[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girl I didn't know starts talking to me every day >Decide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 1141x711) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 1141x711
>Girl I didn't know starts talking to me every day
>Decide to ask her out, she says she's busy but would love to.
>Says she wants time for herself after coming out of long relationship
>Wait a month and ask again, she says maybe and leaves it at that
>I say fuck it and just ignore her, since she would not stop talking about some other guy that's known her way longer than me, and she was seeking attention
>Me ignoring her has made her more incomfortable and has triggered her to walk up to me and talk more, she also looks at me a lot more now

What the fuck do I do? She was leading me on previously, and before I couldn't stop thinking about her. Do I keep ignoring her and rarely talking to her, or do I try again?
>>
Ignore and find someone new.
>>
>>16436238
What do I do about her constantly looking at me and talking to me? What is she trying to do?
>>
Try again. When she refuses, go back to ignoring her.

If it becomes a problem, tell her to stop leading you on.
>>
>>16436250
Should I just be extremely straight and call it a date? And if she refuses, should I tell her to leave me alone or stop leading me on?
>>
>>16436243

She's already rejected you once or twice so you ignore her and if she wants it she has to work harder. In the meantime you find someone new so you aren't wasting your time.
>>
>>16436263
I'm by no means experienced, but yeah, I think honesty is a good measure. So "yes" to both questions.

I'm pretty sure her "wanting time to herself" thing will still hold, and she'll refuse the date, so get ready to tell her to leave you alone.
>>
That's a really funny pictures.

No, you keep ignoring her. You made the right decision for the right reasons when you walked away after that second try. Don't lose your nerve now.
>>
>>16436243
She wants your attention and for you to want her. As fucked up as it is, it makes some women feel validated. And they'll drag you along for ever if you let them pull you back in when you try to walk away.

Been there, shit is confusing and it sucks. Once they've gained your attention enough to make them feel better about themselves, they'll suddenly become distant or shut you out, until you stop giving them attention.

It's both frustrating and pitiful.
>>
File: MR9Md1b.jpg (32 KB, 805x556) Image search: [Google]
MR9Md1b.jpg
32 KB, 805x556
>>16436271
>>16436315
>>16436329
>>16436353
At this rate I'll never go on a date with any girl.
>>
>>16436227
What country you said this bitch is from?
And what did she say about me?
>>
File: 1435418503159.jpg (14 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1435418503159.jpg
14 KB, 195x195
>>16436408
>>
>>16436227
Just be yourself anon.
>>
File: 1443215671315.png (85 KB, 253x235) Image search: [Google]
1443215671315.png
85 KB, 253x235
>>16436476
That has gotten me 0 gf's and 0 dates, at least I have superior Deutsche genes.
>>
>>16436402
Better to go on 0 dates than to put up with even one girl who will take you for granted. Or even worse, many.

Only bother with people who are interested.
>>
File: mizrahi.png (74 KB, 850x618) Image search: [Google]
mizrahi.png
74 KB, 850x618
>>16436227
What race is she, OP?
>>
>>16436682
But she acts extremely interested, and she technically never said "no" to a date, so I think it's rightful to say I'm confused.
>>16436692
She's actually Jewish.
>>
>>16436702
Nigga, she asked for time for herself, then said maybe and then started talking about another nigga. That's not interested, she just want your gullible ass to keep feeding her ego.
>>
>>16436708
Then why the hell is she talking to me, staring into my eyes, and asking questions about me? If that isn't interested in me, I don't know what is. I stopped feeding her attention long ago.
>>
File: image.jpg (153 KB, 1200x628) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153 KB, 1200x628
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.