[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Off Your Chest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 409x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 409x360
/offyourchest/

Didn't see one in the catalogue.
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 853x480
basically I'm in love with you.

also, my pal is a fucking possesive fuckwit.

so everyone ended up crazier than I am, lmao.
>>
I feel I need to prove my worth to my friends. Every time I see them. It just unsettles me if they don't show their approval of me, like they wouldn't care if I was there or not.

Seriously, I'm dealing with stage fright just because I'll see them soon.
>>
Met a girl and now I feel melancholic all the time. It's a weird period where I don't know her that well and although we are talking, I'm anticipating finding out that she doesn't like me as much as I like her. Preparing for disappointment I already listened to Take Care last night.
>>
>I chose not to be a family man, and my parents are dissapoint. Well, fuck you, I'm a human being, making my own choices. I'm not born and bred, obligated to give you gramdchildren. I chose career, and children would be fucked up and neglected anyways.

>To my ex: Thanx for picking the absolutely worst time to leave me, during our 8 years together. You should have left before my most troublesome year ever. Preferrably, before you started cheating on me.

Felt good, getting that off my chest. Thx, OP, for this bread.
>>
Dear used to be best friend.

I told you this, but you have a hard time wanting to discuss things. Apparently the best thing is to sit comfortably without talking about certain subjects, because it might get heated, or you know, we might actually solve some issues. But it's just easier to say "whatever, I don't want to do this".

We've been friends for 21 miserable fucking years. Early on, we had real issues, you would act like a bully, though I can accept that your behavior back then was affected by how shitty your entire family was. Is. I am sorry that you still have to acknowledge their fucking existence. Later on we would hang out everyday only to find you had to go live somewhere else and only come here every summer for a few days. That was devastating, because it just mixed with dropping out of school, losing my friends and basically many of my reasons to be a normal, decent human being.

But I came through. I came through and you know it. You stopped being obese, I followed years later. You started going out more, I followed as well. I thought you were better than me in many ways, and as my only friend, I considered you my role model for life. There were rough times, like Frank being a dickhead, but what you did wasn't cool at all. I know he's been always the same kind of clown, but beating someone down for $20 is not the kind of thing I signed up for. In any case, I ended up accepting it. You were a bit more aggressive, maybe because of your family. And you always had a knack for negotiations, you always follow the money. The issue is, that's been always the case, to a dangerous point.

Let's go back 2 years. I don't know if it was the fact that I managed to lose weight, that you trusted me enough to push me into getting back to school. You thought I could do it, and you seemed happy about it. I did it, I went back, made some friends, after a decade of just knowing and trusting you...
>>
I hang with my friends late every night, and my gf hangs out with her friend group once a week maybe and yet I'm still jealous as fuck that she got home late. God damn insecurities.
>>
>>16419874
...the first year was pretty groundbreaking. I thought I would be ridiculized to death and all, I had a pretty low self-esteem. It wasn't hard at all, my teachers and the class were pretty alright with me. It was the polar opposite of when I left that fucking hellhole. I felt like I was finally moving forward. I know you don't seem to like to talk too much about your experiences when you went back to school, but I definitely met some interesting people. I made some friends I would hang out with everyday... and then by summer, when I got to a point where I was comfortable, they were leaving me behind. They decided to live their life in a different way. I waited for you, and all you did that year was judge me for being with them, or any fuck ups. You weren't happy about my progress. I was finally proud of something in my stupid fucking life and you didn't seem to like it much. I tried hard to keep my cool. I was just waiting for the next year of classes.

And that's where I met this lady, Sarah. We became closer as friends in less time that I could ever become with you. We would do everything together, to a point where people asked if we were a couple. She felt for me an amount of admiration I wasn't able to cope with. She genuinely cares about me, and that's something that I could not imagine at all. If it weren't for her, I would give up on many things in this one crappy year.

And then summer happened. You came here with a good attitude, but it soon came down to negotiations. You didn't even believe that this woman and I could be even friends, because you never really had hopes for me, just considered me a permavirgin, didn't you. You came here just to see if I could do some buying/selling from you, only to treat me like I'm a dumb fuck. The only thing you saw me as, was another fucking client willing to get rid of an item for a very low price. Just so you can make money and be dodgy about shit. I can no longer call you best friend.
>>
Did anyone cap suicide Anon's posts? Can you, please? All I have is my shit phone.
>>
>>16419981
this
>>
I sucked off Bin Laden.
>>
green text marathon.

>get into big public uni dream school
>parents tell me not to go, other adults warn me
>siblings on board with my decision
>I decide to go to dream school
>be loner, who likely had autism/masochistic/paranoid personality disorder
>go to school, seem to make "friends" easily
>couple dudes on my floor hated the fact that I was a "nice guy" and that girls found me handsome
>roommate suggests I look into girl I was friends with
>start having feelings for girl I was friends with whom he suggested I look into
>seemed like she had feelings for me too
>she gets off sexually to hurting other people
>start taking adderall
>feelings start becoming an obsession
>piss a lot of people off on addies
>do shitty in school
>all of a sudden the last day I was there people were laughing at me behind my back
>change schools
>still in love with girl
>still taking adderall
>i confess my feelings for her on text (I'm crazy on addies)
>she ends up banging my ex roommate in my old bed
>pretty sure she texted me in the middle of sex

>return back to old school one weekend
>girl wanted me and old roommate to go in her room so she could kek me and hurt my feelings
>I don't agree to going up to her room
>ask random girl on the side of the dorm a question,
>she doesn't respond to my question but goes on to tell me that "I'm sure you're a nice guy though" and how she knew who my roommate was
>worried that my ex-roommate took a snapchat of my penis
>worried that other people saw my penis flaccid
>worried that they printed out a picture of my penis and gave it to girls so they could use my penis as a sex toy on valentine's day
>don't know how I'm going to be successful with pictures of my penis out there
>text a bunch of crazy shit to girl I had feelings for on adderall, she's kept all the messages
>>
>>16419656

A+C+N +$ -$= 0 ×0
>>
>>16420364
>btw, have to take medical leave out of new uni because I was going crazy on adderall
>adderall made me manic, started getting way in my head
>had to go inpatient at a mental health facility for a week
>getting treated now for a mood disorder

>the girl has a boyfriend now but hinted at an inside joke we were both in on twitter
>I haven't spoken or texted her in 9 months
>she is still thinking about hurting me just like I think about her hurting me
>ask a bunch of people on my old floor about a snapchat photo and everyone says it didn't happen (should I believe them?)

Should I engage these people and try to salvage a relationship? How fucked am I? Do I need to move to another state?
>>
girl I've wanted to do for 2 years waved at me at the grocery today and I just kept walking because she was on her phone and I don't know how to approach that smoothly

FML, if I'm going to stay like this forever I'd just rather not get old
>>
>>16420431
>she was on her phone
You did the right thing.
>>
>>16419656
Im a repressed faggot in a hetero relationship. I am depressed and suicidal. I often feel incompatible with this world and incapable of being happy.
>>
>>16420454

I knew a scammer like that named A he posts on here pretending to be other initials. We tried to tell him it's okay to be gay but he kept being a prick. He also molested his cousin A and B. They are now all in extreme denial and post here to feel better. It's sad.
>>
>>16419681

When you get older it's easy to make friends. you just have to choose which ones are worth keeping in the end.
>>
I don't really want to forgive you for lashing out at me. The grain of truth in the things you accused me of is wrapped up in a huge mass of hurtful, insulting, condescending, demeaning implications that are, in reality, more reflective of your own insecurities than they are of my flaws. You try to paint me as being this deluded, insignificant, insecure person because that's what you think of yourself.

You don't make any real effort to understand my position because it's too satisfying for you to, in your mind, have finally brought me down to your level. Fuck you. Fuck you and your inability to accept that I'm smarter, more likable, and imbued with a greater sense of my own significance than you are. I'm sorry for the insecurity that you must have developed growing up in my shadow, but the fact that you've decided to deal with that by constantly trying to lord your positive qualities over me in an effort to make me feel bad, inferior, to make me feel as bad as you do about yourself, is unforgivable.

I've NEVER picked on your insecurities, always tried to reassure you and bolster your self-confidence, never taken an iota of pride in the advantages I have over you. I thought we could just be bro's and not have our differences come between us. But no, you had to shape your festering insecurities into a weapon with which to attack me, because you hated the idea that I would be more successful than you because of my lucky genetic dice roll. Your fucking childish, hyper-competitive masculinity has warped your worldview in such a way that you think everything I say and do is some kind of battle for dominance over you, and you react by trying to dominate me, when in reality I don't see things in that light *at all* and you're just being a fucking asshole.

I don't care that your dad is a bullying asshole and that "that's just how you were raised", fucking get over his toxic influence and stop using it as an excuse to act like a giant child.

>>
>>16420526

I will force you to mature mentally whether you like it or not scammer. Don't twist things around you have been a passive agressive prick to me and everyone at one point. Let it go stop projecting your own sick and twisted mind onto others.
>>
>>16420504
Glad im not any of them.
>>
>>16420526

This post was definitely written by a fag in denial. Almost spit my coffee laughing You may be onto something here anon
>>
>>16420534

Yeah just reminded me of them. I don't see them anymore.
>>
>>16420526

I want you out of my life because I want you out of my head. Ever since the day I last saw you, every day or two I have to fight a battle in my head against you because of how much influence you have over me. A decade of friendship, more privileged access to my head than perhaps anyone else, and what do you do? You play games with my head like a fucking catty teenage girl, a thousand little comments trying to undermine and undercut me, trying to chip away at my sense of self-worth because you can't stand the idea that I'm better than you.

I never think about being better or worse than anyone else, ever! You are literally the only person that I'm forced to think about this with, because it's the only way to explain why you act like such a dick! What the fuck is wrong with you? Why can't you just be happy for me? Why does everything always have to devolve into a competition with you?

And the fact that you just RUN from accepting responsibility for all this, my god, that's perhaps the worst thing of all. Because that means I can't talk about it with you. At all. I would be perfectly willing to try and salvage this relationship if there was any hope of being able to talk out our differences, but in the face of any meaningful criticism about yourself you lock up like a turtle retreating into its shell and start defending yourself by lashing out at me. How incredibly ironic, that bit.

Stop trying to contact me and get out of my life.
>>
Fuck you, and your new "friend" fuck man sfter 4 yesrs and a ton of promises she just deleteme snd blocked me that way? Never insult her or threst her bad, never cheated, fuck sakes she was laughing while I was trying to say goodbye, fuck life, only sex and death are real
>>
You have no idea how much I miss you.

I want to be happy for you, you deserve the absolute better. I really want to see you someday but I know that probably make things worse.

It's... hard. You're the first one who I loved. It's hard to forget everything about you.
>>
>>16420557

What you need to grasp if this is you A is that at this point you are only projecting the story of what you did to start all this conflict to begin with. I do not talk to you or know you but you chose to project qualities onto me and towards others to uplift your overly inflated ego. All I am doing is trying to make you see that what you have done has consequences. You have harassed me and anyone who you think has a drive of their own in life. You can weave the story that you want but truth is you are still angry and obsessed that you also refuse to take responsibility and move on with your life. Instead you encouraged you, your family and your friends to attack others in some misguided form of vengeance. A vengeance because your lifestyle depends upon exploiting others. I did not agree with you or what you are doing and walked away with no intention of looking back. You chose to provoke and harass. I only pity you as a person and as a human being. That's the last I'll say to you honestly. Stop projecting, let it go time will heal all wounds. Done posting about this.
>>
File: 1422118220662.jpg (37 KB, 430x475) Image search: [Google]
1422118220662.jpg
37 KB, 430x475
There's this girl at work I met a little over a year and a half ago. At the time we got to know each other and I started to like her more and more.

We hung out one day at her place and it was revealed that she had a boyfriend of 3-4 months.
I was crushed and didn't want to be the one that fucked things up.

Now that this couple is more than a year together, I just want to be with her. She's great. I can't get her off my mind. And her boyfriend and I have now become friends.

I blew my chances to be with her and I can't live with myself anymore.
>>
>>16420651
I am not "A". (I do acknowledge that I sound like I have an overly inflated ego, though, and I would ask forgiveness for this on the basis that, historically, I've been overly modest and internalized an excess of humility because [I think] I had difficulty accepting a healthy sense of self-worth. So, while it's entirely possible that I'm swinging too far in the OTHER direction and am now sounding like a pompous jerk, my overall intention is to internalize a sense of self-worth that can simultaneously withstand ill-intended attacks from others while still maintaining a sense of humility and modesty).

>>16420541
I've explored my sexuality with both men and women and am entirely comfortable with it. I'd suggest that anyone who accuses people of being "fags in denial" might have some introspection about their own sexuality to do.
>>
>>16420680

Doesn't matter whichever self image you're tying to project on here or whatever insecurities your harboring. Just don't be a prick and an asshole to people who don't deserve it. Karma is a bitch.
>>
>>16420696
I agree with you. I would go further and suggest that you shouldn't be an asshole to people who DO deserve it, because I think anger and aggression only begets more anger and aggression. The way to get somebody to change is to be calm and supportive and to reason with them - berating people to try and make them "see what's wrong" is an unhealthy way to get people to improve.
>>
>>16420696
There's no such thing as karma you stupid bitch
>>
Thinking about killing myself. I don't keep any commitments I make ever. I'm a complete failure. Nobody loves me.

First day I've had off in three weeks. I have so much shit I could be doing and should be doing but I don't want to do because I never get to relax anymore.

Dating a super nice girl, but know that this won't last. I know that I'm going to fuck this up at some point like I always somehow do.

It's a cruel fucking world. Don't want to do any of it anymore.
>>
File: 1400886763865.jpg (48 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
1400886763865.jpg
48 KB, 490x490
>>16420747
>Dating a super nice girl
>It's a cruel fucking world

Normie tears are delicious
>>
>>16419656

slam dunk on them scammers because they be reppin that blue and molesting their relatives betas watch out and move on to better things
>>
File: image.png (3 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
3 MB, 750x1334
Another girl this year told me that I'm really cute; now she wants to go out with me this weekend. So I'm nervous because her and I want a lasting relationship, and the longest relationship that I've had lasted 2 months.
>>
I have only 3 friends, I mean buddys I hang out with every weekend and drink beer. The rest of my social relationships are very unstable, so without them I would be very bored in my free time. Lately I noticed their toxic impact and behaviour, so I've stopped treating them as serious friends (we've known each other for 5yrs tho), but I stuck to them because I didn't want to be lonely. Last friday I got into argument with them, it wasn't necessary but I got really mad, and went home. At the beginning I was proud that finally I standed to myself, but then I felt depressed for my decision as I realized that I can't leave them. That event probably won't set us apart, but I don't know how to feel about this. I know I should leave them, but I'm too afraid to do this, because I used to be a loner a I know how terribble it is to stay every weekend at home.
>>
Birds of the same feather flock together
>>
>>16420628
I miss you too.
>>
>>16420917

Dayum, them toxic clingy scammers getting BTFO.
>>
>>16420921
2 months.. you're underage right?.. please?....
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>16420967
No, I'm 19. Unfortunately, my first and only girlfriend in the past was into heavy drugs, and shit went downhill fast. I had to break up since it was toxic for my life seeing that happen to a person.
>>
>>16420628

If you're a guy just move on. Improve yourself, read a LOT, volunteer, be in groups, have goals and activities you enjoy and give it time. Girls say one thing then do another when they feel like it. That's how it is, focus on your life. If you have haters, you're going somewhere and they're mad that they will be proven wrong. Let their miserable mouths blabber. Toxic people do not have an ounce of positivity in their body and they'll infect you with it. Walk away and don't let them cling onto you! Love yourself and protect yourself most importantly so you can protect and love your loved ones in the future. Not exploit them lol.
>>
File: 1419657235921.png (204 KB, 482x355) Image search: [Google]
1419657235921.png
204 KB, 482x355
Why is it that every woman I meet that I really like and get along great with is already in a relationship with someone.
It's bullshit. I'm never going to find someone for me.
>>
>>16420371
Fucked, find new people and start over with a new life
>>
I'm meeting this girl for a catch-up this week and I don't want her thinking it's a date now that we're going for drinks rather than just chilling. It'll be a good time if we do actually get a few drinks since she's quite awkward and shy and it'll open us up a bit and potentially improve our friendship.
>>
Yeah bitch I don't trust you. Keep your enemies close they say.

You tried to fuck me over to get with my ex. You wanted me out of the scene. You tried to isolate and control, even from my own family. You try to dictate who I should hangout with hahaha. No. And that's the reason I don't bring any of my friends to this apartment. They tell me something about you doesn't sit right and to not trust you for a reason. You're a liar and a manipulator.

Though I find it funny how desperate you are for attention when people are over and all I have to do is sit in my pajamas after a shower playing video games and your man won't follow you to your room. He'd rather sit in silence next to me. ;(
>>
Your eyes are fucking insanely beautiful.
It just wants to make me kiss and cuddle you and just stare at them.
Though I'm sure I could make things happen between us, nothing will ever happen because you're 14 , I'm 19 and though you're really mature and in my country it won't have consequences. I'm not a pedo and I don't like being judged by the people around me.

Daaaaah it's off my chest, thanks.
>>
I don't understand how people can like this

How you can want a job
How you can want to interact
How you can want friends
How you can want to be with family

I would like just to be alone, but you cannot live without money, where you must work, where you must interact, where people try to force themselves into your life because they think you are lonely. They can't understand not wanting these things, they think you are depressed, or need their help. It's just annoying..
>>
I want you gone. I have your phone number 9205442744. I'll show you what it means to mess with her head.
>>
>>16421682
Kik or Facebook?
>>
>>16421008
hey, thanks for the words. I'm a grill but gender doesn't matter when it comes to dealing with these type of stuff. Actually I'm still improving on myself, what I like, reading sometimes but mostly play games, lol. What helps me a lot now is going to run while listening to awesome music everyday. The trick is in maintain yourself busy, but sometimes I break and I end up thinking about what happened with him and... well, it makes me sad because what I feel about him was so strong, well, I have to move on.

Luckily I have a bunch of good friends that supports me, and they say the same as you: that it's important to focus on and love yourself first. Obviously I'm not gonna exploit them, lol.

Thanks again!
>>
whats a nonchalant way to start a conversation with a girl?
>>
I don't know why I feel so angry and frustrated lately. It's hurting my grades and I think my friendships as well.
>>
How the hell is it even possible to crave another human being to such an extent? You haven't even spoken to me in months, but that just makes me miss you more. I miss your smile, your laugh, your eyes. You're so perfect. And no matter what I do you just don't want to even talk to me? It makes me feel worthless. Like less than dirt. Like I don't deserve to ever be happy. Maybe I don't.
>>
>>16419703
Faggot
>>
File: 098173409.png (13 KB, 500x314) Image search: [Google]
098173409.png
13 KB, 500x314
I feel like the most pathetic person in the region right now.
A while ago an ex of mine introduced me to some stupid means of entertainment and for some reason I developed a "fixation" with a celebrity involved with it.
I realized how unhealthy it was and how much the fixation was just a manifestation of my unhappiness and other related mental issues
So I cut myself off from that media, worked on improving myself, tried to get away from my fixation. It never really did anything. It feels like this person whom I would never meet and never know kept popping up in my thoughts for no real reason.
I was getting better though. I broke off my relationship, I've been out and about, working, dating, picking up hobbies.
I was thinking about going to comic con soon, and when I saw an ad on craigslist for help at a booth I decided to take a look at ticket prices and see who all was going to be there.

Guess who is fucking going to be there. In my town. At the comic con I was going to go to.
All of my fucking effort, gone.
what is WRONG WITH ME
>>
>>16421690
>>16419656

I felt the exact same way about her. I know she wasn't the only woman in the world and who am I to think I'm the only guy in the world neither. It was a growing experience for both of us probably well certainly for me it was. It was more of a revelation of myself. I miss her very much, I don't see her anymore and all the while I think about her. I almost forgot about her but I didn't want to probably the reason why I browsed these threads. I thought in my heart that we were soulmates even as persons. But there was hurt and I couldn't just stay. So I took my own advice and went on a journey to be a man. A man that can support a family in the near future, a man that can take care of his parents. And no matter how much pain the journey gives me I'll always think of her from time to time and say yup. She was my angel.

I guess I'll admit that I'm not over it. Wish I could say it to her but life is hard enough so I'll smile. Laughter is the only thing I have sometimes. One day I promised I'll look back and say I did it. I promise that I will.

I better stop posting for now
>>
I don't know what to do with my life. I'm so sad and lonely I just want to cry thinking about it. I'm only 19 but I feel like I'm getting nowhere. I feel like I'm drowning or suffocating. I'm scared of dying only to be quickly forgotten. I want people to remember me for a long time once I go, but I don't see that happening. I've gotten mad crushes on other guys but I completely disregard them because I've spent my whole life convincing everyone including my religious family that I'm straight. I just want to be loved so bad. I thought I was the person to never consider suicide, but as time passes I think about it more and more. This is all coming from the guy who always acts positive around others, laughing at just about anything. I'm never this negative in person.
>>
>>16421775
Hey man, I rarely ever ask to talk to anyone on here but youre 19 and have so much to look forward to. Im a depressed wreck and its sort of ironic that im trying to give advice but theres so much you could do if you wait until college. Join some groups who have similar interestd to you. Who knows, maybe then you'll find a guy or whatever you fancy who might learn to love you for who you truly are.

Call me Sav.
>>
>>16421773
I'm sorry for my broken english, isn't my native language, anyways, that what you say it's exactly that I felt with him. He surely was a big person in my life. I think we were soulmates, and hell, I'm not even a person who can express her feelings so easy but with him, I've felt secure, I've opened my heart to him.

The day we broke he told me that perhaps we met at the wrong time, a time when we can't be together -that was the reason why we separated- but if we are meant to each other, sooner or later we will meet again. At first I didn't understand, I thought that him didn't want to do anything to stay with me, but when time passed... I understood better. I was so happy the time I was with him, and I'm sure that he was happy with me too.

Some people stay, some people pass, but life and time goes on. It's really hard, but we have to move on, cheers dude.
>>
What the fuck happened to me? Last year I was actively pursuing a girl. Now, that girl's actively pursuing me and here I am sending dick pics to some random girl I met on Tinder yesterday.
>>
File: I see you.gif (587 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
I see you.gif
587 KB, 500x281
So, is this how it's going to be? Okay...I don't know if you want war, but I'll take you to war. I'll take all you motherfuckers to war!!!!! No one is going to escape my wrath. All you cocksucking backstabing faggots and whores are going to get what's coming for yall. FUCK ALL YALL!!!!!

Here I am, I'm back. I'm back to what I left behind. I hate it, but I hate all of you more. This is what you wanted, right? So deal with it bitch!!!!
>>
My girlfriend and I are getting back together after I stopped acting like an inconsiderate fuckboy, and despite moments when she acts comfortable with me she still acts distant, or even doesn't talk to me on some days. But we still go on dates, kiss, and all that. I'm fucking confused.
>>
Scammers are molesters wow no suprise there pedos too
>>
I'm talking to a woman who has poor English on Facebook and part of me thinks that she's trying to get my account details. She just asked me if I like sex? Fuck off?

They'll probably ask me to click a link. Most definitely a Sanjay trying to get dick pics.
>>
>>16421881

Paranoid autist confirmed and spotted.

should we put it's miserable life out of commision?

No, negative let it exist

Why sir?

We must not interfere with nature

But sir...

Let it go seargent, that's a command

Roger that commander
>>
I don't try because I know I'm going to give up anyways. I realize this is a shitty self fulfilling prophecy, but it's completely inescapable. Even if I was do something today, it's only a matter of time before I'm back to square one. Why put myself through that again?
>>
Fell in love with best friend awhile ago. She goes from relationship to relationship pretty quickly. Her past is a pretty good explanation. Never had any issues with any of the guys, they were pretty chill. I've gotten to the point where I know her pretty well. Not interested in dating, just fine being friends.
Half way through semester and first year introduces her to another first year guy and they hit it off. Guy is nice, easy going, worked in our field since he was young, I'd date him. Can't stand being around the guy, and feel threatened. He's younger and steps up socially. Emotions have been flaring up lately as well so this fucking sucks. Already felt like I've been losing touch with everybody else in my program too, so I'm starting to feel crazy about losing a friend.
>>
>>16421966
Because every time you've "reset" this cycle, you have improved yourself in some way or another. Going through the same shit, just don't give up yet.
>>
Believe in Jesus son

Sir he is shitposting should we take him out?

Negative, let the boy be.

But sir...

That's a command leutenant

Yes captain
>>
Sir you made a typo, I'm afraid I'll have to take you out

So be it...
>>
I kissed a girl while in costume during Halloween. She was quite something in terms of personality as well... a real fiery one.

Now I've discovered that she is related to a girlfriend of one of my 'enemies' - possibly a first cousin or (heaven forbid) his damn sister. She only knows my first name, and not my identity.

I could go for this, but it may also spell unforeseen consequences due to the uncertainty of the social climate.

I don't like when my dick does my thinking for me, but sometimes you just gotta roll with it.
>>
>>16421996
I want to get to the point where I can feel fine with how things are. I know if I keep applying myself I'll be just fine and things will continually move forward.

I guess I'm mostly just afraid of repeating high school when I just ended up alone and miserable. I've improved so much now I don't want all of that effort to go to waste.
>>
my girlfriends best friend hates me and is gonna quickly become a pain in my ass as she tries to subvert my girlfriends respect for me and our communication. my job sucks. and I'm always broke and on the verge of financial ruin.

but god forbid if i try to assert myself just a goddamn little so I can dig myself out of this hole.

this shit is going to get out of hand, and we'll all be lucky to not have all our shit wrecked by it.

I know I'll make it through, always have, always will. made it through some of the worst of what the world has to offer.

will everyone else make it through though?
>>
File: shinichi.jpg (102 KB, 1271x717) Image search: [Google]
shinichi.jpg
102 KB, 1271x717
Shut-in NEET for 10 months. Got a call for an interview+exam. The position is temp-to-hire with good pay. I'm nervous since it is fast-paced and hard, but even if it's temporary at least I'll cease being a NEET for a handful of months. This is no way for a human to live.

Still, I'm very anxious.
>>
you realize that was hubris, right? and toward her... wow.

we'll just have to see.
>>
It's too long a conversation for one human being all the fucking time.

"we know"

"why don't you like it then" - "we do" - "what's the problem then?" zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
If you use the term toxic, or scammer, you need to first wash that sand out of your vagina. You then need to lurk moar, stop browsing while underage b&, and go back where you belong:

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
Zeppelin-
You're the only thing to stop me from ending it all.
That small chance that one day I will see you again leaves too much for me to dare chance missing out on.
I don't want to bother with career if I'll not have you to live life with. It might be pathetic, but truly, you're the last thing I have interest in.
"But I still love you so, I can't let you go
I love you- ooh baby I love you."
>>
>>16422102

No one is talking to "her". Scamboy
>>
Feeling like I'm going to start spastically laughing when I'm around you people. Probably because I feel like rejecting everyone would make things better.
I already know it's because I'm still figuring out how to best cope with stress.
>>
ACN scammers mad af.
>>
>>16422128
what the fuck is a scamboy?
>>
Mad as fuck, paranoid as hell. Protecting their scams trying to slander others. Have a taste of your own medicine

Anonymous is not one person
>>
Just sent all letters out today,including some belongings an whatnot. Strangely enough I had fun sending it all out,but there's no turning back now.

I'm turning off the lights and leave the phone at the doorstep with this thread open,but battery will be dead anyway by then.
I'm going out now for the longest trip in life. Might be my shortest as well.
>>
>>16422197

Carguy? We thought you died in the last thread. Are you unkillable?
>>
>>16420371
How much were you on? I'm on Ritalin three times a day prescribed to me (10mg) and how were you taking the adder all?
>>
I have some anxiety issues when trying to talk to women in public places.

I don't know what would be a comfortable distance to sit near them in a cafe/bar/park/any other public place where you can sit and chill out and probably start a conversation with them without looking and sounding like a suspicious weirdo.
>>
>>16422130

You're just mad you're a shittier person than your friend and he left you. Stop clinging onto people who actually moved on and are truly better people than you.
>>
Im in love with a guy in another country who says he loves me to... but i dont think, he thinks its serious.
Fuck love.
>>
>>16422146

If she gave out her name specifically then they talked to her but even then a real identity on an anonymous board? Are you retarded? Oh right you're one of those guys. You must be.
>>
>>16422202
No,but that guy inspried me to finally go with this. It's dead night but all I could think of you guys. I better leave the phone inside so I can't get it back anymore. Now the lights are out for real.
>>
>>16422237

Pic with timestamp?
>>
>>16422096
good for you anon! I'm happy for you :)
>>
It was so weird though, "there you are" still no? That's a shame.

It is a weird painting but Liz said not to change it. I'm not convinced because I never noticed they're not holding hands, it was the way I interpreted it. A good conversation piece though. Because they are holding hands. Art that can't be sold, so who do I give it to? I hope you do finish my Pan painting if I don't. I've made a stock take of paint.

How could you leave me like this?

"dunno, you're very far away"

I imagine you went through the same, but couldn't they quickly make us happy? No.

I can't even imagine what my exhibition would be like. A few strong pieces but I need another 40.

infinite paint.
>>
>>16421924

I was right and she was a scammer who wanted to record me jacking it over Skype so she could blackmail me for £200. After she refused to send me a time-stamp I called her out on the scam and she admitted and still asked me for money. I posted an article on the scam to her Facebook wall so the other lads she was messaging would know what's going on. I don't feel bad in the slightest.
>>
Grandma, it's been three years. I told you once that you will dance on my wedding, but you've gone away too soon and so did the boy I loved and was supposed to wed. I was left alone to rot alive here without you. It was All Hallows Day not long ago, and I went to visit your grave, and his - I realised I hate living like that. I carry on with my daily chores but deep down I hate myself for it. What kind of punishment is it? Why ficke fortune took you, took him - but left me? I won't ever love any man as I loved him, and no family member or friend will be closer to me than you were. I have a modest life, empty but convenient, yet I can't find solace in that, I'm co constantly drifting away and away, and no anchor to hold me down. I wish for death with all my heart, I do. But wishes rarely come true, so I will have to take care of that myself. I hope you will forgive me that. You were such a strong person, survived death of your parents, and husband and child. Survived the war. But I can't, I'm weak and I can't go on much longer. I hope you will forgive me. And you my love, I know you would understand.
>>
I'm extremely depressed and I can't decide between spending the money on a counselor or a gym membership.
>>
You're a real dishonest, self-defeating shithead. But still, the times when you were being yourself - I was really, really attracted to you. I wish you didn't look at yourself the way that you do. And you're too old to still have such teenage insecurities about your body. You shouldn't have gone and ruined a chance you had at being happy simply because of your insecurities and fears. There's nothing I can do about any of that. I already tried. But I sincerely hope that the rest of your whole life isn't like this.
>>
>>16422210
you're in a real shit situation - it wont get better unless you could calm down, but you can't calm down because you're aware of your own anxiety. You just gotta read some books. That's really all I got. Read some Raymond Carver or Chekov.
>>
People who think posts here are directed at them or at anyone from anyone is usually wrong.
>>
>>16421805
It felt good getting that off my chest, but it felt better knowing someone acknowledging my life's issues
>>
>>16422202
Did anyone screencap his 2 posts?

It's really sad to think we'll forget about him. I'm computer-retarded or I'd do it myself...
>>
Experiencing tons of stress at my first big job as a junior software developer because there is a project deadline coming up and we are not done. My girlfriend refuses to have any sort of packaged foods in the house because she has a healthy food obsession and I want to break up with her for restricting my lifestyle as well as other reasons. I hate her right now.
>>
So, you left me for your ex because you felt a spark from him? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>16422502
It's cool dude. Just think about the bullet you dodged.
Best case scenario: they deserve each other
worst case scenario: now that poor bastard has to deal with her again.
>>
>>16419703
How long have you known her for?
>>
I guess I read you wrong. Glad i figured it out before I said something really dumb. Oh well, back to being on my own again. I'm so used to being alone, it's probably for the best.
>>
I'm ugly. I'm fat. I don't have a personality. I'm not good at anything. I'm a fuck up.

I want to die.

But I'm pretty sure I won't even be able to get that right.

They said college would be different, and it isn't. I'm the same person I was 4 years ago. Friendless. Alone. Miserable. Tired.
>>
I don't have any friends, it's been 2 years since my last gf.
I go out all the time because I hate being this alone, and I know I won't meet anybody by just staying at home. But because of how often I go out, I also know that I won't meet anybody by going out either. I just don't know what to do. It's been 2 years since I've spoken to somebody outside of required social interactions and pleasantries.
>>
I feel kinda worthless right now, and it's a shitty feeling. Its my own fault that I feel this way, I over think and take things personally when I probably shouldn't. And I can't get anything done when I'm all sad like this. I just wish stuff could get back to normal.
>>
>>16422536
This... Sounds a lot like my situation. Whats going on with you? I wanna lament with someone.
>>
I want you to stop hugging, touching, tickling, handholding, arm linking with me so we can begin a normal friendship. You got over our short lived relationship a lot easier than i did, and if i dont set up some physical boundaries im going to become increasingly depressed until i say something mean to you that i regret, but im weak and i dont have the heart to tell you to stop.
>>
>>16422516
True. Least I lost my virginity and got some nice clothes out of it. Even though sge has a kid, her pussy was nice and tight.
>>
Fuck all of you
>>
i wish i could teleport
>>
>>16422573
Known someone awhile. We finally got to meet in person. I felt like we really clicked in person. He said and did a few things when we were together that made me think there was maybe something more there. Since then, he's been pretty quiet and indifferent toward me. I don't know how to proceed.
>>
All these newtrips need to fuck off
>>
>>16422653
Wow, yeah, same here actually. For me, we meet up and stuff is fine then they decide to cut contact for a few days... I hope we're okay but it's always scary.
>>
YOU TREATED ME LIKE SHIT FOR FOUR YEARS AND I LET YOU AND NOW YOU ACT LIKE YOU'RE THE VICTIM WHEN I FINALLY STOP TALKING TO YOU
FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WHY ARE YOU SUCH A TERRIBLE PERSON
>>
>>16422677
I want to talk about it with him but not in a stupid way where it would sound wrong. I don't know what to do. I miss him a lot.
>>
>>16422689
Yeah... I miss my person a lot, but they won't respond to my messages so now I just need to wait it out, hope they come back around soon. For you, I'd just say be nice and be honest. If he doesn't accept it/you, then he wasn't right anyway. Good luck!
>>
>>16419656
I'm worried about Christmas. It's stupid, silly, and childish, but I'm worried I won't be able to make up the $500 I need to get everything I want to get, plus wrap. I worried because I'm putting myself at risk working so hard and not saving my money or even buying enough food, while the family I'm buying for is always supporting me and trying to help me succeed. I'm afraid they'll be disappointed in me for being irresponsible, and I'm afraid I'll disappointing myself because I only have about $100 of spending money from each bi-weekly paycheck.
It will all be worth it in the end, though.
>>
>>16422701
Thanks Anon. I hope your person comes around and at least talks to you!
>>
What does it matter if I wanted to see your fucking boobs. You're a girl, I'm a guy why does that weird you out for the rest of your fucking life? I hope you balloon up to a fucking Goodyear blimp bitch
>>
File: HOLEEFUK.png (320 KB, 349x415) Image search: [Google]
HOLEEFUK.png
320 KB, 349x415
Im the biggest dumbass I fucking know

My entire teenage and early adult life i just want a girlfriend, in the past 4 weeks alone 2 girls have literally thrown themselves at me but i shot both down because i was scared and didnt know how to act. Now here I am, still alone, with 2 girls that I most likely wont ever fucking talk to again. FUCKING GOD DAMMIT WHY
>>
>>16422798
Talk to them. If they're throwing themselves at you, you're doing it for a reason. It's hard to get a girlfriend but the right girl will help you figure it out and deal with any awkwardness and stuff. Good luck.
>>
File: 1446190645249 - Copy.jpg (220 KB, 960x1230) Image search: [Google]
1446190645249 - Copy.jpg
220 KB, 960x1230
>tfw should be studying but I can't stop listening to Mozart and romanticizing
>>
I'm trapped between the idea of using altruism as a means of self validation and the rationale that I shouldn't let people walk all over me. This leads to either hesitation when making related decisions, or regret when I act without thinking, regardless of whether or not things worked in my favor.
>>
The world is a fucking beautiful place yet I'm sitting in some cold suburb, crying, alone, and hoping that the girl I like messages me and likes me back. Some part of me wants to take advantage of my youth and money (I don't have much but I could get away from it all for a while) and just go crazy. I want to hop on a plane and see the world. I want to watch a sunrise over the ocean, I wanna swim with sharks, I wanna climb to the top of a mountain... Something. But, nope, sitting here crying over some girl and trying to figure out if I'm too fucking beta/clingy and if it's all worth it. And all of this loneliness has just shown me how boring my life is, like literally sitting here on 4chan and doing nothing with my life. Fuck, man.
>>
>>16422854
What's wrong buddy?? don't cry over a girl. or don't waste time doing that and make it happen no matter what is going on make it happen
>>
>>16422870
I don't know, is the issue. Like I'm crying over a girl who I care about deeply cause we're no longer in contact for the past little while, and that makes me feel shitty. I don't know what to do. I text her but get no response. In her defense, she did warn me about it, but it doesn't make being ignored much better. I know I need to stop basing my happiness off of shit like that but I'm having a hard time doing that, cause one day she cares and we're doing great and the next minute she's ignoring me. And this has happened before and it hurts every time. And when it happens I wanna do dumb shit. Last time I came this close to boarding a bus and just seeing how far it would take me. I know I shouldn't cry but it's all I can do when I feel this dejected. I'd literally be fine with being friendzoned right now cause at least I'd know where I stand. Life is rough when shits like this. I also hate myself cause I know that all of these emotions will be gone whenever she messages me again, if she ever does. My phone will buzz and I'll be super happy again cause hey, the girl I like is talking to me and we're doing good, life can't be too bad. And we'll do fine for a bit. But if this happens again I'll be like this again. So its the fact that I can barely regulate my own emotions that pisses me off and makes me sad, like this girl has a grip on me and I know how fucking beta that makes me... I wish I could smoke again or drink again. Damn it, M.
>>
>>16422870
I wish I could just make it happen and the more I think about it, the more I think that if she texts me again I'm gonna give it one final shot and just be direct and honest. That's not like me but I feel likes its all I can do.
>>
>>16419656

This armchair psychologist sure doesn't know what they're talking about. Reminds me of a guy named blue and his blue cohorts from effiel 65. Yes it was a catchy song but it also covered depression as well. Over all I would recommend this song to armchair psychologists worldwide.
>>
>>16422896
being direct and honest is the only way, especially if she is causing you to feel emotions you have not felt before. if you be honest with her, you will get what you need to hear. if she continues to ignore you after knowing about how sad it makes you, then she is selfish and you need to look elsewhere or consider only wanting to be friends with this person. maybe they wont be on and off forever with all the ignoring but if it makes you feel like shit to wait around then is it worth it or what is worth to you then.
>>
>>16422913
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

>tfw you will never be in the 90s again
>>
I hope people using medication as study aids all die of heart attack for paying into big jew pharma.
>>
I'm 19 year old loli and I want to fuck my geography professor. Why must he look so good and so young? How can I tell if the professor wants me?
>>
>>16422930
Nice repost faghandler
>>
>>16422925

>tfw 90's was 25 years ago
>all that time has passed
>all that change
>now we're living what was thought impossible
>time machine in the works

Feels trippy
>>
Ren,

I'm really sorry but I don't know how to help William. I genuinely have no idea how to help him, or if he even needs my help. I spoke to his mother at the funeral, tried to offer what little bit of support I can, but she never called. I don't think there's anything I can do, Ren. I know you wanted me to help him out with his problems but I don't think I'm qualified. He needs better help than me. He needs real help. Still, the offer to his mother stands, and I sincerely hope you won't hold my inaction against me. I would do anything I could to make good on my word, but I just don't think there's anything I can do at this point. Either way, I love you, and I miss you all the time. I think about you when shit's going great and when it's going awful. Somehow you always manage to bring me back from the brink. I miss you, man. There's just not enough I can put in this little text box. Even if I could put it into the proper words, the words that I can't get out of my head, I'd still be talking to myself, every bit as inane as usual.
>>
>>16422922
Yeah, true enough, man. I don't think she knows exactly how much it hurts and I don't wanna sound like a crazy person or super clingy, but you're right. I'll be honest next time we talk and see what happens. I feel like a fool but I'd feel like a fool if I kept on accepting all of this shit anyway. Might as well take a shot and see what happens. Ugh, christ. Life and relationships are both so shitty sometimes.
>>
File: aol-browser.jpg (187 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
aol-browser.jpg
187 KB, 640x453
>>16422951
>90s was 20 years ago isn't a meme anymore

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I just want to ride my skateboard to the basketball court and play PS1, then go home and watch TRL with my friend and sneak cigarettes

I-I miss you Kendra
>>
>>16422961
wait you ppl aren't dating then? then why are you all worked up about it or then go after it and she would not act like that or shouldnt if she was with you. and the longer you wait the more bad you will feel because you mentioned you wanted to go on a bus
>>
>>16422975
Who said we ain't dating? its cause we date that I feel so shitty, like I was hurt in my first relationship and now this happens...
>>
>>16422979
what happened in your first relationship.

and sry i must have read you wrong there bcause you said you didnt want to be super clingy and /next time i see her/
>>
I thought my purpose in life was to enrich others' lives without causing any trouble for anyone, but recently I heard one of my best friends say that my life is pointless. That I might as well die. Well Damn.
>>
You need to get a life and stop rotting your mind on the internet 24-7. It's like I can see your i.q dropping. And your ability to communicate with others. Your a boy in a man's body
>>
>>16419656
It's been a year since we broke up but i still think about you even though i try my hardest to forget whatever happened between us, I would be lying if i said i haven't thought about sending you flowers to your house in hopes that what once was something can be it again. There's things i wish i could change and things that i never got the chance to do. To this day i'm still waiting for you.
>>
I'm dying inside. My mom has been 5 days at the hospital and we still dont know when she will come home and when she will get better.

I cant believe this is happening to us, she is my only family and I'm devastated cause the last days everytime we get good news it turns out to be wrong or we get worse news.

My mom has always been a good mom and a good person. This is so fucking unfair. I cant understand why nothing good has happened to her in the last weeks. Fuck, I dont even know what to do, I'm so tired of crying and my prays are not responded.

What do I have to do to make my house a home again? to get my mom back healthy? to get my life together?

Life is so unfair :(
>>
>>16423021
Sorry to hear about you're mom anon, I couldn't imagine what i would do without my mother either, she's the center of my universe. But you must not give up hope, i will pray for you're mom so you can have her back home.
>>
>>16422993

Don't project and judge what you can't understand about others you pompous projecting prick. Stay mad about other people's lives. You're mad either way, you are a crab in a bucket and you will always be mad at others for whatever they are doing with their lives.
>>
Some people just like to take their days off sit back, edit, write, read, listen to music all day. You're just jelly and insecure. It's all right blue you're a man child trying so hard to be a bif boy by bullying others behind their backs. Have a taste of your own medicine.
>>
If I had said something I don't think it would've helped, but fuck, you're gone and I'll never get you back and at the back of my mind I feel like it was my fault even though it's irrational. Also I'm like 45% gay and I'm pretty sure I'm crazy or something like that
>>
>>16423064
45% gay
>>
Got out of an abusive relationship. Surprising thing is, I still think she's not a bad person, for what that's worth. I think she's just really, really delusional as far as romance goes, and for that reason won't ever be able to have a healthy relationship until she fixes herself. I wasn't even certain that she was the toxic factor until I told her I wanted to break up, when she started insulting me, comparing me to her exes, accusing me of breaking her heart, talking about how hard she was trying for me, denying that she could possibly have done anything wrong... and so on and so forth. I'm really glad she said all those things, because it totally validated my choice. So yeah. I'm not really telling my friends about it, because I don't like talking shit about exes, but I really wanted to just talk about it and this seems like a good place for it.
>>
Harder, Igor
>>
>>16422550

Weird. My experience is drastically different compared to yours.

I was but a worthlessly lonely guy in the corner who would look like Elliot Rodger's bastard cousin. Now I'm far more social than ever because I'm in it.

It's weird, but I went from 0 to 180 in a matter of seconds. The only thing killing me here is the homework. I dislike the fact that the challenges are higher than ever, and that I HAVE to take it in order to get good money and shit from it.

So, as good as changes were to me, it's slowly killing me, like cancer from alcohol
>>
>>16423064
there's this thing

called bisexuality

look it up
>>
Your immature and passive-aggressive vague-blogging used to bum me out, but now it's just really concerning how far you've decided to retroactively victimize yourself.

Holy fuck, not everything that someone does that manages to upset you is "abuse". I understand that you were hurt, but not a single part of his decision was intended for the sole, explicit purpose of hurting you.

"BUT THE WORLD IS OUT TO GET ME! ME! ME!"

You're going to wind up an insufferably bitter, self-pitying person if you keep on like this.

Stop going through your diaries to find situations that you can pass off as red flags; when you write to vent, you're only going to write about things that made you feel bad.

Just move on with your life.

You're entitled to your feelings of hurt, but I doubt you're going to grow from this. Every time you call him trash, garbage, scum, etc. and openly "reflect" on how meaningless your time with him was, and decide how unworthy he was of that, you're choosing to dehumanize him so you don't even have to consider how he's hurting now, too.

He left you because he wasn't learning how to manage his depression while in a relationship with you and he realized that it was going to fester if he let it go. It just absolutely blows my mind how you made it seem like he was asking you to swallow glass for him when he wanted to be friends afterwards because he still cares about you.

TL;DR: I'm fucking glad that you decided that you were done with him, because I was goddamn tired of watching you hurt my friend.
>>
File: 1445484591250.png (201 KB, 670x566) Image search: [Google]
1445484591250.png
201 KB, 670x566
I fucking hate this place. I'm transferring in 1 year instead of 2 because I hate everyone I interact with on a daily basis save for a handful of people.

If I don't get out I may just an hero, the combination of depression and me clawing the walls is unbearable.
>>
I did 50 push-ups two days ago. My muscles are sore now. Why is this? I've seen people push upwards of 150, and they never had a problem. Although it's been years since I've truly worked out.
>>
You were my friends for all my life, and I thought the day would never come that I'd need you like I have been needing you during these last months. And you were there for me, eventhough I had left you behind for so long. You probably do not even know, but you have helped me go through my hardest time. Without you, without those dinners all those nights that I would have been totally alone and hopeless otherwise, I don't think I'd be here still. I seriously considered to end it, and you were there everytime, without you even knowing. I hope you see that you made my life have a meaning, and made me understand what real friendship is. Now that these tough times have passed, and everything is ok again, I can see what I have gained, and at the end of the night I can sleep quietly knowing that I have nothing to fear, for I have someone who will always stand by me, MY FRIENDS.
>>
>>16423101

Enjoy having your ass pounded by Igor. Faggot lol.
>>
im always feeling guilty for having thoughts of being with a girl that id really want to pursue a relationship with. I'm never committed to anything revolving around work, its an ongoing developing habit and it gets worst every month. Everyone around me seems pretty accepting of the fact and say really nice things, but I know I'm a failure. I'm scared of what I'll be like after hs, it feels like everything is falling apart. But in reality its just been building up. I make up for my lapse in logic with information I don't understand and backfires in the future. I wish I was hardworking, dedicated, and able to help others more.
>>
Gay Jay strikes again
>>
>>16423158
Depressed people should be alone and not get into relationships with normal healthy individuals.
>>
I'm lonely and wish to talk to someone about music, movies, video games, and society as a whole.

I consider suicide often, but I'm a pussy and won't do it.

I just wish to be happy.

That is all.
>>
>>16423204
I don't play video games but I can talk about the other things.
>>
>>16423207
Do you have a Skype? I could add you.

I think we could have great talks.
>>
>>16423198

Some people got bullied and surrendered that's why they act like a bitch lol.
>>
>>16423208
Skype restricts me to my computer but I could get kik?
>>
>>16423204

Hey buddy, what games, societal stances, movies, and music do you have as tastes?
>>
>>16423199
If they have the tools to manage and cope with it, that's different. Being in a relationship where the other person is expecting you to be the rock all the time just means you're both gonna sink.
>>
>>16423211
Let me create one brb
>>
>>16423214
Everything dude.

I just like bullshitting. I'm not good at holding friends, but I can talk about anything honestly.

Are you into history somewhat?
>>
>>16423211
Got it add me if you like how would you be able to find me on Skype?
>>
>>16423224
I meant kik*
>>
>>16423220

Barely. I loved the Prohibiton Era, am studying Korean shit (book for class), andanything that happened involving the Aztec/Inca/Maya tricefta.

History bores me a little, but it's cool for little tidbits like how Dr. Pepper was made.

You sound cool to have as a buddy, but I kinda don't have an Iphone/Android. Kik is gone for me (sad face here).

Still, if there's other avenues than that, I'll be your buddy.
>>
>>16423234
I enjoy learning about the prohibition era, my great great great grandfather was actually a famous moonshiner from the Carolina's. Languages are fun as well right now I am on French and Russian. I know Japanese, and I'd love to learn Korean. Send me a line aniki
>>
I've never been rude or even a troll on the internet because I have respect to people. But for once..

FUCK YOU ALL PIECE OF SHITS!!!!

THANK YOU!!!
>>
File: 1446189184393.jpg (54 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1446189184393.jpg
54 KB, 720x540
I fucked up, adv.

Big time.
>>
>>16423258

RIP in pesos :)
>>
>>16423224
>>16423226
I think you just search the username
>>
>>16423248

FUCK YOU TOO. TAKE YOUR FABOLOUS BEARD AND SELL IT AS TOILET PAPER YOU FUCKING SOFT BUT VERY MARKETABLE PUBIC HAIR FACTORY MAY YOUR HAVERSTS BE BOUNTIFUL FOR THE HAIRLESS
>>
They said work on wit they said get edgy they said well IM FUVKING WORKING ON IT ENJOY YOUR VACATION IN HELL
>>
>>16423265
Try shurakuni.
>>
>>16421273
Then you're not meeting enough women. Move into another town / country and find new friends
>>
I'm still slowly chipping away at anxiety and panic attacks. It's likely better than it used to be, but I'm getting tired of regressions. I can't meaningfully fix my core issues and I know that, only my psychological response can be altered.

My biggest concern is vertebral artery dissection or compression. My spine has a moderate scoliosis, my neck has problems, and my jaw is all fucked up. I have trigeminal neuralgia that's taken years and years to learn to manage. The fear of a stroke stems from a lot of places I'm doing quite poorly at reconciling. Life has been a miserable battle since day 1, there's nothing I'm not using, and if I acquired some sort of brain damage I worry I'd talk myself into not finishing the job.

Tired of it. My brain is a bit screwed to begin with though. I'm tired of feeling artificially limited, I'm tired of not getting anything done. Had a bit of a panic attack earlier and my mind is still all fuzzy, but at least it didn't outright lock down. I can't even write a basic idea out half the time, what a defective joke.
>>
Like, girl, I'd be fine with you being a snarky bitch if you were anything above a 5/10. At least then I'd feel fine about you treating me and my boy as cold as you do.
>>
Chick in my Gen Bio class feels the need to be as deliberately scathing as possible with every comment directed toward me. Outright thinks I'm stupid because I'm from the South. But I don't have the heart to tell her I feel the same way about Midwesterners, because I don't feel like getting in a shouting match with a high school grad with no life experience or sense of humor.
>>
File: 1446172715600.png (429 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1446172715600.png
429 KB, 500x667
All I need is you in my life, so why do I keep pushing you away?
>>
I have raped two girls. Those are usually the mistakes that haunt me the most, besides between ages of 13-15 fondling and sexually abusing my younger sister on a consistent basis almost every night.

No, tonight I think about my youngest sister, the one whose life I have probably screwed up the most. I really was an insane, psychopathic kid and I still am one as an adult.

Every chance I had I abused my younger sister. She was 8 years younger than me, and all throughout her toddler years and elementary school years I abused her. I would kick soccer balls at her in the backyard, at her head, which probably did irreparable damage and killed brain cells, even without thinking of the psychological harm. I would hit her with basketballs on the patio, and probably threw a ping pong paddle at her head a few times too. In the pool I would throw her into the water against her will, and she would cry. I would only do these kinds of things when my parents weren't looking so I wouldn't get in trouble. When she was a baby I would pull the pacifier out of her mouth and not give it back to her and she would bawl and cry. I can't even imagine all of the psychological implications of these abusive practices. When she was old enough to understand, I would tease her and call her names and make her cry. I would push her over while she was walking or running outside or in the house. The thing that I don't understand is that when I was doing all of these things, I never felt a shred of regret or guilt. But now tonight, as if it all happened yesterday, I feel extraordinary guilt.

My question to you is how do I punish myself for all of this, for all of these terrible things I've done? What's the way I can hurt myself the most? I can't kill myself because that would give me a way out of feeling the guilt, which I deserve to feel. I hope their is a torturous hell for me, but I can't be sure of that, so killing myself to get there isn't a for sure thing.
>>
I'm sick of feeling like shit and i'm sick of it happening when everybody is asleep so that there's nobody to talk to.
>>
Some girl I met on Tinder just started freaking out after I asked if I could see her face or if I could get a picture of her. I sent her nudes and everything. I just blocked her on kik. She even has my number. How fucked am I?
>>
>Im sad everyday
>Act confident at school but really self conscious and insecure af
>Ive Fucked my step sister 10+ times
p.s. never used a condom. Never got pregnant
pulloutgamestrong.png
>>
>>16423446
Almost forgot
>Came inside her once didnt get pregnant
weaksauce.png
>>
File: image.jpg (77 KB, 621x646) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77 KB, 621x646
>>16423366
>throughout her toddler years and elementary school years I abused her. I would kick soccer balls at her in the backyard, at her head, which probably did irreparable damage and killed brain cells, even without thinking of the psychological harm. I would hit her with basketballs on the patio, and probably threw a ping pong paddle at her head a few times too. In the pool I would throw her into the water against her will, and she would cry. I would only do these kinds of things when my parents weren't looking so I wouldn't get in trouble. When she was a baby I would pull the pacifier out of her mouth and not give it back to her and she would bawl and cry. I can't even imagine all of the psychological implications of these abusive practices.

Jesus Christ I am a piece of shit I laughed.

Why was I allowed to breed and have children anon.

Dude I am crying because I am laughing so hard at this shit.

I can't be the only one.
>>
>>16423351
>gen bio

You're both fucking idiots.
>>
A few hours ago I turned 25.

I'm entering this one alone, thousands of miles away fron anyone I love or know. One or two of them may still love me back, as expected of a mother and a sister.

3 months ago I was fired from my job, I left everything behind and started work in Colorado. Put aside my biotech project to save starving people and the environment, losing a potential opportunity to fly to space in the process. Left mostly everything behind at least, the heartache stayed from last year's relationship. Two weeks after moving here I found out my rebound gave me HIV. When I first found out I intended to suffocate myself with helium. It didn't quite make sense to kill myself after finding out I have a virus that's eventually going to kill me.

Slowly coming to terms with that fact I'll be on meds until I die of co-morbidities, and will likely spend my remaining days alone because I'm not selfish enough to attempt the idea of sex.

What kills me the more than the HIV is that I will never get to tell her I love her. She's depressed and all I wish I could do is be the one that makes her smile. Actually I don't even care if its me or not, I just wish she had the happiness she deserves. The most I can be at this point is a friend. As much as suppressing the strong feelings I have hurts, helping her is the only thing that brings me true happiness. I go without paying my own bills at any opportunity to support her. I miss her close cuddles so much. Waking up to her beautiful eyes, and squeezing her while we procrastinated getting out of bed for hours. I will never have her again, but experiencing everything I did with her gave me a clear understanding of what it's like to feel completely happy.

But today is my 25th birthday. I've survived father abandonment, maternal neglect, foster care, getting expelled, being homeless 6 times, alcoholism, trauma from abusive relationships, home wrecking 'best friends', loneliness, heartache, and up until now HIV. Whats next?
>>
My insecurity is tearing me apart, professionally, romantically and socially. Professionally because I either stop caring and don't get shit done or panic and spend too much time on a simple task. Romantically because at least once a day I start imagining my gf cheating on me. Socially because of the first 2 insecurities I get toxic and dismissive of my friends.
>>
File: the dankest meme.png (23 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
the dankest meme.png
23 KB, 489x423
I'm into you but the fact that you are my cousin's ex-girlfriend and were into my friend who kept rejecting all your advances because his best friend was my cousin makes me feel like I'd be a colossal dick if I made any moves.
>>
>>16423158
If this isn't you two, I hope you're not in my situation. Because nobody needs this inane shit. Ignore this.

If it was you two the amount of revisionism I just witnessed was astounding, one I recently removed from contact, and his only "friend". gj minimizing your role

I'm not the only one sickened at the amount of retroactive victimizing. Every single drop of responsibility is gone from any actions he chose to take. How long before we never had a relationship and I was angry at nothing? I just pop into his life and made him feel sad, poor guy :c

Why a pass for depression on everything? It is forbidden to depress him but if I asked him to say one sorry about the littlest that hurt me, even a fucking joke he agreed wasn't worth a fight. it's a guaranteed fight from him because "I'm too sensitive. looking too much into it. Seeing things. Obsessed."

You're the one fucking dehumanizing him. Literally din du nuffin, and to be angry at him is to be angry at the virgin fucking Mary. That's not a person.

Depression has nothing to do with lying to my face, or refusing to acknowledge my issues seriously. Mocking me for them but expecting me to use baby gloves for his.

Cry a river with the fucking depression. Everybody's fucking depressed. I am. You are. This is a board for the depressed. I'd be his brand too if I went out of my way to fucking avoid other's attempts at contact and alienate them, and then cry about how everybody has been alienated.

In any dispute there's one side, the other, and the truth, and I can fucking guarantee yours is one side regurgitated through your mouth like a fucking pet eating scraps.

TL;DR If he cared, why was it always a fight when I asked if he did? When I asked him to apologize for something that hurt, or to invite him to something / do something for me?

Fuck me for having issues with him when he's already got so many, right? That's your point?

Hell, Why are you saying this instead of him? Say it to my face.
>>
I'm in love with a woman who doesn't love me back. She did love me but after a couple of months she just turned off emotionally. We still sleep together both literally and sexually, but it's not the same.
To Anons that just want some sex, understand that sex outside of a caring relationship just doesn't compare with sex with someone that you genuinely care about. No comparison whatsoever.
I'm 40 and thought I might never love again, and now ... God, this hurts. I'm crying right now, sitting in front of her house. She has become increasingly verbally abusive. She fucked her neighbor, told me, did it again, and told me again. She's trying to drive me away but I'm just too needy, too pathetic, too lonely to read the writing on the wall. I have accepted that there is nothing that I can do to make this work out. Nothing; yet I still cling to her desperately. I've cried more about this girl than over anyone else in my adult life. I have suicidal thoughts; and I have a plan. ( improvised pipe shotgun) Not going to do it most likely but I don't know for sure.
Fuck these emotions! It doesn't help that I'm trying to stop drinking after over 20 years of heavy abuse.
>>
Today is the day. From hating my family (and crying whenever I argue with them because I do care) I now simply cannot stand them. I have been stressed for the past hour even if I'm alone.

My older brother is a guy who somehow married, found a job and didn't become a criminal (he proudly tells me of the time some weed dealer ripped him off and he pulled out a knife). My younger brother is, generically, an asshole. He talks behind his friends' backs then goes out with them anyway. Pretty similar to my older brother except he's a little less trashy and violent, at least with hands, During arguments he once told me he wanted me dead and another that he wanted to stab me in the mouth ("I was just kidding"). They are very close to each other though. If we are playing table football, they will be the ones in a team. Last time we played it, they both told me I'm very good at pissing off people. I never got in a fight though, unlike them.

My mother died when I was 17 (22 and a half now). My father pays for my living. Financially I have nothing to complain about: went to international school ,lived abroad 5 years, uni benefits etc. On the human side, I could write a book about it. He is very clever (graduated at 43 cum laude) and has proved to be mentally strong (did 6 months in Afghanistan and had no mental illnesses afterwards). One big issue is that he is passive-aggressive.He is also very anxious. I really do not want to sound ungrateful but I cannot stand him either anymore.

1/2 STORY
>>
>>16423187
DOMS. Google it.
>>
>>16423366
You were a fucking boy. You acted like every little shithole brother acted. Except you're now being a pussy about it.
>>
>>16423891

Brief example: ask my younger brother where my change is (we split shopping bills. gave him 30 euros instead of 28 because bills). He used it to buy napkins which cost 2.40. Ask him to split it up. Says 1 euro is laughable, then says he has all in his credit card. Tell him he is too western. What is the reason I tell him this? Outside Western Europe (Eastern Europe specifically) it is not easy to use credit cards. Not many ATMs outside of cities, not many places accept them. It was not a deliberate insult. It was more of a statement.

He storms outside telling me "Fuck off, I don't want to discuss" with my father and his Ukrainian wife watching (she is a good woman. very patient and caring.). My father says nothing. He tries to justify him saying "he went straight to the car". I then proceed to tell him how my brother has got some of his "shit personality" (rough translation of my words. profanities were there in the 1st place). Not being a hypocrit I also told him how I told my brother the same thing. He leaves telling ME to relax with his wife following along.

I would have never wanted to say this but I will study hard to graduate so I can become financially independent and not deal with my family. I'm sick and tired of feeling bad because of them. Since I'm in primary school I've been having trouble with them, but it could have been teenager issues. I'm 22 and still feel the same way so I realize this is permanent.

Lastly,I wrote here because I have no other choice. My close friends in town are not the same friends I share secrets with, even though they're some of the people I trust the most. My best buddies live both in other continents so I cannot always write to them saying I'm stressed because of my family. I have always been single so no feminine partner (not that I'd want to. I've been despising many women since I travel. They get all flirty when I come back from travels, once I'm here for a while I'd only make their news by resting in peace.)
>>
>>16421672
I feel you man.
>>
>>16423927

PS ( I almost forgot this one): that time when my father, while I was hitch-hiking through Hungary, told my younger brother who was about to become 18 that "you (plural) are going to make me die from anxiety". 2 hours ago I had this small discussion and this shit is ruining my day.
>>
Currently struggling to feed myself and my parents are super pissed at me. I quit my job like they asked to go back to college under the assumption food/rent would be taken care of once my savings dried up. Now I feel like I burden to everyone as I have to borrow money from my friends and my parents have 3 other kids to take care of plus bills. Thoughts of ending it or walking away have been on my mind nonstop for the past week especially since I have at least 2 more years of college left while my friends and gf are graduating and possibly moving this year.
>>
You are basically the one I have been looking for, but you are in love with my best friend.
I'm hoping that your trip to japan makes you desire someone else so when you come back, I can be there to save you....
Wendy, he doesn't deserve you.
>>
>>16424072
You sound really beta mate. Rather than pining after someone who loves your best friend go after other girls in the meantime.
>>
>art is shit
>can't do 7th grade level math
>ugly, fat
>terrible personality
>have an amalgamation of mental illnesses and physical problems
The only enjoyable thing about my existence is video games, anime, and other media that makes me feel emotions other than emptiness and hatred.
>>
>>16419656
I'm a fucking hs freshman and my life is falling apart at the seams
>>
>>16424145
Ay man so long as you arent bringing them flowers everyday and trying to come off as more mature who cares?
>>
I want to poke a hole through the universe, stick my head in, and gently nip at your nose.
>>
>>16424262
:3
>>
I used to spend a lot time on /tv/ before and now the addiction is a hhundred times worse for some reason. I would know what to do if my life goals were crystal clear but as of now I have no idea how to proceed.

I could spend my time drawing but I don't know if that would be of much use in the end, watching movies all day would probably be more productive and beneficial at the moment because it improves my English skills and it's (hopefully) somewhat related to your field. I can get my head around this IT/programming or whatever later, it probably won't make a huge difference anyway.

That's it I guess, I'm just not sure how to make good use of my time.
>>
File: 20150910_135612.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
20150910_135612.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Well, I have to wait a month to hear from her. Probably would have been a good idea for me to ask what we are before she left. I'm turning down girls anyways because I like what her and I have right now.

In other news, so happy to have this harmonica! Can't wait to learn me some tunes for when I hit the road

This nihilist perspective on life is both depressing yet motivating.

Life is short and I want to be a hobo like my grandfather.

Passion dries up when love turns to profit.

It's time to get right with God.
>>
I fucking hate how my mom REEEEEing at me and at my dad when we just don't give a flying fuck about chores. What the fuck is with women anyway, why don't I understand how their brain works,when I'm actually am a grill myself?
>>
But you're talking to these pieces of a man whose trying to make it
Through the puzzles, travels, struggles, battles
The body pillow pimp trying to snuggle with my shadow
We could stay proper keep the clothes on, no pressure
Just hold me and pretend like you've known me forever
>>
Workplace sexism is just really annoying.
>>
So remember when I asked you out? Probably not, you're a fucking mess. You turned me down and I was alright with that cuz you're still cool. Remember when my mom was in rehab? Remember when you were the only one who was willing to listen and help me through this shit? I do, it was at that moment when I fell in love with you. You denied that you had feelings for me even though we both knew that wasn't true. Despite all that I said I would give you space and not bother you. Remember that night when I gave you a ride home and you kissed me in the rain? You really fucked me up, and now you won't even look at me. I don't know what's going on with us but I will say, not knowing is driving me absolutely insane. Can you not just be straight forward with me? Remember when I blew off that sexy little blonde to just sit and talk with you for only a few moments longer? I hate you for what you're making me into but it's been so long since I've actually felt this way about someone. Honestly I know I could do better, easily in fact but there's something about you that makes me feel things again. I'd rather feel these shitty fucking feelings than nothing at all, so thank you for that.

You're a mess and its rubbing off on me, but I'm still glad I met you Danielle.
>>
File: altar.jpg (136 KB, 688x960) Image search: [Google]
altar.jpg
136 KB, 688x960
I feel like the most stupid person in my department.
I know you were always smarter, but it is so unkind that you simply refuse to speak to me anymore. I'd prefer you to insult me rather than simply pretend i don't exist.
I might be a conservative asshole but i do have feelings, and you all are making me feel so damn alone.
I just wish you realised i am human too.
>>
I want to reconcile with a friend but I'm not sure how to? I wish we were friends again,, I really wish. But it just seems so difficult to talk to her again. Eventhough I've been told she does want to talk, I just don't see how to do it.
>>
>be bi (don't shoot me)
>hanging with bestfriend at other friend's house
>It's quite chilly, mention "wow, I'm really cold".
>He says "Do you wanna hug? I heard that's a good way to warm up
>He embraces me tightly, I return such.
>We hug closely for like 15 seconds
>Other friend walks out of house and we awkwardly detach from one another

Is it just me or was that extremely fucking gay?
>>
>>16419656
Feel like studying the culinary arts in college was a terrible idea.
>>
I come in to these threads and read about all the shit people are thinking and going through and think "damn".

I've found after taking the drugs, social media, and smartphone out of my life I've been a lot happier, even despite the serious bullshit I was putting up with for a while. Can't wait to get a vehicle in the next week or so and job and all that.

I suffer from an internal conflict of knowing my daily sugary drink and cigarette habit will kill me faster, but I love smoking and drinking surgary drinks. That's about it. Bums be out a bit. Some people in this thread are going through some rough shit though.
>>
I really hate myself for not studying hard enough. And for being an undisciplined piece of shit.
>>
>>16425323
*bums me out
>>
A lot of my friends say I'm a great wise interesting guy, good fashion sense, when I talk to girls they always seem interested in me and my friends say that they're totally into me etc etc

But tons of people I know seem to get girlfriends or get laid and I don't, it's been 4 years now. I don't know what to do and I'm sick of waiting for "that right moment" cause it never seems to appear, and if I go out of my way to try and get laid or get gf it'll seem desperate. I'm just a regular dude who wants to work on his career and I have a number of hobbies.

What could I possibly be doing wrong? No one ever seems to tell me.
>>
I want to suck a guy's dick. Idk what's happening to me I just feel all pumped up when I imagine sucking something pretty and making a person feel good.

Am I alright? I was always afraid that I'm bisexual but these are some really strange thoughts.
>>
>>16425360
how would your girlfriend feel
>>
>>16425360
Some people fetishise it but don't really enjoy it

If all else fails go for a quick bj from grindr or something, if you don't like it delete the acct
>>
I AM ALCOHOLIC
>>
>>16423258
What happened?

>>16423353
I'm in the process of being pushed away by someone I care about a lot, and trust me when I say that if they give half a shit about you, which they probably do, they'd love to hear from you. Message them, man.
>>
I miss her... :c
>>
>>16420345
was jsut scrolling down and i saw this
nearly died
>>
File: 1443765207047.jpg (105 KB, 440x625) Image search: [Google]
1443765207047.jpg
105 KB, 440x625
>Want to learn about Paganism/Wicca
>Do some research online and such
>Literally nowhere to find out about it in my local area

And no I don't mean I want to become the ultimate lord of edge, I'm serious. It's the only faith that really fits how I view the world. It's the first one since I left school that makes me feel comfortable, at least from what I've read.
>>
>>16425678
>wicca
>left highschool

You'll fit right in
>>
File: yes paul.jpg (31 KB, 584x413) Image search: [Google]
yes paul.jpg
31 KB, 584x413
Not so much an 'off my chest' thing, but I didn't feel like it was worth it's own thread.

On new years eve, if I don't feel like I've made some progress in my social life, I'm going to kill myself. That doesn't mean that I need a qt-gf by then, but I need to feel like I've made progress by then.

I'm taking some weekend courses, and trying to go out somewhere for dinner/coffee/drinks as often as I can , but I'm still struggling with the social anxiety. I do these things knowing they're going to fail, and then feel worse because I've wasted my time, money, and have still made zero progress.

So, basically I have 2 months to at least start fixing myself.
Taking suggestions.
>>
>>16425804
Well, what's your definition of being fixed? At what point will you be fulfilled?
>>
>>16425813
Lets say something along the lines of:

know one girl who I would feel comfortable texting 'happy new year' to at midnight at a minimum. I don't need to be dating her, I don't even have to be with her, but it can't just be some rando that I'm just texting to fulfill that requirement because that entirely defeats the purpose of that criteria. That's a start, and I'd know I was making progress.
>>
>>16425804
I'm 30 something and the social anxiety is still there. I don't think we as humans were designed to be how we are today, therefore alot of us don't adjust very well. Find others with the same problem, and start there. It's much less anxious when you know the other person is feeling the same way you are. More people feel like you than you think.
>>
File: 3d print.jpg (82 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
3d print.jpg
82 KB, 600x800
>I'm 19
>Successful job
>In love with significant other
>Great living situation
>Good relationship with my family
>After 6 months of hard work, finally bilingual
>Has spent the last few months trying not to kill herself

Can't seem to pass my classes or stop hating the shit out of myself. I have an overwhelming amount of privilege, and I'm a perfectionist with extremely high expectations of myself, these things makes me guiltier and hate myself more. I have elaborately deceived everyone into thinking I'm doing well in school/life. Even though I am loved/looked up to by others, I am guilt ridden because I don't think I deserve any of it. I get anxious and nauseous every time I go to class/go near my University campus, and so it's easier to skip class.
I'm so fucking done with dealing with myself.
I'm so fucking afraid someone will find out I'm not as awesome as I seem.
>>
>>16425804
Anon, it sounds like you're being very proactive with your social anxiety and it isn't something you should brush off. That kind of self-awareness takes time and it sounds like you've done lots of hard work to get there. You are on the right track - with each moment you engage in situations that provoke the social anxiety, you are desensitizing yourself to the concept of it. Progress can be slow and it's easy to fixate on what you haven't done rather than looking at the steps you have taken. I think you have already started to fix yourself, but you need to be more forgiving to yourself for the rate of your progress. Good luck man, stay strong.
>>
i kind of just want to fucking go home

but i'm so stupidly enslaved by work

and I never ask my boss for permission until it's too late

technically i'm supposed to ask like two months in advance for a week or more

and I get all this fucking shit about how i can't do remote work

also my sister died earlier this year. I have just been ignoring this...it's really fucked up. i feel important but it also feels terrible
>>
>>16425942
Maybe take some time and do things differently? Spend a summer doing physical work living in the woods or go to an impoverished country and help somehow. Use your privilegeday status wisely and don't get into what others think because ultimately it doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>16419656
What am I doing with my life?

Today, I went to a job interview at 11 AM for a landscaping position. I got to the man's address (which was his house and not an office building) and the guy lived in a fucking mansion.

Mansion might be an exaggeration. It was big, though, maybe three stories and 70 yards in length. Recently-built, nice lawn, upper-class neighborhood, many-acred property, one house in the neighborhood was just a garage where he kept his equipment, security system, etc. His "office" was just a huge room easily the size of the first story of my house. I never knew a landscaping company owner could do so well.

The part that gets my goat, though?

This guy, who I thought must have been 27-35 and looked young, was only 18 years old. We talked, and he told me about how he started landscaping at 14. No inheritance of money or passing-down of a company, it was all his blood and sweat.

Meanwhile, I'm a 24 year old college dropout, who lives with his dad for no rent, been unemployed for 4 1/2 months, prematurely bald, no real skills besides average art ability, and can't decide whether what I want in life. Fuck me, I was even late to the interview because of construction traffic and my GPS sent me to the wrong house, but I know I should have left earlier, even though I tried and I somehow ended up leaving later anyway.

It doesn't help that I have a 26 y/o sister who became an overachiever at 12, had a perfect high school and college experience, and now works for Google.

Then, my brother, who is 14, is an A-B student who does five different school sports and just recently came 4th place in a state-wide summer sports event.

I keep reading about people, especially famous people, who did amazing things in their teens and twenties; fought in wars, acted in movies, made or beat world records, got the gold medal, became CEOs, traveled the world, etc.

All I can ever think, is; Why can't that be me?

If I knew what to do, I'd do it. But I don't know.
>>
>>16425265
Literally all you do is shoot a message saying ”hey how have you been? " and let it go from there. Or call if you can
>>
File: kek.jpg (103 KB, 500x313) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
103 KB, 500x313
It's tiring having to deal with a lot of issues.

I don't get why I still have to put up with people bringing me down with all their insecurities and singling me out because of it.

They still wonder why I don't bother dealing with them. They like to get nosy af and want to pry out every single thing about my life.
>>
>>16425905
I don't care if other people deal with it. they obviously deal with it better that I do, and I'm not letting it ruin my life anymore. One way or another its gone or going on January first.

>>16425946
I haven't taken any steps. I'm not a forever alone virgin but I might as well be. I feel like my past relationships were all flukes and I'm worse with people than I've ever been.
>>
I know you wanna just be sad by yourself but I just wish you'd answer my messages :/
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.