[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i dont know what to major in for college and im super sad i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1439594103833.jpg (122 KB, 488x697) Image search: [Google]
1439594103833.jpg
122 KB, 488x697
i dont know what to major in for college and im super sad

i hear FWD cars suck ass but there are no RWD in the price range, i just want to beat takumi

my life is wreck
>>
guys
>>
>>16436541
i just made some steak for dinner and it was great
>>
>>16436909
What kind of steak? How did you marinate it or season it? How did you cook it? And I swear to God it better not have been well done.
>>
>>16436909
>>16436929
what the hell guys
>>
File: 20151106_223907_resized.jpg (890 KB, 1494x2656) Image search: [Google]
20151106_223907_resized.jpg
890 KB, 1494x2656
>>16436940
I like food. I'm curious.

I'm gonna rub this guy up tomorrow and smoke him on Sunday. I use my own rub I make from... 11 different herbs and spices. Kinda like KFC but my seasonings don't suck. Probably gonna use some hickory wood to smoke this one.
>>
>>16436541
takumi almost lost to the yellow civic.
>>
>>16436953
Can I get real advice
>>
>>16437010
Well what are you generally interested in anon? We can talk about college majors.
>>
>>16437010
Major in any kind of Business degree. They're all relatively easy. The job market is better than it is for most degrees because honestly it doesn't matter what your degree is unless you specialize in some kind of science and want to do specific work. The exception being if you have some dumbass major like History, Political Science, obligatory Women's Studies When I say it doesn't really matter it's because just having a degree in general will get you a job because it shows you can complete something and have dedicated time and effort into something. It just happens Business degrees are incredibly versatile and actually apply to a broad range of office jobs.

FWD cars are good for daily drivers. They get the job done. Personally I'll never drive anything less than a V8 with RWD but it's a preference and I can now. My first car was a FWD 4 banger. Get a cheap car and when you can afford it get what you want.

Also that pulled pork is gonna be so good when I cook it. It's better than most restaurants.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.