[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys i need an advice while i was away (from the country) my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 1
File: 64.jpg (43 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
43 KB, 300x100
guys i need an advice

while i was away (from the country) my girlfriend slept at other guys house.

i knew they are going to meet, i knew they were friends.

apparently, by what she says, they met, ate a weed cookie and she got completely fucked up.
she claims she was feeling super sick and could barely move and react to the world around, so she went to his place with him where he put her to sleep.
in his bed.

with him.

she claims nothing happened as she was really sick and he was polite etc but i have haaaard fucking time believing that.

she promised crying that nothing really happened but i think shes bluffing, she made a mistake and probably realized it only after

what the fuck do i do? break up time?

damn and i never thought this would happen to me...
>>
You'd be stupid not to break up with her
Don't be a kek
>>
There'g great chances she's actually telling the truth desu
>>
>>16437738
damn man i know but...

she says she thought shes dying (im not even fucking sure this can happen from a weed cookie, shes not a smoker but i am and never had a problem like this) and literally was unable to do anything

shes not the super flirty type and i dont think shed generally be prone to cheating...

fuck...
>>
Sounds like her beta orbiter got fed up and date raped her
>>
>>16437748
definitely not, cookie was store bought (im from netherlands) and the guy is not orbiter
>>
>>16437747
some people can have a bad trip with weed. It just happens sometimes.
i'm just wondering why she's crying...but maybe she's an emotional person in the first place.
>>
>>16437726
Punch that fag in the face, then get the truth. If he did something, give him a good beating, and depending on how guilty she was, leave her or not.
>>
>>16437757
Then by far the most likely scenario is she cheated on you and is panicking trying to cover it up
>>
any more input?

anyone had anything like this happening to them in the past?

thanks
>>
>>16437794
did he know she had a boyfriend?
>>
>>16437795
yes he knew about me

we dont personally know each other though
>>
last bump

i think im going to break up with her, the trust has been fucked up and i have no 100% way of verifying what happened
>>
>>16437802
then do >>16437768
You don't get in bed with a taken woman if you can't face the consequences.
>>
>>16437828

Trust your gut.

Seems like the right thing to do, if anything it'll teach her a lesson.
>>
There is no way she couldn't get a cab drive to her house. Sleeping in other peoples bed?

Switch roles with the other bloke and think.
>>
truth or not, your gf goes to get fucked up at some other dude's place = insta dump
>>
>>16437840
>You don't get in bed with a taken woman if you can't face the consequences.
I totally disagree with this. The guy is single, every girl is fair game to him. He doesn't need to limit himself just because other guys want to be monogamous with a girl. Not his fault op's gf is a whore
>>
>>16437726
OP, even if she was fucked up why didn't she go to her house or yours or as others suggested take a cab. She didn't go to his house to sleep it off. She partied with a dude when you were out of town went home with him and fucked and trying to make you believe this guy was just looking out for her. How the fuck did you even find out?
>>
>>16437880
her explanation is that cab would be too far away (which is true, could cost 80-100€ easily for the trip) and she was too fucked up to get there by public transportation

>>16437876
not going to "fight" the guy, its idiotic - not his fault if she whored just like youre saying
>>
>>16437876
Hey, I'm not saying he shouldn't have done it, but that he should be ready to get a beating.
>>
Sounds like she making excuses with the whole weed thing. Its like drunk girl who fuck around, regret it and then call rape on the guy because they were drunk and therefore couldnt consent.
>>
>>16437899
true, though she told me beforehand that she wants to eat the weed cookie so i knew about that
>>
>>16437726
not exactly the same but gf went to a business conference with several coworkers and said she got really drunk and slept in bed with one of her male coworkers. After several weeks of changing stories I broke up. Just couldn't handle the lack of trust. I considered everything but in the end decided guilty or not of fucking and sucking the guy I didn't want to live knowing the next time she went on a trip she may do the same again. If it was just bad judgement on her part too bad.
>>
>>16437889
If that the case OP she had to travel quite a way to see the guy or he came and picked her up. Christ, this was planned from the start she would stay with him.
>>
>>16437912
thats the thing, as far as the story goes they met in the city and after she got too fucked up she decided to stay at his (which was way way closer)

this is europe so no picking up and you can actually get around no problem without driving long distances
>>
>>16437901
Fuck this. She went out got super high and slept with a dude...its over
>>
>>16437901
then why not eat that cookie with you instead of going far from home with a guy you don't even know when you are out of town and couldn't if you wanted go pick her up if she was in trouble? Use your rational mind here, OP. There are holes all in her story.
>>
>>16437919
that doesn't change anything. She went to meet him to get high together knowing getting home would cost.

I just don't understand, didn't you ask why do this when you were out of town and why with this guy specifically before she did it?
>>
>>16437922

yeah there are, but just so you get it -

we are in amsterdam - she didnt go "far out of the way" its just 1,5h travel to get back home from city-, i went away for some business, she knew before i went away shes gonna meet him - they had it set up. just to catch up a bit, havent seen him in ages etc. decided to eat the cookie as well (hes smoker too) so i didnt see anything wrong with this.

its what came after thats bothering me
>>
>>16437726
So, how did you find out? She still friends with this guy? She plan on getting high with him again? She going to introduce him to you if you stay with her?
>>
>>16437942
i knew they were going to meet
i asked day after what was up with her since she wasnt responding and she explained like i wrote

dont really think she plans on meeting him, i dont want to know the guy at all so no interest of getting to know him from my side.
>>
>>16437935
>just to catch up a bit, haven't seen him in ages etc
and sleep with him. You are being sold a load of shit OP. Hate it for you and been right where you are.
>>
>>16437946
They fucked, and she knew it could happen, leave her already.
>>
You have to understand OP, even if she didn't do anything with him, opting to get trashed with a guy that isn't you for any reason what so ever is reason enough to dump her.
>>
>>16437946
So she was hiding from you knowing she fucked up and couldn't face you. Wow and she may have still been at his house when she was responding to you.

I didn't intend you guys be friends but my gf has introduced me to all her male friends and I never asked. Just wondered if your gf may have suggested you meet the guy to help prove to you she is comfortable since she says she didn't fuck him.
>>
>>16437964
yes she did offer, i refused - no interest in meeting him
>>
>>16437950
I agree with anon, she knew it was a possibility. bf out of town, travel to city 1.5 hrs away to meet and party, guy lives in the city nearby.
>>
Op do you REALLY think nothing happened? Look at the situation. I've known tons of girls (who weren't my gf btw thank god) who, when admitting to having been raped in the past or other such sketchy things, always downplayed it at first. If there's one emotional anchor girls suffer from, which is luckily a giant tell, it's guilt.

Would she really be so broken up over just hanging out with a stoner buddy? I don't think so, Tim.
>>
>>16437969
OP you seem to be able to remove emotion from your thought process so I don't understand why this is a hard decision. She went way across the line so she should be an ex gf at this point. Are you still out of town or seen her face to face yet?
>>
>>16437964
>she may have still been at his house when she was responding to you
I was in bed with a married woman while she spoke to her husband, then her kid on the phone. Cold bitch that one.
>>
>>16437971
Its not really 'to the other city' or 'out of the city', amsterdam is huge and it takes long time to get from one side to other.
>>
>>16437997
Doesn't matter
>>
Amerifags don't get that smoking or eating THC products is often a casual social activity and not "partying"
The only bad thing is fact that he put her I'm his bed but she probably didn't know what was going on. I've had bad trips with edibles when my tolerance was lower. Again, Americans used to shitty edibles. Legit ones can fuck you up bad
>>
>>16438010
>smoking or eating THC products is often a casual social activity
It's a social activity for potheads, don't act like it's normal in sane people.
>>
weed is an aphrodesiac and girls are always up for new cock anyway

she sucked his dick at the least
>>
i personally don't believe girls have any integrity at all. they like to present the image that they do and that us men are the pigs who would sleep around but most guys are VERY loyal when they have a gf, breakups destroy us for years, while the girl who broke up with us ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS has a new bf within three days or a week at most, or if not a bf, has sucked new dicks a plenty.

if a girl goes to the extent of hanging out with a male friend, alone, without you, and she sleeps in his bed... holy shit

she was too high, right? so that guy had her in his bed, "comforting her" all night, holding her at least, kissing, touching, fondling... you don't stay freaked out all night long,she will have calmed down and felt very horny and blamed it in her internal shit logic as being the fault of the weed. girls are literally masters of self-deception.

op i would dump her, she's another ditzy girl who can't remember her boyfriend's face as soon as he leaves the room
>>
>>16438046
unfortunately, this
>>
I'm going to go against the grain and ask why you think this story can't be genuine? You say she didn't contact you until later- but if she was having as rough time as she sounds to be then she probably wasn't in the right mental state to contact you or anyone else. She was probably legitimately terrified for her life. The guy, having presumably done this before, knew she was likely fine and just having a bad trip. Whether his intentions were noble or not when he put her into his bed, once she spoke to you about this she was forthcoming about all of the details. If she wanted to lie she would have said she slept on his couch or such. There was no reason to give you that added detail when she knew it would upset you if she was trying to make a cover story.

I'd say you should believe her and she is upset because her boyfriend, someone she loves, does not.
>>
>>16438057
Well the thing is i had to sort of drag it out from her that they slept in the same bed, she just said she slept ovrr at his first...
>>
>>16438098
To be fair, can you blame her hesitance on that? She knows you and probably knew how you would react negatively to that information. It was definitely dishonest of her to do so though, and that alone could be reason enough to break the trust between you two. I'm a big believer in second chances though and with the limited context you've given us I get the feeling she's being truthful about what happened so I'd probably forgive her and talk to her about it. That said, you should only go down that path if you legitimately feel you can forgive her and care about her enough to do so, elsewise it'll be a horrible, resentful experience that'll turn what was a healthy relationship toxic.
>>
>>16438124
Sleeping in his bed is enough to dump her. The trust is broken.
>>
>>16438046
thing is this was not one of her besties but a guy she knew from before and hadn't seen for awhile and hooked up with.
>>
>>16438124
what anon? Seems to me OP was pretty chill about the whole thing and doubt she thought he'd go apeshit over nothing. She knew even sleeping at the guys house overnight was stretching it and why it dripped out. While there is a possibility they didn't fuck it is very improbable. That's why she is letting this shit out little by little until it is just enough for OP to accept. The shit thing is as OP was trying to contact her the next day I bet she didn't respond because she was still at the dudes house.
>>
>>16437726
Who cares if she is saying the truth or not? What she did is fucked up and you clearly don't trust her, just dump her and avoid the pain.
>>
>>16438132
From her account that was passive, he put her in his bed. I've known people who've had such bad trips from marijuana that they were effectively passive and unable/mostly unable to move the same as his girlfriend. I don't doubt that that's what happened with her.

>>16438142
>what anon?
The OP is - calmly or otherwise - saying he is very seriously considering breaking up. She knows him better than we do, it's very unlikely she didn't have some idea of how the OP would react, that he would either want to break up with her or lose trust in her. And even if she'd never had reason to believe the OP would be like that, it's not exactly an out there fear that he might disbelieve her or leave her.

I'm not saying that OP isn't well within his rights to break up with her if he feels that's for the best or that she shouldn't have been more forthcoming with him about everything. I'm just giving him an alternate perspective from the black and white outlook /adv/ usually has. It's very rare in life one party is definitively a/the bad guy and I don't think this situation is one of them. What OP chooses to do with that knowledge is his business, but in my opinion /adv/ is generally too unforgiving about relationships. When /don't/ they immediately cry break up?
>>
>>16438163
If what she say is true, she was basically raped, as I said, punch that fag in the face.
>>
>>16437876
It is just as much his fault. We arent living in the bush fighting for survival and scraping up every chance to pass our genes on before we are inevitably killed by a falling tree branch or an angry mastadon. We live in a modern, safe society, and that society is founded upon trust and mutual respect. When you violate those things willingly, you are declaring that you believe that you are above society and social order. If you don't want to abide by the social contract, then gtfo of town and live in a cave.
>>
>>16438169
Sleeping in the same bed without any sexual conduct whatsoever isn't rape. I don't believe the girlfriend's friend is any worse than the girlfriend in this. The girlfriend messed up by not being forthcoming and lying about what happened through omission. Her friend messed up or by not having the forethought to put her on the couch, or in a guest bedroom, or on an air mattress- or have her take his bed and he sleep in one of the aforementioned areas. But if he didn't lay a finger on her then it was likely done out of genuine concern and empathy for his friend, even if he handled it poorly. I really don't believe there's a 'villain' in this. Not the OP, not his girlfriend, and not his girlfriend's friend. This is what I mean by /adv/ being too black and white. They look for one guilty party and that's it. They don't stop to consider it unlikely that every party is a little bit guilty without being bad people.
>>
>>16438182
If the cunt is being sincere, she was taken into his bed without consent, and only the fag knows what he did or didn't do to her, either way, OP should get the truth from him the old way.
If the cunt is lying and willingly got into his bed then OP has to leave her.

It probably was somewhere in between, with her knowing something could happen and him taking advantage, so I would do both, punch him and leave her, but I'm not a kuck like OP appears to be.
>>
>>16438182
But this guy OP's gf went with was not some gay friend or brother like orbiter going around saving people from themselves. They made a date to do drugs together and ended up in his bed. OP tried to get in touch with her the next day and she avoided him. It it was a good Samaritan gesture she would have called her bf and say wow, was I fucked up last night and good thing x was there to keep me out of trouble. He put me to bed and slept on the couch.
>>
Thanks for all the responses, ill talk to her about this some more.

My biggest concern is that there is no way to verify the stories.
>>
Rational people who are in relationships do not sleep in other peoples beds after taking drugs with them.

You're warped by wanting to believe her, but the reality is if she cared about you enough she wouldn't get into this stupid fucking scenario in the first place
>>
>>16438220
To clarify, i got in touch with her the morning after - at like 12am or so. And he didnt sleep on thr couch.
>>
>>16438223
there isn't OP. All you can go with is your gut just try not to let your ego override your gut. You seem not a jealous type so if it smells a bit to you it probably ain't good.
>>
>>16438227
so she was still at his house and likely in his bed with him?
>>
>>16437747
>shes not the super flirty type
but what type is she then? she ends up in bed with a dude
>>
Op I've ducked girls in relationships a fair amount, I'm not great for it but hey that's life. Every time a girl came over to mine and got high, I fucked her. If she was so out of it it was easy to Fuck her.

The fact she cried about it means she cheated, if she was super casual saying "it was a terrible trip, never doing that again" it would be possible she didn't Fuck him.

Emotional girls in situations where they are put on the spotlight are guilty. Anyway you're retarded for letting her see a guy alone with drugs, you asked him to Fuck her by allowing this. Bad luck bro
>>
She could barely process the world but knew that he was polite and didn't do anything? Yeah.

If she had that much awareness of her environment, she could have summoned enough energy to say "No, I have to sleep on the couch."

Grown women in relationships don't share a bed with other men.
>>
>>16437828

This. Even if it's not true bro, the trust has been broken. Nothing will ever the same.

Alternatively, you SHOULD go to the guys house, give him a beating, just to know if it's true/feel better yourself.

Just don't get hung up on this bitch
>>
>>16438246
well the plan was that they would meet up, have a coffee or something, eat the cookie, talk and shit and then go on their merry way - alone bakc home
>>
>>16437919

Even worse, if they were in the city why didn't she just go to her home?
>>
>>16438431
And they ended up in the same bed, sounds legit.
>>
>>16437766
PROBABLY BECAUSE OP REFUSES TO BELIEVE HER

OP WAS SHE JUST IN HIS PHYSICAL BED? BECAUSE THAT IS KINDA NORMAL DESU FOR SOMEONE WHOS TOO HIGH FREAKING OUT AND NEEDS TO LIE DOWN. ID TRUST HER IF YOU HAVE NO INDICATION FROM PRIOR EVENTS TO INDICATE THAT SHES NOT TRUSTWORTHY. THIS SOUNDS LIKE SHES TELLING THE TRUTH DESU

ID CRY TOO IF MY BF DIDNT BELIEVE I DIDNT CHEAT AND I DIDNT

IF YOU CANT TRUST HER AND WILL TREAT HER LIKE SHIT FOR IT THEN JUST LEAVE HER ITS BETTER THAT WAY
>>16437876
THIS IS TRUE, ITS NOT HIS RESPONSIBILITY TO UPHOLD OTHER PEOPLES RELATIONSHIP
>>
>>16438433
by her words because she couldnt move on her own.

i already explained, big city, long distances etc etc
>>
>>16438446
she was physically in his bed, with him.

two people one bed.
>>
>>16438456
WELL IF THEY DIDNT TOUCH THEN THERE'S COMPLETELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT

I AGREE WITH THE GUY WHO SAID IF SHE WANTED TO LIE SHE WOULD HAVE LIED BETTER IT SOUNDS LIKE OP IS OVERREACTING BASED ON THE FACTS GIVEN
>>
>>16438463
>>16438446
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>16438020
>potheads
>normal people
>normal
>le 4th channel
>>
>>16438463
its bed for one person, you cant really avoid physical contact
>>
>>16438474
learn to read
>>
>>16438446
So a couch is somehow out of the question? You're funny.
>>
>>16438463

She did tried lying. OP said he had to squeeze her for her to say she slept on his bed.

She's just a terrible liar
>>
>>16438446
I don't know. Maybe this girl is immature and she's crying because leaves fall from the trees, but i would think someone that has no reason to lie would just keep explaining simply that she didn't cheat. Or would eventually get pissed, and reply back.
But this one seems to give piece by piece of a puzzle...like at this point, i'd rather believe that she has no fucking clue if something happened or not; instead of her telling me she didn't cheat and then breaking up crying out of the blue because....she says the truth? doesn't make any sense to me.
>>
>>16437726
I am an old man and as such I have had a long experience with the ladies.
I'll readily admit to having a suspicious mind but let me say your soon-to-be former girlfriend's story doesn't wash.

My money is on this: there was something uh untoward that night in her friend's bed.
Even in the far off case your girlfriend is not 'guilty' of any sexual activity with her male friend - which i don't believe - she showed terrible judgement.
In effect, she put herself in the ideal position to be raped.
All things considered, my advice is you should dump her.
>>
>>16437747
My first experience with weed was a weed cookie and I had a reaction like that
>>
>Oh man I was so totally out of it
>I literally couldn't move and couldn't even think of words to say to tell him no
>But he was so nice and was caring and great!

It doesn't add up OP. Dump her.
>>
>>16438046
>breakups destroy us for years, while the girl who broke up with us ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS has a new bf within three days or a week at most, or if not a bf, has sucked new dicks a plenty.

There have been studies done on this. Women tend to hurt a lot more initially, but it makes it easier for them to bounce back. For men, while it may not hurt as much, they more often than not end up stuck on the other person and think about them for a long time.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.