[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help! Girls, gynecologists and urologists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 375px-Papilloma_Virus_(HPV)_EM.jpg (64 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
375px-Papilloma_Virus_(HPV)_EM.jpg
64 KB, 375x500
So, my girlfriend had an itch in her vagina, and she was scratching her vag way too hard, I got a little freaked out because of that and forced her to visit a gynecologist, and she took a pap test and the result was she had HPV and she has to take another test to see if there's anything wrong with her uterus or matrix, my question is, it's most likely sure I've got that thing already since we've been having sex without protection, but I'd like to know what measures should I take and if there's a way to help her get through this, I know the virus won't ever leave her, but are there any risks about it? I also hurt her when we're having sex, the gynecologist said I suck at it and she doesn't lubs well because I'm bad at keeping her turned on :( she's the third girl I've ever been with and I only had sex 5 times before her, also the reason the gynecologist told her that I suck and the other man she was with also did suck it's because she can't achieve orgasms by vaginal sex, oral, nipple play or fingering works tho, but not sex, any info is well appreciated as well as sources of information, love you all people, have a great life!

pic related, papilloma virus ._.
>>
File: 1330857122253.jpg (44 KB, 640x508) Image search: [Google]
1330857122253.jpg
44 KB, 640x508
The majority of women can't achieve orgasm by vaginal intercourse alone. As you proceed through life and defile other women, you'll see that, so don't blame yourself, at least not entirely.
HPV is one of those things you really don't want. You need to get tested. If you test positive, you may not suffer any ill effects- it's funny like that, but you may have issues, too. I have a friend that has to have his dick warts burnt off every year or so, which is funny, sort of, if it ain't you, but apparently makes his dong look like a hot dog left in the warming rack too long.

You don't want that OP, get tested.
>>
>>16437211
There is no male HPV test

OP your girlfriend has to have her strain tested to see if it's one of the strains that causes cervical cancer. That's probably what they are going to do.
>>
>>16437221

Which measures do you believe should I take, like, wearing a condom or something, because she's pretty embarrased about this, and I feel kinda bad for her, and for us.

>>16437211
Thanks for the "not blaming myself" I'm trying to learn, and I want to keep some good communication with her tho.
>>
>>16437261
Get vaccinated
>>
>>16437274
Any risks to it?
>>
>>16437281
Like any vaccine. There are more details you can find online and if you ask your doctor.
>>
>>16437274
the hpv vaccine was recently proven to be ineffective iirc
>>
http://youngwomenshealth.org/2012/07/05/hpv/
>>
found this thought it might help.
>>
this freaks me out as I had a really itchy vag and burning today. its gone now tho.
>>
>>16437261
Tell her she now is damaged goods and leave her, emphasize this being the reason you leave her. Maybe that way she'll realize whoring is that great at the end.
>>
>>16437878
You should check yourself, actually it is supposed that you should test yourself for pap when you start your active sexual life.

>>16437888
ayy lmao, sure :P
>>
>>16437193
>matrix
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.