[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No BJ's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1443290741856.jpg (4 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
1443290741856.jpg
4 KB, 213x237
My gf won't give me a blowjob. Help

>gf of a couple months
>she's sexually inexperienced
>were 25 and 26

She says she won't do it because she wants me to be enjoy it and she doesn't know how to do it right.
I don't get it, I told her she could practice on me all she wants.
Once I got her to lick it a bit, but after a minute or so, she froze up and started crying.
I ask for it once in a while, she always says no and insists there is nothing wrong except the performance anxiety.

?????
>>
time to break up, anon.
>>
>>16437864
Nah, it's been great otherwise
>>
help me motherfuckers
>>
She's insecure, and you pressuring her is likely going to make her more insecure. Try to reassure her, help her figure out what exactly makes her insecure, and address it. As well as encourage her and make it a fun experience for her. You could offer to guide her in it, or let her take full control of it- whichever would be easier for her to try. Also help her by telling her what things you like or if she's open to it you could find guides to performing a blow job. But don't show her those unsolicited as they could just make her more insecure and pressured.
>>
>>16438074
Thanks for helping
I try not to pressure her, I've told her it would be nice to get sucked off now and again, but it's not paramount. When I asked her if I should stop asking for bj's, she said no, she just wasn't ready yet, but I could try again.
Next time I brought it up, I asked her how she'd prefer to go about it. Me guiding her or her trying stuff out.
Any other advice?
>>
>>16438090
Honestly, I'm not fully sure myself. I'm in a somewhat similar situation to her being very sexually inexperienced. I've worked through insecurities on my own and in the context of a relationship before and it's usually been as simple as writing down my specific fears and writing realistic reasons why they aren't going to come to pass or they won't be as bad as I worry they will be- and keeping open communication to get the reassurance I need. I've never had the opportunity to do so with sexual insecurities but I think it's the same just a lot more delicate because of it being such an intimate subject.

I really would avoid saying anything to the effect of "I want a blowjob" though, even delicately. That's just going to put more pressure on her when she's paralyzed by pressure already. Of course you guys need to talk about it, but there are other ways to do so. Bring it up outside of the bedroom and talk to her about her fears and ask her how you can help her address them. Hug her, comfort her. Just generally supportive things. Take blowjobs out of the equation for a minute- if this was her being afraid to cook for you or confide in you, or whatever else, how would you help her?
>>
>>16438056

If this is the way you talk to her, I can imagine the anxiety...
>>
>>16438100
Yeah I'll try and bring it up outside of a sexual context. I don't know how though, I'm not an anxious person and I have little understanding in that regard - I have a tendency to ask very straight forward, e.g. "What is the problem?". How do you suggest I go about it?
Btw, I don't tell her "I want a blowjob", I ask her if she is up for it.
>>
Show her what you want by sucking her first toe the way you want your cock to be sucked, the first toe has penis like sensations.
>>
>>16438122
Yeah she has a massive 8 inch clit with a penis like sensation so I don't need her toes to show her
>>
>>16438119
>Btw, I don't tell her "I want a blowjob", I ask her if she is up for it.
Depending on how often and how you do that, and how similar she is to me, she could potentially interpret it the same way. For a while my partner regularly would bring back anything sexual we started to do to the thing I was insecure about doing and consistently ask me to do it. And it was really, very counterproductive. Completely killed the mood and made me insecure without fail. Of course you might be saying it better and respecting her not now's more, I don't know.

Anyway you could start by saying something like, "hey, I know you're scared of performing oral sex, and I want to help you get through that, we're a team and I want you to feel happy and secure, could we talk about this?" try to sit next to her as opposed to opposite her while you do this, or even better you can do something productive together while you have this conversation. Working out 'problems' (even just going for a walk or cooking/cleaning) together in real life helps us work out problems in our heads. Ask her about what aspects she's afraid of on a more detailed level than performance anxiety (ie. is she afraid she'll accidentally use her teeth, afraid she'll gag, afraid she'll suck at sucking?) and if she has any other fears as well relating to it. If she's willing to take the lead in the conversation, let her, your role should be more of a supportive/guiding role right now anyway.

Then you should ask her what ways you could make it a more rewarding experience for her that she doesn't have to worry about. Come prepared with your own ideas and be willing to brainstorm because she might not have any idea of her own.
>>
>>16438153
Thanks. I'll give it a rest for a week or two and bring it up outside the bedroom.
I'm worried she's been molested or something
>>
Jerk off and stop right before the point of no return, just edge it. Ask her for a bj and try to cum asap. Perhaps it will give her a harmless confidence boost
>>
you ever eat her out?

reciprocity is more of an incentive if you're like, not doing that at all for her
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.