[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: 166153488[1].jpg (30 KB, 449x381) Image search: [Google]
166153488[1].jpg
30 KB, 449x381
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Is it normal for me to go to a club/bar by myself?
Yes. Stop overthinking this.

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
Asked in the last thread, and it wasn't answered before it started autosaging, so asking again.

Girls, would you find a double date with mutual friends as a first date to be an issue/off-putting/etc.?
>>
>>16414937
I'm not a fan of double dates
>>
>>16414937

why the fuck would you bring someone else along when you are supposed to get to know one person?

seems pointless
>>
>>16415023
I think he meant that both he and his date are friends with the other couple. I can see why some people would like that, it'd calm down the atmosphere a little and make everyone a little more comfortable and less nervous.
>>
>>16415033

it's just an annoyance

besides, you are competing with another guy. if you look inferior to the other girls date, it makes you look bad.

why do I have to worry about impressing a girl, AND looking like a better partner than some douche?
>>
Guys:
Whats your opinion on plastic surgery (not enhancing breasts)?

Just don't use "your kids will look different" stuff
>>
>>16415068

completely unnecessary.

if you are a bartender/stripper, go for it. it's an investment that will get you more tips. otherwise? no. I dont care if a girl is flat, if she is attractive to me.

tits are SO overrated. idk why girls are hung up on having beach balls for boobs.
>>
>>16415071

ok, since clearly im tired and cant read well atm I have to revise this

I dont think plastic surgery is necessary. just be you, dont try to be someone elses ideal person. if someone doesnt like you the way you are, then who cares what they think?
>>
>>16415071
Read carefully: "not enhancing breasts"
>>
>>16415068
My opinion about is that it may look wrong and shows low self confidence (if someone does is just because of the lulz).
>>
>>16415081
How it shows low confidence? For me it it not very different from working out to look better or anything similar
>>
>>16415068
Don't do it
>>
>>16415113
Well it is just my opinion (and that was asked).
But I think it is way different than working out.
>>
>>16415113
Nine times out of ten you're basically being told by conventionally normal-looking people that you should try to be confident in your misshapen body and if working out is enough for them it's enough for you. It's difficult to relate to the underprivileged, and people like to have worthless opinions about everything.
>>
>>16415148
Luv you too mate.

I agree that plastic surgery can be a relief for some People. But a lot of humans are beautiful the way they are and trying to fix something that isn't broken can yield worse results.

Two days ago we had a girl on advice who had "too huge eyebrows" (just as an example for low self esteem).
Some people have very low self esteem so of course the standard advice is try to accept who you are.
>>
>>16415162
Do you think people are just born with low self esteem? And it's just a coincidence their eyebrows are too huge?
>>
File: 1440631017660.jpg (58 KB, 704x476) Image search: [Google]
1440631017660.jpg
58 KB, 704x476
>>16415068
Varies. Is it over something significant, like a cleft lip or some girl before that couldn't breath through her nose? Totally reasonable.

Is it just because you think your nose is too bulbous or something equally stupid? Then I'd have no respect for that.
>>
I was having a conversation with a girl and this another girl that I like was in the same room and noticed we were talking so she entered our conversation and instantly changed it into a inside joke that I have with her, basically blocking the other girl from the conversation. Is it possible she was jealous that I was having a conversation with someone else?
>>
>>16415214
Maybe. Or she just wanted to talk with you.
Did she let the other girl take part after that or was the conversation finished after the insider?
>>16415185
Go back to your hugbox and think that everyone else has it better than you if you think that is the way to be.
Not my problem.
I made my point clear you are just saying stuff like. "Bahhh... they don't understand us. We know better"
>>
>>16415226
The conversation was finished. But the girl I like started talking about the insider while the other girl was still talking, and it felt as if she had seen me talk to the other girl and she had to run over and stop me from having the conversation with her.
>>
What's with girls initiating with me, taking up several hours of my time, seeming super interested, and then bailing?
>>
>>16415185
People often put the blame of their low self-esteem on something more external than their personality. Low self-esteem is however a personality issue and nothing else. Whether or not you actually are ugly is irrelevant to your self-esteem.

>>16415068
I think it's valid in a few extreme cases. There are people who do it just because they don't feel good enough, where the problems most likely lie elsewhere, and there are people who have objectively horrible features (imagine shit on the level of a third eye) where I completely understand why people consider it.
>>
This girl is gradually getting more unenthusiastic to talk with me. She doesn't seem as eager to approach me as she did, she no longer has complete laughing fits when I bring the bants, she only initiates text contact when she needs something, and those replies of hers are a lot shorter and fewer than they used to be.
Pretty clear signals that she's no longer interested, even I know that. Thing is, she's still eager to go out with me together. We still make plans, we still go, and we still have fun. It confuses me.

Any of you mind readers know what's up with this? Did she just stop trying or something?
>>
>>16415246
>>16415196
>>16415162
What about people who simply don't like some of their feature?
Have normal life but think this is simply improving yourself and life is too short to deal with things you don't like but can change?
>>
>>16415272
What's going to change in your life when you alter those features?
>>
I don't understand this girl. At all.
I've liked this girl for 3 years and I tell a friend of mine that I like her. This friend of mine is dating her friend and so he tells the girl I like that I do in fact like her. I have not actually spoken to this girl but I find her extremely attractive. But after hearing that I liked her from my friend(he didn't mention how long I've crushed on her) she responded by calling me a "creep" but a week later she sent me a friend request on facebook and instagram and liked a photo of mine on there? Is she just playing me or what.
>>
>>16415277
Nothing special, I am most probably going to like my look better (and will be able to go for styles/looks that wouldnt suit me otherwise).
I don't think there needs to be anymore to want here- maybe having bigger chance to attract some guys (but I don't count that since it depends on many more things)
>>
>>16414937
Double dates early on are not okay. Makes you seem insecure.

>>16415214
We are not in her head, we don't know.

>>16415245
Found a better opportunity elsewhere, or determined she didn't really like you.

>>16415256
WE ARE NOT IN HER HEAD, WE DON'T KNOW. Do you not understand the point of the questions in the OP? Just fucking ask her if you want to know.
>>
Femanons:

Say you are a lesbian and this guy pours his heart out to you, would you just tell him "Ah, that's sweet, thanks," or would you just admit that you aren't attracted to men? Or should you just wait until he asks what you think of him?
>>
For both men and women: Which is more likely to get me into a relationship with a woman: Talking on the internet, online dating, or going outside meeting new people?
>>
There is this girl, im really interested in.
After knowing her about a month, i gave it a shot, and asked her out.
She said yes, but then asked: "this is a friendly meeting, right?"
she said, if thats okay for me, we can go out.
If i do this, how likely it is, that this is just a hopeless try in a long run?
>>
File: 1445916367551.gif (1013 KB, 352x348) Image search: [Google]
1445916367551.gif
1013 KB, 352x348
>>16415272
>What about people who simply don't like some of their feature?

>Is it just because you think your nose is too bulbous or something equally stupid? Then I'd have no respect for that.
>>
>>16415287
GET IN HER HEAD, I WANT TO KNOW.

Hey, it was worth a shot. You're all part of a collective hivemind, after all
>>
I feel like I'm stuck in relationship limbo where I can't really tell if my girlfriend is serious about me. It's somethig we've talked about before and it's usually just the same stock responses. It feels like we're dating as if she's already thinking about the next guy/phase of her life without me, and it's left me a bit insecure.

>How do I test something like this, that she really cares or not?
>>
>>16415287
I'm the third one you replied to.

You don't think maybe it's because I didn't push a move? It happened tonight, she was all up in my personal space when we were in the bar, face touching mine to talk in my ear, boobs all over my arm, etc, but then it turned into like 2 hours of talking about random bullshit.
>>
>>16415300
I've read that but I simply don't understand your logic, hence the question: for me it is not something to respect or disrespect (or have any strong feelings about)- it is the same as "disrespecting" someone for getting something pierced, getting a tattoo or changing hairstyle
>>
Physically speaking, both of these choices are a solid but not-quite-perfect 8/10. Hot, but not "how is he interested" hot.

1) No debts, makes 100k (as a relative of the national average) a year, often works 65 hours a week or more. Is very, very messy. Leaves fast food bags, pizza boxes, beer bottles, etc around the place. Doesn't really see the point in owning more than one set of towels or bedsheets.

2) Some to many debts. Makes 40k (as a relative of the national average) a year, at best. Works no more than 40 hours a week. Keeps home very crisp, to the point where it gives you the impression much more has been spent on the home than has by several magnitudes. Doesn't leave misc garbage around, etc.

What's your pick?
I supposed this applies to both genders, so specify yours if you respond.
>>
>>16415286
So what are you imagining? I can think of very few individual features people get hung up on which when altered vastly change the types of styles which fit them. As if removing a mole or something would let you change your wardrobe. A.k.a. you're either thinking of something like a boobjob, assjob or something similar which is a big operation when it comes to styles as it may vastly open up your options.

The rest is just imagined. Chances are you'll move your focus to some other part of your body when you realize that one alteration didn't do anything or at the very least realize that it didn't matter at all and your life will remain completely unchanged.

Look into body dysmorphic disorder and you'll find that the recommended treatments have nothing to do with alterations.
>>
File: 1442713546744.png (367 KB, 1130x900) Image search: [Google]
1442713546744.png
367 KB, 1130x900
>>16415319
If someone got a tribal arm tattoo cause they want one for the sake of it, I'd also think they were an idiot. But even then, they still arent on the same level.

Stupid girl goes out, gets a tramp stamp saying something about their daddy? They can still get it removed. The process is painful and a bit expensive, but it's not a permanent thing.

Meanwhile if you go under the knife, it's exactly what it sounds like. Permanent change that could go horribly wrong, irreversible, and significant risk for no good reason regardless of how low the chances are. If there's something more significant than plain vanity going on, I can get that. Otherwise I won't respect that decision.
>>
>>16415288
It's not anyone else's business what my sexuality is. If he put me in a position where he is asking me out, then he gets rejected with no reason stated. That being said, I am attracted to men.

>>16415295
She does not want to date you.

>>16415318
That falls under her deciding that she didn't really like you. Can't know the exact reason, though. Maybe you said something that was a dealbreaker in those 2 hours, who knows.

>>16415328
Female. 2 is better but with those specifications , I'd likely pick neither.
>>
>>16415347
> but with those specifications , I'd likely pick neither.
So...Between two very attractive men, if one is prospectively poor but clean and tidy, and one is prospectively wealthy but messy, you'd go with neither?
What the hell is the middle ground?
>>
>>16415353
Evaluating the entire persons rather than messiness versus how much they earn.
>>
>>16415353
The way it was worded was almost implying that the clean and tidy guy was overly obsessed with being clean, which is not something I want. Just because they're attractive doesn't mean my lifestyle will be compatible with them.

Be careful in the way that you word questions. The more words you add, the more likely it is for someone to misunderstand your intent.
>>
>>16415331
I have quite "exotic" feature for country I live in (jewish/gypsy mix) and I would like to change my nose (quite hooked and big to the point it is first thing people notice).
Most styles/hair colors/ makeups dont suit me at all know and my obłuda option to look good is to enhance exotic theme to reduce my stronger feautres like nose (so strong indian eye makeup etc). Its dull.
Also since I do stand out (and not in positive way), have smaller dating market (most people like partners who resemble them in some way).>>16415347
>>
>>16415369
*and my only option

Also sorry for accidentally marking another post in the end- mobile 4chan is annoying
>>
>>16415315
Anyone?
>>
>>16415281
Please help
>>
So there is this guy I've been talking to for a few weeks and we went out a couple of times but he said to me he just wanted to be friends. I went ahead and said ok even though I would rather date him. I went ahead and backed off on texting him as frequently as I was and he hasnt. Plus he keeps asking me to hang out just the two of us. Like last night he asked if I wanted to come over to drink and watch horror movies but I already had plans. Like I feel for someone who doesn't want to date me he wants a lot of 1 on 1 time and to like dominate my social life.
>>
>>16415281
She probably still thinks you're a creep but added you because you have mutual friends. I've been in her position before and that's why I've added guys that freaked me out on social media.
>>
>>16415414
Why add me then.
I don't understand it.
But thanks for the reply
>>
>>16415328
If I had to choose out of those two definitely number 2. I'm a guy.
>>
I and all guys I know, I'm sure all guysdo too, had this dream when we were kids, where one would be sleeping on his bed, get up and go to the bathroom and pee, but in real life one would be peeing all over oneself while dreaming, do girls have this dream too?
>>
>>16415414
I don't understand why they would add BC mutual friends
>>
>>16415293
Going outside meeting new people.
>>
>>16414931
my ex gf cheated on me while on vaccation.
i forgave her, and told her that things like that may happen to everybody, even to me.
after i told her that, she broke up with me and said that i have "admitted" that i would cheat on her if i had the occasion. when i see her at the university, she often tries to have smalltalk but i am pretty annoyed by it since i want to get over her. is she somehow trying to emotionally bind me to her or what? i dont want to befriends with a person like her. what the hell is wrong with her?
>>
This is a question for either gender.

Here's my situation. Live in NY, have a girl that I love (dating for ~1 year), I'm 25, make about 60k and the job is in finance with good upward mobility but decent risk as you're just a number.

My friend in CA is incredibly rich (has a RR, runs businesses etc) and wants me and my friend to go out there and help him with his gaming studio. Here's the offer.

24k Salary
2BR apartment taken care of
Car (allowance of 500/mo) taken care of
Food (250 / mo) taken care of.

So, I'm obviously taking a hit but the chance to get into his company at the ground floor is very intriguing. He knows I have finance skills so he said I can even move into that when they're big enough. right now we (my friend and I) would help creatively as "Assistant Creative Directors."

What do you guys think? Is this the opportunity some people only get once a life?
>>
did you guys would feel offended or doubted if someone asks you about your feelings/thoughts in a relationship? I mean, there's a guy who I liked, he says that he loved me and everything but he showed more enthusiasm when I sent him nudes and with sex in general; with other things he was less enthusiastic, like dates and stuff, so I asked him if he only stayed with me for sex and he says asking him that only shows the doubts I had about him, and he felt offended by the ask.

I know that guys really likes to make out but he seems somewhat bored when we do other things than sex.
>>
>>16415475
Ignore her. She's a dumb cunt, you shouldn't waste anymore time thinking about her.
It will only make you feel worse in the long run.
>>
>>16415475
what a fucking bitch
>>
>>16415483
That's a high risk high reward opportunity. Most startups don't make it but the ones that do have a chance to make it big. And if you were there at the start you'll make it big. The thing that isn't mentioned when people talk about startups is that it isn't all fun and games and you'll most likely have to put in huge amount of hours without much compensation in the hopes that you're going to be later compensated for your effort once you sell out.

Would you be getting any stock in the company? If not just skip it and look into moving upwards in your current job. Stock is the way to compensate for a lower salary. If you wouldn't be getting any stock then it's just their word for more money and better position in the future. Also as a salaried worker even if the company was to be successful you wouldn't see much of it yourself without owning any stock.

>>16415484
I wouldn't mind being asked that. Now if you asked me something and then doubted my answer or didn't believe it I would be offended.
>>
>>16415486
>>16415496
thanks! but it is troublesome to get her out of my mind since i see her that often. and everything seemed pretty well while we were together, its like being thrown into ice water all of a sudden. i do not want to be disrespectful i.e. i dont want to tell her to fuck off, but i want her to stop engaging conversations with me just in order to lower her guilt...
>>
>>16415484
I wouldn't get offended, maybe feel a bit doubted, but not more than justified.
Sounds like he doesn't want to admit he's in it for the sex, or has some really strange views.
And remember: no communication = red flag.
>>
>>16415484
him getting upset about that question only proves that he is in it for sex. nobody within their right mind would be enraged/upset by a perfectly valid question, especially when you express your feelings. him telling you that you only have doubts is a defense mechanism to keep you close to him. investigate further, then decide weather it is healthy to stay in the relationship or not. do not let yourself get used!
>>
>>16415541
I know exactly how you feel.
A girl I thought was a friend suddenly cut off all contact to me since she told me about her new boyfriend. I just happened to be her "last resort", so I'm no longer needed and thus no longer contact.
It wouldn't be that disrespectful to tell her to fuck off, she basically said this to you already.
Move on, no need to stick around shitty people.
It may take a while but you'll end up not giving a shit about her anymore.
>>
>>16415535
That's a good point, we could talk to him about stock in the company. I'm not sure if he'd yield that but maybe.

His word is pretty solid, honestly. We go see him about 4-6 times a year and he takes care of us completely (flight etc). The lower salary does suck, but I'd essentially have 0 expenses for necessities. I live at home right now, so I'd be pocketing a lot less, though.

The reward, for me as I have a financial (even slightly related HR possibilities) is I would be a shoe-in for a VP position in that area. Being a VP at 30 would be huge, as you're still in your "earning" phase of life.

Thinking percentage wise of his company I'd probably have to ask for what percentage you think? Something like .25% seems awfully high to me. But then again, I could ask for a .25% per year stake maxing at 1% to be renegotiated at the fourth year. think is, I believe he asked investors for something like 4% with ~12 mil so that'd be a legit amount of money I'd be asking for.
>>
I'm a 19 year old girl who just got asked out on a date by an older guy, around 26 years old. We've never met in real life, but he's very charming, we've been following each other on instagram for months and just yesterday he messaged me on fb asking me out on a date. The thing is, I'm very socially awkward, I have no idea how I'm supposed to act around him, and I'm worried I'll mess it up. I'm no good at all with small talk, and I have zero idea about what I'm supposed to talk about. What do I do? I'm so worried that I'm thinking of backing out. A time and place hasn't been set yet but it will take place sometime this week.
>>
>>16415594
the age gap is huge so he is probably looking to hook up once and not a serious relationship
>>
>>16415581
but if i tell her to fuck off, she will not learn anything out of the situation. the only thing that she will do is justifying her own actions and will think that she is right, since i have proven to be a dick. and ty m8 for the reply.

>>16415594
desu, i would be very careful. 19 is a very delicate age, even though one might have aquired a certain maturity, you will probably learn many things within the next 5-6 years. the guy you are about to date probably already went trough all of this and will have (even if its just slightly) a mentoring function for you on some occasions. this would make a possible relationship quite unbalanced.
anyhow, if you are really interested in him, make sure that he has sincere interest in you as a person. many men around that age are looking for a young girl to fuck and, most of the times, they have the skill to seduce younger women.
>>
>>16415609
dont know why "desu" changed into "desu".
>>
>>16415594
Just go for it. Whats the worse that could happen?
>>
>>16415594
Be yourself. Talk about whatever you want.
>>
Ladies,

Was doing a project last night that involved me hanging out with my qtp2t project partner for a few hours around the city. My funny game was absolutely on point tonight, and I noticed she did something. She often got super close to initiating physical contact but pulled away at the last second. Like every few minutes or something, she would laugh super hard and do that thing where she's about to touch my arm but pulling back last second. Not even necessarily crushing on her or anything. It just bothered me.

What does it mean?
>>
girls, if you want nudes from your man, what kind of pics do you expect or want, aside from typically dick pics?
>>
>>16415655
To add to this, wtf do you do with dick pics anyway?
>>
>>16415659
Stick them up pics of vaginas
>>
>>16415655
full body pics, nothing makes me hornier than seeing the whole thing haha
>>
>>16415659
idk, i just want to read other options. gf sends pics in lingerie or with some sexy pose, and i want to turn on her too like she does with me with her pics but i had no idea how to take selfies for her.
>>
Girls,

When and where is it okay to talk to a girl in public without it being creepy?

I was thinking coffee shops and shit, but it always seems like they're reading a book and toning everyone out, are with a group, or just aren't there. Plus I'm just not the type to initiate things in general unless I know the person already.
>>
>>16415678
It helps to have a reason other than "hi I wanted to talk", for starters
>>
>>16415687
Makes sense. I've always found that people are more outgoing after they just got out of a big rainstorm or something, because they're riled up and have something to talk about.

Also, forgot to mention this earlier, but what if they smile at me as the first interaction? Is that some social cue that I'm supposed to respond to?
>>
>>16415541

when she tries to talk to you say "you talk a lot for a girl that has random vacation dick in her mouth so often."
>>
>>16415483
Bumping to see some other thoughts. Trying to gather opinions and be objective.
>>
>>16415475
She saw how forgiving you were and lost respect, that is the real reason she left.
>>
>>16415705
well that is pathetic then.
>>
File: DSC_0201.jpg (3 MB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0201.jpg
3 MB, 3840x2160
Is it strange to be annoyed/slightly irritated about how often my girlfriend calls me handsome?

At first it was cute but she says it so often now I sometimes wonder whether she's just reassuring herself or something. FWIW I am good-looking, so it's not like she's lying to herself but nonetheless still seems a bit odd sometimes.

Am I an idiot for feeling like this?
>>
>>16415726

>I am handsome

worry about your ego first, not the compliments
>>
>>16415589
It doesn't really matter how solid his word is. If you're getting shit money for no stock in a company that has a high chance to not make it it's not worth it in the long run.

I can see that you've got your eyes set in as a VP for a startup that makes it big. And don't get me wrong it's good to have your goals high enough but just be aware of the risks and possible rewards.

When negotiating with stocks you gotta remember that the stock isn't worth anything if there isn't someone who's willing to but it. You should be getting so much stocks that they'd be worth quite a bit of money. It's the carrot that makes you take that job instead of keeping the old job that while paying more now and being a bit more secured doesn't have the chance of making you a multimillionaire before 30.
>>
I'm 25 and my girlfriend is 19 (turning 20 in a month). I'm worried that eventually she's going to want to jump on the cock carousel as she's still young and has only been with a handful of guys properly before me. Rational fear or not?

I'm living for the moment and I'm really happy about things, she appears to be as well so I'm not sure what I'm worried about but who knows.
>>
Femanons, why did you ask the quiet kid in school why they don't talk alot? This used to piss me off a ton because everyone would keep asking me that all the time.

Not only that but it keeps happening at my work too, I don't get it. Don't they realize that I don't want to talk to anyone and just be left alone?
>>
>>16415733

women do this at any age if they want to

age is irrelevant. a slut is a slut if they choose to be one. why do you think so many marriages fail?
>>
>>16415733
well my gf left me for exactly this reason, even though we were happy together.
>>
>>16415729
Nothing about ego at all. I just mentioned the fact that I am objectively good looking, which is due to a number of factors. I'm not claiming I'm a male model or anything, simply 'good looking.'
>>
>>16415740

you dont get to decide this.

OTHER people can compliment you, but you are objectively biased.

i've seen people on soc say they are good looking and they are fucking disgusting.
>>
>>16415730
Yes, I completely understand your stock point. It's something I need to consider asking and negotiating for.

The only thing though is realistically we don't offer the skills for this sector. His initial plan is to use us as an honest checks and balance system against possible yes men, as he trusts us to let him know if he's being led on. Therefore I'm not sure if th at actually warrants a stock option. I'm not necessarily coming from a place of strength
>>
My very hot Colombian girlfriend likes rimming me and I'm not sure whether I like it all that much, possibly out of insecurity. How can I make this a more pleasant experience for both of us?

Ironically I also immensely enjoy rimming her and she is insecure about hers also, even though she has zero reason to be.
>>
>>16415747
One of the aforementioned factors is how often I've told I'm good looking by others, hence my self-judged level of appearance. What now? Will you please answer my question? :^)
>>
Guys and girls, is this common? I have felt sexually attracted/chemistry to someone maybe twice in my whole life and it was great when I felt that way. I can tell when someone is attractive and I'll 'like' someone in a romantic sense and find them cute but I never feel anything when we kiss or whatever. It just feels boring and I can't help but idly think about other things while we're fucking etc so it never works out.
>>
>>16415756

maybe your friends have low standards?

you really do have an ego problem I guess. why are you obsessed with it? who cares.

you're like the guy who thinks he is rich. a guy that is truly wealthy doesn't need to brag about it.
>>
>>16415736
You sound kinda bitter, maybe you grew up the lonely kid and isolated yourself in anger when really you want companionship. They probably get that vibe from you.
>>
>>16415752
Communication and compromise. If the both of you enjoy being on the giving end of rimming it shouldn't be that hard to explain to the other that while you enjoy giving you're not that into receiving but are willing to let them do it you since it's something they enjoy.

>>16415751
Yeah I can see how your position isn't great for negotiating since it's more of a you're friends I'll set you up with a job instead of something they really need in the company. I'd think twice before taking that opportunity as it can be bad for your career if things don't work out.

Besides there are plenty of startups that need people with financial and HR background. If you are interested in trying out if you could strike gold in a startup I'd recommend picking out one that you really believe in and needs you for your skills instead of hiring you because of your friendship.

Also another point to note is would you like to be part of a company that hires friends for tasks that it doesn't even really need. You could be soon in a position where you're full of unqualified people doing nothing and running out of money. I'm not trying to say you're not a good worker but it's not what you've previously done and you don't have any qualifications for it.
>>
>>16415752
Imagine its a guy doing it :^).
No, seriously now. Maybe she feels about it the same way as you. You both have zero reasons to be insecure if youre still doing it and the other one is ok with it. You can always talk about it even tho its going to be really weird talk. Sex and talking abotu sex shouldnt be tabu, its natural. Its that easy.
>>
My gf has this sort of "damsel in distress" thing going on and I feel a bit weird about it. She gets offered a lot more help than anyone else I know. Often when she has a problem, she freezes up until someone steps in to help her. I don't think she is intentionally exploiting people. It's like learned helplessness and she does it automatically. Quite often I'm the one who "rescues" her in a situation like that. I like to help her out, but I feel like I'm adding to the problem.
The relationship is going great and looks like it could easily be a long-term thing. The problem is that I feel like I'd rather be with someone more independent and reliable eventually. I would really like to stay with my gf, but I know I can't expect her to change.
>>
>>16415788
I'd never leave my current job for a different startup. I believe in this one because my friend is smart and successful, he wouldn't invest in a bad bet. Not that it's a sure thing, but if he believes in it I'll believe in it.

My friend and I would be the only friend hires. He has people on staff right now that have worked for very legitimate titles in the industry.

The whole idea is essentially upside. I'd be sacrificing a career and potentially my girlfriend for a chance at "making it big." If I get stock options that would be even more so true.
>>
>>16415781
>you grew up the lonely kid and isolated yourself in anger when really you want companionship
How common is this? I'm not the guy you were replying to, but that's a really accurate description of me aged 16-20 and god I'm glad that I've changed.
>>
>>16415808
It's not really a problem. It's just how some people are. The problem would be when she freezes up and there's no one around to help her. Then things fall to shit. If you want to hear more about people who lock up under pressure, go read about the Tenerife air disaster.

It's also understandable if this is a deal breaker for you. This probably isn't something she's ever going to shake.
>>
How do I get an ex to talk to me again?

I haven't been harassing her with messages or anything, occasionally I'll just send her a "hey what's up" or something along those lines, but she never responds.
>>
>>16415827
>she never responds
End of story.
>>
>>16415812
I think there must be one in every class/grade. Kids are cruel and hive minded so if a couple people think you're weird or if you seem to deviate from the norm(and dont have the social skills to make up for it, being social is like a gold medal in society) everyone else will avoid you even if they've never talked to you. Like a scapegoat.

This is from my personal observation, I also used to be that kid. Then I got to college where people are more mature and someone gave me a chance.
>>
>>16415809
>The whole idea is essentially upside. I'd be sacrificing a career and potentially my girlfriend for a chance at "making it big." If I get stock options that would be even more so true.
Except you wouldn't be 'making it big' without stock. Yeah you might even get into a decent position and even great pay later on if you get promoted. However you won't make it big without stock. Even the lowest level coders would be making it bigger were you to sell out. And in a sell out case their jobs would be the ones that are more likely to stay even for a while as they have the knowledge of how the shit they're doing actually works.
>>
Alright anons, i got this girl i talk to that i used to fuck around with. We had an argument about a month ago and all of a sudden she was being indecisive as fuck being contradictory and trying to ask if i still liked her and shit. Didnt take the bait and she was dating about a week and a half later. No communication with her for like 3 weeks and all of a sudden she just sends me a pic of her looking tired and/or sad af with the caption "baby face" Responded with a pic of my dog and the word "same" and she never replied back.

I still like her and stuff but lets be honest, shes playing. As far as i know, her man aint in the picture anymore. How to approach??
>>
>>16415838
Absolutely true. I'm not disagreeing that I need to ask for stock, your point has certainly been well recrived. This could, though, expedite my process to a 100k salary. His total package offered is about 45k, and he said he has no problem rolling the excess salary (housing etc) into our salary at any time.

The difference between his salary and mine is about 15k a year. That's how much I'm investing in the company, essentially. Therefore I don't necessarily think a .25-.33% vested stock after maybe 4 years is a bad term. If it goes liquid in any moment of those four years I get it and at the end of four years I can exercise the option or keep the stock etc.

Does this sound fair or lofty?
>>
>>16415887
Without knowing the company I can't say if it's fair or not. You work in finance, do the math but remember that the stock you get isn't worth anything before you can sell it so take that into account while doing your math.
>>
>>16415893
Worth generally has little to do with the compensation, in a startup the chopping of shares usually has to do with what you do for the company. A range of .25 to .33 is generally the lowest designation, reserved for managers or junior engineers.
>>
>>16415908
Yeah I know. Just reminding that no matter how much of stock you get it's literally worth nothing unless you can sell it to someone.

You trust your friend and his investing skills but do take a look at the company yourself and evaluate it objectively.
>>
File: girlfriend_o_955506.jpg (36 KB, 405x418) Image search: [Google]
girlfriend_o_955506.jpg
36 KB, 405x418
I'm a shy guy who likes this shy girl who's into me and I invited her to the movies.

How does one go about making a move/making intentions known and clear? I have zero-experience.
>>
>>16415068
lame desu. Unless it's fixing some elephant man tier deformity.
>>
>>16415941
Yeah thanks.

I'll be taking a few days off to go out there and see the office as well as go over the financials.

I didn't mention early which I should have, but he guarantees a 15 percent raise by year one then 20 at year two. I didn't mention this because it's pennies. He then offers a split of profits to employees totaling 5% of companies profits. This can go up to 50% of your salary. Figured I'd mention it now as it came to me, but I don't expect profit year one so I found it to be pretty irrelevant.
>>
For girls: Have you ever dated shy people? ANd if so, would you date him//her/other shy people as well?
>>
>>16415996
What movie?
>>
Is it normal to be horny all the time. I'm a virgin (female) and I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be aroused 24/7.

I have no limits, so gender does not affect me. I'll just be talking to one of my friends and start fantasizing about grabbing them and taking their clothes off and doing lewd things. I have dreams about my male friends pinning me down and having their way with me.

The bad thing is I'm kind of shy (I would say?) and I don't really take the initiative for social things - I make friends by letting my friends introduce me to people. The only sort-of romantic thing I've had was with this guy 4 years older than me, and we were mutually interested in each other. The whole time we talked I just wanted to suck him off and let him fuck me.

As soon as I get home I masturbate, and when I'm done I think about how great it would be to lose my virginity and have a fwb to fuck whenever I want

Its gotten to the point where I fantasize about my friends during the day and rush to get home so I can have some privacy, you know? My panties are always soaked

This is so lewd ;__; help me
>>
>>16416137
I've tried. It got tiring very quickly.
>>
>>16416143

Crimson Peak.
>>
>>16416147
>lewd
>lewd

>lew lad

Transparent bait is transparent
>>
Do other ugly guys or gals feel this way?

Im in my 20's and I feel bad if people need to be near me, especially touch me. Normally is custom to hug people you meet if they are girls and they always look at me funny when i avoid it, im not being rude though im saving you. i try to avoid contact with people or having them very close to me, because i feel bad. Im not ugly on purpose, I take good care of myself...eat good, work out 5x a week, keep body fat around 10%, im clean and hair is kept. Its just my face is really ugly and cant be fixed without surgery. I dont like to go to public places with a lot of people, get anxiety.
>>
Is there a way to tell if someone's distancing themself because they're in a bad mood in general or because they're bothered by you?
>>
File: 1443941332513.png (10 KB, 489x423) Image search: [Google]
1443941332513.png
10 KB, 489x423
How do you fill your time after a breakup? I need loads of shit to do.
>>
>>16416235

Why not just talk to them? Maybe ask how theyre doing? Worse comes to worse, they dont reply and you have your answer..
>>
>started seeing one girl
>2 weeks in getting to clingy and attached
>decide to date some other girls simultaneously to help stretch my focus
>end up dating 6 different women because I got too curious and lost control/couldn't say no
>longest is now 2 months and shortest is 2 weeks
>p much all of them are ready to be exclusive
>can't pick
>don't want to pick
>this is all a huge fucking mistake
Help

What the fuck do I do in this situation?
>>
>>16416409

why are you trying to date if you cant stick to one girl?
>>
>>16416417
People keep telling me its OK to date multiple people at the same time so I wanted to try because I was getting too clingy with the 1...
>>
>>16416424

this "exclusive" nonsense is a product of the tinder (slut) generation.

if you date a girl, you shouldnt be fucking other girls behind their back. but hey, I guess im old school. now people think that is okay.
>>
>>16416429
My parents said they did the same thing
>>
How do you recognize a girl who is into older men because of daddy issues, from one who is into them because she just likes it?

There's this girl in my school, who dresses like a hooker, or someone who wants to attract slutty attention. (revealing of flashy or form fitting stuff and very heavy make up at times).

I over heard her saying once that she only likes older men. My first thought was (in relation to how she dresses) "I'm not surprised. Even expected it".

Which of course is probably an ignorant assumption on my part.
>>
>>16416435

how would you feel if a girl you like was sucking multiple dicks behind your back?

betrayed, no?
>>
>>16416441
If she was the only one I was seeing, yes. If not, then no because it kinda evens out.
>>
I'm a guy, relative good looking, have lots of friends, funny and not cringey/awkward towards girls. I talk to a lot of girls, but i try to keep it in a platonic way i basically never try to initiate anything intimate with a girl. I don't get a lot of attention from girls in an intimate way and i'm not sure if it is because of my acne or if it is due to me not trying anything.

I'm just wondering if girls never try anything with a guy if they're just friends or if it is possibly just to do with my acne.
>>
>>16415475
Lol kek. Women these days never tolerate cheating by men. Why should you do the same?
>>
File: gb.jpg (74 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
gb.jpg
74 KB, 649x638
>girl is texting specifics for a date she planned earlier
>ignores anything I reply that's not related to those specifics
>finally give up and say "sounds good, let's do that"
>12 hours go by without her coming back on before I get a "yep" and she fucks off again
What the hell am I supposed to understand here? Sure it's better than no response, but have I become so boring to her that she no longer even bothers to act like she gives a damn?

Or perhaps a wiser question for now: how can I not let this get to me that much? It seriously pisses me off that we've been going out / hanging out (I don't even know anymore) for a while now and every effort of hers is gone. Nowadays every interaction with her screams
>I'm not interested, creep
but she keeps approaching me with shit like this. Seriously, what the hell.
>>
Is it futile to try to court a girl after she rejects you? I asked her out very early and I think she just might have been overwhelmed since she has almost no experience with guys
>>
>>16416519
It's both futile and inappropriate. Any media which sold you on an alternative idea was only telling a story, not giving good life advice.
>>
>>16416519

When a girl says no she means no, until she specifically tells you otherwise. Pestering her is not only pointless, but will make her dislike you.
>>
>>16416519
At this point you're better off getting her to hate you. Maybe then you could get angry sex.
>>
>>16415761
Maybe you have low sex drive or are asexual
>>
Is it a wise idea to ask a girl if you're starting to bore them? What's a more tactful way of asking it if it's not?

We've been meeting up regularly for a few months, and she went from engaging texting to half-baked replies (if any). Not only that, we rarely see each other nowadays, and when we do all the banter we used to bring each other is as good as gone. I've never opened up this much to anyone, so I don't want to just call it a day and move on.
That's the context.
>>
>>16416621
>>16416492
>>16416453
>>16416438
>>16416409
>>16416304
>>16416218
These belong in a QTDDTOTT, not here.
>>
>>16416626
Silly anon, this IS the QTDDTOTT
>>
>>16416626
I agree. I don't think the AtOST should be used for these super specific life situation problems.
>>
>>16416409
Helpp
>>
>>16416409
>too many womens
>halp

no
>>
Guys

I told this guy I wanted to have sex with him and instead of trying anything he's suddenly super nice to me. What do you think is going on?
>>
File: tumblr_m98l9dqBVR1qb9xq4o1_500.jpg (63 KB, 500x337) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m98l9dqBVR1qb9xq4o1_500.jpg
63 KB, 500x337
There's this one girl I have feelings for, but I'm not sure if I should be playing games with her and generally "beat around the bush" or just be real and honest (and by this I don't mean pouring my heart out to her)?

I have several good female friends, but I'm a total tool when it comes to dating, relationships, flirting, etc..
>>
>>16416726
On his way home last night, this guy was grabbed and dragged into an alley by a mad German scientist. For science, he placed an explosive chastity belt on his crotch and told him that if he ever showed lewd intentions or even had lewd thoughts with that belt on, he and everyone else in a 2 mile radius would be blown to kingdom come.
The next time you see him, look for shady figures looking like Einstein. Try asking that guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 634x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 634x338
Girls and guys

What is the best way to spontaneously kiss a girl?
>>
>>16416752

Spontaneously.
>>
>>16416686
It's not that simple

Would be nice if it was
>>
>>16416757

Well, yeah I guess
>>
>>16416752
With your dick out.
>>
>>16415293
>Talking on the internet, online dating, or going outside meeting new people?

going outside meeting new people >= Online dating (assuming you actually meet them in person as soon as feasibly possible and don't just dick around trying to get to know them online) >>>>>>>>>> talking on the internet.
>>
>>16415484
I think my girlfriend once asked that, I just sarcastically said: Obviously. That's exactly why I tell you things I've never told anyone else, and why I grin like and idiot just being around you. Then completely forgot about it.
>>
>>16415484

gee!

how could someone possibly be more excited about sex, than eating lunch?

do you really expect people to be as excited about things that are relatively boring?
>>
>>16416409
You get the option to save one of them from being eaten by crocodiles at the zoo, which one do you pick? If you try to save more than one you all die. Choose that one and get rid of the rest.
>>
>>16416726
He took it as a compliment I guess.
>>
Girl asks for my number (I'm told she has a boyfriend), goes on a date with another guy the next weekend, goes to dinner with me the next week, takes some drug and has sex with another guy that weekend after. Asked me to dinner the week after that.

She's clearly volatile, but has been open with me about her time here. That she cried when alone the first few weeks after moving to this school, that she was sad and lonely (the night she had sex with guy #3), and talked to me about her obscure and taboo interests.

I know I'm playing with fire being around her, but is it possible for me to pick up all her pieces and create something, or should I just avoid her?
>>
>>16416948
>Cheater
Unsalvageable. Drop and run.
>>
>>16416948

she's going to fuck around on you with guy #4

dont be a victim. she's a serial slut.
>>
>>16416948
Professional manipulator. Run away you retard.
>>
Dating older girl. About 10ish years older.

She acts like she's my fucking mom sometimes.

How do I get her to stop?
>>
File: 1427956218101.jpg (147 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1427956218101.jpg
147 KB, 960x720
So do women ever emotionally open up to someone, when they're not really invested in the friendship?

This girl often comes to me about her personal problems, or asks me for help. However she also avoids ever hanging out, or inviting me to anything it seems. At this point I'm mostly burnt out with this, because it just feels like a one sided friendship.

But again, every now and then she seeks me for advice for significant personal problems which confuses me. At least, I'd never talk to someone I wasn't close to about this kind of thing. I'm confused and frustrated.
>>
>>16416946
Makes sense, thanks
>>
>>16416979
Emotional tampon.
>>
>>16416957
>>16416958
>>16416963

Got it. I'm out.
>>
>>16416977
Have you tried telling her "Stop acting like my mom" as you should?
>>
>>16416977
"I'm not interested in being mothered."
>>
>>16416977
Tell her "it makes me feel ____ when you do ____."
>>
>>16416977
>Jeez you remind me of my mother
>stop mothering me
>didn't know I was dating a milf
>mommy where are my tendies?
>>
>>16416993
>>16416995
>>16417007
She got butthurt when I said she was acting like my/a mom last time, then forgot I ever said it apparently
>>
>>16417027
That's because you put it in an accusatory way. Conflict resolution needs no criticism, no blaming, and no stonewalling.

You've gotta do it like >>16416999
>>
>>16417027
>called her out on behavior
>forgot
Yeah women don't forget surgical strikes like that. She just wants what's best for you given that she has 10 more years of life experience than you do. Tell her you really care about that but sometimes it gets overbearing. Try to make some kind of code word system in the future to let her know when she's going too far.

Positive side now that this mom/son issue is on the table it can open up other "avenues" between the two of you. If youre both interested.
>>
>>16417027
And why are you dating someone who insists on capitalizing on +10 years of physical age while acting like she's -20 years of mental age?
>>
>>16416621
Bumping this one.
>>
>>16416409
Flip a fucking dice, assign a girl to each number, and see what the outcome is. Hopefully, mid air, you will know what you want.
>>
My girlfriend and I have been fighting all day today because she thinks I'm controlling because I got upset that she was with her sister and a few friends at a guys house till 2 am last night.

Am I too controlling
Should I break up with her
>>
What's a good way to strike up conversation with someone who sits next to you? I was getting a haircut today, and some girl that looked familiar sat down next to me while we were waiting for stylists. Would it have been creepy to say, "Hey, do you go to <my university>? I swear I've seen you around campus before" and introduce myself if she was receptive?
>>
>>16417089
She has some issues but I've been the only one able to handle her in her moods, so I've always felt attached to her and this is not a huge surprise. Its weird because I had seen her in every kind of mood before we got together, except for this one. I'm happy with her no matter how she is, except for when she gets in those mom moods...
>>
>>16417106
You're talking too much. If you have a problem, tell her. It's not a negotiation though. If she comes back with an argument then the takeaway isn't "Oh I guess we need to fight now." It's "Oh, she's incapable of even understanding how stupid she is."

Guys who know when to walk away never get accused of being controlling. They don't stick around long enough to make demands. They just move on to the next girl, hopefully one who knows how to act like a considerate grownup.

>>16417108
No, that would have been a perfectly fine thing to do. It's only creepy if she dismisses you with a one word answer and you keep trying to talk.
>>
>>16415704
Hey mate. Not sure this is a great place to ask as most people aren't qualified and >>16415535
had good points as well. You'll want considerable amounts of equity. I did the whole start up thing(I am software developer). Don't let anyone give u less equity than you deserve. Trust me people have tried to give me 0.8% equity like they'd be the next facebook with almost 65% below market salary lol. Talk with the guy about equity for sure and ask yourself if this is something you really want to do. A game studio coming from a software dev is something I'd never do just because the gaming industry is cutthroat with a lot of struggle for indie devs and all the money going to AAA gaming studios. This emphasizes initial capital. It blows and it's a grind. I came from a software solutions(SaaS) background and my start ups were based around that so I can't speak much on gaming but it's tough. Indie devs that I know don't make anything for yeaaaaars, if that... Minecraft was a lucky break. Ask yourself if you truly believe this would add value in some way or another and objectively look at it and take your friend out of the equation. I've had a ton of wealthy friends trying to sell me the world but be as objective as you can be.

btw the girl shouldn't be in the equation. You're 25, I was 21 when I dropped out to work on my first company that later got sold. You've only known her for a year, your career is priority.

Whatever you end up deciding, Best of luck to you.
>>
>>16417116
You missed the spirit of my question, so I'll reword it. Why are you dating someone with issues? Did your mom beat you so hard that your self-respect fell out of your head? You're a grown man.
>>
>>16417106
There isn't really a standard of "too controlling" in relationships. Just difference of boundaries. You two are expressing different boundaries.

What you two need to do is talk about it calmly, find a compromise that satisfies you both, and put in equal, mutual, consistent effort to reach the goal.

This probably means you letting her stay out later at certain places that you might not want her to, and her not staying out as late and not at certain places that she might want to.

If compromise is impossible, you're incompatible with each other.
>>
>>16417128
I love her. She's an amazing person despite the baggage. Everyone has some faults.
>>
>>16417106

girlfriend going to a party at a guys place and not inviting her boyfriend?

I hate to jump to conclusions but I wouldnt be surprised if she wasn't faithful. seems odd desu.
>>
>>16416979
>At this point I'm mostly burnt out with this, because it just feels like a one sided friendship.
Sounds like it is. Be rid of her desu.
>>
>>16417150
>Be rid of her desu.
uguu
>>
>>16417134
Not all faults are the same. Not all faults are "issues."

Please find someone you respect to talk to you about this. You need to get a perspective to which you'll actually listen, because you were disappointed in a major way growing up.
>>
Damn I fucked up. I know what it's going to take to fix it and the process has already started, but I hate myself for fucking up so bad. I just want it to be better already...

How do I forgive myself for hurting someone?
>>
>>16417153
I dunno. I've been in other relationships where the girl had no real issues and those were great too, but I just love this girl.
>>
Girls, does it mean anything if you always view my story on snapchat? Out of a couple of friends, there's these two girls (one who was interested in me at a time) that ALWAYS view my story no matter what.
>>
Girls, been following a chick on Instagram for a while. Hit her up asking for her #. She replied with it and i texted her a few hours later. No reply but still consistently likes all my pics regardless. It's more just that I'm confused what her thought process is rather than me trying to pursue something that I've been made clear isn't going to happen.
>>
>>16417126
I'm actually really sad I wasn't around when you said this, I hope you're reading. My situation is slightly different, as I wouldn't be a developer but would be a creative director (so basically concept only). Does this change anything for you?

As for .65%, from what I've read that's actually a very reasonable offer. To my knowledge he's gathered 12 million for a 4% stake which would place each % at 1mil face value worth.

Any insight you have would be great. As I've said earlier I'll be taking a trip out there this month to see his office and review financials
>>
Girls:

Girl I'm into was raped and has ptsd. She wants to be together but she can't at the same time. She didn't need to tell me she was, since I've dealt with it before and she's lighting up all the signs like it's Christmas.

Thing is, I'm still recovering from the last person I helped with that. It drained me, and I don't know how I can help her in this state. Psychologists didn't work for her so she refuses to try them now, and I just feel lost. I want to help her. She needs someone to help her. But I don't know how.
>>
>>16414937
I'm a girl. Personally, I'm all for double dates; especially, for a first-time/young relationship kind of thing. It sort of mellows everything out when you're in that butterfly-anxious situation of a date; it's like a security blanket.

There's me and my guy, right, but I also got my girl if need be to coach me from the sidelines and give inspiring lockerroom talks; and I got my other boy, the comedian, the funny guy who lightens the mood and keeps everything fun and friendly--he sucks those little tiny, occasional awkward silences up like a sucker fish does algae in an aquarium.

Some of the other kids posting worry about the added competition of the other guy. Personally, this problem doesn't even exist for me; I'm on a date with YOU; I only have eyes for YOU--I don't care how many other dicks are slapping my face; the only one I see is yours, all right?

The main course is the two of us; little Sally and little Johnny are just the bread before the meal and the coffee after.

That being said, draft your double date team wisely. This second couple should accentuate and support your magnificence. For the other guy: a Seth Rogen-Chris Pratt type; for the other girl: an Amy Schumer-Tina Fey type. Each gender (both the boy and the girl) should be able to serve as both a coach and comedian; the other boy as a coach to the main boy and a comedian to the main girl/general group, and the other girl as a coach to the main girl and a comedian to the main boy/general group.

(FYI: I've been thinking about this question and answering from a heterosexual standpoint; just tweak a bit to suit a bisexual or homosexual frame of reference, but basically the same)
>>
>>16415256
Sometimes a girl just wants to get outta the house. Simple as that.

My personal opinion, she's just using you--not in a mean, cruel, wicked sense, but as in there's an opportunity readily available, and she's taking taking advantage of it kind of sense.

Do you remember those old Chuckie Cheese commercials where there's those bored, miserable kids having existential crises in suburban living rooms and backyards and then wow-wow-wow Chuckie Cheese would blow up in there like the Tasmanian devil and teleport them into ball pits filled with pizza. You're her Chuckie Cheese, her get-outta-the house, nice guy to have a nice afternoon with-guy.

If you want an open, casual, fun, light relationship with absolutely no commitment and the brunt of the work falling on your shoulders, then, by all means pursue it. Otherwise, drop the user-girl and get another bitch who will be seriously interested in you and your relationship.
>>
>>16415295
Tell her what you want, man. For God's sake, be straightforward, be honest. If you want her and you want her in a non-platonic, romantic way, then, tell her from the beginning, the get-go.

What are the possible outcomes of doing this: either (1) she says yes, let's give it a go; or (2) she says no, fuck off. Literally the worse thing that can happen is a girl tells you "No." That's it, the world doesn't end, your dick doesn't turn purple and fall off, your cream doesn't curdle; she just says no. Take a chance man, cus she just might say "Yes, I feel the same way, let's do this, lover." ABBA knows their shit. Hail, ABBA.
>>
>>16415293
In a serious, actual, physical relationship with a woman?

In my opinion, outside.

Take an evening art class--nothing but ladies, my man; you've got a terrific ratio of willing and receptive vagina to penis in an art class, especially, (PRO-TIP:) ceramics/pottery.

Join or attend one, some, or all of the following: a support group (esp. mental health and psychological health), addiction meeting, religious service or religious function (for example, Mormon singles mixer or a non-denominational bible study group), an improv troupe, a gym or fitness class, a marathon (as in running/walking), a volunteer or community musical band, a museum exhibit opening, a visiting lecture/speaker, political campaign or get-out-the-vote movement, and so on.

Cool thing about this stuff is that in doing these things in an effort to find partners and meet the ladies, you also, inadvertently, enrich and better yourself in the process with most of these. So nothing lost--all to gain.
>>
>>16415315
Are you happy, brother? If you are not happy, cut off the tumor, ditch the bitch, and make yourself happy and find a bitch who actually makes you happy.

Insecurity is indicative of fear; there is fear in this relationship you have with this girl, a fear of rejection, a fear of abandonment, whatever, etc.

Any relationship with a foundation of fear is not a healthy or a good relationship. Put it down, man. You deserve better. You deserve to be happy.
>>
>>16417539
Stop. Stop trying to be a savior and "fix broken" people. It's a recipe for disaster. Find someone healthy to be in a healthy relationship with.
>>
>>16415483
Yes it is. Do it.
Nike, Do it. I'm not giving you a choice. This is it son; move to Cali & live the dream.
>>
>>16417760
I just want to help her as a friend for now. I can't just turn my back on someone that obviously needs help.
>>
>>16415541
Change your route, do everything possible to avoid face-to-face. The walk-way you usually take to get to class or work where you run into her--don't take it, take the other way, the one through the bushes and the moors and the sandpits, the one that takes an extra twenty minutes--take it and avoid seeing "the dumb cunt." It'll be worth the peace of mind of not dealing with poisonous people like her.
>>
>>16415256
she doesnt like you m8
>>
>>16415634
She was giving you the signal: open season. You missed it though, too bad. It's a temporary, passing, in-the-moment type of phenomenon. Not a I'm-madly-in-love with you thing, but a you're-a-good-guy-I'm-a-good-girl-we're-having-a-good-time-let's-make-it-even-gooder-if-you're-game kind of thing. Like that light buzzy flush you get with a glass a wine.
>>
>>16417790
Depends on how she was raped, op. Was it traumatic? Does she bring it up all the time?

If you're a man, she may hate the fuck out of you but she will get over it.
>>
>>16415655
Face shots, posing (like comedic, pulling a Blue Steel or a Gloria Swanson--funny is sexy), the "V" of your lower abdomen if you're fit. Maybe thigh with just the hint of a dick peeking at the corner of the shot. Something teasing, you know?
>>
>>16417847
She never brought it up. I figured it out pretty quickly then asked her about it, which she then confirmed I was correct but was crying too hard to give details. She still doesn't wanna give them, since apparently I'm one of the very few people who know.
>>
>>16417725
Thanks for the info, I'll keep those in mind.
>>
>>16415659
Big dick pics, "O" face and intake breath in awe or horror.
Lil dick pics, laugh or upraised eyebrows in disbelief.
Just me personally. I don't get my rocks off by dick pics--but maybe some girls do.
>>
>>16415669
That's the bat signal, son! When she sends you those pics, get your ass over to her place and give her a Dirty Alfred.
>>
>>16415752
1) COMMUNICATION, communication, communication
2) Douching, good hygiene habits, healthy diet, proper grooming, etc.
>>
>>16416742
Depends on what kind of girl she is. Some, you want a direct, immediate, harpoon the whale kind of kill; for others, they appreciate or require the game, the dance, all the ceremonies and vagaries of courtship. Read her and decide which is best for your particular situation.
>>
>>16417539
Dexter and Rita.
>>
>>16417867
No prob :)
Good luck, my son.
>>
>>16418005
Still need to work on my confidence and shyness reduction, and also prepare for a fuckload of rejections.

Not interested in one night stands either, but that's just me.
>>
>>16418015
If you want babysteps, OKCupid's pretty safe, easy, elementary, and beginner-friendly. You could start there, find out what you like, find out what you need to become in order to attract the people you like--it's, the experience, is like an online course in dating--and gradually, as your confidence and sense of self grows and develops, supplement it with the interactions/pussy-hunting trips from the list of outside things (classes, groups, mixers, parties, exhibits, etc.). Or even meet an OKCupid girl for nachos, coffee, drinks, etc.
>>
>>16418107
OKC it is, is subbing worth it?

And are there many catfish and bots in there?
>>
>>16418136
You're getting an online degree from OKC; supplementing with outside, physical, real life interactions is like the crappy internships you get during/after school. It's not always pleasant and fulfilling, but it is necessary, to have that real-life experience--it's how you end up getting your dream job (or, in this analogy, your dream girl/guy).

Course there are bots and fish. The Internet is free and open to everyone; people of both good and bad intentions--the Internet doesn't discriminate.

OKC is essentially 4chan in a shiny blue dress looking for dick/pussy; a difference would be, OKC tends, unless you change your search settings, to be locally sourced, you know, singles in your area and zipcode, so it's a little more tangible.

A person with no profile pic or with a JCPenney catalog model as their pic; no bio; the millions of "Heeyyyyyy" and "Hi sexxxy" messages that'll fill your inbox--you learn to separate the trolls and the riff raff from the gems, you know, Viktor from Prague whose like 20 time zones away and yet you stay awake through the night so you guys can chat because you love talking to the guy, this wonderful human being. Anyways, I digress. I forgot what I was talking about. I hope I answered some question of yours because I forgot what it was.
>>
>>16418136
So OKC does all these little charts and studies right? Like age attraction, wealth, and so on. They had this one study, where they basically flat out said paid dating sites have no observable gain over free ones.

Then they were bought out, and its been the only study of theirs that has been taken out. Now paid OKC is a thing.

In other words, don't pay money on tinder or OKC or any other alternatives.
>>
>>16418136
>>16418223
Oh boy, I might have to get used to actually and legitimately using emoticons again. haven't done that shit in over 9 years, and i'm not fucking around on that part.
>>
>girl I like at work
>she's moving home at the end of the year
>figure fuck it she's not going to date anyone at this point but may as well at least try and take her to dinner
>ask her to dinner, don't really set a date but she says yes
>haven't gone yet, see her yesterday
>Ask her what she's doing for halloween
>she's going on a date
>still talk to her all day and joke around with her online

Give it to me straight, is she fucking this guy right now. I'm just sitting here, alone, finishing homework and it's fucking killing me just thinking about this.
>>
File: 1446325868394.png (278 KB, 401x385) Image search: [Google]
1446325868394.png
278 KB, 401x385
>>16418357
>I might have to get used to actually and legitimately using emoticons again
Please don't
>>
>>16418223

not him but im afraid of onling dating

to me, it's like admitting im a failure. im actually resorting to this trash. it's like going to a bar to find some 5/10 girl to fuck. it's an admission that I cant find a good woman, im only able to get scraps.

fuck, this is depressing
>>
>>16418387
Obviously not here of course.

it just feels weird using and typing them after browsing 4chan since the day I found it.
>>
I'm a 21 year old guy. Used to work with a 17 year old girl. She turned 18 today. She hit me up on FB:

>"Anon, guess who's legal? ;)"

...should I?
>>
Girls: What are small things guys do to show their appreciation?
>>
>>16418395
>fuck, this is depressing

Talking to some girl right now in OKC.

But she's over 8000 km away.
>>
>>16418396
They're really not needed. Not even regular people seem to use them anymore for the most part.

>>16418406
How do you guys even do that? Is she on vacation or something
>>
>>16418406
OKC is lame, all you'll ever find on that site is std's.
>>
GUYS!

What would be the best, non-messy, clear and cut, concise way to break up with your partner of 2.5 years, whom you also live with and need to move your stuff out of their apartment?
>>
>>16418403
She's just telling you her birthday was today. She's not asking to hook up you perv.
>>
Breakups are always somewhat messy. Just the nature of the beast.

"Look, guy. I'm not happy with us. This, this, and this happened and I'm not cool with it. I'm moving out. Please don't try to chase me because I'm done."
>>
>>16418430

is a reply to

>>16418420
>>
>>16418395
It's all about mindset, man. Be positive, don't be down on yourself. You're gold, absolute gold. If you go out on the field telling yourself you're shit and feeling shit, you're gonna find nothing but shit, if anything.

Online dating is not an end; it's a means to an end. The end goal is bagging a groovy girl (having nice, clean teeth); it doesn't matter whether you use Crest or Colgate, a spinny motorized brush or birch twig, just so long as you go in there with a good attitude, put in the effort, and come out with those ching-sparkle-sparkle shiny ass teeth. All that matters is getting that girl, not how you got there.
>>
>>16418430
>>16418435
I just feel like that's a bit mean because we were together for so long.
>>
>>16418448

if I was gold I wouldnt be alone, looking for other rejects on some god damn online dating site.

I cant feign ignorance, it clearly means something is wrong with me. ever see that "lowered expectations" comedy bit? this is kinda like that. im dating other rejects, like me.
>>
>>16414931
>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

Yoa are moron.
>>
File: 1445871896859.png (173 KB, 500x297) Image search: [Google]
1445871896859.png
173 KB, 500x297
Has anyone ever been successful on a dating site anyway? Let alone OKC.
>>
>>16418498
I have. OKCupid was the only one I ever really enjoyed, though. Not sure how this fits in "ask the opposite gender" though.
>>
File: 1445550639237.png (374 KB, 548x493) Image search: [Google]
1445550639237.png
374 KB, 548x493
>>16418501
Obviously it's asking towards men. Explain your experience though, trashy? Std? Hep C?
>>
>>16418405
Oh gawd, I FUCKING LOVE this question. You're the best human being for even asking.

Unfortunately, the mostly applies only to those already in relationships.

Do the dishes without being asked. Clean anything without being asked. Clean something that she always has to do.

Pull her cutest sexy outfit on and present it to her with a whisper into her neck that you need, not want, but need to see her in it. And by God man, when you look at her in that outfit, you had better be eye-fucking her.

And when all is said and done, make love to her like you think you might die the next day. Listen to what she says she wants to try, throw out suggestions as to what you want to try, savor her skin on your lips and hold her like she's keeping you sane.

Tell her you love everything about her and offer to massage her feet. Yes it's gross and tedious, but she feels the same thing when she has to scrub the goddamn toilet you happen to miss every so often.

Let her be an event. When she walks into a room, maybe not all the time, but once in a while, let her take your breath away. Please. You have no idea how much we want to be wanted and needed. We want to be the part of you that makes you a better man. And we want to you let us know how much that means to you.
>>
I (male) am meeting up with an old friend next week (female) that I last saw in high school. We're in our mid twenties. She had told me about a year or two ago that she actually had a crush on me back then, but we haven't discussed it since. She's asked to meet up a couple times before, but we were both busy and our schedules didn't really match up, until now.

I am mildly autistic. Is this meetup meant to be something more? I can't tell.
>>
>>16418521
So you're a woman asking men about their success on dating sites?

Anyway, it was fun. It never developed into anything lasting but that's to be expected. Many people are on there for a reason, if you know what I mean. (I say that admitting that it applies to me, too.) For the most part it was decent people, occasionally a decent date if I was lucky and a bunch of nice memories. I ran across some pretty trashy people who I'm sure were packing some lovely diseases, but I cut those off pretty quickly.
>>
>>16418566
no, male here kek.
>>
>>16418562
It might, it might not. Just go and have fun, don't overthink this.
>>
>>16418475
Gosh, you are depressing. Thanks for that Lowered Expectations throwback though; I'd forgotten about that and MadTV. Watch some The IT Crowd--there's hope for all of us. It's funny sometimes too, maybe it'll cheer you up.

You're alive, you're relatively healthy, you've got a roof over your head and clothes on your back, you can afford and have the means to access the Internet through some sort of electronic device, you live in a some country in which your right to free speech is relatively protected, you are educated enough to reason and communicate effectively--to me, I can say there seems to be a whole hell of a lot more right and good about you than there is "wrong." So cheer the fuck up before I slap your Debbie Downer-ass through the internet.
>>
>>16418573
That was my original thought. Good to know I'm learning. I seem to be getting less autistic each year.
>>
Man here. I'm turning 25 in two months. I've love myself and what I do, Life is good, but I've only had sex one time, 6 years ago. I'm getting mad at myself because I want a meaningful connection. But I can't get it no matter what I try. I dont know what to do, I'm cursed with women, most of my friends are jumping in and out of relationships, and I'm just always on the sidelines. I'm not unattractive, I dont have lack of confidence, I'm always out meeting new people, I'm chasing my passions, and legitimately my life is what I want it to be, minus this huge feeling that I'm missing out on that human connection need. And I can't fucking figure it out, how I'm so unlucky and sexually incompetent. I dont even know what to ask or how to solve it, I've tried everything and more.
>>
Guys, how do you move on from a girl that is nearly perfect for you when she isn't interested in a relationship with you?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.