[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright. I need some advice. I fucked up. Okay so I work at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 3752198_ef90_1024x2000.jpg (214 KB, 1023x767) Image search: [Google]
3752198_ef90_1024x2000.jpg
214 KB, 1023x767
Alright. I need some advice. I fucked up.
Okay so I work at a gas station, this gas station has a food attachment to its which is where I work. We make food for the warmer, and for calls.
I close here a lot and honestly I get sick and tired of doing dishes. So I decided to throw some away here and there. Long story short they found out. They don't KNOW it's me, but they're pretty damn sure. There are no cameras that could see me putting the pans in the garbage. Only cameras showing me taking the garbage out. Basically. How fucked am I? Can they prove it? The boss doesn't know that I know she's on to me. Do I keep quiet and play stupid? Or do I tell her that someone told me I'm suspect number one, and completely deny it?
I'm already applying for other jobs. Just want input.
>>
Bump.
Seriously guys. Anyone?
>>
Obviously you lack any sort of testicular fortitude because you wanted to pussy out of honest work and cheat. If you had anything swimming in your scrotum I would tell you to own up to being a piece of shit, but you obviously won't have the nads to ever do that.

Don't even bother putting your current job on your resume, your manager will reveal the truth about the scum you are.
>>
Don't act like you've never cut corners before. Ya I fucked up. I came here for advice. Not to be bashed on by a fucking keyboard warrior. Go the fuck away if you're not going to give sound advice, and just harass me. I'll take your comment as a vote towards own up to it. Thanks for the minimal input towards my post.
>>
Anyone else?
>>
>>16436851
You threw out company property. That can be construed as either theft or property damage. Either way, you're going to be completely fucked because you decided to take liberties with materials that aren't yours. Even now you'd rather bitch at me for something you fucked up than accept you don't need any advice. You are only here to see if people will have sympathy for you. No one does. Own up to your mistake, or don't. There is a correct answer, but both paths lead to heavy penalties.
>>
>>16436868
Thank you for actually answering questions I asked. I appreciate it.
>>
>>16436851
dude, that was sound advice. although it was super rudely typed, he was telling you that it's import to be honest at the workplace and do your job as you're supposed to do it. working hard and honestly leads to promotions and opportunities, at the very least it means youll keep your job.

you have made a mistake and this is a chance to reflect on it and change your behavior
>>
I agree with what everyone's saying. Own up to it, and find another job. Learn from this, and don't make stupid shortcuts like that anymore when it comes to important shit like your job. And definitely do not put this job on your resume
>>
>>16436883
I will use this as a learning opportunity. Thank you.
>>
I just called my boss. I owned up to it.
She was obviously pissed, but thankful for me being honest. She's going to let me keep my job this time around, as I've not done anything like this before. My only punishment is that I'll be paying for the new pans. Thanks to you guys for not letting me back out like a pussy.
>>
>>16436938
Niiice, good job man. This is a good lesson for all of us, that being truthful really can have its advantages. Cheers, my friend
>>
>>16436938
ORA ORA
You might actually get a girl pregnant after all!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.