[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How come when I smoke dank weed, I only get a body high? Vaping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: me before a date.jpg (57 KB, 361x351) Image search: [Google]
me before a date.jpg
57 KB, 361x351
How come when I smoke dank weed, I only get a body high? Vaping literally does nothing for me until I smoke the ABV to get that left over body-high CBD. I took a 2 month tolerance break and it didn't make a single difference.

Do I just have a permanent THC tolerance?
>>
bumpa-doodle
>>
>>16435434

try different kinds of 420

look for sativa vs indica

either that or you're doing it wrong
>>
>>16435518
I'm not doing it wrong. I've been smoking for a year and for the most of it I was getting wicked lit regardless of strain.
>>
So you were smoking indica when you wanted to feel sativa?
>>
>>16435545
https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/indica-vs-sativa-myth-or-fact

It isn't really that simple but yeah maybe I've picked up shitty weed the last few times I've smoked.
>>
>>16435549
>https://www.leafly.com/news/cannabis-101/indica-vs-sativa-myth-or-fact

the problem with that article is it's "grain of truth" b.s.

yes there really are differences between indica & sativa

if you can't tell then either you're not getting what you think you are or again you're doing it wrong
>>
>>16435564
lol dude where I live if you ask the strain you either get called a douche or you get a lie. We have to take what we can get around here.
>>
>>16435585

got it

WA state 420 is legal and even years and years before that fairly open market

dealers very competitive keeping their customers happy
>>
>>16435434
It's already been said before, but there are MANY different types of Cannabis that have MANY different side effects. I'd talk to your seller and ask him if s/he's got access to different stuff or different growers.
>>
hi OP,

try working out beforehand. like a 20-minute jog, or do 10 reps of 5 llifts of a weight or whatever (i dont lift ). The science related to it (i think) is that it releases endorphins or some shit. it might be worth a shot; i ran before smoking out of a one-hitter, and it felt a LITTLE better than it did before. maybe it'll workout for you better. I would also suggest trying not to munch out or just laying down. Put headphones in or blast music on a stereo. or go for a walk in the park. also, try and be happy. get good vibes.
hope this helped
>>
>>16435630
Oh hell yeah music and physical activity help a lot. I just have people that want to smoke socially and that's like feels like sober-city for me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.