[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: symbols-017[1].jpg (102 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
symbols-017[1].jpg
102 KB, 600x399
Before you post a question, check here to see if it's already been answered
Keep your questions short and sweet for more answers.
And please no derailing arguments.

Avoid asking these common questions:

>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
Some do, some don't.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practicing and exposing yourself to it.

>I like someone. What do I do?
Ask them out.

>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Is my body part big/small enough?
>Am I short/tall enough?
Most likely

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant

>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing

>Would you date a virgin?
As long as they aren't insecure about it

>Someone has made it abundantly clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>

>That one guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships
No one wants to cuddle you. Stop asking

>Brandon or Female Brandon
Piss off.

>Frog
Also piss off.
>>
Guys, would you rather cook for a girl, have a girl cook for you, or cook together?
>>
>>16315472
Just started dating?
>cook for her
I'm worrying late but will be seeing her after work?
>her cooking for me
Nothing to do on the weekend/we live together?
>cook together
>>
>>16315497
*working late
>>
>>16315472
A combination of all 3, maybe least of them cooking together since there isn't enough space in my kitchen for 2 cooks. If I had a bigger kitchen then cooking together would be much more fun.
>>
>>16315472
This REALLY depends on the guy.

I'll say that the vast majority of guys would rather be cooked for (because lazy or they can't really cook in the first place).

But me, personally, I'd rather cook for her, and rather cook for her myself (I have a tendency to be very precise and almost authoritarian in the kitchen, and I have a pretty exact aesthetic when it comes to plating).
>>
Guys, would you go to the store and buy tampons for your girlfriend?
>>
>>16315582
Absolutely
>>
>>16315589
Do you think you'd know what you were doing?
>>
>>16315582
I have many times
>>
File: 1443075409993.jpg (6 KB, 250x224) Image search: [Google]
1443075409993.jpg
6 KB, 250x224
>>16315582
If you're living together, it's part of grocery shopping for the week and you actually know what kind you're supposed to get, sure. Otherwise it's kind of weird.

>hey I brought you tampons
>these are Q-tips
>dostedt
>>
>>16315582
I see no reason why not if she tells me what exactly to get, unless it's extremely inconvenient at the time.
>>
>>16315598
Why wouldn't I? I can even read so if she tells me what brand to buy I can even do that instead of just randomly picking a package of tampons. And if we've been together long enough I could do that even without her telling what to buy.
>>
>>16315472
Have her cook for me. It's massively endearing for some reason.

>>16315582
I don't even know what size she uses but yeah. What makes you ask though?
>>
>>16315614
>>16315613
>>16315602
>>16315589
>>16315619
Would you say it's a TV trope when a guy is scared or refuses to buy tampons then? Or are you guys just the supposedly small group who's okay with it?
>>
>>16315582
I sometimes buy tampons just so that the people who work at the store will think I have a girlfriend.
>>
Both sexes

Do you sometimes find it difficult to accept or ignore or just deal with your partners past?

Does it ever irrationally annoy you whenever it creeps back in some way?

Also, do you guys think people tend to want to recreate things they did with their exs? Like going to certain places?
>>
>>16315628
Femanon here, I don't ask. If I like the guy at this point in time, and he hasn't given me any reason to mistrust him or suspect something's up, then I don't see why I need to know about his past. I am my boyfriend's most significant relationship, so I know that instead of wanting to recreate things from his past, he'd much rather make new memories. All in all, I don't have a reason to be insecure. He's with me now, there's no reason to worry about his past.
>>
>>16315621
I'd assume it's just a TV trope. I can't really see why anyone would have any problems with it.
>>
I saw the girl I'm dating talking with another guy the other day. Thought she was busy and we're not exactly bf/gf yet, so I just said hi and let them to it. Five minute later she sends me some upset texts, saying that was nothing and scolding me for just walking away. The rest of the day she's been kind of aloof and slow/nonexistent in her responses.

I did feel kind of green back there, but was just letting it slide really the wrong thing to do? Should I just bring it back up again and apologize, or try to cheer her up, or just let it slide again? I suppose she just might be busy too.
>>
I asked this in the other one before everyone decided to abandon it.

Girls, would it worry you or scare you off if you learned a guy you were maybe interested in had seen or was currently seeing a psychiatrist? I'm an afghanistan vet and I've been working through some things for a while and I just recently started getting professional help. I'm not violent or unstable or anything.
>>
>>16315674
You were probably somewhat passive aggressive in the way you reacted in person, even if it was unintentional. Just leave her be for now

>>16315677
Tbh I don't think I'd date a military guy in the first place. I wouldn't mind if a guy was seeing a psychiatrist though
>>
>>16315677

Absolutely not. In fact, especially if he was a vet, I would feel a lot better that he was being proactive about his mental health, since it's pretty common knowledge that war/the military can do some crazy things to you.
>>
Women, thoughts on: a guy classmate whom you don't know much besides smiling hellos asks you out for a coffee over FB, you suggest, not the date, but the week and he never follows up on it, but sometimes asks you for quick class related things and still says hello and smiles when you meet before classes.
I am the guy and yes, not following up on it while keeping the "contact like open" is an experiment.
>>
>>16315807
1. Why the fuck did he ask me out over Facebook instead of in person?
2. The fact that I committed to a week but not a particular day means I wasn't all that interested in the first place, it was just a polite yes
3. Was it even a date in the first place or just two friends meeting for coffee?
4. I don't really care what's going on in his head anyway, I have other things to occupy my mind with.
>>
>>16315628
I wouldn't date someone who's past I'm not comfortable with in the first place.

I'm very fortunate that my partner and I are each others' first and only everything.
>>
>>16315819

1. Was during the vacation (hence no possibility of face to face interaction) and she suggested the first week of classes.

2. Thought as much.

3. Neither, just a chance to find if this was really someone who had the potential to become a friend of mine.

4. Indeed.

So, the conclusions I took from it are pretty much spot on.
>>
>>16315869
I'm not really sure what you hoped to gain from your 'experiment'.
>>
>>16315876
Just wanted to see if what would happen if I "opened the door and showed there's lights and song and food and then kept it halfway open" but I do admit I was expecting no positive results beyond politeness. .
>>
girls.

Are you open to muff dives like men are open to bjs? By that I mean I'm a guy and sometimes I'm not looking for anything other than something quick and not interested in getting to know the other party member. Do you get that way, too?
>>
/r9k/ checking in:

I have no problem starting to talk to woman in general. But I can never translate it into more. I will talk to a girl but after a few weeks she is probably bored and we never talk again. I had few good opportunities but either I was too aggressive in making moves (giving her advice, tried to help her with homework or initiating meetings) but it seems they never wants to engage in contact with me.. ever (unless I have to help them)..

I literally tried everything. Giving it all, let things going slowly but it looks like THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY WANT.. It's like playing a fucking gamble every time I meet a women.

How do I go from casual talking to dating without being too slow/desperate?
>>
>>16315947
Your problem is that you're just not attractive, be it physically or otherwise. If they were attracted to you, then it wouldn't matter how long it took you to make a move (within reason)
>>
>>16315947
>giving her advice, tried to help her with homework or initiating meetings

Erm, don't? She doesn't want a male girlfriend
>>
>>16315947

Sounds like you're a boring piece of shit. Fix yourself first. You sound like a friend I cut contact with who would talk about the most boring, uninteresting shit and TOO FUCKING MUCH (which seems like what you are doing instead of hello, 2-5 -depending of her interest, which you keep gauging- minutes light banter, quick stories about you that show your personality, with her talking just as much or more than you and then telling her you have to go, but would like to talk to her again and what could the both of you do to make it happen).
>>
Big questions for you girls.
Does the wage gap actually exist or is it just a feminist myth?
>>
>>16315582
I've been doing it since I was 13. Make sure to ask for specifics before going out (brand, style, size, flow, etc).

>>16315621
It's probably just trope from the 1990s when men were still expected to be macho, homophobic, and dumb.

>>16315628
On a day to day basis I never think about their past. Questions come up from time to time, but in a healthy relationship you ask them, get an answer, and go on with your day.
>>
>>16315977
>Does the wage gap actually exist
How the shit would women be in a better position to know than men?
>>
>>16315959
>>16315968
>>16315976
Thanks for the brutal, but honest response. Looks like another few months I have to spend alone in hopes of getting more mature. Money is super tight (rent, car and college are super expensive) so there are no possibilities like traveling somewhere. Usually I'll go out and drink some beer while listening to songs in a pub. I know.. it's a boring life. And at the end of the day every other person seems like they are traveling and doing shit non stop. So I guess it's non of their businesses that I'm lonely and there's no reason for me to blame my misfortune on them.

I understand..
>>
>>16315977
It exists but because women are collectively less likely to ask for higher paying jobs, positions, raises, promotions, overtime, ect. than men are collectively. Women also in general make different life decisions than men. They might choose different majors, make different career decisions, have to or choose to take time off for pregnancy and children, and choose to stay at home. Any gap that's there is created by the free choices of women, not oppression.
>>
>>16315909
Am I interested in casual sex/relationships and promiscuity? No. But some girls are.
>>
File: BABYBABYBABYBABY.jpg (78 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
BABYBABYBABYBABY.jpg
78 KB, 800x600
>>16316025
>fix yourself and become less boring
>okay, I'll withdraw myself and continue my boring life
No, you don't understand.
It just sounds like you're trying to fuel your pity party here, and you go do that shit with the other retards in /r9k/. Over here, we're trying to get people to fix themselves. Are you going to fix yourself?

Find some interests. Find some hobbies. The only thing you pay is attention. Hell, any board here that isn't boo hoo no gf /r9k/ can help you just by lurking. Don't copy them 1:1 unless you want to become homosexual neonazi Pajeet, but learn about them just enough to see if it's something you like.

Do that, and then you understand.
>>
If a girl asks some personal questions out of the blue, is that a sign of her liking you.
>>
>>16316394
Yes
>>
>>16315472
The former two are both good. It's nice to be taken care of after a hard day. It's nice to do something nice for someone you care about too. It seems kind of difficult to have multiple people in the kitchen though.

>>16315628
I mostly just leave those topics alone. Not worth the hassle generally. There are parts of my past some women probably wouldn't be comfortable about. So I'll be honest if they ask questions, but I won't bring it up otherwise. I'd prefer it if they returned the favor.

>Also, do you guys think people tend to want to recreate things they did with their exs?
That sounds horrible. I'd rather make new experiences than try to copy her ex.
>>
>>16315472

i'd cook for the girl cause it would make me feel good to see them enjoy a meal

plus it's in my blood, my background is italian.
>>
File: 1442326732335.gif (590 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1442326732335.gif
590 KB, 640x640
Question for our lovely femanons.

When you first meet a guy, lets say that its your guy/girl friends friend, a classmate, or someone else that you will probably see more than once, do you instantly/during the encounter assess whether he would be boyfriend/fuck buddy material?

I know many of my guy friends always seem to talk about girls they just met like
>Wow you can not guess in what ways I want to probe that ass
>I would die, be reborn, and die again before I even wished I would touch her.
>I dont care if she is single, we are going to fuck tonight.
>She is a 5. But she is still fuckable.

I know women are more subtle than this, but do you also think like this whenever you meet new guys?
>>
I told a girl I thought she was a really cool girl. She said I was cool too. Was it beta ? I was kind of drunk btw
>>
>>16316616
Depends on the girl. Go ask her if it was beta. Make sure that if it was, that you brush it off as you being drunk, and you really think she is a good looking and funny gal.
Bonus points if you can make her giggle.
>>
>>16316656
She was really flattered it seems. Theres no way ill ask her that though
>>
>>16316678
Top kek.
Well if she was flattered then go speak with her again. If you really feel there is a connection between you two dont ignore the chances of you getting together.
If you are afraid of rejection, then I would suggest you just speak to her like you would any other friend, and see if she gets more flirtatious with you before you make the move.
>>
>>16316450
I don't, but I'm sure some girls do. I always see people as potential friends first.
>>
File: million dollar ruby.jpg (27 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
million dollar ruby.jpg
27 KB, 450x450
Femanons

What would be required to persuade you to be part of a harem?
>>
Girls, would you leave your boyfriend of 2 years if he told you he's bisexual
>>
>>16316732
>I always see people as potential friends first.
Well kudos for being subtle.
I was hanging out with a group of friend at my friends house. My friends gf noticed me staring too long at her girl friend.
She asked me if I wanted her to "hook us up". I laughed it off but Prayed she would actually do it.
>>
>>16316616

More replies pls
>>
>>16316616
>>16316838
>XYZ happened. Did I fuck it up with this guy/girl?
>Maybe, maybe not. We're not in their head, we don't know
Read OP next time
>>
>>16316827
>She asked me if I wanted her to "hook us up". I laughed it off but Prayed she would actually do it.
Did you actually say yes? Because if you didnt don't expect her to try to work any magic. I mean its not like its an uncommon for friends to help others in that way.
>>
>>16316745
Guaranteed security for life.
>>
>>16316450
Not really.
>>
Gurls, thoughts on a guy who's 23 and has no car, but a good job, and is in school?
>>
>>16316450
You realize not all guys think like this either right?

First thing that passes through my mind when I see an attractive girl might be, "She's cute", but that doesn't necessarily mean want to gf her/fuck her.
>>
>>16316871
>You realize not all guys think like this either right?
>I know many of my guy friends always seem to talk about girls they just met.
>>
>>16316851
I was drunk at the moment. And for some reason it didnt occure to me that I had a girlfriend. Once it did, I was actually mortified.
I am currently staying away from alcohol.
>>
File: 1428054821943.jpg (54 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1428054821943.jpg
54 KB, 640x480
>>16316886
>And for some reason it didnt occure to me that I had a girlfriend.
You can't be serious
>>
>>16316927
I was pretty hammered. I dont even remember most of that night except this event.
>>
>>16316927
That picture nailed it.
>>
>>16316999
This is not making me feel any better you know.
I am literally debating whether to tell my gf about it or not.
>>
I like traveling, exploring and camping around for long periods of time. Are there any sane girls out there into this?
>>
>>16317016
Sure. I'd say the majority would want more stability though

>>16316865
Good for him?

>>16316794
I know for a fact my boyfriend has no interest in men, but I wouldn't have a problem if he did, unless it was exclusively men

>>16316745
You couldn't. Why would I want to be one of many when I can be the only one?

>>16316450
I wouldn't say instantly, no.
>>
>>16317006

Tell your girlfriend what? That you got drunk?

Go for it if you want <.<. Not sure what that solves except make trouble for no reason.

The fact that you're obsessing about it after is probably the way worste part of all this.
>>
why would a girl ask if I have my own place (I dont)

is that their way of testing me/seeing if I have money?
>>
>>16317075
She wants to fuck you and wants to know if you've got a place to do it at. It's pretty obvious
>>
>>16317064
Im not really obsessing about it >>16316927 made me think about it again and I got really uncomfortable and started to feel bad about myself.

I dont have a high self-esteem. If I didnt already have a girlfriend, chances are I would not have one today, and be a very different person too.
She changed a lot of things about me for the better.
>>
>>16317080

wait, what

how do you figure that? and I dont have my own place so what should I suggest? theirs?
>>
>>16317075
As >>16317080 says. Its pretty obvious she wants to shag you sometime in the near future. You should actually try to find a place to fuck any future girls that ask you this. Try to see with your friends if they have an apartment that you could use for these moments.
I have a friend that has an apartment that is empty most of the time.
Could bring any girl there if I wanted to.
Sadly, I dont get lots of girls
>>
Perhaps it's a stupid question, but I'm a bit confused about this. I'm 19 year old woman and I just started in a new class, and I've gotten a few friends. It's only guys, not because I'm a ~special snowflake who doesn't get along with women ~ but because I'm a bit socially retarded and the guys are pretty immature too, so we fit nicely together. But the tone they use among themselves and towards me is so different from what I'm used to with girls. They joke around a lot and take the piss of me, and they don't do that so much with the other girls. It doesn't seem mean-spirited, but they joke around a lot about my weird hobbies, height (I'm 5'0) and if I fuck something up - they apologize if I seem hurt, though. There's this guy I'm really interested in, but every time we speak, he's kind of mocking me and talking shit. He LOVES making me angry and apparently gets off when I'm reacting badly to the stuff he says. When guys do this I usually hit them or start yelling at them, and they find it really funny for some reason.

I know it's hard to know his intentions, you're not inside his head, but is it normal to do so when you're a guy? Could it mean he likes me, or the exact opposite? It's just that the girls I know normally compliment each other and tell each other how much they mean to them etc (at least that what I see on Facebook, I have few female friends).

Again sorry for stupid question haha
>>
>>16317092
I don't actually see any way to recover from it tbh
>>
>>16317016
Some, but they were generally involved with the hunting community up here in the NW from what I saw.
>>
>>16317095
Sounds like you're in the bro-zone to me. If they were interested in you, they wouldn't be treating you like one of the guys
>>
>>16317104

in the future if this scenario comes up again...I mean.

mind you I used to be fat and now im very fit, so im not used to girls showing interest...I just figured they were making conversation, it caught me off guard. like, small talk then suddenly "so, do you have your own place?"

you really think it means they wanted to fuck? seems forward though doesnt it?
>>
>>16317118
>small talk then suddenly "so, do you have your own place?"
Definitely want to fuck. I really don't know what you could say in the future, if they had their own place they'd probably invite you back to theirs. Do you live with your parents or something?
>>
>>16317081

I said obsessing because you went through the drawn out process of making some round about multi-chain of questions about what other people think about your situation. That's putting too much thought in to it.

I have a friend who freaked out and felt so guilty he threw up because the day before he was at a wedding, and he talked to and danced with a girl that was cute. He was convinced he had cheated on his girlfriend and was scum of the earth.

My friend and I couldn't stop laughing our asses off and wondering how she puts up with him, and how he puts up with making himself so miserable over nothing (tbh, almost everyone thinks the entire relationship is unhealthy).

Right now your reminding me of him.

Stop being a spaz about it, and just learn how to hold your liquor.
>>
>>16317128

yeah, trying to save money and had a rough period before (dealt with depression, RL issues).

in any case, it's kinda cool that someone might think of me that way, i'm generally not the type to approach people either. I guess the time in the gym is slowly paying dividends.
>>
She won't kiss me. 10 months in a relationship, after 12 months chasing her. She says yes online, then clams up in real life. We hugged a few times (note that we'd been together for months at that point), then poof, no more. She won't reply me when I say 'I love you', she'll do anything imply it, yet not say the word 'love'. She's from a conservative background and I'm beta as fuck (and working on changing that). Is she playing me, or does she not love me?
>>
>>16317095
As a guy who has had girls in his friendcircle for a long time, I'll tell you this.
You are one of the group. They actually like having you around.
You provide a perspective that they dont have access to, a female perspective.
That is also why you are often the target of their daily jokes and pusharounds.
Guys are like that. They are often very aggressive with their jokes and general behaviour towards their friends, expecially if they are bestfriends.
The "meaner" they seem to get, without it actually being blant out bullying, the more they think of you as a friend.
Also, your reactions is kinda what is fueling this.
When a guy is joking about another guy, the usual response is to joke back, often pulling a better one off.
your reaction seems to be to get pissed or react negatively. That is what is making them continue. If you didnt take the things they said literally, and started joking back, then they would not only be impressed with you, but you might fit in more with them.

About the guy, well we really cant know.
There are always cases of guys that act tough and mean to girls they like, in hopes that they will fall for the "bad guy" attitude.
If you wanna know his true intentions, make some dirty jokes and see how he reacts to them. Especially if it involves you and him.
>>
>>16317149
>10 months
>haven't even kissed
You're not even in a relationship
>>
>>16316450

Nah, not my experience, unless that person is extraordinarily attractive - then my friends and I will most likely think "wow, he's so good-looking!" Some of my female friends would definitely think he'd be friends with benefits-material, but most would want to know him better first. Most of my very attractive girlfriends have less attractive partners who have been long-term friends, so basing their attraction on the first encounter isn't happening so much. We do talk about if we'd fuck someone if he's super hot, but very rarely shit like "I would never touch him! Too ugly/or solid five, maybe if I was drunk!" to be honest. I have pretty high requirements for a potential boyfriend, so I wouldn't really start to wonder if he's interesting unless we REALLY hit it off from the first moment.
>>
>>16316107
He's saying that he's broke and can't do any of that shit. I'm literally in that place right now of recovering and fixing myself, but it's really difficult to keep the pain in check in the meantime because you're barely halfway down your list of shit to fix and you're waiting on money again. I'd LOVE to do something interesting. In two months. After I get X Y and Z get paid off and finished.
>>
>>16317095

That's the nature of how guys talk to each other.

We don't comfort or coddle each other, what we do is distract and riff off one another to make it so everyone's having a lively time, in that exact moment.

Personally, I treat my female friends different based on how they are.

My friend's girlfriend, I still poke fun at her (because I poke fun at everyone), but I treat her like a little sister that I adore (or at least that's what my girlfriend says).

My best friend, I treat her a lot like a guy, constantly teasing, poking fun, and just shooting the breeze, but she's also a lot less girly and a lesbian (definitely feminine, but also very brash and straight forward).

Could just be your personality. Easy way to find out is just ask if he wants to go out.
>>
>>16317131
>I said obsessing because you went through the drawn out process of making some round about multi-chain of questions about what other people think about your situation.
My answer here >>16316827 was not supposed to be a continuation or buildup over my OP of >>16316450.
It is two separate chains, they may be connected somewhere, but there really isnt anything more than that.
>Stop being a spaz about it, and just learn how to hold your liquor.
I stopped thinking about it a few minutes after making that post.
And I dont really like alcohol at all. I have only drunk alcohol a few times, and every time ended with me vomiting.
>>
>>16315977
>Does the wage gap actually exist or is it just a feminist myth?
yes and no.

No it doesn't exist, because two people with similar abilities and training, and who are working the same amount of hours doing the same job, are mandated by law to receive the same pay, regardless of age, sex, or race. If that situation exists, and the two parties are not being paid the same, then there's a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Yes, it does exist, because women rarely get the same jobs as men (both because of not always applying for the same jobs, and also because of being assigned different tasks), have differing abilities and/or training, or work different hours.
A fresh graduate waiter and a waitress with no training or experience will make the same amount. However, that waiter is then asked to help with bartending during busy hours, and receives a slight pay raise due to being unable to work tables and earn tips. The waitress is given a few more tables, but does not receive a pay raise, since she's doing the same job, and should be getting more tips to make up for the increased work load.
The waiter is now being paid more than the waitress, despite the possibility that the waitress may actually be earning more.
>>
>>16317109

Yeah, thought that too, haha. At least they consider me a friend! So I assume they'd act more traditionally flirty towards someone they're attracted to, in most cases. Thanks for the reply.

>>16317154

Firstly, thank you for the reply! I'm really happy to hear that they probably consider me a close friend, I got that impression too - the dynamic between all girls and all boys (+ me as the sole girl) is just so different that it can be hard to interpret. It's funny, because the girls I know can be very sweet to each other when they're together, talk about their love for each other on social media etc. but not necessarily be close at all, even decidedly dislike each other, when it's the opposite for a lot of guys. Never thought about that before. They're dicks to me, but not in a mean-spirited way, so I'll take that as a positive thing!

>Also, your reactions is kinda what is fueling this.
When a guy is joking about another guy, the usual response is to joke back, often pulling a better one off.
Oh yeah dude, I agree and I'm aware! With my two close male friends, we say a lot of shit to each other, I quickly learned the dynamics, and I have a really foul mouth and make pretty good comebacks - we can ping-pong for hours about who's a bigger loser and whose dad's a bigger cuckold lol, a lot of pranks too. It's just the guy I have a crush on, I'm not very close with him, and it threw me off-guard when he started the piss too - he's been doing it from the very first time we started talking, and I'm not comfortable taking the piss when I don't know him yet. Do you think I'm bro-zoned, as the other replier assumed, or he potentially could be interested? :) I could definitely make some jokes back and see how he reacts, I'll just have to stop being so nervous around him!
>>
Does a lifestyle of spiritual asceticism appeal to you as a woman? The rejection of materialism and wordliness, and living with deeper meaning? I've met some women who live like this, but they are much older than I am. I have yet to meet a woman my own age, early twenties, that is spiritually inclined.

I'm not even seeking out a spiritual woman for romantic reasons, I just want to learn a young woman's perspective on the world we live in and the human experience as they've felt it. I want to know if they feel the same inner struggles.
>>
>>16317180

We don't comfort or coddle each other, what we do is distract and riff off one another to make it so everyone's having a lively time, in that exact moment.

Yeah, I've come to know that, and it's a lot of fun. I have one very close female friend and she's pretty much like that too, but the girls I knew from high school were VERY different.

Thanks for the reply, and I definitely get what you mean - I also treat my friends very differently, according to their personalities. With my close male friends, even if they'll laugh for an hour when I spill coffee all over my teacher's notes, they'll still comfort me and help me clean it up/help me with homework, even if they're saying I'm borderline retarded for not being able to figuring it out, haha.

>Easy way to find out is just ask if he wants to go out.
Yeah I agree, definitely, but but where I live (little European country), it's VERY unusual l to ask people out unless you're drunk off your ass. I know gorgeous girls who've never been hit on in day time, and just going up to someone you don't know very well is unheard of, especially when you're a girl. It's so unfortunate, because I've experienced that foreign guys, especially American, are so much more open and spontaneous, it's crazy!
>>
I started dating this guy two weeks ago.. im falling hard for him. We text all day and hangout almost every day. When is the proper time to say I love you? I really like him alot
>>
>>16317295
You think you love him, but you don't. You don't even know him.
>>
>>16317295
When he is a deeply involved part of every aspect of your life. That hasn't happened in two weeks.
>>
>>16317314
>When he is a deeply involved part of every aspect of your life. That hasn't happened in two weeks.

This.

I think the average is probably between 3 and 8+ months.

Personally, I've only ever said it twice, and it was after 14 months, and 5 months respectively.
>>
>>16317225
Not op, but this frustrates me a lot.
Both wage gap agreers and wage gap deniers are missing the point of the wage gap question.
The wage gap do exist because of the way work is being distributed amongst its workers. It is not a concious living thing. It is just a side-effect of the current structure we have.
The wage gap dont exist because women are not making 70c on the dollar.
>>
Ladies, how would you feel if some guy asked you out without ever saying a word to you? Would you even consider saying yes?
>>
>>16317356
>Would you even consider saying yes?
Definitely not
>>
>>16317162
what do?
>>
>>16317371
Talk to her seriously about what you are and if she's evasive or whatever, break up.
>>
>>16317371
Sit down and talk with her about it. Face to face.
Tell her that you are tired of having her leading you on without actually doing anything to move it forward.
Tell her that if she does not want to kiss. The you are only friends. And you will only treat her as a friend until she does.
(It is very important that you hold on to this. Dont write kissy mouths. Dont write hearts. Dont say i love you. Dont even say i like you. Just treat her like you treat your best friend.
Tell her that you will be looking to meet with other girls during this time. And the longer she takes on making the decision, the bigger the chance another girl may steal you away.
If she responds badly to this, you should dump her. If she accepts it, then see were it leads. If she kisses you on the spot. Repeat this in your mind
>thank you based anon.
>>
Question, and I'm completely serious, for femanons

Would some femanon get on skype and add me, so I can talk to women on a friendly or nonprofessional basis and stop being so dumb and autistic? I have no desire to cyber or get in an internet relationship. Really just looking for some female friends, and maybe some advice for me not to be so horrible.
>>
I gave a girl at work my number, and she texted me the next night. We only shot 1 or 2 messages back and forth then she went radio silent. I texted her the next night asking her out to coffee, but she got back to me later saying she was at a family event (which I'm 99% sure is true). Tried again a few nights later and she agreed to go to a movie with me after I got off work that evening. I gave her a rough time because I planned on grabbing coffee before the movie, since it would get out late and I figured it wouldn't be all that easy to hang out/do something afterwards. She ended up canceling because she checked the movie time and saw that it was about ~30 minutes later than I suggested we meet up. Said it was to late for her. Gave a neutral response ("oh alright, sorry about the confusion"). Since then I have been out of town for a few days, and only texted her the other day to gauge her interest/availability. (she was out of town with friends).

My question is: Is this still worth it or is all the momentum and good feelings we struck gone? Should I bother hitting her up 1 more time to see if I can snag a date or move on?
>>
>>16317416
Rule of thumb dont post your skype on the internet. Ask for her Kik and from there get her skype
>>
>>16317418
I think you should try to get to know her better, before going out on dates.
It could have prevented the movie confusion (as you would have known she cant be out late) And could have told you more about what kind of person she is.
I suggest that you text more. Try having some conversations with her.
Its still not too late. Good thing is that you can use the rocky start to play the "We should start over" card.
>>
>>16317416
I'd be down to do this if we can kik first.
>>
>>16317356
I would depend on whether I've seen you around and how attractive you are.
>>
What do women think of Red Pill men? I've recently been taking it but I can't tell how effective it would actually be in a real world situation.
>>
>>16317486
Avoid at all costs. I'd actually love to see someone try it irl
>>
>>16317486
You aren't ready for that lifestyle
>>
File: 1440313021156.jpg (52 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1440313021156.jpg
52 KB, 620x670
>>16317493
>>16317500
Why?
>>
>>16317519
Why what?
>>
>>16317522
Why should I avoid it, and why am I not ready?
>>
>>16317529
>Why should I avoid it
I meant I avoid men who 'take it'. I want a normal guy, not some jaded faggot
>>
>>16317529
You aren't a red pilled woman. You aren't ready for a new world view
>>
>>16317554
I'm a guy.
>>
dont be bitter

dont be jealous of other guys

be a better man

be a better lover than her ex

etc.
>>
>>16317486

I think it's only effective on high school girls and other people with extremely low self-esteem. I'm not American, but I've spoken with my friends about it - all strong women - and they'd honestly laugh their asses off if a guy tried to pull that shit up in real life. Would never, ever, ever work on any woman I know. They're into mutual respect and that kind of shit.
>>
>>16317566
Thank goodness I'm Canadian (so pretty much American) and in college. I should be fine.
>>
>>16317247
I've never really found any women below the age of 30 into spirituality that aren't crazy, unfortunately.
>>
>>16315401
I'm a senior in HS and I have fallen madly in love with a girl that I have never even spoken to. She is a junior and moved into my school when I was in grade 11. Even when I first saw her I could feel that I had special feelings for her. I have the curse of social anxiety though. I'm not a recluse but it will stop me from doing any seriously alpha moves. I am thought of as a very nice person throughout the school although I'm not super popular. I haven't ever had a girlfriend due to my social anxiety and the fact that my school is quite small and there isn't anyone I would like to have a relationship with besides the girl I'm in love with. I have been called handsome quite a few times by boys and girls. I'm 5'10", very fit (I release my anxiety through running and lifting), I have mild teenage acne, and I emulate a very mellow personality. Everyone that I have asked says that she is not out of my league and that I can get her. I also don't come across as socially awkward but I do get muscle tremors frequently when I talk to attractive girls or when I'm in stressful situations. My main problem is that I have no classes with her whatsoever. The only time I see her is in the hallway and I don't see her often. As far as I know, she is completely oblivious to my existence. How do I form a relationship with her? I really don't want to fuck this up. I spent my entire summer trying to improve myself as a whole just so I could better my chances with her. Please help me. Having all your actions directly affected by someone you have never met or spoken with can tear you apart.

"ask them out" left too many variables.
>>
>>16317617
I'm not fucking reading that. Either ask in a comprehensible way, or don't ask at all
>>
>>16317621
this is conclusive evidence that American schools are destroying reading for our children
>>
>>16317633
>doesn't know to capitalise at the start of a sentence
>bitches about people not being able to read
Don't come back and bitch when people don't reply to what looks like teenage angst.
>>
girls if you send a snap of your underwear to someone while youre with your bf does that mean you want to fuck?
>>
>>16317383
>>16317405

A thousand thank yous, my lords
>>
>>16317641
Why the fuck would I send a picture of my underwear to someone like that?
>>
>>16317617

>>16317474
Copy paste eh? Learn to format. There's this button that says "Enter". Press it.

Man the fuck up. Nothing anyone can tell you will change your chances. You're will either succeed or fail on your own merits. Whining about it to the internet will only hurt your chances and help you never learn.
>>
File: um.png (186 KB, 332x512) Image search: [Google]
um.png
186 KB, 332x512
GIRLS;

what do you think about hairy guys? good thing or "trim that shit"?
>>
File: sry.gif (7 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
sry.gif
7 KB, 300x250
>>16317621
>>16317639
Sorry, I'm just frustrated. No hard feelings I hope?
>>
>>16317646
That's also a good question why would a girl snap me her in underwear while shes with her bf?
>>
>>16315472

I'd love a girl that cooks for me :)

I'm not good at cooking at all, so if she's good and loves cooking, all of my yes. I would reciprocate by taking her out to dinner (and probably occasionally trying myself to get good at something.)
>>
>>16315472
i'd prefer if she cooks and i bake, i bake very well but i just can't get the knack of cooking, i'm not experimental enough with savory dishes but i'll whip up all manner of sweet dishes

like the best movie snack ever
>cut up some flavorful applies like mcintosh or paula reds
>put in a bag
>add some lemon juice, some brown sugar, some cinnamon, and crush some pecans in there too
>toss in the bag
they come out like pecan apple pie bits, fuckin delicious
>>
Both genders:

Since finishing University I feel like the opportunity to meet people/girls has significantly decreased since I'm no longer regularly exposed to social situations with people my own age. Many of my friends have moved away since graduating and so in that regard I don't have many remaining local connections. Where are good spots to meet cool people even outside of school environments? I don't drive so I don't exactly have the greatest range of options and before its mentioned there's no bookstores, cafes, parks, clubs etc.. around me so other suggestions would be appreciated. Also I'm looking for work now as well though but have been fairly unsuccessful so far and thus the idea of meeting people at work is currently non-existent. For reference I'm 23 years old now as well.
>>
I'm not really meeting any new people but I've been approaching some people before and after some of my classes and just talking to them/being in their presence. Beyond that I haven't made any actual friends and just walk around campus or do homework the whole time. I'm at what equates to a cc so there aren't many clubs, what can I do to make friends?
>>
>>16317247
I'd definitely call myself ascetic and simplistic and my boyfriend is the same. We are definitely out there, anon.
>>
>>16316745
Nothing could make me do that.
>>
>>16316794
Why would you have waited so long to tell her?
>>
>>16317356
Personally, no. But I know other girls would. I'd say go for it.
>>
>>16317486
That term means so many different things that it means nothing. People who use it seriously are generally dumb because they don't realize that.
>>
Girls, when you send a guy a text saying that you had a long day what do you want us to do, and what do you not want us to do?
>>
>>16317898
Ask me about it because I want to vent and unload
>>
>>16317903
And if I tried to get your mind off of what was making you stressed you'd stop responding to me
>>
>>16317905
Is that a question or a statement?
>>
>>16317908
It's a question. Just happened to me and I'm a little pissed for making the effort
>>
>>16317912
What did she say and how did you respond?
>>
>>16317905
I'm a dude (and I'm guessing you're not the OP), but duh...

When femanon said, "Ask me about it because I want to vent and unload", that actually requires letting them unload, not interrupting the process by distracting them so they can't.

Pretty basic female logic (which, in this particular instance, makes more sense than guy's--distract me now--logic)
>>
>>16317918
She said it was a long day and asked how my work was.

I said a short quip about my work and asked if it would cheer her up to see some art I'd been working on.

She said I could try and that she had a long week ahead of her. She said she's really liking some of her courses.

I said those kind of courses are the best and asked her favourite. I also sent a picture of the art.

She said her favourite and said she didn't quite get it yet.

I said oh and asked about non academic classes she was taking.

That was sent 40 minutes ago

>>16317922
I'm pretty much a zombie right now. I've been working all day and going home and doing basically a part time job on top. Hell, I'm still working. Both of the work is dry as hell. Not to mention I'm fairly isolated and have little to no experience with girls.

But I'll keep that in mind if there's a next time.
>>
grills,

do u like guys under 20 with facial hair or no facial hair? i just trimmed my pube goatee and beaner moustache, now i look like im 12.......
>>
>>16318000

Shitskins never look good. Only borderline cunts ever shack up with shitskins
>>
Dear god help me, I fucked my opener. She had something in her profile about shaun of the dead so I opened with "I was going to give you a shaun of the dead joke but I guarantee you've had a million of them. So here I am." she replied all happy and said "The joke better be really good!". What the fuuuuuuuuuuuuck do I do now? I got nothing.
>>
>>16318004
im actually pretty light skinned tho
>>
>>16318015

You're a fucking spic.
>>
>>16318030
your point is?
>>
File: 1440401054028.jpg (1 MB, 1832x1754) Image search: [Google]
1440401054028.jpg
1 MB, 1832x1754
>>16318015
>>
>>16318008
ask her out to the winchester or some shit goddamn
>>
Hooked up with a girl on saturday at a party, we had a great time, woke up together and swapped numbers. Buuuuuut she says she isnt looking for a relationship cause of school. I don't know what I'm asking, just sad.
>>
Girls

What do you think of guys who don't play sports? Does it matter if they're still fit?

>tall (6 foot 3 inches /194cm)

>thin on my upper body, semi-muscular legs
(from lots of walking/running/riding and carrying the extra weight that comes with my height)

>reasonably fit - up until this year I did cross country running, but I've dropped it to spend more time on other hobbies

>can play the drums and dance,

My dad won't shut up about how I don't play any sports (Casually bringing it up in unrelated conversations)
>>
>>16318069
Idk if it's just the culture where I live or what, but I only know a handful of adult men who play sports. Everyone seems to stop after high school
>>
>>16317757
Bumping.
>>
femanons, how do I become cap worthy?

I've come to the realization that I feel a lot better about myself when I know I'm sexually appealing to women. Problem is, I've been in a relationship for 4 years and I have no idea what women look for anymore. What qualities do you find in men that make you fantasize over them?
>>
>>16318122
Why do you care about this when you're in a relationship?
>>
>>16316394
Definitely. I do that because I'm interested.
>>
>>16318122
How does being in a relationship not make you feel sexually appealing? Isn't that the epitome of sexually appealing? That a woman finds you sexually appealing enough to put up with all your other bullshit?
>>
>>16317946
Damn she actually messaged back. Good thing I consulted you guys, I don't look like a retard anymore. Thanks
>>
File: IMAG0357.jpg (901 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0357.jpg
901 KB, 1440x2560
I'm having trouble getting laid in college, how attractive am I/is there anything I can do to improve my appearance?
>>
>>16318145
You look fine, the only thing I'd change is the resting bitch face
>>
>>16318145
Damn you're way more attractive than I am. Probably taller than 5'6 too.

I would say dress nicer, I've gotten much more attention from just wearing business casual when I go out.
>>
>>16318145
Shave properly.
>>
Guys, what 'conventionally unattractive' traits do you find attractive in a girl, if any?
>>
Question for the girls. I've been getting some regular sex lately which is great. Except I can't make her come - it get's too sensitive for her before climaxing when I work the clit . She does like it though when I stick my fingers in her in a pretty rough manner... Rougher than what I'm used to anyway. It's only been a couple times and we communicate very good during the sex so I"m not all too worried about it - i'm sure we'll get there in the future.
Anyway, if this sounds a little bit like you I'd like to hear how you dealt with it.. Did it go away after some time or how were you able to relax more so you could actually climax?
>>
>>16318145
Get into fashion
>>
>>16318142
Glad it's working out.

To expand on what I was saying before about the female process, in my experience, what they basically want you do is listen, make soothing noises, and let them know that you have their back (whether they're in the wrong or right). It's just a sense of comfort and stability that you're there to provide for them.

The actual sorting stuff out part happens when they're not as emotional and have vented all their feelings and calmed down.

To be honest, my girlfriend is the type that can get worked up and over-whelmed by small things some times, and it's usually just a matter of letting her know I'm there for her, and chiming in with some sympathetically optimistic perspective when she needs it (anything can be seen as positive when looked at in the right light).

Best of luck
>>
>>16318170
Can confirm that this anon knows what he's talking about
>>
>>16318161
What does that even mean?

Uhh... I have a thing for women who've got independent thought and the ability to actually support their opinions?
>>
>>16318161
Being fit. As in visible muscles fit but not bodybuilder levels. I'm not sure if it's that 'conventionally unattractive' anymore but it certainly was a few years ago.
>>
>>16318173
I think they mean like how some guys have a thing for flat chests, big noses, girls taller than them, a gap between the front teeth, ect.
>>
>>16318173
Some physical traits are generally considered conventionally unattractive. Things like big ears, for example.
>>
>>16318161
I like kinda bushy eyebrows, love pubic hair and don't mind it under the arms.
Also smoking is really hot to me. There's other stuff like dreads or piercings, but those are just preference, I guess.

Does that count?
>>
Girls. Last week I met a girl at a party and we got along really well, we got to know each other as well as you can in one night, talked during the whole party, and she even asked for me to come back with her to a friends house so we could spend the next day together.

However, at about 3 in the morning she suddenly started distancing herself, and decided to go home cause she felt sick. She gave me a hug and left me. I've messaged her once since then and after a couple messages she left to go to her friends. My question is does it sound like she genuinely likes me, or feels like I was a mistake and is trying to avoid talking to me? Probably a stupid question.
>>
>>16318366
If she hasn't messaged you asking to hang out again, rest assured she has no interest.
>>
Girls, how can I tell a girl actually wants me for being me, and not just because I listen, help her out or am a free dick to hop on?
>>
>>16318457
She probably likes you a lot for being all 3.
Is there some reason you believe otherwise?
Are you a couple or FwB?
>>
>>16315401

How do I do surgery?
>>
File: young brad pitt.jpg (55 KB, 397x620) Image search: [Google]
young brad pitt.jpg
55 KB, 397x620
>>16317363
>>16317872

>definitely not
>I wouldn't but some girls would

>yound brad pitt approaches
"h-hey, I know i've never actually met you but I think you're really attractive, would you want to go out sometime?"

don't even act like you'd say no if it was a dapper motherfucker like brad pitt, it's all based on attraction. that's what these loser ass pick up artists have wrong
>>
Girls

Can you emotional depend on a guy but not fall for him.
>>
>>16318525
that is the literal definition of the friendzone

she will cry on your shoulder about why chad thundercock wont return her calls but won't even consider going on a real date with you
>>
>>16318499
I would and I have said no to that.

And I don't understand why the go-to example always seems to be Brad Pitt.
>>
>>16318552
>implying brad pitt is not the ideal human being
>implying you've denied a straight 10/10 in everyones book
>>
>>16318567
Lmao Pitt isn't even 6'
>>
File: brad-pitt.jpg (67 KB, 930x933) Image search: [Google]
brad-pitt.jpg
67 KB, 930x933
>>16318570
>mfw i'm not "tall enough" for her

enjoy your monstrosity of a bf
>>
>>16318592
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzb3TcC6zkM
>>
So like I've accidently fuckboi two girls and as much as I regret it. I feel like I may end up going down that road again. All I wanna know is how I stop psychological manipulate my female frirnd and accept that I am sky and weak but that's is ok to be like that.
>>
File: 1408140771133.jpg (22 KB, 497x518) Image search: [Google]
1408140771133.jpg
22 KB, 497x518
What's it like to break up with your significant other not because they did anything wrong, but because you just go bored or found someone you liked better? Do you feel bad or do you just not really care?
>>
>>16318547

She already has a boyfriend, like i met her after they were together and now she is emotionally dependent on me.
>>
>>16318610
stay mad circus freak. the days of needing a "big strong man to protect me" have long passed, and now it's all about facial aesthetics and money, gigantors just have the primitive look about them
>>
Do introverted girls still exist and if so how do I meet them? My x's were all extroverts and I'm sick of trying to keep up with social butterflies who turn out to be sluts pls halp.
>>
>>16318660
Search online? Try MMO's or gamer girls in general. Try "nerds" or bookworms. Try emos or anime club.
They deffiently exist if you know were to look.
>>
>>16317866
It's a recent liking. It's not like i want to chug dicks all the time.
>>
Not a gender related question, not even an advice question really but not worth it's own thread.

How easy is it for you guys to crack your thumb? I can crack one of them whenever I want and it never runs out of steam, so to speak, can go five minutes with continuously cracking it and it won't let up. Just want to see how normal this is.
>>
Girls are you more attracted to a guy when you see him being complimented/almost "worshipped" by his (attractive) GF ?
>>
>>16318161
Being chubby but not for all girls.
If you're cute and proportionate (aka not a balloon around your waist), I find it often more interesting than girl with an amazing body.

It's so much cuter and I'm not afraid to break you in half during sex
>>
>Have massive crush on guy
>Ask him out (about 3 weeks ago)
>He rejects me
>I start to move on
>Sort of avoiding him (in the sense that if I see him I might wave, instead of going up and talking to him as I would have before, things like that)
>Suddenly he starts seeking me out and talking to me again
>Still incredibly attracted to him, but for my own good I try to keep conversations short and casual
>He keeps looking disappointed when I leave/ignore/don't talk to him

WTF is going on? Is he denser than a harem lead and didn't even realize I asked him out and he rejected me (he's pretty socially awkward)? Or does he realize it but wants to be "just friends" (I'm not at all ready for that)?
>>
>>16319217
Need more info. You a girl or guy? And history with this guy?
>>
>>16319217
How did you ask him out? Did you explicitly ask him out for a date or was it for coffee or something else that could be taken as just hanging out and not a date?

There are a few possible reasons for his behavior though
>He didn't realize you were asking him out for a date and wasn't interested in just hanging out right then. He now realized that maybe it was supposed to be a date but doesn't know how to ask you out without sounding like a complete tool/desperate.
>He wasn't that interested but after sitting on it a few days realized he kinda likes you
>He doesn't like you but is now trying to get easy pussy as he realized you like him
>He thought you were just trying to make fun of him and said no
>He's just spilled his spaghetti and said the first thing that came to his mind, didn't correct it right there and is now too afraid to ask you out because spaghetti and doesn't want seem like a complete tool/desperate
>He just wants to be friends
>>
>>16319243
I'm a girl.
We're in the same class and I'd been developing a big crush on him since last spring.
We get along well and it was nice to have someone to talk about nerdy things with. We laughed a lot together, and both sought ought each others' company. I sort of knew he was out of my league because he's very good looking and I'm, well, not. But I needed closure to move on. And now he keeps wanting to talk to me again.
>>
>>16319262
Last thing, what do you look like? Tall/short? Fat/skinny? Cute/gross face? Avg. across the board?
>>
>>16319262
Oh, and do you just chat in class or hang other times?
>>
>>16319258
I actually posted on /adv/ about it at the time, so some of you might recognize it.
Basically I first asked him if he wanted to hang out together and study. He replied he'd have to check his schedule, then didn't reply anything at all again for three days. I replied and asked if he'd had time to check it, stressing that I'd like it if we could meet up/see each other and he then replied and said he didn't have time.
Which he might not have had, because it was a very busy week in class, but the slow reply and lack of a "but I'd like to see you some other time" or anything like that made me interpret it as a no.
>>
>>16319275
We'd chat in class or at larger parties. We weren't spending time together as friends just the two of us
>>16319270
Average height, average weight, fairly ugly face
>>16319262
I meant this spring, not last spring.
>>
>>16319278
>>16319262
First of all leagues are bs. If you don't have the characteristics of a troll it doesn't matter nearly as much as who you are matters.

So you asked him out to study and when he said no took that to mean he doesn't like you. Some people just like studying alone. And if he's socially awkward he might not have much experience with talking/texting people and has no idea you actually like him and would like to go on a date with him. Next time you see him ask him out. Ask him out on a date and be sure to mention it's a date. If he turns that one down then you know he doesn't see you as a possible partner.
>>
>>16319285
I think, for sure, he either misses you as a casual friend, seems like you guys clicked like that and now he doesn't have that.
The up for debate part is he could just want to be friends or he could not know you asked him out.
>>16319278
According to this, he probably didn't think of it as a date. I know I wouldn't have.
I say try again being a little more forward and obvious.

There is the chance that he just likes having a girl be into him and is stringing you along. I wouldn't bet on this though, very few guys pull shit like that, and you can kinda tell if he is. Insecure or overly alpha.
>>
>>16319179
No, I lose interest as soon as I know a guy is accounted for.
>>
>>16319092
I shuddeed just reading this.
I think you're unusual in that regard and you should stop cracking your thumb because it's gross.
>>
From what I've heard from PUAshits or as a general rule of thumb, guys are supposed to take as long between texts as the girls they're texting do. She replies in an hour, he replies in an hour or later.

Does this change when the girl becomes a girlfriend or something close to it?
>>
>>16319365
Yeah, I text my girlfriend whenever I get her text. And she does the same. Most of the time, not work, class, with friends, shit like that.

By when we're free we chat a lot, just because we like to. You hide that during the flirting process, dumb, but it works.
>>
>>16319313
After thinking about it a bit, I think he didn't realize I was trying to ask him out, but I also don't think he wants to date me. If he wanted to, he would have made some sort of effort.
>>16319301
I didn't notice it at the time, but he has a *lot* of girls who seem to be into him, and acts completely oblivious to it. He seems to be one of those guys who were shy and awkward in high school and then suddenly got super good looking and have no idea how to handle it. He's still very awkward and seems to have some mild social anxiety, but y'know, it was nice to have someone I could talk about Star Wars and LOTR lore with, but was also attractive.
>>
>>16319377
>doesn't want to date me
Could be true, but you can always find out, get the closure you wanted, and then go back to normal.
And that's assuming he says no, which is worst case.
Ask him out.

Also, 2 things.
1) He might have just not thought of you as an option.

2) I know I would totally (and have) date a less attractive girl, who was passionate about lore and nerd shit. NOT easy to find, and the ones you do are usually a little crazy. Even so, it's worth a gamble. And that's from my own personal experience of surprising people because I'm "too attractive" to like the things I like.
>>
>>16319377
Look nigger ask him out.

Guys don't get asked out a lot even if they're good looking, girls just try to give hints and then what happens after that depends on how socially awkward the guy is and if he is even slightly like you describe him he doesn't know what to do. Besides it seems like you two get together well enough. I'll guarantee you he'll rather take an average nerdy girl instead of a 10/10 slut without a brain.
>>
>>16319397
well, if 1) is the case, what does that mean exactly? He doesn't see me as an option because I don't even register as a person you could theoretically have sex with?
I was hoping for 2) because we had great chemistry, but idk, I just want to move on
>>
>>16318499
I really wouldn't. I don't know why you think being good looking is enough to counteract the danger of going out with a total stranger. Ted Bundy was handsome and charming too.

>>16318525
They're called friends.

>>16318660
No, introverted girls have died out. Seriously, they exist, but they hang out inside, alone.

>>16319179
No? I swear, some of these "do you find it attractive when ___" are getting weirder and weirder

>>16319365
Text back when you can. Don't fucking wait a hour just because she took an hour, because that's not a conversation. That's the rule both before you're in a relationship as well as when you are in one
>>
>>16319425
No, it's hard to explain. Sometimes you just think of someone as a friend, but if they ask you out you're like, oh fuck, that could be fun.
Especially if he's awk and didn't get around in HS, which I think you said.

If you want to move on, make it super easy.
>hey, you want to go on a date sometime?
Yes, woo.
Anything but a yes, either don't be awkward and be friends like you were. Or continue to just wave and stuff like you are now. This would be super fast, not like you're stringing yourself on.
>>
Dudes,
Please rip me a new one. Figuratively.
I hate myself. Can't believe what I'm doing, but I'm having fantasies about breaking up with my fiance and going after guys that are out of my league. I think it's pre wedding scares. I hate myself! Ughhhhhh. Fuck me. I love my fiance. I don't want to be a ho.
Only 22, though, and marriage is scary. Anyways, please tell me I'm a ho so I can stop being this thing I hate.
Second question: how do you feel about marriage? And/or how not to get divorced?
>>
Guys, what do you consider fat for a girl? I used to be a lot smaller, got suicidal, and gained a bunch of weight. I still don't think most people would consider me fat, but I'm pretty paranoid about it. Pics of girls would help. I'm in the process of losing weight, want to hit on a guy, but I'm not sure if I'm a whale.
>>
>>16319720
depends on the girl. some can pull it off pretty well, so long as youre not literally a whale then nobody cares. pics would help tbh, but don't get naked this is allegedly a sfw board
>>
>be guy
>cannot cum with normal vaginal/anal sex with or without condom
>only way to cum is when the girl fingers my asshole while sucking me off
What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>Into a guy I sit behind in class
>Get a decent amount of male attention, so I'm a little surprised he hasn't tried talking to me
>Make sure that I look good af every time I know I'll see him
>After a while of him not saying anything, say fuck it and go to class in a hoodie/no makeup
>Has a full on fucking dialogue with me, talk about mutual music interest, he has a huge smile on his face any time I say something/laugh
>Fuck yeah, I'm in
>Go to class next time looking presentable, he doesn't say a word to me

Explain.
(I'm a pussy, I can't initiate)
>>
>>16319751
He's probably intimidated by how good you look
>>
>>16319751
he likes you, but you're way out of his league with makeup on. ask him out, he'll say yes guaranteed.
>>
>>16319643
Grass is always greener syndrome. Everyone gets it. Just take a moment to realise that all the single hos choking on a dozen dicks per night will be wishing for your cozy, loving married life when they realise they've been used like a crusty old cum-stained sock.

>How not to get divorced
Don't cheat. Work on problems instead of running from them.
>>
>>16319751
You probably look fake as fuck. You're trying too hard, essentially.
>>
>>16319770
I'm definitely not one of those girls that looks completely different with makeup on, though. I don't sculpt a new face or anything.
>>
>>16319751
He's too intimidated to talk to you when you're looking your best. I guess try to tone down how good you look when you go to that class.
>>
>>16319764
Fuck, how do you suggest doing it?
>>
>>16317095
men usually banter a lot if they are bros, looks like you got caught up in that. Know that its not personal and if they would not make fun of you for your weird hobbies they would find something else or just make something up.
They probably find it funny because they expect you to return the banter, but instead you are getting mad at what for them is routine, which is weird to them.
>>
>>16319779
You don't really need to. The fact that you're actively trying hard to attract men can be off-putting to some men. Which sounds like the case here, to me at least.
>>
>>16317095
Men bond by dishing out insults they don't really mean. Women bond by dishing out compliments they don't really mean.
>>
While having sex what is the average duration (in mins) of the penetration of your bf before he comes?
>>
>>16319751
Some girls look cute in a hoodie. You might be one of them. Also he might have other shit on his mind etc. Be careful of reading too much into it.

>(I'm a pussy, I can't initiate)
Yes you can.
>>
>>16319751
You are probably more attractive than he feels he's qualified for. The second you knock yourself down a peg or two he starts talking to you, so this seems like the case. Build more of a rapport with him.
>>
>>16319795
I think for us the whole ordeal ends up being 45 minutes including foreplay.
>>
>>16319831
which equates to like 30~ mins of penetration.

Sorry for totally circumventing the question you actually asked
>>
>>16319795
From few minutes to never depending on my state of mind.
>>
For girls and guys if they know:

I'm in college. I finally introduced myself to a girl I think is quite hot, we've talked here and there in class. It all started when she initiated and said she saw me before somewhere.
Finally, after a week (we only have class together twice a week, and its weight training) I approached her after class and introduced myself/shook her hand and we began walking together.
I felt a little awkward but fine, she seems out of my league. I felt very selfish at the end of the exchange, when we went our separate ways, because we just talked about me. She showed a lot of interest, but I cant tell if that was her just being nice because I was walking with her.

I don't know what it was, but she kept asking questions about me, one right after the other. I think i mightve had time to interject and ask about her, but I'm not sure.

From an outside source, does it seem like she likes me? I was going to ask her to get some coffee or tea after class, but it gets really sweaty in there, so maybe just her number to meet up later.
>>
>>16319884
>Questions
Always a good sign. Flip the script next time.
>>
File: 1267736633207.jpg (17 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
1267736633207.jpg
17 KB, 604x453
A guy in my uni class is obviously into me but I'm aromantic and asexual. I have
>short boyish haircut
>no makeup ever, no coverup on acne
>no girly clothes, all mens' t-shirts and jackets
>slouch
so you can probably tell that I never get attention, thus I have no idea how to handle this.

He talks really fast and chuckles a lot around me and he's started trying to initiate physical contact like poking, playful swatting with papers, etc. so it's really obvious but he hasn't made a move. Do I wait for him to get up the courage and then just tell him no? I wouldn't mind being his friend since we have a lot of the same interests but from what I've heard, that's like a fate worse than death.
>>
>>16319916
Just lead him on and then slowly squeeze the life out of him
>>
>>16319916
Pretend not to notice, and if he asks you tell him you're not interested.
>>
File: Here we go again.gif (1 MB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
Here we go again.gif
1 MB, 200x150
>>16319916
>I'm aromantic and asexual
>>
>work in retail
>some bitch tells me she wants to return something
>literally hands me a scratched up flower vase, no receipt or date or anything
>"can i please have like a refund or store credit or something"
>"no"
>bf comes in
>"hey baby what's wrong?...uh huh huh...hey buddy what the fuck is your problem?"
>what
>"my gf asked you very politely, so why the fuck were you so rude to her? try being rude to me motherfucker, how about it, try it bitch" (paraphrasing)

This dude probably yells at me for 2 minutes straight. Then he grabbed my collar and I snapped. I reflexively pushed him away, then came around the corner and punched him as hard as I could. I got fired on the spot.

My gf is embarrassed by my actions, but I don't give a fuck. Shes telling me I should apologize to the guy and girl or else she'll think less of me for being so "immature and unable to let go of something so minor".

I don't like people disrespecting me, especially in front of everybody at the place I work. I'm not gonna let some asshole threaten me like that. How am I wrong?
>>
>>16319986
You really shouldn't have punched that guy, but I wouldn't apologize.
>>
>>16319986
As soon as he got physical, you had the right to defend yourself physically. The punch might have been excessive, though.
>>
>>16319986
Best way to deal with that shit is a condescending smirk. Drives them up the fucking wall.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.