[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck can i know if a girl is just being nice or is down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 1399139536823.png (232 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1399139536823.png
232 KB, 512x384
How the fuck can i know if a girl is just being nice or is down to something else?
>>
Ask her?
>>
>>16436043
wouldnt it be weird?
>>
>>16436042

hope for the best, and prepare for the worst.

as in, explore whats happening but don't open yourself to being hurt by it.
>>
Do you care because you find her attractive? Then you should already be asking her out. Act on the basis of your interests, not those of others. If you keep waiting for permission in life, people will just keep screwing you over.

Do you care because you're repulsed by her? Well then assume niceness and keep your distance, because anything else will only feed her false hope.
>>
>>16436052
>Then you should already be asking her out.
we already hang out once
still confused
im really bad at reading girls i like
>>
>>16436081
Asking someone out is more than just hanging out. You have to flirt with them while you're hanging out. This shouldn't scare you. You've had years to take care of yourself, develop a life of your own, build a pleasant personality, etc. The proof of your success is that she enjoys your company enough to share it. So there's nothing to worry about with advertising your interest in her. She's not going to be disgusted by a decent guy showing his attraction. Maybe she'll be interested, maybe she won't, but it's your job to find out. Your interest = your responsibility. Don't wait to read signals.
>>
>>16436081
just ask her out directly for a date for Gods sake.

And use the word date so your intentions are clear.

Don't be a coward
>>
File: 1414800448204.jpg (8 KB, 253x296) Image search: [Google]
1414800448204.jpg
8 KB, 253x296
>>16436093
>This shouldn't scare you. You've had years to take care of yourself, develop a life of your own, build a pleasant personality, etc
>>
>>16436117
Okay I'm not saying it's universal, but consider the next sentence. There's actual evidence of that process having been successful.

Plus I think a fair number of people really do sell themselves short on how decently they've done for themselves.
>>
some non-chad tips?
>>
>>16436144
Since fucking when is
>don't be a coward
a "chad" tip?
>>
>>16436148
you wouldnt get it
>>
>>16436148
This is the ultimate result of participation awards, buddy. It's what happens when you divorce rewards from competitive standards. Hordes of people expecting to win without having to play.
>>
ok thanks for nothing fags
going to meet up with her now anyways
last chance to give me something useful
>>
>>16436168
kill yourself
>>
>>16436168
You have been given useful advice, you are just choosing not to follow it.
>>
>>16436168
If she wasnt interested she wouldnt agree to hang out with you (unless it was something about work o class).
Nobody would spend time with people they dont like just because.
>>
>>16436042
She's being nice.
>>
All girls have a vagenda.
>>
>>16436172
wew
>>
>>16436229
keep your friends close and enemies closer ;)
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.