[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 1280x1024
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 640x1136
For boys and girls
>I'm a 24 year old male
>dating girl for past 1.5 years and she asks about making it official
>I do it, even thought I'm not sure
>I was never sure in my past relationship either
>or about any girl

Anyways I ended up breaking up with her because I don't feel head over heals in love with her. I'm not obsessed and I've been looking for that I guess. But now I feel incredibly Lonley and sad.

What is love supposed to feel like?! I'm scared I threw away the nicest, prettiest and funniest girl I'll ever meet because maybe I was excpecting to much?
>>
Selfishly created this thread to ask an autistic question, but is there a taboo against muscular men in Asian culture?

Specically Japan, or is it all down to personal preference?
>>
>>16330695
Love is a chemical reaction in your brain, along with all other emotions. You will know when you truly love someone, that's something you can't question because its incentive.

I'm not going to devalue your feelings and say you weren't in love with her, but I believe what you're feeling is the similar feeling gamblers get when they decide to drop after a loosing streak. They wonder what would of happened if they continued, they believe it might of been their break through, when in reality it most likely they would of ended up in the red.
>>
>>16330695

There is no exact definition to what love is.

I'll say if you never felt that spark--that magnetic, near obsessive pull to her--at least once in your relationship, then it's probably for the best you moved on.

Starting a relationship based on apathy can only ever create more apathy, and pain.
>>
>>16330708
>>16330720
I've felt sparks, he texts make me smile and I craved to be with her when she was away in Thailand, and I tried to not think about her because when she was there we were broken up and After she was gone for a month I had got myself to stop creeping her pictures.

I have feelings, and I like her I just I don't know if I'll love her. And I honestly don't know of I'll ever love anyone or be obsessed with anyone because I've never felt it and I've been with tones of pretty women.

Although I may not be obsessed with her she makes me happy when I'm having a bad day and I do want to be a better person I just don't know. I'm going to we her in an hour and part of me wants to try again. But like I said I don't know of there's more out there or if I can even feel the way I think love should
>>
Girls, let's say you're meeting up with a guy. How do you feel if he tries to make an excuse to pick you up, rather than just saying outright he wants to pick you up? The two of you are close, by the way.

I'm on the guy side of this, and I'm just too insecure to outright say it. What if I'm too straightforward, and all that. I know it's a bad thing, but the excuse is out before I know it.
>>
>>16330812
Literal body ascension or pick up in car?
Why are you trying so hard to do this either way?
Have you met in person before? How long have you been 'close'?
>>
>>16330695
What I like in a relationship is comfort. I'm not about the excitement and desire to bang 25/7. I like it when I look at them and can just sigh, relax my shoulders, and feel at home. They know what little things make me happy and I want to do things for them to feel happy. It's not the desperate longing head-over-heels you hear in movies. It's a content type of happiness. I think it's more sustainable
>>
>>16330812

I'm a dude, but general rule of thumb when it comes to dating women, anything is only as awkward as you make it be.

There's a certain benefit of the doubt when it comes to dating (or even just basic human interactions), and so you can get away with a looooot of things if you're just confident about it and willing to laugh, but the second you start acting like a nervous spaz, it becomes a problem because it makes people doubt your good will.

The damage is done. Just pay it no mind and don't overthink it.
>>
>>16330812
Why are you trying to be indirect about it? Just tell her you'd like to pick her up for your date. What's the big deal? The worst she's gonna say is no.
>>
>>16330853
We're going to X place, but rather than meet at X place I want to met her at her place or close to it and go there together.
I don't know why. Now that you mention it, it sounds hella weird either way. My reasoning is probably to get the point across that I'm trying not to be friends but more. Guy picking up her girl and all that.
And we've gone out/hung out multiple times before over the past month. It was meant as going out and I called it that whenever I referred to it, but in reality it turned out to be more like friends hanging out.

I suppose I could ask the question "how do I make clear to her that I don't mean for this to be a friend date" but this is not the thread for that
>>
>>16330879
Well I'm gonna answer your question anyway. Instead of giving her a ride, pay for the events/meals if you want to go for the implication route.
But imo you should go for straight 50's courting style and ask her to go steady. No beating off behind the bush. Make your desires and expectations known instead of making her guess.

"Hey. I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?"
Alternatives:
>Want to date?
>Let's make out bb
>I can't think of any more alternatives

If you want to make it clear beforehand you can just call it a date. "Want to go on a date with me for Event at Time?"

I might avoid "Going out" since I think that can sound platonic. But maybe your peer group is stictly romantic when saying, "Will you go out with me?"

But back to car. As a girl, I prefer having my own car. It's really nice to have a back up plan if shit hits the wall during a date. It can put me on edge knowing that if things get awkward, I have to sit in his car to drive me home.
Even worse is if he goes a little crazy and I don't 100% trust him to actually drive me home and not drive me into a dark alley.
You might think, "Oh, we're so close!! She trusts me!!" But I've had guys completely change when making the transition from platonic to romantic. Like in a very unexpected and bad bad way. Not accusing you, but neither she nor I know how you'd act with her when the expectations of a date are put down.
>>
What if a guy, that you know for a fact has a GF, sometimes tries to ask you out/hang out with you. Are you disgusted by him ? That's in the case you're obviously attracted by him as well.
>>
>>16330962
Disgusted? No. A friend is a friend. Hanging out doesn't have to mean more than that. I'd be careful though. If he tried flirting with me I would be disappointed in him.

If he was someone I was really interested in, i would probably try to avoid spending time alone in a private place since I wouldn't want to risk our inhibitions failing.
>>
File: doomwhytho.jpg (27 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
doomwhytho.jpg
27 KB, 210x240
Girls:
So I confessed feelings/crush with girl, who we started off as friendsish. She showed a lot of signs of being interested in me all the time. So I tell her that I had been developing feelings. Her response, while smiling was "I don't know what to say...it's still sinking in.". My response back was along the lines of "let it soak in then." and things carried on as normal. I told a joke about not being kicked in the balls, she laughed and the encounter ended. I'm starting to get the feeling she is rather shy, as numerous times she has mentioned that she wasn't very "adventurous". What is the take home message from this whole encounter? The ending was far from awkward, I had expected something worse.
Do I push the issue to talk about what was said earlier? I am unsure how to proceed from here.
Should I wait for more information? Gauge reactions in later encounters?
>>
>>16331023
When did this happen?
>>
>>16330672
Ladies, why do you require men to have dating resources such as a car, house/apartment/nice job but you can do little to nothing with your life and expect to get treated the same? It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>"a year ago (when we met) if someone had told me that we would end up together I would be laughing in their face"

should I be reading into this or what
>>
>>16331027
Earlier today.
>>
>talk to girl in class, seems interested in me and is pretty cool
>invite her to join me to go to an art museum but get no response

Next class, should I make fun of her for not going by bragging about how much fun I had at the museum? I'm still going because art is swol
>>
>>16330812
I, personally, would get annoyed. I know it may seem tough, but be straightforward. Conquer your insecurities. It's not like you're asking her to suck your dick
>>
>>16331023
I'm a girl, and I hear this type of shit all the time from my friends. My advice? Push through to talk to her. She's probably thinking about the encounter as much as you are, assuming she's developed feelings as well. And if you do push to talk about what happened earlier without hearing what you want, then it'll be clarity for you.

win - win?
>>
>>16331033
Not all women are like this. Me, personally, have driven around men and paid for meals occasionally. If the only girls that you're meeting are girls who require those types of dating resources, then you should drop that girl right there and then
>>
>>16331059
you should tell her about your experience there and say how you wish she would've went with you. if theres still a negative response such as body language, weird tone of voice, fake laughs, etc. then stop talking to her because she's not interested
>>
>>16331116
The overwhelming majority of women are like that. I fucking hate this world sometimes.
>>
>>16331122
Yeah you're totally right.
>>
Boys:
Do you talk about your sexual encounters with friends? Even if it's with your girlfriend or boyfriend?
>>
>>16330696
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_zE2YWxZCA
>>
>>16331134
Nah. I have a couple friends I'll talk to about the ideal woman and what I like in bed and vice versa, but I wouldnt go so far as to give details.
>>
>>16331134
Only if the topic is brought up by other people, and I would never say specifically who it was. I would use terms like "This one girl".
>>
guys:
do tits and ass matter?
>>
>>16331211
Well, looks matter. I'm not going to ignore a great ass or overlook really gross floppy tits.

If you want specifics then I prefer very modest breasts because they stay perky, and a handful of ass but not so much that it knocks stuff off of shelves when she turns around.
>>
>>16331211
Of course, but if your body is at least average your face is the most important part.
>>
>>16331211
Yep. I'd probably prefer a butterface to a girl with a nice face but no curves.
>>
>>16331129
I know I am. Continue thinking that you're the one exception to women because all women think that about themselves. It's OK.
>>
>Question for anyone
I'm funny and good looking. Whenever i have sex with someone it never seems like I had anything to do with it at all. It's always feels like she saw me and said "Hey I'm gonna have sex with that" and that she's the one leading every aspect of it up until the actual penis butt stuff. The problem is that the types of girls who do that are never looking for a relationship and it shows. I believe that if for once in my life I go through the whole flirting process with someone that I know wants to date, then I'll have something that lasts for more than a couple of weeks but again I don't know how to do that. I keep seeing the whole "Just make them laugh" thing but at this point I think that's bullshit and that there's obviously more to it.

tl:dr I'm a guy, how do I flirt
>>
>>16331238
>tl;dr
Google "SIRC Guide to Flirting"
>>
>>16331134
>Do you talk about your sexual encounters with friends?
Not really. Especially not if it's my girlfriend. I mean, bragging about the SAME chick for half a year probably gets tiresome you know?
I'll relay funny shit though.

>>16331211
Yes.
>>
>>16331211

As you can see, it's wildly different from guy to guy.

Personally, I don't really care, other things are WAAAAY more important to me, but I also can't say I don't find myself turned on by girl with a nice ass (No lie... it's part of the reason why I love reverse cowgirl with my GF)
>>
I've tend to notice when women are attracted to me they press their public region near mine.
Also how can I transition into fwb every women who I try that with thinks I'm trying to make them into my gf
>>
>>16331455
Be blunt.
>>
THIS IS NOT A JOKE POST, I NEED ADVICE!

>Friend is having bad relationship problems
>Him and his girlfriend fight a lot
>Sometimes it gets pretty serious
>He has a huge fight one night
>Ends up staying at my place
>He's tired and sick feeling
>Spends most of the time crying
>He's laying on the couch
>I'm playing therapist for him
>"What should I do, Anon?"
>I stand up out of my chair and think
>"This is what you should do..."
>I walk over to him and bend over
>My ass is right near his head
>He's looking up at the ceiling
>"Dude what are you do-"
>I unleash a huge fart right into his face
>Sounds like air deflating from a balloon at high speeds
>"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?!?!"
>He jumps up off the couch and pushes me
>Storms out the front door

Long story short, he ends up going home to his girlfriend, they end up having a HUGE fight and he ended up getting arrested for the night, he blames me because if I didn't fart in his face he wouldn't of went home and had that fight with his girlfriend

Now is it really my fault, or did he overreact?
>>
>>16331598
You're a fucker.
You definitely didn't help, but it also isn't your fault that he got arrested.
What exactly do you need our help with or are you just busy laughing at your lel so funny fart joke
>>
guys:

bout to message an ex back. he's apologizing for how things ended. I know he just wants to put his d in my v, but if he really wants to hang he has to find a way to me because I don't want to drive. Should I be nice, or just act a little salty? I'm pretty indifferent to the whole thing, but I'm bored out of my mind and could use entertainment now and again.
>>
File: 1427279928902.png (1 MB, 1572x1600) Image search: [Google]
1427279928902.png
1 MB, 1572x1600
>Seeing this woman
>She basically disappears, stops responding to my texts and such
>I move on since I figure she either got bored or found someone new
>Found out through mutual friends she was asking about me
>Later tries to get involved with my life again, but is super condescending and rude
>I cut contact because fuck that shit

I've been over it for a good while now, but I'm still confused with whatever was going on. Any insight behind her thought process?
>>
>>16331598
You did what any true friend would do
>>
>>16331706
Salty. Being too upfront just makes you look easy. If you're going to get a label out of this it might as well be "bitch." That's not bad.
>>
File: 1415408682299.jpg (30 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1415408682299.jpg
30 KB, 1000x1000
>For the Ladies
How is the best way to ask a girl if she has a boyfriend without actually asking if she has a boyfriend?
>>
>>16331796
"You like being on the bottom or riding on top?"
>>
File: 1395706201797.jpg (35 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1395706201797.jpg
35 KB, 625x626
>>16331799
>>
>>16331134
I'm stupid, but do you mean about sexual encounters with friends or just talking with your friends about sexual encounters?

Depending on the friendship, yes. I often talk about my sexual encounters with this one female friend I have that's really close to me and with one "bro" I've had for years. Neither of them get really specific so I don't either, but we often talk about those topics and even ask each others for advice.

If I had sex with a friend, would I talk about it? No. Never. Maybe casually mention it to a really trusted friend or talk about it without saying names or pointing fingers, but personally I'd never give out details.

This is specially aggravating if the one I'm talking about is my girlfriend. Obviously I'd say if she's good but never talk about specifics.

>>16331216
Yes. Any man who says the opposite is lying. The real question is how much do they matter, and that varies from person to person. Personally, I don't care much for tits, since I'm an assman, but a well toned body is going to stand out a lot in a crowd for me.

>>16331238
Flirting is pretty much anything that grows your chances of having sex with the person and lets this person know about it without being too obvious. Being funny is one thing, being charming is another.

Best advice I've heard is "treat her like a man you'd want to fuck". Be friendly, tease her, text her and go out with her. Look carefully for the signs that she's into you. If you already know she's into you, all you have to do is find the perfect moment to kiss her.

Learn what sexual tension is and how to raise and manage it. The higher the tension, the easier it is to release it. Teasing is the best way to do this as long as you do it in a playful (and sometimes sexy) way. There are thousands of way of doing this and you'll only get better with practice.

tl;dr: If dating is eating a steak, flirting is cooking it. Reflect on this thought.
>>
>>16331902
>If dating is eating a steak, flirting is cooking it. Reflect on this thought

Red meat puts you at risk of growing cancer

Women are toxic, good analogy I realized this a long time ago
>>
>>16331706
Who ended the relationship? If him, act salty and dominant. If you, act salty and dominant. Make him work for that v.
>>
Will women assume I'm gay because I'm the only man working at a place?

Its a chocolate store if that makes it clearer
>>
File: Branding-CU-1009-033.jpg (280 KB, 1200x1051) Image search: [Google]
Branding-CU-1009-033.jpg
280 KB, 1200x1051
>>16331910
Does this mean women are best when you only sear them a little?
>>
>>16331914
Naw man, at least I wouldn't because I work at a Starbucks stand and there is only ever ONE male coworker at a time.

Is it painfully obvious that you want to get laid if you're a woman and you sit alone at a bar with a book? Is it even...like, something women get mocked for?
>>
>>16331914
Maybe. Do you act feminine? Ironically, nothing comes off manlier than a man in a mostly female job as long as they don't come off as insecure. Male nurses get laid so much it's not even funny.

Most of them won't even think about it, trust me. As long as you don't come out insecure there's literally no reason for them to assume anything.
>>
>>16331928
Don't cook it enough and you'll end up with worms and a night shitting it all out.

3/4's ftw
>>
Why do women never initiate texts or calls after a first date? Even if I text them first they don't initiate a text ever.
>>
>>16331984
Because they realized that you aren't a lot of what they're looking for.
>>
>>16331989
I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>16331984
You're expected to do it within 48 hours of either acquiring the number or going out with them.

If they don't ever initiate a text, odds are they don't enjoy texting you or you're interesting them anymore. If they want to text you, they'll often do it themselves.
>>
>>16331997
That might be another issue.
>>
>>16331997
facts don't require belief
>>
>>16332001
*not interesting them anymore
>>
how important is femininity to men

i'm not a very feminine woman- i don't wear makeup or dresses or heels or anything like that but i'm not the kind of woman who brags about it or pulls the whole "i'm not like other girls" line, and i don't throw other women under the bus when it comes to the whole makeup thing. i'm just more comfortable in pants and boots, i guess.

i'm a clean person, i shower regularly and take care of my skin, and i think i'm a fun, kind, intelligent person and i can be very affectionate and flirty when i feel comfortable with someone. i don't think i'm horrendously unattractive- i'm tall, chubby, have long hair and glasses. i've been told i have nice voice, too. i'm just not super girly and i feel like i often times get overlooked because of it. i'm not saying i plan on changing who i am for men's attention, i'm just curious as to how much men really care about feminity
>>
>>16332017
I expect femininity in appearance when it's appropriate for the circumstances. For the smattering of classy social events I attend every year, I'd want you to be dressed for the occasion if you were coming with me. But outside of that, whatever. Don't really care.

Except for the chubby. That I care about all the time.
>>
File: akuma_homura_by_ziatrix-d7jhgxx.jpg (156 KB, 1238x645) Image search: [Google]
akuma_homura_by_ziatrix-d7jhgxx.jpg
156 KB, 1238x645
>>16332017

your perceived femininity and its worth is different for everyone, this question is useless
>>
>>16332017
This is largely subjective. It depends on the person being judged and the person judging. Some men like tomboys, some like barbies, some women look good being unfeminine and some just look like men. It also depends on what you define as feminine.

Long hair, for example, is a feminine characteristic. Height, depending on what you call "tall", is seen as elegant and feminine in some places (most models are tall, for an example). Glasses are seen as feminine and "cute".

I probably wouldn't give a single fuck if it came down to femininity. There are much more important things to rate a girl on. It's probably the chubby. Lose some weight and if you really are tall you'll have guys hovering around you 24/7.

If you want an opinion about how you look and feel comfortable doing so, you could try posting a pic here. If you do, please black out your face, remove the background as best as you can, remove exif data, etc., to avoid any problems.
>>
File: 1438634954803.gif (2 MB, 817x537) Image search: [Google]
1438634954803.gif
2 MB, 817x537
>>16332017
>how important is femininity to men
Varies.

If you aren't feminine, I expect you to be more tomboy at least. None of that androgynous shit though. If anything, bonus points if you're interested in hunting and camping. I don't meet many of those in college sadly.

Besides, some of the traits you listed are either neutral, or actually are feminine. At least, I prefer tall and curvy to short and petite.
>>
For either gender, what's the best way to find people who go to my college online?

I'm trying to find people who go to my CC and hopefully hang.
>>
Do guys find short girls attractive?
I'm 5'1, and pretty good looking I suppose, but I have issues with the fact I'm short and don't have boobs, plus a flat ass.

I'm worthless huh?
>>
>>16332158
There should be some kind of directory you have access to. If you go to your school email, can you look through a list of all contacts?
>>
>>16332172
I've never had a problem with short girls and dated several. Small boobs are a perk for me, not a let down. They're less prone to becoming ugly saggy messes. Ass isn't a dealbreaker.
>>
how do i trick a girl into kissing me?

i'm 24 and a kv.
>>
>>16332172
Generally yes. I'm more of a tall woman kind of guy, but I'm tall myself. Most guys tend to seek a woman shorter than themselves, and vice versa.

The T&A is a separate problem. I'd probably suggest trying your hand at squats or something like that. It's not a deal breaker in and of itself either way though.
>>
>>16332184
Tell her you're actually a frog trapped in a prince's body and desperate to break the curse.
>>
Why does no one ever remember my name? Regardless of how well our last interaction went.
>>
Girls, what does a good first date look like?
>>
>>16332172
I'm 6'3 and I really like short girls. Unless you're literally an A cup and have a tablet with a hole for an ass, you're in a very specific market for men, which is "petite". For men like me, you are extremely attractive.

Try going to the gym and hit the squat rack. A small & perky butt is a guilty pleasure for lots of men, at least from my experience.
>>
>>16331913
him, I was getting cold feet about it anyway because I'm one busy mofo and he was stressing me out like crazy.

trying to figure out how to be salty. was thinking "yeah thanks for apologizing. we can hang out if you can find your way up to the hill." ('the hill' being my neighborhood, and he doesn't drive/have license) i mean i doubt he'll actually make THAT much of an effort to come hang out. and bear in mind he sent me a paragraph at the beginning of the week. is that salty enough?
>>
>>16332213
If she likes you, she will put up with literally anything.

On my first date with my ex three years ago, we met up for coffee. Then he said he had free pizza vouchers so we went to my apartment and tried to order some. They didn't work. I didn't have any food except for a single potato, which I cut up and baked. We ate a single fucking potato. Magic.
>>
How does some one get better at not being codependent?
>>
File: IMG_20150927_214855.jpg (158 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150927_214855.jpg
158 KB, 768x1024
>>16332190
>>16332183
>>16332215
For reference this is my figure. I've always been bullied for what you call being "petite", but maybe that's just because most girls in Italy have full blown racks at age 12. I literally stress some days because I think I'll never find a husband because of my figure, lol crazy I know..
>>
>>16332254
Yeah your body would be perfectly fine by me. Stop stressing.
>>
>>16332254
Your figure is fine, there are plenty of men in that market. Teenage women are some of the most petty fucks I've ever seen, if you were tall and busty instead they'd just make fun of that. Don't put too much stock into what they say.
>>
File: VWJ1000_0009_1396739938070.jpg (446 KB, 960x544) Image search: [Google]
VWJ1000_0009_1396739938070.jpg
446 KB, 960x544
>>16332254

I wouldn't marry a woman that i can't titfuck tbh
>>
>>16331033
Because society teaches people to expect that dynamic, and until recently it was very difficult for women to enjoy the same independent lifestyle as men so we still have dated cultural holdovers anchored in the past that propagate old stereotypes of gender roles.

What we can do as individuals to mitigate these antiquated ways of thinking are: practice gender equality, seek the company of those who practice gender equality, reject those who do not practice gender equality.
>>
>>16332233
Wow, shit.

Just went on my first date ever to a hockey game and we connected on pretty much nothing. The game ended at 10 or so and we just thanked eachother for our company and went home. That's what I get for letting school completely take over my life for the last 2 years I guess.

Any advice for someone who is behind on social experiences? I feel quite hopeless.
>>
>>16331984
I personally find communicating through text extremely limiting and speaking over the phone somewhat awkward. I'd much rather hang out with someone in person.
>>
>>16332233
>We ate a single fucking potato
Are you Irish?
>>
>>16332218
You could try skipping the thanks and mix saltyness with teasing. What about "If you're so eager why don't you come here and ask me out on person ;)"? That way you wouldn't lose so much face and actually encourage him if you really want him to come over.

>>16332254
Teens will bully for any reason. You've got a great body and are exactly what I pictured when I used the word petite. Pretty strange that you had that picture ready, almost like you were hoping to post it ...

>>16332246
Practice being alone. As the old saying goes, 10000 hours in anything makes you a master. Single out what you "depend on" and look for a way to fill these holes yourself.

>>16332272
If you didn't connect then don't stress over it. You shouldn't feel anxious about every girl you go out with - after all, that's why you go out with them: to see if you like each other. Don't sweat it.

As for the social experiences, any date is good if you both enjoy it. I've had a "date" in which all we did was go to the boulevard and walk, and she loved it. Do what feels natural and do it confidently, and with 3 or 4 more dates you'll get the hang of it, trust me.
>>
>>16332200
Because we live in a society of conveniences where individuals can carry in their pocket a device that contains almost the whole of human knowledge. Due to this rapid shift in availability of information, the brain is less trained to hold onto small pieces of information in the expectation that the information might be easily accessed later without requiring memorization.
>>
>>16332178
Huh, well I'll be. Either im retarded or my school doesn't have school emails? Looking around the site and I can't really find anything that would let me see the students. That's a shame.
>>
>>16332200
Having a strange name, them having bad memory and just simply being unremarkable could be the culprits of this.
>>
>>16332303
>You shouldn't feel anxious about every girl you go out with
I didn't feel anxious, honestly I didn't really even care about it. I was just excited to see her. Too bad though.

>any date is good if you both enjoy it. I've had a "date" in which all we did was go to the boulevard and walk
Honestly, I don't even know what enjoying a time out with someone new one on one feels like. I certainly can't read other people's thoughts on it. Seriously though a walk would be great, the more simple the better. I said we should go to a bar but a few hours before she wanted to go to a hockey game nearby so I said alright.

>3 or 4 more dates
At this rate my 4th date will be when I'm 84. I thought that'd be fun to figure out but it wasn't. Damn.

I don't really care if we didn't connect, I kind of liked her. We got something at the game and I was going to give it to her but I forgot. I was thinking of texting her sometime between tomorrow and Monday to tell her I forgot that I was going to, and then seeing how it goes.
>>
For girls:

I'm oblivious as fuck and missed almost every queue when the girl I like made an advance on me. I gave her my number and didn't get hers. She hasn't texted me and I've only said hey the one time I passed by her.

Did I fuck up? How do I fix it? I'm clearly terrible at this, so how do I know I'm not just misreading every signal?
>>
>>16332359
Well, this is some really personal advice and others might disagree, but if you're going out with a girl for the first time, try not to explicitly say it's a date. If it's a date, she should feel it.

If you don't know if she's into you, taking her out to see a movie or going to an event is a nice way to get to know her. "There's this movie I've wanted to see for a while now, want to come?" or "I'm going to X in a couple of days, want to tag along?" are great. If you know she likes you or is comfortable with you, you can try to be a little more bold and wing it, like the classic "I'd really like to get to know you. Want to catch a coffee this X day?". A date is for getting to know each other. If your date lasts 4 hours, that's 3 and a half hours of talking.

In fact, I think the worst date I've ever had was when I invited a girl over to a futbol match. It was a pain in the ass to find her, it was hard to speak over the noise and I, being shy, didn't talk throughout most of it. At the end we just went separate ways and I felt awful. Had I talked to her more or chosen something simpler then it would've gone better.
>>
Do girls actually like intelligent guys? Like a guy who is working in factory, not studying but he reads in his free time, knows college level maths, physics, chemistry, knows a lot about literature and has his own opinion on politics and shit.
Would girl like the guy based just on that?
>>
Girls

I've got a crush on a girl, but she:

>has 4.5k friends on Facebook
>likes a bunch of modeling pages
>actually adds the personal profiles of models she's never ever met
>somewhat orbits around them

Should I stop bothering with her?
>>
>>16332738
Yes, she sounds shallow and dumb
>>
>>16332720
Yes, intelligence is definitely a good thing. Huge disparities in it are not though, and can be a big compatibility issue. That's why people tend to be attracted towards people of about equal intelligence.
>>
>>16332254

but small girls are the best girls, I would never want to date a WNBA player.
>>
>>16332254
Easily 8/10 material, get the fuck out.
>>
>>16331240
the complete disregard for same sex flirting and lack of citations brings me to question the validity of that "guide"
>>
>>16331598
face farter did nothing wrong
>>
>>16332818
I hate this so much. Sometimes I'll be talking to a girl just fine and then someone else will slip that I'm an A+ student with an actual job and they'll start to be distant. It's very obvious when people have inadequacy complexes about it and if finding someone just as smart as I am was any serious priority, I would have offed myself years ago.

I consider myself a fairly down to earth guy, but people seem to fear that I'm not and never try to talk to me (or vice versa, when I try talk to them).
>>
>>16332899
the best thing to do in a situation where somebody else reveals your work ethic, just downplay your accomplishments and act very humble. like if someone says "are you going to get a 4.0 on the next test too?" i would respond with "if im lucky!" or something along those lines. this not only makes you seem more interesting and well liked by your peers, but also gives you humble points.
this is what i do, anyways. i have a similar problem in regards to the position i hold at my university.
>>
>>16331598
Depends on what kind of friend you are normally. If you're a dependable guy and often actually help him out, that's probably a dick move. On the other hand, if he's been ditching you to hang out mostly with his gf and this is a completely sudden reliance on you, you are completely in the right. Either way, I don't think it should be your problem.
>>
>>16332912
I definitely do try, but when it comes to right thing, sometimes I have a bit of a competitive streak or end up ultra-focused. It's just hard. Saying something you did casually, but impressive to other folk, it's hard to filter these things.

Recently I was helping out a girl with her upcoming test, I thought I was a kid again when I got so many "you're so smart".
>>
do you fart infront of your boyfriends/fiances/husbands/etc ?
>>
a ladyfriend of mine just got dumped by her bf, what can i do to help?
>>
How would a girl feel about dating a guy who's really into girls being naked and embarrassed in public places?
And how far would you go in order to... well... "satisfy" my sexual desires?
>>
>>16332921
i think in study groups its alright to flex a bit mentally, but in non-study situations, avoid intellect like the plague. her constantly saying "you're so smart" really does imply she was interested in talking with you and not studying.
in regards to the "my non impressive accomplishments are very impressive to others" issue, talking about accomplishments at all is pretty much unwelcome in most social situations.
>>
>>16332254
When you have the horrors of my body to live through you fishing for attention like this is actually insulting.
>>
>>16332944
>does imply she was interested
I did figure that, but not long after that I pretty much concluded she was keeping me on a short leash while she was trying to evaluate some other guy who she was more interested in.

The problem is just that even when I'm just hanging out, friends might bring up some problem they're having. And that's usually the killer.
>>
>>16332923
Yes, but it took me like 3 years into the relationship with my current boyfriend to do it.
>>
I have a question for everyone.

Do you believe or follow this 1990s fad of "finding yourself" through laziness, drugs and sex?

I ask this because a friend linked me here and I've been reading through all these advice threads and 90% of them aren't real problems, the other few could be fixed easily with employment, study or manning up, basically get off the internet children.

I'm actually amazed, from the problems I gather most of you are under 25. I'm 37 and can't relate to any of you. What the fuck happened to you lot.
>>
>>16332994

>laziness, drugs, and sex

nope

just the gym.

I wouldnt mind mindless sex without drugs but until I reach that point i'm okay with lifting. personal progress > sluts.
>>
What do girls think of legos?
>>
>>16332999
Shocking.

So you're about mindless sex and lifting unprofessionally? No offense but you sound like a monkey.

Can you explain to me what drives you to say workout each day instead of working each day?
>>
>>16333001
I admired legos as a child. My mom never let me get them because she said it was a boy's toy. They were the forbidden fruit of my childhood.
>>
>>16333004

nonono, dont get me wrong

quite the opposite, I care more about personal progress than getting laid. I want to look better for myself, cause I feel better. lifting got me out of depression, even.

I dont lift for girls, I lift cause I want to see something amazing in the mirror. I dont really have much luck with girls cause I dont actively pursue them. while they are nice, I dont really like dating much.

also I dont have my own place yet so that's a cockblock on its own.
>>
My fianc├й ended our relationship around a year ago, I've kept in touch with her family upon their insistence and her younger sister is wanting me to take her out but so far I've refused, she clearly is attracted to me however I'm not sure it's okay to date an ex's sister

Anyone shed any light on how this seems?
>>
>>16333052
Don't do it. Recipe for disaster. Even if you really wanted her sister, your ex would fuck any chance of that happening by telling her sister every disgusting, horrible, or even just mildly irritating thing you've ever done. Whether true or not. No point in driving a wedge between siblings either.
>>
For anyone

>Could possibly get laid tonight.
>Only had sex 3 times
>I haven't had sex in like 6 years.
>How do I make this not awkward?
>>
>>16333101

you stick a dick in a hole

it isnt surgery or neuroscience
>>
so i'm going to end my life pretty soon, in the next 5 weeks

i would like to have physical contact with a girl before i do so. prostitution is illegal. how do i get to have physical contact with a girl in the next month when i've never done so in 25 years?
>>
>>16333123
Great advice. Thanks!

Now I just need someone to answer the question.
>>
>>16333133
Go to the top of a building and hope for a female negotiator?
>>
>>16333144

ok lets be more specific.

you already know what to do. ever think that the people you meet are just as inexperienced as you are? why assume that people expect you to be some kind of sex god?

just relax, and have fun. anxiety is exactly what you want to avoid.
>>
>>16332303
yeah, I think that could work. i'm gonna just say ask me in person though, cause I do not want it to be a date in the slightest lmao. and i don't really care if he doesn't actually come over, tbh, cause I feel like anything we'd do would involve me driving out to the suburbs to pick him up, and I'm sooo fucking done with that shit, fam
>>
>>16333160
>anxiety is exactly what I want to avoid.
Yes, That is why I asked my question.
>why assume that people expect you to be some kind of sex god?
Thank you for twisting my words to clarify my question.

I didn't want to type out my life story for a simple question but I guess I should be more specific.
Me
>only had one sexual partner back in earlier years of high school
>lost virginity to each other
>very short relationship
>not a very social person so I don't bother with any more relationships until recently
>fast forward to now
>be 22
>people assume I'm a ladies man (I really have no idea why)
>girl that I've had a crush on for a long time now is actually showing interest.

Girl
>same age as me
>way out of my league
>has had a few long/semi-long term relationships
>obviously has more sexual experience than me.

Should I tell her that I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to pleasuring her? Or should I jam it in and scream at the top of my lungs? Assuming we get that far.
>>
>>16333192

>way out of my league

guess what, if she wants to fuck you then clearly that isnt true. why sell yourself short?

>has had a few relationships

so what? be better than her exes.

>more experience

again, so what? read their body language, it should be obvious what they like/dont like. one of the easiest ways to get in a girls good book is to try to get them off. the only bad guys are the ones who solely care about their own pleasure.

easier said than done but relax. if she wants to be intimate with you it's cause she likes you. dont feel as if you have some standard to meet, just do your thing.
>>
>>16333198
Thank you for answering my question and offering genuine advice.
>>
>>16333205

np. remember, dont beat yourself up. if a girl out of your league finds you attractive then guess what? you arent as bad as you thought you were.

sometimes we need other people to realize that, though.
>>
How do I compete with an orbiter? Should I even worry about him?

Guy here, by the way.
>>
>>16333133
Buy a ticket to Thailand. They're pretty cheap these days.

Hookers are 12 bucks a pop. There are many people and places to choose from. (clubs, bars, blow job bars, massage parlors, soapy massage parlors, street walkers, sex shows etc.)
Don't believe people when they say they're all ratty looking crack whores. (maybe the $12 ones are)

But for $30 you can get pornstar level girls. Maybe even reconsider suicide and just move there.
>>
>>16330672
Is throwing hammers an appropriate way to show a girl I like her? She keeps calling me "Holy fuck" and falling unconscious, so I assume it's working. But... I'm not sure if I'm reading too much into the situation
>>
>>16333218

everyone has orbiters

your goal is to be interesting so you go from orbiter, to partner.

an orbiter is essentially just a friend, at most.
>>
>>16333221
This man. Fucking move to Thailand, if you're only 25 like you said, you're going to think it's like a paradise built just for you. Really. And check out Laos, Cambodia, and whatever else you can possibly afford while you're down there. See if that changes your perspective
>>
>>16332400
Yeah I never called it a date, but I think we both know it could have been one if things went well.

She goes to a watch a lot of university sports actually, so I was thinking of bringing her to another one. Is that a bad idea considering how the hockey game went? A lot of the things I do she's not really in to, and vice versa. She likes video games though, but I don't know if inviting her over to play some would give off the right vibe.
>>
>ask question
>get completely ignored because females don't want to let guys know how shallow they are
Yeah these threads are just for attention whores aren't they, as soon as someone asks a real question you all just shut up and go back to your circle jerk.

I'm going to spend every waking moment that I am on 4chan on /adv/ in this thread shitting it up.

>b-but you'll get b& and v&
>it's 2015 you fucking idiots
Incoming real rape videos.
>>
>>16333494
Hahaha you're so mad. Back to r9k buddo
>>
>>16332994
drugs. having experiences that allow you to move through thoughts in ways you hadn't been able to access before, seeing different perspectives, getting in touch with the natural flow of myself and those around me. man, fucking love mind-altering experiences. i have learned a lot about myself and the world, allowed my model to change in ways outside of the influence of usual stimuli i am exposed to ya know.
>>
>>16332934
she's probably super fucking sad so just be there for her. go get coffee with her and make it a regular thing. part of the shit of going through a breakup is rebuilding quotidian activities. if you're down to talk about it, she'll want to.
>>
>>16333001
As a kid I liked those big ones that would come in the tub. The little ones are cool, but I didn't like the idea that you were supposed to build something specific that they'd already picked out for you. They also hurt my fingers.
>>
Guys,

Would you be adverse to a girl who had plastic surgery? I'm seriously considering it. My face is lopsided and I hate it.
>>
>>16332994
>Do you believe or follow this 1990s fad of "finding yourself" through laziness, drugs and sex?

Not at all. I'm very much an ascetic compared to those people.
>>
Both genders, but preferrably men: Post the best examples you've heard of the other gender talking dirty to you, the more quotes the better.
>>
>>16332923
Nope
>>
>>16332923
Sometimes. But I try not too.
>>
>>16332942
I'm okay with occasionally wearing revealing things in public for my SO, and doing risky things where we might get caught. But being actually naked in public in front of other people is a no go.
>>
I've got a road trip coming up in a few hours with my girlfriend and one of her friends who I'm meant to get along with, we'll be stuck in a car for about 2 hours while GF is driving.

Anyone ever been in this situation and have some advice on how to keep things rolling for that long? I feel like I make better connections 1 on 1, having my GF around means I can't really use the same jokes/stories, etc.
>>
>>16333643
At that point it's called corrective surgery, and shouldn't be that different from getting your teeth straightened.
>>
When I first met my fianc├й I made it clear if marriage was ever on the cards I'd want a prenup due to making my money before ever settling down, she had said it made sense

However now it's come to signing such a thing she has lost her mind, is talking about calling off the relationship/wedding, saying I don't trust her etc

Am I in the wrong here?
>>
>>16333680
No
>>
>>16333680
lolno you're not wrong
>>
>>16333680

she wanted to cash in on the marriage lottery

good thing you realized she is a materialistic cunt. a prenup is TOTALLY rational in 2015 where divorce is so common.
>>
I should direct this at girls, but it's not a specific question so let's just ask it in general.

What's the slowest you've ever taken it with a boy or girl, and still had it work out? Why so slow? How did you feel about it?
>>
How do I meet girls? I'm going to sound pathetic but my first/only/last relationship ended really badly and it's left me with anxiety when around 2 or more people. Ontop of this I have no avenue what so ever to speak to women, I don't use social media and even if I did I'm not a good looking guy so girls aren't going to add me and I'm not going to be able to just start adding girls.

I've asked before and you say it's weird if I just go up and introduce myself to new people, If that's weird how am I meant to meet anyone new? I'm starting uni soon and I'm really scared about having to deal with groups of people, I can only talk one on one and even than I'm constantly trying to think of things to say before the subject changes.

I don't want a girlfriend I just want a friend, I've never had a guy friend before, other guys are usually mean to me.
>>
>>16333727
Uni would be a start.
>I don't want a girlfriend I just want a friend
That made me sad fam
>>
>>16333680
Nope.
Only someone who planned to take all your money and run would throw up such a big fit.
>>
>>16333766
It's going to be just like school but worse, everyone will have there own little groups and I'll be left alone too shy to speak in front of the crowd.

I need to work on this before uni :/
>>
>>16333673
Sure you can. I've heard all of my boyfriend's classic stories plenty of times.
When I already know whats going to happen I just focus on how fucking cute he is when he talks and I am delighted and entertained.
>>
>>16333779
Wrong actually, people are a lot more open and friendlyin college.
My friendgroup absorbed many new members over 4 years
>>
>>16333722
A couple years I guess. We were friends for awhile, and he was trying to go out with some other girl. I was in one of those terrible e-LDR things. He found out the girl was just using him, then told me he loved me. I was depressed and figured I'd just be a rebound. We stayed friends but were sort of distant for awhile. LDR fell apart as they usually do. Figured I'd give up at that point and was still depressed, didn't have a good psychiatrist. Was asked out again, tried my best to explain I just wasn't in the headspace for a relationship with anyone and didn't know if I'd ever be. We continued being friends, I got better help (though that's an ongoing thing). We started hanging out pretty frequently, and well, I asked him out. Thought by that point it was on me and he shouldn't have to be the one to ask again, since it was something I wanted now too.
It's been good. Been together a little less than two years. Don't really fight, and have learned how to handle/resolve it the few times we do.
>>
>>16333788
Yeah and how many of those had crippling anxiety.. oh that's right you ignored those creeps didn't you?..

Fact is no one answered my question because there is no answer :/
>>
>>16333799
Actually we were all fucking huge nerds and plenty of folks had anxiety problems. This one dude I hung out with regularly would be considered a creep by almost anyone; he was shaped like a potato, had nasty facial hair, mumbled constantly and always wore a captain's hat. Truth was though, he was cool as fuck and fun to hang with, just like I bet you are.
Don't count yourself out.
>>
>>16333722
My boyfriend and I have taken and are taking everything very slowly.

>talk daily for 4 years
>best friends
>year after high school become couple
>take each others' lip virginity month later
>slowly but surely start doing more a few months after that
>comfy where we are
>both agree to wait until we are ready for things like sex and living together
>together for over a year at this point

That's just the way we are, and I couldn't be happier.
>>
>>16333819
Thanks anon
>>
File: 1.jpg (13 KB, 288x191) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13 KB, 288x191
1/2

Guys:

I met this guy (Jordan) last year and had a bit of a fling with him. It tapered off and now we're just friends, I guess. We were never exclusive and he would tell me about problems he'd have with other women friends or sexual partners. I was cool about the whole thing as I didn't go into the relationship thinking it was exclusive. However, I went to visit a male friend and Jordan's first question when I came back was if I had had sex with my male friend. I said yes but didn't go into details. A few months later, I was hanging out (no sex) with another man (Ian) and that man texted me some photos of the walk we did when I was with Jordan and Jordan inquired to who it was and when I said it was a friend, he asked if we had sex in the woods. Essentially, anytime a man in my life is brought up he gets a bit pissy about it regardless if it's sexual or not. (Mostly not.)

We stopped hanging out and looking back, I think it's started over Ian as Jordan asked me a few times if I was having sex with him. I always answered honestly but never went into details. A few months ago, Jordan got a job near my work and would come in, on his own volition. He always wanted a hug hello and a hug goodbye and sometimes they'd be Christian hugs, and other times, full body hugs that I could feel things. He's very indirect at asking things (shy) and asked if we could go to the gym together. I'm just unsure about things because he never wants to do anything with me - hikes, dinners, movie - but he comes in and sees me before his work and asks to go to the gym with me.
>>
File: 2.jpg (491 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
491 KB, 1600x1000
2/2

A few weeks ago, we're at the gym and he told me a "funny" story about how he had this girl over and she wanted to have sex with him but only if he would date her and he said no. I had no idea why he felt the need to tell me that. I was a bit of loss for words so jokingly called him a heartbreaker. Last night, he was telling me that his new roommate is having problems with her boyfriend and is telling him all about it, how her boyfriend doesn't want to have sex with her, etc. He showed me the texts and I was a bit uncomfortable with it. He said she's like family now and he was telling me that he was telling her that she'd get a better boyfriend, blah blah blah. I didn't want to hear about someone else's personal affairs and I was a bit upset that he never really cared about me being single or me finding a boyfriend.

As well, that day, he drove to the gym and asked me where I got my gym bag. It was given to me by a friend and he asked which friend and I said Neil and he goes who's Neil. (Neil is just a friend.)

So - that was really much longer than expected and if you made it this far, I really appreciate it. If you have any clue what's going on in Jordan's head, I'd love to know. I also feel like I should talk to him about him getting pissy at any mention of a guy in my circle, but he goes on about women all the time. I don't know how to approach him on that. I don't want it to be a big deal, but it's starting to bug me.
>>
>>16333913
>1/2
no
>>
>>16333913
>>16333917
Jordan sounds crazy. Talk to him about it.
>>
>>16333913

>we were never exclusive

im curious why you care about the emotions of a fuck buddy

who cares? isnt he just another dick on your list?
>>
File: 3.jpg (325 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
325 KB, 1600x1200
>>16333929
How would you broach the subject? I don't want him to shut down but I think it's a bit of a double standard that he gets upset over men (who I don't have sex with) in my life but tells me about his conquests. I'd like to ask him if it's because he has feelings for me but I just so confused and lost over his actions.
>>
>>16333917
He wants it to be exclusive on your side, but still have sex with other people himself.
Basically he wants to make you a cuck
>>
>>16333962
You = ignorant.

Don't ask for an explanation, just enjoy the bliss while it lasts.
>>
>>16333962

he sounds like a bit of a bitch, tbh.

he wants you to himself but still wants to fuck other people. nope, that doesnt work.
>>
File: 4.jpg (119 KB, 900x674) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
119 KB, 900x674
>>16333946
>im curious why you care about the emotions of a fuck buddy
I only have sex with people I care about and he's still in my life on a pretty regular basis. I also sit and overthink things.
>>
>>16333962
He might have feelings for you or gets off on bragging. Ask him to be real with you the next time he brings it up. It will be super fucking awkward but at least you'll have a chance to clear the air.
>>
>>16333975

based on what you said it's probably best thats all it was, cause he sounds like a child.

>wahh! shes sleeping with other people now! lets throw a tantrum!
>>
Girls. How can I find and approach you to be a co-op partner in video games. The tales of series plays so much better with a 2nd player but everyone I know either hates weeb shit, or takes Japanese love to too far extremes. Surely some of you must exist in a middle ground.
>>
File: 5.jpg (218 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
218 KB, 1440x900
>>16333983
>He might have feelings for you
I have a friend who feels this may be the case. I will bring this up next time as I have plenty of examples for him to clarify.

>based on what you said it's probably best thats all it was, cause he sounds like a child.
He has told me to go and have fun, be safe, etc, so I think he's somewhat aware.

Many thanks to all the responses. It's good to get it written out and I appreciate the advice given.
>>
File: 1436957136525.gif (158 KB, 489x652) Image search: [Google]
1436957136525.gif
158 KB, 489x652
>>16332994
>Do you believe or follow this 1990s fad of "finding yourself" through laziness, drugs and sex?
Nah. A pile of vice won't really teach you anything significant. I do think it's a good idea to get up and look see the world now and then though. You'll figure something out through new experiences.

>>16333643
If it's something significant I won't really fault you for it. The issue is when they go under the knife for something minor, like the tip of a nose being too bulbous.
>>
File: 1444415352683.jpg (36 KB, 460x287) Image search: [Google]
1444415352683.jpg
36 KB, 460x287
Girls:

Every girl I've gone out with has at some point left me. Whether it's after the first date, second date or 2 years, they always end up leaving. I really want to find a companion, but I'm having a hard time coping with the fact that any girl I get involved with is likely to abandon me at some point. I don't cheat, I'm not a dick, I have hobbies and am working on my career, I'm /fit/, decent-looking, but I just can't get a girl to commit for life. What causes you to leave a guy?
>>
What do you talk about with your girlfriend? Mine keeps texting me all the time, but all I can do is respond. I have nothing to add to it of my own, and it's eating me up.
>>
what do i say to girls to get them to like me?
>>
>>16334165
Only one I left was a drug addict. Others all left me. Have you ever had a break up talk with any of your exes? Sometimes people just aren't that compatible, or don't see a longterm with someone. Can't treat relationships like a checklist of things to do/traits to have.
>>
Girls in the apartment above mine keep leaving cigarettes in my yard and knocking on my door and running away and making weird animal planet noises when I walk by.

What's wrong with them?
>>
>>16334427
Children like to play a game called ding-dong-ditch. And what are animal planet noises? Animal calls you mean? Probably meant to say you're whatever animal they're making the sounds of.
>>
I've always been pretty successful with pursuing girls and have a method (for lack of a better term) that I always resort to when attempting to first hit on a girl. I've been a serial dater basically my whole life and my method works to win girls over that I have feelings for. I'm at a stage in my life however where I want to be single and promiscuous but I don't know how to hit on girls in any way other than how I always have. This results in girls falling for me when I'm just looking for a hook up and then I end up burning a bridge and hurting feelings.

How do I change my flirting style I guess to make it clear that I only want a hook up/one night stand??
>>
>>16334467
Just weird autistic tarzan noises.

They're in their twenties.
>>
I asked a girl if she stole my lighter by text, she juste answered "no !!!. Was she annoyed ?
>>
>>16334490
Doesn't mean they aren't children. Maybe you should stop and talk to them as if they're really autistic. Ask where their handler is and talk to them like they're 3.
Or ignore them, or see if you can talk to the owner about harassment.
>>
>>16334502
Most people don't like being accused of something.

Even if you formulated it as a question, the fact that you even so much as considered her to be the kind of person to steal from you is an insult by itself. So yes, I bet she's annoyed now. I'll leave it to the next anon to say whether it's better to apologize or pretend it never happened.
>>
My gf has no sex drive.

We have sex maybe once a week. She stopped taking the pill a few months ago because it gave her bad skin, anxiety, breathing problems, and killed her sex drive.

She's slowly gaining more of a sex drive since she dropped the pill, but she's so stressed with her work and school that whenever she gets home she is just miserable and doesn't want to do anything but tell me how stressful her day was.

I try to fit in massages to help her de-stress and get her turned on, but most of the time she'll say something like "just a back massage, no funny business."

I even bought her these natural supplements that are supposed to increase her libido. She just started taking those yesterday.

Any clue what I can do, men or women? How do I get my girlfriend to want to have an orgasm after a stressful day?
>>
I'm a 26-year old guy.

I do want a loving relationship, but I am against the idea of marriage or having kids. Most people my age are already thinking about those two things, but I definitely don't want to go down that path.

Ladies, how big of a dealbreaker is this?
>>
>>16334530
I'd say about 50% of women will care, 50% won't.

It's pretty evenly split how many women these days want kids and marriage.

If not, a lot of women your age don't take marriage as seriously as the older generations did.
>>
>>16334427
play along: (1) they're into you, or (2) they aren't, and that'll make them stop.
(are they cute?)
>>
>>16333673
put on music for when the conversation wanes. it's only 2 hours, you'll be fine.
>>
>>16334515
It was meant as a joke... Fucking texts
>>
>>16334548
Very.

Like, out of my league-tier.
>>
>>16334525
You can't. You trying to make her probably just stresses her more. That's why she immediately tells you just a backrub, nothing more.
Give her time to adjust to being off the pills and on the natural supplements which she JUST started.
>>
Tips for finding someone on craigslist for an NSA encounter? Male here average looking 5/10 don't care how she looks but it seems like I never get any responses or only dudes.
>>
>>16334611
Yeah I've noticed this, a while ago I stopped putting any pressure on her to have sex when I noticed her sex drive was basically non-existent. Before, I could just pull off her pants mid conversation and start having sex with her.

What can I do? Should I just pretend I don't care about sex?
>>
Women: Do you see someone as less of a man for opening up to you?

Anyone: This chick thinks she's the only person who supports and cares about me, but she says it in a way that sounds supportive. Should I tell her straight or just accept it as a compliment?
>>
>>16334639
Best tip I can give is, "be gay".

I've had 4 different guys meet up with my in CL, and 1 of them I met up with several times. All of them were perfect gentlemen and fucked my ass 'til I came hard.

You won't find women on CL. And if you do, they certainly won't be 5's. Maybe 2's and 3's who LITERALLY can't get it anywhere else.
>>
>>16334682
>Women: Do you see someone as less of a man for opening up to you?
I fucking love it when men open up. I have a better opinion of them for doing so.

There's a limit for anyone though, man or woman - don't get too clingy or be overly immature about things. That shit tires anyone out no matter what gender it comes from.

>Should I tell her straight or just accept it as a compliment?
If it's the first time brush it off, if it keeps happening say something.
>>
>>16334639
Tell them you want to blow up an aiport
>>
>>16334688
I've been going through some tough life things recently and she's the only person I felt like I could go to, but I have other friends and my family that are supporting me. That being said, I'm as level headed as I am now because of her and owe a great deal from us talking, and every time we've hung out afterwards, she'd tell me how happy she is to be hanging out with me and tells me she's always there for me.

Today she messaged me and said something along the lines of "You have to have someone there for you, even if that is only one person." and I said that I had more than one person supporting me, but I knew where she was coming from. I'm hoping she didn't think I was being a dick to her, but at first I thought she was being a dick to me.
>>
>>16334688
>I fucking love it when men open up. I have a better opinion of them for doing so.
Not him but I never understood why it's such a big issue. I don't talk about myself a lot, and I later found out it upset some of the women I've seen over the years.
>>
Went out drinking with this girl who doesn't really drink much and for some reason she tried to match me and ended up getting way too drunk in the process. It wasn't even like it was a group or I was giving her shit about how she can't keep up

Girls, do you do this? If so why?
>yes I know not all ____ do ____
>>
>>16334704
I've never really opened myself up either, but we're in a situation that's relevant to both of us so I figured it was necessary.
>>
Is it racist to say find some races more attractive than others. Ie I dislike the negroid facial structures, which just so happens to come largely hand in hand with black skin, I don't view black females as inferior I just don't find that structure attractive
>>
>>16334702
That sounds like she was just trying to say "Everyone needs to have someone there for them, it's normal" more specifically "People need someone there for them, I'm here for you."
She probably said that because she knew you worried about opening up not being a "manly" thing or whatever. She was telling you it's okay.
>>
>>16334707
No I don't, because I'm pretty good at knowing my limit. You said she doesn't really drink, so I'd guess she isn't that experienced with her limit. You know when you're not used to drinking (and sometimes even if you are) there's a point where you feel drinking is the BEST thing ever and you should DEFINITELY keep going? That's what happened. It's not even a girl thing as much as an inexperience drinker thing.
>>
>>16334702
Yeah, I would be offended by a comment like that too, but hopefully she meant well. I think you did the right thing.

>every time we've hung out afterwards, she'd tell me how happy she is to be hanging out with me and tells me she's always there for me.
From this it seems like she might be into you?

>>16334704
Communication is important in a relationship. My personal feelings on it: if you don't say anything about yourself or how you feel about things, it's difficult for me to know how to make you happy.
>>
>>16334720
That makes sense, I only thought it was a girl thing because I've only ever drank with guys and they have some experience.
>>
>>16334727
>My personal feelings on it: if you don't say anything about yourself or how you feel about things, it's difficult for me to know how to make you happy.
That's the thing, if you throw me into an event I'll be honest about my thoughts. I just never thought it was worth bringing up some ex some years ago, or something like that. I guess they thought I was hiding stuff from them even though I was forthcoming if they ever asked.

It's all very frustrating.
>>
>>16333133
Assuming you live in America prostitution is legal in Nevada. Just go there.
>>
>>16334727
I'm not going to say I'm not into her. The thing is, I have a girlfriend and she has a boyfriend. We started dating him a little after my gf and I got together and both of our relationships are still going. Plus we have a bit of a background being that we were each others first "relationship" that lasted close to 2 months so I'm not entirely sure what do do about that little bit
>>
File: 52944451_p1.png (119 KB, 550x814) Image search: [Google]
52944451_p1.png
119 KB, 550x814
Need quick help from men.

>had a date set up on tinder from last week to meet tonight
>had time and location set, said see you there
>message him last night to confirm we are still on
>no answer

Should I still go? He doesn't have my number, either. Just tinder. But I don't know if I will even have wifi if he should message me there to find each other.

Frankly he's a 6 and I'm a 7.5/8, so you think he would stand me up? Also, it's a bar and this was supposed to be just a hookup. Date is in three hours.
>>
>>16334767
>She* started dating him
>>
>>16334781

Also, he hasn't been on tinder in 5 days.
>>
>>16334781
I'd say he's still going.
>>
>>16334781
Personally I would've messaged him the day before to confirm, but it's your call.
Betting my bottom dollar he'll check his Tinder before he sets off, but if the place is far away, I'd just wait on the confirmation.
>>
>>16334755
There's not much information here to go off of, but perhaps they don't like having to ask all the time. I guess something you could try doing is asking them how they feel about events and things, and seeing if they throw the convo back in your direction? It takes the pressure off of them to have to initiate all the time.
>>
>>16334767
You went to her with the personal problems instead of your current girlfriend then? Or were you not dating at the time / is the girlfriend part of the problems?
>>
There was a girl I wanted to ask out, but I talked myself out of it and don't really care anymore.... Or do I?!
We're in class together, lots of physical activity, but the professor is strictly, so it's kind of hard to communicate during class. One day before class, she told me I looked familiar, I didn't find her familiar, but I found her to be cute, so I made a joke about how I'm familiar to a lot of people and she laughed. A week later I remembered I stood next to her while trying to add a class and we had a small convo about it. Later that week we passed each other between classes and she said hi to me before and touched me, I barely let out a hello, but from there I got really hung ho about flirting with her. The next week I went up to her after class and introduced myself and I got to find out her name finally, but I couldn't find out much else because she kept asking me questions about my life. The next class session, I tried to get an encounter again, but as we were walking out, some random classmate was walking in the way and she went a completely different way than me that time, so either she tried to jet before I went to talk to her or I should've been more persistent. It didn't feel right, I was worried I'd be too forward or something. I walked away and thought "I'm done with that" but I don't think I am. What do? Does she seem interested at the least?
>>
>>16334822
My girlfriend is part of the problem. I went to her for comfort and she said it was none of her business and she basically didn't care. I'm working on that bit as we speak, but I don't know if I'd get anywhere by going after this girl right now, but then again, I'm not very good with these situations
>>
If girls eat pineapples/other fruity stuff, do they taste different in the same way that men do if they do the same?
>>
>>16334796
>>16334792

But I did message him the day before. Which was yesterday. It's just down the street from me so it isn't a huge deal.

>Betting my bottom dollar he'll check his Tinder before he sets off

Okay, I hope so. Thank you guys.
>>
>>16334840
>I'm not very good with these situations
There's no being good or bad at this. It's incredibly subjective, it's all about how you feel.

Good luck man, hope it all gets sorted out well for you.
>>
>>16334851

Well, I can say that I eat a good diet and my stuff tastes divine. Another girl I played with didn't taste good, too acidic, but I don't know about her diet.

>>16334831

Just ask her out.

>>16334711

Not racist. People have preferences.

>>16334707

Yes, sometimes. People inexperienced with alcohol don't know their limits well, also we generally don't want to look like lightweights. And there's a mimic factor where people tend to do what those around them are doing.

>>16334530

Girls like that exist. Keep looking. Mention in your profile (if tinderfag) that you don't want kids.

>>16334525

You aren't attractive to her or aren't aggressive enough. Just make with the hot and heavy and she'll go for it. Or couple porn session.

>>16334479

Oh wow you're like the male version of me. Idk just state you're looking for casual sex and nothing serious.

>>16334252

Some interesting story from your day. Embellish if necessary because I know your day is never interesting, anon, iktf.

>>16334165

You're telling me that, until the point you get in a serious relationship for the rest of your life, every relationship before you've broken up? Oh wow! Oh, and the keys are always in the last place you look. Huh, funny that.

>causes to leave a guy

If I don't like him, if it's inconvenient for us to date, if he's bad as sex, if he's boring or a dick, if we have different schedules/sleep patterns to where it's hard to find time together, if we have really different lifestyles, if he/I am moving, etc. Don't take it personally. Most of the breakups I've had were for practical reasons, not personal.
>>
>>16334831
People can walk off quickly for tons of reasons. Restroom, forgot something, some issue on their mind that they're focused on. Has she been actively avoiding you, or just walked off once before you got a chance to talk to her?
>>
Also is there a good word for natural vaginal lubricant that doesn't sound cringey and clinical as fuck?
>>
>>16334882
No.
>>
>>16333494
What was your question?
Questions get ignored if people are focusing their efforts on another poster, or if people don't want to craft a longer answer, or if they don't know how to phrase it properly, if the answer seems obvious, or if it looks like a troll question.
> because females don't want to let guys know how shallow they are
I'm guessing yours was a troll question. You may or may not be right, but we're just going to roll our eyes at you. Because you aren't looking for help, you're looking to prove your world view and cause a fight.
>>
>>16334891
fuck
>>
>>16334932
Never use a noun for that shit. Only adjectives.
>>
Do girls prefer guys with short hair? My hair is almost to my back and I have wavey curly hair. I kinda want to do a Jim Morrison thing, but idk if it's worth the wait.
>>
why do people suggest going to bars to meet girls?

if you are by yourself drinking, you look like a loser.

problem is, if you dont have friends/grow apart from friends, you cant meet people without a social circle.

so what do you do?
>>
>>16334953
Go drinking by yourself under the guise that you're waiting for a buddy.
>>
>>16334952
>>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>Some do, some don't.
>>
>>16334956

another problem, bars near me suck. id have to drive downtown and well...drinking and driving is bad.

it isnt really worth the drive just to have 1 drink tbh
>>
>>16334977
Pick up a hobby instead then. Not stamp collecting though, something a bit more social, like rock climbing or something.
>>
>>16334981
I'd also recommend social hobbies for an actual relationship. Bars are just for one-night stands with drunken sluts. You won't find a quality girl at a bar.
>>
>>16334981
Stamp collecting is pretty social if you do it properly. Have penpals that you write frequently. Meet people backpacking and write to them and collect those stamps so they have meaning and shit
>>
>>16334985
>>16334981
Not him, but aside from Rock Climbing, what are some good ones?

I used to rock climb, but then my brother started and took all my friends and won all the competitions and I don't even want to bother. I'll always be know there now as "Oh you're X's brother? He's so cool!".
>>
>>16334882
I've heard it called cum before? Juices? (Not my favorite) "Her wetness"
What context are you trying to use it in? Can you make us a mad lib sentence?
>>
>>16334977

Public transport? How far is downtown?

But I feel you on the solo bar being a loser thing, same issue for me but I haven't gone yet because social anxiety, but I'm going tonight.

>>16334981

Ditto this. Best way to get active people.

>>16334882

Pussy juice/milk, milk, cream, juice, wet cunt, wet pussy, or just leave it out and say, "I want to taste you."
>>
>>16334993
I had to phrase this question weirdly to avoid using a word for it:
>>16334851

I don't know what mad lib is sorry

>>16335004
Thank you, most of them are a bit odd but it's better than nothing. Also I'm not the one doing the tasting ;)
>>
>>16334882
pussy juice
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.