[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the hell would a girl completely go silent on me out of nowhere?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1413661709170.gif (371 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1413661709170.gif
371 KB, 500x375
Why the hell would a girl completely go silent on me out of nowhere? Was seeing and sleeping with this girl the last month or so, having a good time. We got along well and were really compatible.

Last saw her on Sunday, kissed goodbye and exchanged a light text that night. After that, silence. I've messaged her a couple things, nothing needy, just conversation and can't get a reply.

What the fuck. Did she fall down a well or something? Has anyone dealt with this before?
>>
She's cheating and/or it's over
>>
Under 25: she's mad because of random reasons which she will never explain.

25 or over: a man with higher value is already fucking her, she doesn't need you anymore.*

*may also apply to under 25
>>
I had the same, she had more prospects
>>
>>16435890

ive dealt with this. ive also been the person who did this before.

gotta remember that there is more than just 'indefinite' and 'one night stand'. theres a lot of middle.

some people refuse to talk to you after you finally have sex. some people do it after a few times. some people do it when it starts to seem too much like a real relationship.

she might be busy and you can always just wait and see, but if shes done with you it isnt really anything you did.
>>
Well, the last time this happened to me, she was chasing/fucking someone else. Women suck OP.
>>
So you miss her and she's not here.
>investing in love

You literally signed up for this. Now manage it.
>>
>>16435893
Well she's not my gf
>>16435900
>>16435933
Could be fucking someone else, though she really didn't seem like the type. She lives with some really great roommates whom I spent time with and they would have hinted at it
>>16435915
Yeah could be this, who knows. Fucking women man
>>
>>16435942
Nobody said anything about loving anyone here bud
>>
My advice is to stop caring. After she stops replying once (at most, twice) you send one final message saying that you haven't heard from her and hope everything's okay. Then you assume that she's just not going to be associating with you anymore and you move on.
>>
Stop texting her, she's got you baited now boy!

Stay away from texting, she may be playing a game. The more she waits to reply, the more you're anticipating it and thinking about her, you'll spend a week thinking about why she didn't text. Ran over, fuck some other guy, car stolen, mugged and the list goes waaaaaaay on. You can easily avoid this by limiting texting.

Also, you could be coming of as needy, i mean its not like seeing her was enough, you had to freaking text her. You may be smothering her, go on dates with other girls. This girl probably thinks you're not going anywhere, you're her whipped wimp. If she thinks that, she'll do whatever df she wants.
>>
>>16436005
I think I'm going to do exactly this. It's a total letdown, but I'm not interested if she's gonna fuck around.
>>
>>16436013
But that's just the thing, the last thing I did was drown her in texts. I rarely texted her, usually just to confirm plans to meet up. Which is what we did, we'd meet up, have a great time, fool around, I'd spend the night, etc.
I never came off as needy, if anything she did as she would be the one asking me over to her place.
>>
>>16436014
Look at you learning how to take the straightforward path through life. It's almost like everyone else who loves complexity and drama is a retard.
>>
>>16436027
Hey I try, I've been around the block, had my fair share of relationships and bs. Just too old for this crap at 27 years of age. I wish people wouldn't play games. This is my first experience being "ghosted" as it's called
>>
>>16436018

Well your problem OP, may be that you're giving away too much of the kitchen. If you give away too much in the begginning what does she have to expect in a relationship? Just a title. Spoon feed her OP.
>>
>>16435890
Continue with your life.
>>
>>16436041
Not that anon but,

How can you get "ghosted" by someone youve met a week a go?

She's a woman, probably young. Riding the cock carousel. Or she's actually dead. Do you care enough to investigate?

No? You didn't get "ghosted". You got dropped, maybe. It was a fling. Sorry dude.
>>
>>16436061
I'm the Anon to whom he was replying and I thought "ghosted" meant the same thing he did. Just a sudden vanishing with no warning or obvious cause. Does it really have a time component? That's new to me.
>>
>>16436050
This could be true, things did fire off pretty fast and heavy. I didn't have any issue, maybe she's trying to hit the brakes
>>
>>16436061
Op here. I didn't meet her a week ago, never said that. I've been dating her for just over a month. Could have been a fling I guess, guess I'm not used to the concept of a fling yet
>>
>>16436070
Op again. I totally understand the concept of ghosting and why people do it I guess.... But after spending some good quality time with someone, seems pretty harsh to do. If I just fucked her one drunken night and never heard back, I'd understand. But this wasn't the case. Maybe I'm old fashioned or something, but cut someone off with dignity if you're gonna close the door.
>>
>>16436080
Girls do this, its a thing. I had a fuckbuddy who I was banging for 2 months who pulled this shit. Turns out she started seeing someone. I was fine with it since we weren't exclusive but you'd think she would at LEAST send me a text about it instead of disappearing.
>>
>>16436080
>>16436108
People have lots of trouble dealing with interpersonal conflict, perhaps now more than ever before.
>>
>>16436108
>>16436112
No shit huh? Wow that's fucked. I guess it is an issue with interpersonal skills. God how did people become so shitty? I guess I could define my relationship with this girl as a fuck buddy thing, we never talked about being exclusive or anything. But it sure didn't feeeel like we were just fuck buddies.
>>
>>16436118
Its not even people necessarily "becoming" shittier but with texts and fb its just easier to distance yourself from someone easily now.
>>
>>16436080

I doubt she's playing games, she probably is feeling uncomfortable about how fast things are going. She's got you whipped she doesn't have to play games, women play games on man who are hard to get. You're texting her after dates like you got nothing better to do.
>>
>>16436320
That concept doesn't apply here. She's the one asking me to go over all the time. Which I don't always do. If she didn't want me around, why invite? And sending her one text at the end of the day is hardly being whipped.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.