[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most bizarre thing happened to me tonight. >be me, 4/10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2
File: 9d2VL8H.png (641 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
9d2VL8H.png
641 KB, 720x540
The most bizarre thing happened to me tonight.
>be me, 4/10
>at an museum event thing, smoking a cigarette outside
>8/10 girl approaches me and starts talking to me
>conversation very awkward and stilted
>she says let's go inside for some drinks (there was a bar at this event)
>she writes her number on the receipt and gives it to me
>we talk some more, then I have to go
>hug her, she kisses me on the cheek and says text me

Is this a thing girls do when they're bored or very drunk? There's just no way she could be attracted. I have literally never been approached by a girl in my entire life
>>
She'll invite you somewhere where a couple of guys will be waiting to beat you senseless and take everything on you
>>
It was a dare...my sisters do this to ugly guys.
>>
>>16437762 is wrong.
They'll just steal your kidney, in a very professional manner.
Nothing to worry about.
>>
It could be a scam. Probably is. But maybe you just have a really bad self-image. Can you post a photo of you clothed with no face? To get an idea.
>>
>>16437754

Women have much more varied taste, and personality is much more of a factor. Even if you're awkward and weird, she could rack that up you just being nervous around women (and I'm sure if she's an 8/10 she knows it).

She may find smokers appealing. She may have made assumptions about you based on the fact that you were at a museum event. Could be both. Could be that you are in fact an ugly motherfucker, and that's her thing. Doesn't really matter though. She's shown interest, so rather than question why, just roll with it. Text her. Ask her out to dinner, or so see some other similar event. Operate under the assumption that she is, in fact, interested in at least seeing you again.
>>
>>16437838

Full disclosure, I'm also an ugly motherfucker, and your story is similar to how I met my wife. I was at a cross country meet in college, she was from a nearby university, we met and she gave me her number, I basically was so tired of being afraid of rejection I said "fuck it" and asked her out. Long story short, we got along well even though I was insecure because I thought she was really attractive (classic runner build but she actually have some curve up top).

tl;dr just do it OP.
>>
>>16437754
It's a trap op.

This is not normal female behaviour.
Don't let your guard down.
>>
>>16437842
Most ugly people are not really ugly until they're also fat. Maybe you weren't fat.
>>
OP everyone has different tastes.

Just remember there are 10/10's who get off being shat on by fat old dudes.....
Being attractive (to her) isn't that far fetched. My last gf had a thing for dudes with acne, go figure.
>>
>>16437799
Scam for what?

>>16437838
>>16437842
That's inspiring, Anon, thanks. How long should I wait until contacting? Should I call or text?
>>
Sounds fishy but who knows. A big chunk of the dates I've ever been on were from a girl asking me out, so it happens. Give it a shot.
>>
>>16438304
What could be the ulterior motive? How long should I wait till texting/ calling?
>>
>>16438442
money, dumbass
>>
>>16438442
Just text her today and ask her if she wants to go somewhere for lunch or drinks. As long as she agrees to go to a public place and she isnt acting weird on the date she probably isn't trying to scam you.
>>
Post a face pic and I'll tell you if she was being serious
>>
>>16438459
I didn't even buy her her drink. It was a faux pas, but I figured there was no point because I thought I had no chance and that she was gonna leave

>>16438467
I'd rather not. My self esteem couldn't take it.
>>
>>16438467
>>16437799
This I third. Seriously. You're probably average or so and just have low self esteem. Or you're really ugly and either way we will be honest.
>>
>>16438475
Just post a pic. You can't be that bad, anon. Delete it right after I see it. Most people really aren't that ugly
>>
File: 15-11-07-10-14-33-154_deco.jpg (3 MB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
15-11-07-10-14-33-154_deco.jpg
3 MB, 1920x2560
>>16438477
>>16438479
Pls no bully. This was taken just last night
>>
>>16438495
Femanon here. You're pretty cute, I don't see why not.
>>
>>16438495
Go fuck yourself you're not ugly and you know it
>>
You're atleast an average 7/10 not a 4/10 lmao, just text her dude.
>>
>>16438495
Asian =/= ugly, silly.

Face aside, you know how to dress and have nice hair. Those are HUGE pluses for women
>>
You just need better glasses m8

You're face could go for better glasses.
>>
>>16438495
Your glasses and style is shitty desu senpai. Switch it up.
>>
>>16438495

Well, not ugly, but I don't think you're attractive.

With that said, it's no wonder a girl could find you cute, bro. Go for it.
>>
>>16438505
>>16438516
Thanks! I try to dress as well as I can.

>>16438507
I'm not fishing for compliments, Anon. I refused the first time and I could've posted my picture earlier.

>>16438523
Thanks Anon. I actually rotate between two different pairs depending on what fits with my outfit more. I do agree that these were not my best choice, though.
>>
>>16438531
Okay I believe you're not fishing for compliments, but that means you have some low self esteem, because you look fine. Above average. Work on that. You look like you have extremely good hygiene which will attract women by itself.
>>
What kind of museum were you at? And what would do a woman like her at a place like that? You might even be used by her to make her husband feel bad,and sometimes they do it with anyone. Even with the ugliest motherfucker/bitch that are near to them.

There are more cons than pros,but just for the fuck of it and experience I'd say go for it OP.
>>
>>16438602
It was a music center that was having some kind of interactive exhibit. She looked like she was in her late 20s, but she said she was 23. I'm 22.
>>
>>16437754

post pictures of yourself? we might be able to give you a more realistic view of what you look like.

mean why would she be durnk around a museum?
>>
>>16438816
It was a "hip" event with a bar and some rooms were set up like clubs. There was some live art exhibits and music as well. I posted my picture up there >>16438495
>>
>>16438495

she might think ur gay anon. despite wehat others say, i think you look bad.

but i think its 99% hair and glasses. you could be a sexy asian man with the right hair, contacts (or just better glasses) and a more butch look.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.