[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Advice for the forever alones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: eh.jpg (19 KB, 251x190) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
19 KB, 251x190
> People are visual

You think you don't need to dress up and put on makeup cause you're a guy? Think fucking again.

If you want to be attractive you have to spend just as much time getting ready as the women you want, which means putting together a stylish outfit, getting rid of that monobrow, shaving and doing your hair (if you have any) or shaving it all off.

Biggest mistakes guys make is thinking they don't have to do anything special in the fashion department cause they're guys.

Even the fattest, ugliest men that for some reason are getting pussy, are getting it because they have good fashion sense and put on clothes that fit them well.

So go out there and buy some nice fucking clothes.
>>
>>16436763
>buying things will make miserable and lonely people happy

OP you're an idiot. Yes it is immensely important to take care of yourself and your appearance, but you're a tool. I dress like a god damn fashionista every day of my life and I am browsing 4chan and drinking on a Friday night.
>>
asdasd
>>
>>16436763
>> People are visual
I wonder how blind people get dates.
>>
All this time I thought I couldn't have a relationship with a girl because of traumatic abuse in my childhood delivered from my matriarchal family to the point of emasculation that has resulted in extreme trust issues, but I am glad OP has revealed his perfect knowledge that all I need is a new suit from Men's Warehouse; he guarantees it.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZXoYgSe9Zh
>>
>>16436769
>wahhhhhhh I don't want to do anything to gain happiness

Yes buying nice clothes will make you feel sexier and more confident and will attract women.

> I dress like a god damn fashionista

Your fedora doesn't count.
>>
>>16436778
Different anon here. It gives you more confidence for about a week until you realize it didn't fix you.
>>
>>16436778
I believe in a stable appearance. I wear business casual clothes to work, and I wear new, typically school clothing in class. I buy new clothes and phase out old items roughly once every six months. No hats, but two pairs of glasses to go with various outfits, and shoes to match every belt. No friends.
>>
>>16436800
Then your either: ugly, an asshole, or your fashion sense isn't as good as you think it is. Or maybe just a social retard
>>
File: 12-bye-felicia.w750.h560.2x.jpg (118 KB, 1127x842) Image search: [Google]
12-bye-felicia.w750.h560.2x.jpg
118 KB, 1127x842
>>16436816
>either, or
>lists 4 things
confirmed retard
>>
File: 1433920582388[1].png (79 KB, 310x281) Image search: [Google]
1433920582388[1].png
79 KB, 310x281
>>16436776
>>
>>16436785
>it didn't fix you.

It just fixed the most obvious downside that women see in you.

You can fix the rest after you fuck her in the ass.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.