[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do girls always play with hair or fix their hair when they find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 1446716400316.png (308 KB, 265x485) Image search: [Google]
1446716400316.png
308 KB, 265x485
Do girls always play with hair or fix their hair when they find you attractive?
>>
Oh fuck off with the shitty bait already, aren't you bored enough of the same replies? Get a fucking life, lad.
>>
Ever since /adv/ appeared in the /r9k/ sticky, the trash from there has been shitposting here.
>>
>>16431476
No, it means nothing.
>>
>>16431476
It means nothing. I play with my hair a lot even when I'm all alone. It's a habit
>>
>>16431515
>>16431640

It doesn't mean nothing, it doesn't mean everything either. it's just an indication.
>>
>>16431476
Touching or playing with the hair is a body language sign meaning attraction if I remember correctly, but you can't base this solely on that one thing. Some people do it as a habit and you have to look for other signals as well.
>>
I fidget with my hair because I have social anxiety. It's a potential sign but not enough on its own.
>>
Lol no, I do it 24/7, it's a habit.
>>
Looking directly at you with other signs then?
>>
What about playing with their hair and playing with their lips?
>>
>not playing with your hair for pure fun
>>
It's certainly a sign that they find you attractive.
>>
if she's playing with her hair while your cock is in her mouth then there's a good chance she's interested
>>
Or they are bored or stressed. Or whatever. It could mean anything. And it probably means nothing.
>>
They seem to play with my dick when they're interested. In fairness I might be collecting a ton of false negatives by that standard, but that's okay. At least with the dick thing I'm 100% confident about their attraction.

And to be honest I don't really care why a girl is playing with her hair. I'm still going to talk to her if she's attractive, hair play or no hair play. That's my job. Otherwise the dick isn't going to play with itself.
>>
>>16431476
Hair play could be a sign, but more often than not, it isn't.

Take this as a general rule: If she plays with her hair when alone, or when she talks to other people, it means nothing.

If she plays with her hair when she talks with you / looks at you, and doesn't when alone or talking to others, it is likely a sign of attraction. From here, I like to call a girl out on it. If she appears flustered or surprised, even for a split second, I take it as a sign of attraction (even if her words deny it, the body doesn't). If she is virtually unphased when she's called out, she's most likely doing it intentionally. Take that as you will.

Hair playing is not enough, and most women know that it's a sign of attraction, so they're conscious of it. You need to look for other signs.
>>
>>16432164
>>16432263
>>16432271
>>16432283
>>16432310
Noticed she was playing with her hair
Then looked at me and was doing some lip/mouth play
>>
>>16431476
>>
>>16433128
serious question, do you have autism? You keep making these threads even though you've been told dozen of times her behaviour does not definitely indicate attraction. Now you know that, fuck off.
>>
>>16433143
Guys like OP don't have much context upon which to build their understanding of social stuff. They're only doing what they know, which is apparently reading a video game strategy guide on GameFAQs.
>Set your game time to Tuesday evening and look for a sparkle next to the door to the Pokemon Center, When you see it, tap A and a shiny Faggiotto will appear!
>>
My mom play with her hair, do that mean she want the D?
>>
>>16432453
She may want to kill you and wear your skin, look out anon
>>
Yawn silently. If she yawns too, that probably means she was looking at you at the time.
>>
>>16433256
this is the most likely scenario. She's playing with her hair, imagining how it would feel to wear your scalp on top of her head.
>>
Take body language clues in clusters. If there are other signs of attraction, yes.
>>
>>16433143
>>16433148
Yes
>>
>>16433256
>>16433270
Holy shit
>>
>>16433304
What if yes?
>>
>>16431476
She's measuring the size of her cranium to see if your hair and scalp would fit on top of hers. I've come across a lot of women who are into this, a lot of them can't help themselves.
>>
>>16434737
Women are a lot like praying mantises aren't they?
>>
>>16434737
>>16434753
What the shit
>>
You're a retard
>>
Go for it bro
>>
Let's look after this retard
>>
No, they play with your hair.
>>
>>16431476
Who is OP's chick?!
>>
>>16435062
This is true. I don't care about mine much but love to constantly touch my boyfriend's hair.
>>
>>16435132
I had a chick who used to love playing with my hair
>>
>>16435229
Shit was so cash?
>>
>>16435229
>>16435671
Fucking nice as, brah
>>
Stop being an idiot
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.