[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls ever really turn down getting eaten out? If a somewhat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2
Do girls ever really turn down getting eaten out?

If a somewhat slutty girl is showing interest in me and I just say "Look to be honest I'm really only here cause I wanted to eat you out" or some shit like that what's the likelihood they'll flip out?
>>
File: manwomanswitc.jpg (54 KB, 681x420) Image search: [Google]
manwomanswitc.jpg
54 KB, 681x420
>Do girls ever really turn down getting eaten out?

Ever? Yes.
>>
Unfortunately girls (and a good amount of men) really don't go for the ultra direct approach of walking up to a stranger and proposing a sexual encounter. You have to at least go through some of the motions and pretend to want to talk to them and shit. The only people that would actually use or go for that direct approach are probably unclean or scumbags.

Remember to have a dental dam.
>>
You're going to cockblock yourself like that. Really you are. If you want to have sex or do sexy things with a girl you're going to need to set the tone. That means flirting with her and eventually heading somewhere private. If you go in with your plan you're going to spoil the mood completely. Being too forward is a bad thing.
>>

Well, out of a grand total of 2 attempts, I'm 0 for 2 on the poon-eating. Both girls turned it down and instead gobbled my knob.

Fucking blew my mind, I reckoned they'd be all into it.
>>
>>16437308
>>16437314
>>16437315
>>16437318
damn i guess this one's gonna require some effort. fucking sucks cause she's not really worth wasting my time, was just looking to give her the good ole lickaroo.

[spoiler]how the hell am i supposed to get intimate with girls when i sweat so easily though. it's ridiculously gross desu[/spoiler].
>>
>>16437304
I do, because I have to be really into the person and really trust them to do that sort of thing. I've done all sorts of "out there" things with my guy before I let him go down on me. He loves it, but for the most part, I'm just uncomfortable/indifferent. Took about 10 years before he could even make me orgasm through oral because I have an overly-sensitive clitoris that makes it painful. As in, when I masturbate, I have to use the hood. Directly touching it is so uncomfortable and he had to learn how to do it properly.
>>
>>16437304
Dude, some girls don't even like men to go down on them, cause they think it makes the man look like a sub or some shit.
So your strategy doesn't work at all, cause you have no idea if she'll want that exact precise thing you want.
I mean, it's one thing to say "hey you know, i really just want to fuck you" but that is very unlikely that she would go "oh sure yes, let's do that"

But the perspective you're missing is that you have no idea who this girl is, how she is with guys, if she is crazy, a feminazi, a frigid or something else. So the dating, flirting game is also a way to at least have a good time before you get laid.
Cause if the getting laid part sucks, at least you have tried something, and not just ran into it and failed.
>>
My sister is probably a masochist, and she confided in me once that one time when she was an inexperienced teen she got eaten out by a guy that got really violent and made her bleed. And he had an open cold sore so she got herpes which she'll have her whole life. Hearing that story made me a bit more cautious about being eaten out.
>>
>>16437329
>>16437334
>>16437337
damn, i honestly thought that'd be the one thing most girls would be into more than anything else. kind of interesting that it's the exact opposite case.
>>
>>16437339
In the bedroom, for the most part, we're generally submissive and like to be acted upon by a dominant partner. Of course, that's not always the case.
>>
>>16437339
Some are, some aren't, there are no rules. Some can evolve in liking it, some won't.
>>
>>16437304
ive encountered a few that just didnt like it/werent comfortable with it. seems strange to me, likely a psychological thing.
>>
>>16437352
hehe but what's not psychological about sex? It's all just preferences and fetishes and stuff...whether you're in common stuff, or more "out there" fetishes, it comes from the same place.
>>
>>16437339
I actually do love being eaten out, but it's not really the amazing ecstatic experience I see it being made out to be, at least not for me so far. It's just a nice pleasant feeling, and if it goes too long it gets a little boring. Blow jobs are much more hot and exciting, speaking as someone who has received them via strapon.
>>
>>16437337
Just when I thought I didn't have a shred of respect for women left, another layer shits off like peeling an onion.
>>
>>16437357
May I ask why?

Really, it was a case of inexperienced kids that didn't have good sexual education that did not know better.
>>
>>16437357
How does someone not wanting genital herpes make you lose respect for them?
>>
>>16437304
Yes. At least I do.
It may seem weird for some considering how lightly people take bjs, but I find oral sex in general a far more intimate, personal and loving act than penetrative sex, in fact.
>>
>>16437348
Agreed I like my men dominant most of the time, ergo not interested in him giving me oral.

That best by said, I've been to known to have a few drinks and switch things up.
>>
>>16437382
*being
>>
>>16437337

What she gets for not letting you eat her out, imo.

>>16437382

I think you can still be dominant and eat the puss, but there's a certain way of doing it. But I'd say that kind of thing should be reserved for a relationship, not a one-nighter or the like.

You don't know where the pussy has been. You might be licking off dried cum for all you know. Dicks get dirty but your mouth is sacred.
>>
>>16437436
>What she gets for not letting you eat her out, imo.

This story happened when I was an infant.
>>
>>16437318
Some girls (many actually) are kinda insecure about their own vagina. I've been with girls who would close their legs and act bashful and shy if I moved my head down there and ask for the dick instead.

Head is something they'll accept after they're comfy, but when they are it's like their favourite thing.
>>
>>16437337
Was he using a knife and fork to eat her out with?!
>>
I personally don't like it.
My ex used to lick me out and it was great, my current boyfriend has bad gag reflexes and is a bit of a pussy so I hate it when he tries.

>inb4 stank pussy
>he gags from anything slimy, including fruit.
>>
Or some don't want to lose their dignity by barder. Or knowing that the guy has been with over 100 women so shed be no different from the others if she gave in so easy
>>
>>16437682
Biting, I assume.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.