[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Same song, different dance. Another woman comes into my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Same song, different dance. Another woman comes into my life and makes me think she can be my cinnamon girl, but she's just toying with me. She reads my darkness and pain with one look, she sees the loneliness in my eyes and decides to add to it.

This is what she looks like this time. Should I play through this same song and dance?
>>
>>16437408
>same song and dance?

you're the drama queen yes?
>>
>>16437415
no, I just have a lot of baggage and angst, I cant help it
>>
I just wish women would leave me alone, there's nothing in me but pain and the only thing they can do is give me false hope
>>
She's a qt. Go for it.
>>
>>16437408
>>16437408

Sure why not?
She's cute, enjoy the ride
>>
>Faggots like OP get girls
I fucking hate this world.
>>
>>16437437
The only thing I enjoy anymore is making myself feel pain in the gym. I like to paint my nails black and grow my black hair all the way out, just to show girls I'm not interested in banging but they still go for me.
>>
>>16437442
Having women being attracted to the strongest male is a force of nature. I'm 6'4 and 220 pounds so I can't really help it.
>>
>>16437443

At least you'll be looking good for the next qt when this rollercoaster is over. Nothing lasts forever dude.
>>
>>16437451
64 220lbs of pure faggotry. Holy shit. Do you even read the shit you post? Its cringey beyond cringey. No amount of gym time is gonna cure that abomination.

Like I said, fuck this world.
>>
>>16437408
There is a point in your life when you realize that it's not the other people that all suck, it's you. You really have to think about how to change yourself for better and stop blaming other people.
>>
She looks like a basic bitch but hey do what you want
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.