[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else legitimately want to kill themselves because they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 4333674036_f2fda7410e_o.jpg (16 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
4333674036_f2fda7410e_o.jpg
16 KB, 620x413
Anyone else legitimately want to kill themselves because they can't stand people? Not people you know so much but the annoying shitheads you see on your commute to work or just out on the streets. For a long time, I fell tense around people just because they lack basic manners (walking on the wrong side, talking loudly, their body odour, the way they want to sit next to me on the train, the guys that approach me thinking I'm even remotely interested in them, the way people look at me). What is this, how do I deal with being annoyed so much. Don't get me wrong, I would never harm or treat anyone unfairly, I just wish they would stay away from me. I feel like I'm going to snap at them one day. I just feel like I can't take all this anger anymore and want to off myself.
>>
>>16437684
you're not alone, smoke some weed it helps
>>
Weed does help. Also, what kind of person would you be if you let the shitheads get the best of you? I mean I really hope you are joking about killing yourself because of the fucking abominations that plaque this world. They're everywhere. Get used to that shit.

You should try telling someone to fuck off sometime too. Anger is an underrated and necessary emotion. You'll feel better too I promise. Just be prepared to have to defend yourself if necessary
>>
I can relate except for the suicide bit. If others piss you off you will have to tell them. They might not listen to you but at least you won't be holding in your anger and stress.
When someone is giving you a hard time, open your mouth right then and there.
>>
>>16437684

suicide's a hassle, but if I fell asleep one night and never woke up, i'd be perfectly fine with that.
>>
op has turned homicidal feelings into suicidal ones

just become a recluse
>>
>>16437684

That's basically me, i just don't like people at all, instead of smoking weed(i hate smoke), i watch the sunset everyday listening to coldplay in a calm spot, it's almost a meditation, that helps to take my anger away.
>>
>>16438039
>i watch the sunset everyday listening to coldplay

homicidal as fuck
>>
>>16437684
hey, OP, here's something that might shock you.

all those shitheads you see on your commute to work or just out on the streets probably feel the same way about you. Everyone gets tired of other people occasionally, but most folks don't consider suicide over something so trivial. It's one of the many, many things you have to deal with in this lifetime.
>>
Maybe stop caring about what other people do, because no one gives a fuck about what you do.
>>
>>16438039
Framing this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.