[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 12
File: whathaveyougottolose.jpg (59 KB, 600x441) Image search: [Google]
whathaveyougottolose.jpg
59 KB, 600x441
to those who may or may not read it.
>>
A+C+N +$ -$ = 0 x0
>>
>>16417766

J and +J

Don't be a salty scammer and don't be toxic to your friends and relatives that don't want a part of your life anymore. Be nice.

Thanks,
Your mom that gave birth to you
>>
R, you honestly are great and I wish you saw yourself the way I see you. I miss you, text/message me soon.
>>
>>16417766
Dear Delivery Girl,

I think you are attractive, i wish to know if the carpet matches the drapes and to use your labia like a harmonica. The things we could do together could be so great but alas these dreams will never come to anything as the age gap is to great so i must make do with red head pron.

Yours sincerely,
The deliveree.
>>
It's okay to be mad at yourself.
>>
Once upon a time there was a woman. She lived with her family. Her upbringing and traumatic past created anguish in her relationships. She gained simple joy but also harbours great sorrow. She sits waiting, drinking, hastily writing love letters. They were none the wiser and she was happy. Yet all eyes were on her for the kingdom weighed heavily on her shoulders. It weighs heavy on her dainty frame. They were none the wiser and she was happy. They all wanted her to be happy in the end but they were none the wiser. She has to take care of herself in the end.

Take Care,
Drake
>>
I miss seeing you. I can't write u out of the blue. You can write me, I hope you know. I'm here if you ever need me. Anytime.
>>
A,

I wish you would get over whatever it is that's preventing us from being able to remain friends. I don't want our last messages to be the last time I ever hear from you.
I thought you were a really cool person, and wanted to talk to you more.

That being said, the way we left things makes me think you really did use me to get attention. When I made it clear I couldn't give you that attention anymore you began behaving this way.
I certainly hope that's not the case.
You really have to understand that it wasn't right for us to be flirting back and forth when you had gotten back together with your boyfriend, and it was inappropriate of me to be giving you so much attention to make you happy. That's his job, not mine.
You should have told me you two had gotten back together sooner. It was pretty obvious I was flirting with you. I could have prevented this mess from happening.

All I can think now is whether or not you really did think of me as a friend, or if I was just someone you got attention from.

I really do hope to hear from you again. As stupid and cheesy as it sounds I wish for it every morning and every night.
I've bothered you enough about this, which is why I refuse to let myself contact you. It wouldn't be right of me to keep bothering you about it, so i'm leaving it up to you to.

I'm sorry if I put you through any trouble or stress. I hope to hear from you again someday.

-Ray
>>
I miss you gutt3r
>>
J
I'm still here just waiting.
I've also never been this sad, I want to die.
>>
>>16417766
Sorry Mom but you're wrong, things don't get better they just stop being a cunt for few moments then it's right back to being a fuckin bitch. I hate this world and this life so much and one of the few things that keep me here is the thought of hurting you with my death, but I'm running out of patience I'm sick of all this bullshit all the time.
>>
M-

Fuck you, dude. Every goddamn thing that could go wrong has all gone wrong at once. All I wanted was to get my degree and leave this fucking town, and leave my dick-head of a husband in peace in the least drama inducing way possible, and move away from all of his millions of family and friends.

But you. You had to fucking lead me on even though you KNEW shit was bad. And I didn't want to be your fucking girlfriend, I wasn't planning on leaving him for you or any stupid shit like that, and you still kept putting pressure on me, and the moment I start to consider it, because, it would be nice to be wanted for at least half an hour, you turn into a complete BITCH on me.

So I get stared down every day by the same crazy bitch on the bus, my husband drinks away every penny I earn, my friends ignore everything I tell them and would fucking kill me if they knew I was planning on leaving him, my dad and my sister have lost their minds (and I know my sister is probably homeless but I can't do anything about it), and one top of taking the two hardest classes I've ever been forced to take, I have to deal with your high-school drama bullshit.

And no, that doesn't finish the list of thing you have no idea I'm going through.

So be my friend or don't. I've already told you it's not you the rest of the world is going to call a whore, Sancho. Either make it worth my while or drop the mother fucking class because I'm sure as shit not going to give up what I worked so fucking hard on.

-L
>>
>>16417766

I know you were never really a positive person. You hid it well, it's in you to be prejudice. I don't blame you. You can piece and make all the vague assumptions you want but I just pity you. It's all projection from you since you truly know nothing about anyone you're trying to put down.

You and your relatives would have stopped trying to bully others but you can't help yourselves for that's how you were raised. I see it in your parents and how they affected you and your relatives.

You will be sorely disappointed for my intentions was only to help you grow. Whether you like it or not. I am not your friend or your enemy I am simply showing you who you are.

Time moves forward not backward. I do not intend to be your friend, you cannot be trusted.

In all honesty,
Your brother
>>
A,
I'm sorry for making a video of all your browsing history and showing it to all your friends at a party. To be fair all of them are complete perverts and probably look at far weirder stuff anyway.

Also sorry for lying during truth or dare. But I'm not about to tell you about the kinky shit D and I used to do.

-J
>>
>>16418393
Erica?
>>
The J's on here such toxic people lol.
>>
>>16417766

If there's one thing you haven't learned about her you should learn it now. She's a homewrecker and a liar. Don't delude yourself, she's full of shit. Run as fast as you can or you'll regret it.
>>
G,
I really did love you. I know that I fucked up, but I was not the only one at fault. You manipulated and abused me. I may have broken some of my promises but I managed to keep this one. I know that you deserve closure.We were both too young. Maybe when you're old enough we can talk again and finally put everything to rest.

R,
I'm sorry I'm such a piece of shit. You shouldn't have to put up with my bullshit. I should be a better friend to you, especially since we don't know how much time you have left. I'm so glad we met. I love you but I don't think that I'm in love with you. I was so broken and confused after I ran away from G that I couldn't tell what love meant anymore. It's for the best really. You helped me so much and now I'm going to pay you back in any way that I can.

K,
I wonder about you. Do you like me like that or is this just how you act around your friends? I want to get closer to you. I want to take a shot at being alive again. Maybe tomorrow I can be me again.

~B
>>
T-

I think it's finally time for me to leave. For real this time.
Later, darling.

-E
>>
>>16418608

B,

Sorry the world doesn't revolve around you. Stop being so angry and disappointed when it doesn't. Learn from your friends and stop being such a Debbie downer all the time to people who don't deserve it. Sorry that that's the only way you know. Take time for yourself and go away like your friend said.
>>
>>16418645
>thinking you know the person based on their initial

The delusional people in these threads...
>>
>>16418670

>to those that may or may not read it

You don't know me neither, don't be a jerk B.
>>
>>16418543
Got damn dick move with that first one.
>>
>>16418681
B here,
I wasn't the one that replied to you before.
I'm sorry. You're probably right though.
>>
File: 1446168575636.jpg (289 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446168575636.jpg
289 KB, 2000x1000
Dear me,

please don't fucking smoke. Put the bong away, dude. It's going to get a lot worse if you do, you know that.

Sincerely,
your fucked up self
>>
F

why does it have to be so funny and tragic at the same time? Everything has come together in the most ironic form i could ever imagine and now i have all these absurd fucking questions to face and any answer i give is gonna influence every aspect of my life in the future.

this isn't me talking about relationship, work or whatever. I'm talking about taking the last step and going all the way in.

I don't know, I could use some venting right now. Feels like I'm left in space
>>
>>16418715

Yeah, that B's squiggly must mean I'm a ~Bitch watch out everyone. You're all delusional even if it seems all my friends hate me. Sorry just ranting deal with people like that at work and I just grit my teeth sometimes.
>>
>>16418720
I've seen a friend go through that shit first hand, listen to yourself, it won't get better. Talk to someone, listen to music, play video games, lurk here, whatever, cause if you do smoke then shit will get way worse. Trust me.
>>
>>16418773
thanks... x-x yeah ill play some dark souls with a good cousin of mine
>>
>>16418773

>trust me

What that anon needs is discpline not more vices to make his condition worse. I used to smoke but now I don't even want to it's just another way of escapism. There's uses for all sorts of drugs even in the ancient spiritual sense but eventually your vices own you. Do something productive with your lives.
>>
>>16418795
ye well video games do help and that is what i will do tonight
>>
Dear everyone at my college.

I don't hate you, I just wish I was as happy. Why do you always seem to be laughing and in packs? Just someone be as spiteful as me. It would seriously perk me up.

Austin.
>>
>>16418792
Enjoy yourself! You can do it, get over the smoking. It's rough but worth it.

>>16418795
That's a noble way of thinking and I don't necessarily disagree, but if that anon has their bong out, they're obviously pretty close to smoking again. So, for the time being, they need to just avoid smoking. Even if that means replacing a bad habit with another, less fucked up one. In a few weeks, if they stay clean, it'll be easier to avoid the temptation and they can be "productive" but for now they need to stop smoking in the first place.
>>
>>16418805

Austin. We are spiteful. We laugh to hide it.

-Lizzy
>>
File: Winter.jpg (103 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Winter.jpg
103 KB, 800x600
Lila-
You fucked me up. Good. For 8 years. I fucking loved you. Since high school. Since we ended up homeless together, and then had an apartment, which you lost. All the way until we were living in a tent with needles in our arms.
But, you never pulled your fucking weight, you never told me I did a good fucking job today, you never asked me if I was okay. You got us both busted in that alleyway that day, and you fucking know it. You know that was your fault. And all the miscarries. Blame them on the hospital, you dumb cunt, because I'm smart enough to know fresh tracks when I see them. You lost all those kids. How many were really mine, by the way? You get mad at me and act like your leaving me, but you leave all your shit and come back the next day, or two days, and wanna "patch" shit up. Yeah. And now, you call me, after I leave state, after I'm 1000 miles away, and you wanna try again, saying you have the money to come to me. No, stay right the fuck where you are. Dumbass, you didn't unfriend me from FB. I saw all the getting engaged shit, all the "ur my love, omg, me+u4evr" You 22 or 12? Cuz I'm 25, and I've been out this shit. Lie in your fucking bed. you fucking made it. Leave me the fuck alone. Please. I have a life, it's not my problem you don't. I'm clean, it's not my fucking issue that you're not. Now, in the immortal words of wolverine, "Go fuck yourself."
>>
File: Mxim0.jpg (135 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Mxim0.jpg
135 KB, 500x500
La-la,

I wish we could be better friends. You were an ex-con and you've come through so much, improved so many aspects of your life. You're clean for a long time now, you're doing so well at our job. Anyone would be proud of you.

But your obsession over work, and prioritizing work relationships where they will only improve your work status within the company, while a smart move... makes me sad that that's all you prioritize. I can't tell you how many people I've met that had all that going for them, and then lost it all. And for what? A dollar more?

Ego is a finicky thing. I chased the hustle, too. Money comes and goes. Work hard, though, girl. You need to concentrate on this more than you need to let your demons work on your soul.

I wish life was different for you, and I wish I gave enough of a shit to make something more of it. But I recognize obsession. I'm not the person to stand in between something.

Don't let your strength be your downfall. You're stronger, and worth more than that. In another lifetime, we'd be good friends.

You sparked something in me that made me want to change. Be the person that I think you are, La-la. Not the person you think you have to be.

- D
>>
>>16418801
Yeah, it's a fine thing to do, man. Some day you can be productive, once you're through with pot all together, but if you're struggling, just find something to take your mind off it. For me, I get my mind off of stuff by watching Netflix or playing video games. Just do you.
>>
R,
I love you so much, and I would sacrifice myself just to stop you from ruining your sleep schedule with valium and coffee, because that's pretty fucking stupid.
A.
>>
R, sometimes I get paranoid and think that the things you do are done to fuck with me. I know it's crazy to think that, or at least I hope so. But it often feels so purposeful and timed. Hope we get back to normal someday soon, brother.
>>
Strange thread, /adv/.
>>
File: 2931248239.jpg (53 KB, 460x615) Image search: [Google]
2931248239.jpg
53 KB, 460x615
Dear James,
You were extremely polite, and I had a good time. Thank you! You also had a fat dick that felt great, I'm sorry that I was uncoordinated - it really had been a long time

Dear Henry,
You're crazy cute and we have a ton of the same interests, plus you like El ten Eleven, and Japanese horror movies - that alone makes me want to love you. I hope I don't come on to you too strongly, I was about to apologize for asking for your number but you were online and I decided it was best not too. We could have a great time I'm sure but you may have many other interests at heart right now

The real Henry,
I hope you know I am still trying to see you, I feel like I'm on a timer that I keep stupidly wasting, not getting any closer to you. It gave me quite the relief when I asked if you were done with me and you told me know. I love you to death, you're my babe! Please wait just a little longer I promise I will come to you! And you better come, come, come to me, better run, run, run, run to me, better come.

Brandy,
I heard you were dying and tried to talk to you, to tell you I was sorry that I gave up on our friendship, and that I loved you. I wanted to tell you that you are a wonderful person, and that you did more for me than I could ever express. But everytime I call you brush me off, why did you ask my family to get in touch so I could talk to you yet brush me off when I try? It's not fair of you to not let me say goodbye, or speak a proper word at least, so please let me talk to you at least once.
>>
>>16418832

You are nothing but a prick to anyone you know.

Robert
>>
dude.
>>
>>16418853
Iknorite
>>
Truth hurts prick
>>
baka desu senpai is the best thing that has happened to this shithole
THANKS HIRO
>>
>>16418859

Good on ya Robert.
>>
A,
It's been almost 5 years. While I can't say that we loved each other, I can say that we were awesome friends. I can't say I wish things were different, I can't say I'm sorry (what good would it do?), but I will say is that when I think back on all my friends you were both the best and the worst. I really do think that if we never got involved romantically we'd have been better off , but the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

P,
Oh man. You. I have always wanted to belong to you, but deep down inside I believe there is just so much better that you could do. Which you did. Congrats on the engagement and wedding. If things were different, if I never went to foster care, if I never hastily got engaged just before we reconnected, or just maybe if I thought that you thought I was exactly what you wanted. Maybe I would have been that guy with your heart in his hands. Maybe I had it in fifth grade and was too blind to see...

T,
To the one who's life I know the least about, I'm glad you impacted me the way you did. I'm glad you ripped my heart to shreds. You helped me see the world for what it really is. I owe every application of my cunning, my wit, and intellect to you and two others. However, neither of them made such a claim on my heart as you did. It's like your impact on my life gave me the coldest sharpest blade I could ever ask for. Shining silver with a satin wrapped handle. I wish you the best.

Thrice tried, thrice lost and only I paid the cost. The only thing left for me in this world is wealth. Wealth is the only way in which I climb out of this hole. I no longer need closeness or family. Just the coldness of an empty bed and the means to afford whatever I desire to do.
Sincerely,
J
>>
A,

You are gay bitch

Y
>>
>>16418915
Y,

no u

A
>>
Ignore females acquire currency
>>
Ayyy
>>
A

Ur a faggot
>>
>>16418937
Fuck off, fag. You're shit.
A
>>
No you
>>
A

You can come out of the closet now. You're only hurting yourself.
>>
I've been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello, is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted, and my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, I love you

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello, I've just got to let you know

'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying, I love you

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying I love you
>>
>>16418950
Stop projecting.
>>
>>16418955

A. finally came out of the closet. What a gaylord.
>>
File: 64304916.jpg (32 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
64304916.jpg
32 KB, 195x195
>>
Gaaaaaay lol
>>
>>16418964
>>16418970
baka desu senpai
>>
I,
It's been a long time. But I still think of you and miss you occasionally. Those days when I knew you, I was still coming down from what was probably one of the worst times of my life. I wish we had talked more and every time I think of you I wonder what might have been.

I know you deleted me off Facebook a long time ago, and I don't remember your last name. But you know playing dnd with you back then was some of the happiest memories I have from community college. Hell just spending time with you and chatting was great. And even though we've grown apart, likely into completely different people, I'm grateful for the times we had and I hope that wherever life has led you now is a good place. I hope you found a good life waiting when you moved away.
-J
>>
>>16418976

Gaaaaaaaay lol
>>
can't say it's not worth it, whatever comes next it's been quite funny one way or another

in my whole life never thought i would be so close to taste such a sweet irony
>>
Dear Anon,
You're probably just trying to tell people you're trying to get out of the closet, so please tell us.
>>
The funniest part is the A's act so gay then get mad when they get called gay by straight people.
>>
>closet
do you actually think this could possibly solve anything? toppest of keks
>>
Y's such a butthurt kekold, he just spout whatever stupid shit he can.
>>
>>16419055

Lols
>>
I see a lot of literally butthurt A's tonight.

Y
>>
>>16419082

What is it about the Js and As overreactions? Even the damn Ks are more stable.
>>
Top kek
>>
>>16419090
FUCK YOU NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY CHAN GO BACK TO FACEBOOK REEEEEE
A
>>
>>16419090

Interesting. Some J's and A's here seem psychotic. Just a broad observation.
>>
a,
I wish you would talk to me. I love you so much. I wish I could change everything.
>>
>>16419082

Hole shit
>>
>>16419130

But alas, I know you'll never talk to me. Fuck you, A for not paying attention to my love letters. Fuck you for not catching hints. Fuck you for not flat out rejecting me.

Signed, other A.
>>
A's going ham in here
>>
>>16419113

A's and J's man. My ex was an A. She got pregnant while we were engaged then one day I got home and she was gone, I found out she aborted without talking to me and was scared to have the conversation so she ran away and broke things off. She got engaged like a month into the next guy, we were together for 3 years. Only thing I can think of is whew dodged a major bullet and child support payments. I'm a J.
>>
>>16419188

Funny enough, I might've encountered the same A as you. Although she a nervous 30yo bitch, so I dunno man.

Just a D stating business.
>>
>>16419193

Naaah not my former A then. She was 25 when it all went down. She'll be 27 in a few days.
>>
>>16419173

>laughing when A stands for adv
>expecting real world results from letters here

kek
>>
L,
I wish you would've stuck around a little longer I honestly thought you were going to be the one to piece my heart back together.

Sincerely, kike
>>
>>16419218
I was just about to say that there's never one directed to an L.

Thank you.

<3
>>
L

I can't live without you. I need you. I will wither away without you. I can't breathe when you're not in my system. I owe you everything. I hope you get what you deserve. You breathe so much life into everyone.

P
>>
>>16419310

Wish I knew a P. We wouldn't need /adv/ if I did.

-L
>>
you're the only thing that makes me 100% sure about this even if for a few seconds, but then I stop to think of who i'm trying to make a good comforting speech to and the entire discussion feels out of place, like the whole thing is some sort of sick joke

i feel like i can trust whatever you say but I just don't know if it's the right thing to do.
>>
Anonymous is one person
>>
funny thing is that tomorrow i'm still gonna have no idea what to do

now that's a top kek huh lol
>>
>>16419328

Awwww L <3
>>
>>16419369

thats depressing but keks were had tonight so i dunno it evens out
>>
>>16418558

Tell me about it. I started to doubt myself.

-J
>>
>>16419196

>She'll be 27 in a few days

Woah, hold on, this shit seems familiar.

I'm not him, but I must ask: Is this A attending a community college in california's capitol?
>>
>>16419394
yeah

I guess lol
>>
>>16419405

That anon was probably referring to the earlier J's that were mentioned.
>>
Dear Mike Tyson

Can you eat his children while praising Allah? I sincerely loved your outrages, and would love to see you back on tv again. I miss you in Punch Out, as to me, you were a valued character in that game. Granted, Soda Popinski was cool.

Please, someday, I wish for you to acknowledge that fans are still here for you, even to this day.

Signed, anon.

P.S: Fuck you Mayweather, you knew Manny was too tired and you just fucking ruined him.
>>
S,

I go to sleep every night very sad, thinking about you. I think about life, and destiny, a lot lately. I never remember my dreams anymore, but they must be about you. It's when it's very late and also very early, when my heart slowly sinks into my gut, that's when I worry I might love you.
>>
Sorry but Phillipinoes are a shit race
>>
>>16419476

Well fucking duh, they're no better than the Peruvians.
>>
>>16419475
Initial?
>>
>>16417766
M,

Just realized you may have been jealous of the fact I had more to say to a random woman I had just met than your boyfriend had to say to you at the party

hehehehehe

That's what you get for getting with the guy who bought is law degree with daddy's money and didn't even stop to enjoy the arts

I'm pretty sure this will never stop making me feel warm and fuzzy inside

-Q
>>
Dear A, I want your dick in me now.
>>
>>16419746
A.V?
>>
>>16419802
A.J
>>
B,

I already love you without sexual feelings, but I want you to fuck me right before you have gender reassignment surgery because you would probably make a really cute dickgirl.

-A
>>
HS & LOS

I miss you guys, the two of you are the closest I've had to actual parents. I wish I could fly over to see you, but I'm afraid of what would happen if I did.

JS & TKD

Thank you, both of you. Everyone else thinks I'm the worst kind of scum. I wish I see you again, but I cant. Not yet. I'm still tainted. Dishonored. Maybe one day I'll find my way back to the light and return. Maybe. If I can.

JS2

I hate having to say this, but I'm glad you're dead.

AS

I cant get over you. It's been years since you died and here I am still obsessing over you. I hope you're well where you are, we'll meet again one day.
>>
>>16417766
Not your fault this happened.
I've been considering it for a long time now. Lack of drive, motivation, ans happiness just doesn't fit with today's society, i guess. I'm failing at even the most basic shit people my age pull off. ADD makes it impossible to focus.
I wanted to do so much. There was so many paths i wanted to take. Challenges i wanted to tame. But i guess i just don't measure up to the level i need to be for that.
I wish i was braver. Wish I'd talked to that girl. Wish I'd have spoken my mind, said my piece and not been scared of the consequences.
So I'm leaving.
I'm selling what i can, hitting adde up for one last resupp of "meds", and I'm gone.
I'll walk for a while. Let the clothes on my back and the wallet i have carry me. Music to help forget what i left, until my batteries run out and my wallet cries from hunger.
Then i guess I'll check out where i ended up.
And if it doesn't fit... Well, at least it was a nice journey, until it ended in a noose.
Either way, I'll see you in greener pastures.
Don't try to follow me, or bring me back.
There's nothing left for me here to live for.
Love you, hope you get a better life for yourself than the one i saw for me.
-James
>>
Im tired. Im fucking tired of trying to do something.
Dont try to make me happier anymore. My existence is useless. I don`t have a girlfriend, i don`t have true friends. No one would care if i died.
I know you love me. But know: If i don`t kill myself, ill probably keep being an bacteria. A fucking vermin.
-Vinicius
>>
>>16420149
Ps:
To my friends;
I know many of you feel the same things i do every day.
Anxiety. Fear. A constant overbearing sadness. Fear for the future. Anxiety and sadness from the same falling feeling i have.

To the rest of society:
Fuck you. How can anyone think you're worth the effort it takes to be a part of you? You're a depressing, oppressive, evil fucking cancer that just won't die.
How can people be so blind to how fucked up this all is? Mass depression and suicide rates keep climbing, entire generations are giving up on their own fucking futures, their own happiness. How can this be seen as okay?

To dad: thanks for always putting yourself first. You greedy fucking piece of shit. Thanks for fucking your own situation up just so you didn't have to give my mother any money so i could have a decent upbringing.
Thanks for not being there for me. I hope the cigarettes you prioritise over proper food gives you fucking cancer.

To mom: you tried.
I'm sorry I didn't turn out right. Sorry I'm not like the other kids. Sometimes i wonder how much of that is because of you. But i guess it doesn't matter. Try to forget about me quickly.

To 4chan: you were the friends i didn't have. The support i didn't find. You're all assholes, and i love you. You were family.
>>
J-

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm only trying not to have a huge crush on you. And I really thought I was over it, but you had to punch me hello. I really like you, and everyone I know says you like me, too. But how do we move forward? Everyone there knows who I am.

I thought you were done, too. I mean, you made a good show of ignoring me, or so I thought. Anyway, maybe I'm just not worth the trouble...but damn, for you, I could try.

M
>>
>>16420217
Mah nigga
>>
J,
I think a part of the reason I'm so depressed is because I built my future around you. I'm sorry for that. You have no responsibility for what has happened, and I'm sorry that if I have made you feel that way. I'm sorry that I held on for as long as I did. I'm sorry for sharing our secret.

At this point, I just hope you're okay. I'm far past my previous feelings for you. I am just full of grief. I want to get through this, although I don't really know what it feels like to be okay. This is all I know. I still wish you would have taken me up on hanging out when you came back to visit, but I understand why you wouldn't.

-C
>>
>>16417766

Jesus Christ was cool with J but J killed himself because he betrayed C. Think about C as cruxifiction but now C has ressurected. Now people are mad because C doesn't Care so Judas aka J summoned their army to sabotage C's reputation. Then C got got help from angels and made karma rain on the J's but then they brought in A's because they needed to get a life so they are now hyper vigilant and have no life. But then truth is Christ is just chilling happy but they are miserable. So C tried to uplift them to the mental maturity of a man with no insecurities but they chose to wallow in mud. Now they are in hell suffering for they refuse to let it go.
>>
>>16417766
Shoulda realised earlier it dont taken nuttin if you felt the same way I did, thought I was the mainchick,but I was just the sidechick. Just addressin, stressin and most definitely giving ya a blessing.When you die before your wake, when one of those snakes you keep around bites, may your soul god take. I knew some realshit and I never talked about, but the first chance you got you snitched. That was a bitch sign, you know I used to sweat you, this downass bitch woulda died for you. Now nah nah, Imma forget you and your dead to me and am acting like I never even met you.

If I had been smart, woulda been scheming on your cream and dinero, but I got lost in the pill, feel no more, So now I'm the shit.

You know lost a supreme bitch, much like the queen bitch.
>>
>>16421325

Stay away from him bitch
>>
I once used to be an idealist, but idealism killed him. Accept who you are - but wait- sometimes who you think you are isn't really who you really are. Find out who you are at a younger age like most people, don't allow yourself to become self aware at age 21.
>>
>>16421325

Loco bitch stop snitching
Your stupid ass aint worth forgiving
I kill bitches like you on the mic for a living
Get the fuck out of here with the stupid shit you're spitting
Put these bombs in your mouth blow it up so I don't have think about you living
Leave good guys alone fuck off leave him
>>
>>16417766

Guys/Girls/Gays/Traps/Robots/ Doges stop thinking your talking to guys/girls/gays/traps/robots and doges you know on here! The world needs you! To make love to it and breed cute babies! And to have awesome kinky sex and to get married!! Let's put away the guns! Orgy tiem now?

I have a production crew. pls respond ;_;.
>>
No longer caring since those who I have known have long moved on due to my inability to connect.

Focus upon the abstract is my life.

That is okay, for I know I am different.

Learning to love and live for oneself is the hardest to learn.
>>
Anon,

Here's a rundown of what you can expect from this thread:

Immaturity
Passive agressiveness
Expectations
Disappointments
Regrets
Jealousy
Obsessiveness
Possesiveness
Childhood traumas

Vindictive narcissists
Psychopaths
Sociopaths
And all kinds of borderline behaviors

But there's also those rare beautiful letters that they will express eventually or will never be able to express due to reasons unknown:

Sorrowful posts about a true loss
Grieving of a lost friendship or relationship
Joy over a situation turnaround
And just expressing appreciation and love towards someone who was in their life

But most importantly... Nobody's perfect. We all grew up and were raised by our environments. The difference now is whether you choose to take responsibility for your own actions or to keep blaming everytjing around you. Hating or blaming others can be a safety blanket. Learn to sleep without it for once if you have this habit. Everyone will thank you for it in the back of their minds.

Get it out of your system, reflect on yourself and apologize for your behaviors so you can be in a healthy state of mind. Don't be depressed. Build your life on one small thing after another. Don't give up. Once you're strong enough you can do anything.

Saying sorry here is not enough. Be an adult, learn your lessons, and realize that posting here in itself will not help you in creating healthy and fullfilling relationships in the future. It will always be a vicious cycle. Practice proper honest verbal communication. Be civil, and address your concerns in a polite manner instead of creating hostility and being toxic towards others. Do not deny yourself peace or others will avoid you.

Apologies for the wall of text.

You can do it!

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
>>16421620

Thanks C! sex now?
>>
>>16421620
dear you

thank you for that.

with love,
anybody
>>
He would be laughing his ass off if he saw this. Which is good, always good times.
>>
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lYO77zNhWl4
>>
>>16417832
He nailed them for their sins
>>
Dear Me
Stay Handsome
>>
File: me.png (251 KB, 362x388) Image search: [Google]
me.png
251 KB, 362x388
>>16421987
>>
Carguy lives
>>
R,
Sick of you playing me and putting me through hell everyday. Time to be done with this nonsense

A
>>
File: 1446517767536.jpg (37 KB, 500x216) Image search: [Google]
1446517767536.jpg
37 KB, 500x216
>>
>>16422314
initials..

A what?
>>
>>16422314

A

You're a prick to everyone offline and online. What else is new? Bye.

Robert
>>
C,
What the fuck do you even think of me?

-A
>>
>>16422361

Are you mentally ill? Talk to C or whoever it is Christ or something. Most people who post here have been rejected already and still cling onto hopes. Move on like everybody else.
>>
Most people here who think things are posted for them are usually wrong. Move on.
>>
R, I miss you and it's hard to not take this all personally. But I don't care. Can we just get back to normal?
>>
Jon-

I haven't, nor will I, stopped liking you. You don't help that along. You handsome bastard.

Color
>>
>>16422337
A.S.
>>
>>16422343
Not to a Robert
>>
I don't understand why we haven't broken up. We're not even a couple anymore, there's nothing between us beyond anger. It's stupid and idk what's wrong with me
>>
To my grandfather~ I'm sorry I never talked enough to you before you died, I know you were really disappointed in me but I was just really reserved back then, it wasn't anything against you personally. I don't know if you heard me reading to you while you were dying but I was there
To I.S. ~ escape from prison someday, I love you
>>
K
I wish your anger and suspicion didn't always get the best of you. I want good things for you, but I can't be by your side for this. That was fucking stupid and dangerous and you can't expect me to remain your girlfriend after putting not only yourself, but so many other people in danger. You're a good guy, I truly believe that, but you need to get yourself back into therapy. Until you get the help you need, I can't be close to you. Stop acting like a child, because I know this is for the best. At least for me.
C
>>
R, I don't even know if these are actually feelings that I have for you, but damn would I like to cuddle with you and watch Netflix and kiss you and be happy with you. I'm so scared you might reject me, or that this turns out like the other one... I might talk to you on FB one day, or you might, too. I suspect you do have feelings for me, considering the fact our infatuated stares cross and we both look away awkwardly, if so, please let me know... You're so cute, and I want to get to know you. Show me a sign or something, I'm so anxious you might hate me...

With love, W
>>
>>16417766

How could anything be posted here and on missed connections have any real world consequences? What is the implication of anonymous letters to anonymous persons? What conclusions can you draw about a
someone's life from a few postings that can easily be misinterpreted? Why have we attacked brothers and sisters and our lovers for the sake of control? Have we truly lost our minds!? Nay! Emotions, our only reminder, a feeling, that we're alive... What else can we do in the moment but live? Even in our dreams... there is life. We all cannot help ourselves! Help us from our anxieties, save us someone, make us complete... My love, our love we're searching for. All is fair in love and war. Truth! Come sit down and look me in the eyes.. understanding, let us restore the kindness we feel for each other and nay! Laughter is the chicken soup of the soul! The spark in our flint in our coldest hours, when we sorely need the warmth in our hearts. Yay! Be you my loves, be beautiful and insane! Color the world with your emotions. Gayer than the rainbow, happier than Gepetto, a nose longer than fuxking Pinnochio! Hell yes motherfuckers! Read well and read well for this is your soup warm from hell!

What happened to our love? Has it been tainted by others? Yes! Selfishness? Yes! Have we been truly loving our missed ones? Or are we in love with the idea of being in love? What have we done today to understand another person's situation? Have we kissed someone's heart, have we pulled their cheeks intona smile? Yay! You will for you will not be able to hold it in! Raise your glasses my brethren! All the opium and wonderous happiness you possess. Raise your hands and love yourself in vain... my loves.. let me see your veins.. my dear... we have to make each other's days...

Yours truly,
A Canadian log
>>
anonamus
>>
File: 1445635363345.jpg (119 KB, 736x1110) Image search: [Google]
1445635363345.jpg
119 KB, 736x1110
dear 4chan

you are cool with me.
>>
File: wow.jpg (123 KB, 692x966) Image search: [Google]
wow.jpg
123 KB, 692x966
>>16423360
>>16423360
dear world. i fucking love what you have to offer. i cry for those who suffer. it's a terrible place for most people. unfair. I would love to see perfection but that is impossible..thank you for being even with me, mother nature. i expected no less and have gotten no less. it's so fucking beautiful to see things going well. so much better than when things suck. i dont want to die.
>>
>>16422450
What is his last initial?
>>
>>16423700
I don't know
>>
>>16423704
Where is he from?
>>
>>16423709
DSM, as far as I know. If you don't know what that is, you aren't him.
>>
File: 1444731486355.jpg (34 KB, 580x672) Image search: [Google]
1444731486355.jpg
34 KB, 580x672
Dad,

Thanks for talking to me again.
You shook my dark cloud pretty good, you help a lot.
I can see the light again and it's not too bad.

Love ya.

Don't die please.
>>
Look, eh, start with a dream, young and naive and then grow to ambition
Fucked up conditions with my moms in a better position
See, I'm the future like a second prediction
I'm from the school of hard knocks, shit I did life in detention
I'm from where niggas get shot down, dreams get shot down
Wish the hood would let us live but all we heard was black out
Now I'm further than what they'd believe I'd achieve, cause flint niggas don't even want you to have dreams when you sleep
Low expectations, no expections, know what you facing
Fuck the odds, I proved you can get off from a basement
I've been with scandalous bitches that'd take you for granted, roll with scandalous niggas only taking advantage
People taking kindness for weakness, taking you through the ringer
It's a gang thing, life is a bitch and it's not the prenup
Life is dirty shit, by thirty we playing cleanup
Go through the Ike and Tina before the Martin and Gina

>>16417766

I play follow the leader and I done swear when the Sharks made it out that aquafina
Niggas turn into leeches, turning swamps into beaches, my people saying saying eureka
Niggas pretend to hate yet they disguising their envy
Niggas is full of shit that's why their promises empty
God promised a feast, now you gon tempt me with Denny's
Niggas and bitches wrest their way from Mickie's and Minnie's
I fend for the city when I ain't have a friend in the city
Adding your two cent, I'll show what to do with them pennies
Look, my intellect been erect, crash course on this real shit
In flint everyday is a Virginia tech, fuck who hating on the internet
Fuck who popping off the comments, pop off in public, my niggas is into that
>>
>>16422823
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KmzFDEu2RoA
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.