[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brother's girlfriend is satan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 13
File: 1430193834848.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1430193834848.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
I live alone with my older brother. I love him a lot, we're really close. We've lived alone together since I was 16, I had problems with our mom so I moved in with him. We've been nothing but happy since.

He has been seeing this girl for about a year now. She hates me guts, why? No idea but from the day we've met she's hated my guts even though I've been nothing but polite to her. I don't think my brother realizes it though. She's always being condescending and sassy towards me. She glares at me all the time. She hates it when my brother does anything with me. To put it simply, she's a C-word.

She's been staying over here a lot more often. Since my big brother works, I'm the one that cooks and cleans in the house. Whether it's cooking or cleaning, she'll try to find some way to one up me or undermine what I'm doing. For example I wake up at 5AM everyday to make breakfast for my brother so he can eat something nice before going to work. My brother wakes up at 6 so the breakfast will be ready and fresh for him by the time he wakes up. She'll wake up at 4AM just to one up me. It's not like I'm controlling about it, she could tell me she wants to cook but she purposely doesn't just to make me wake up and see that she has "beat" me to the punch. Whenever I make dinner she always has to have a comment like "I could make this so much better."

If I'm vacuuming the floor and she'll start criticizing for every little speck of dust I miss. If I'm folding the laundry she'll say I don't fold it right. If I make the bed she'll say I don't do it right. She finds any reason to put me down. I really dislike her. The worst part is whenever my brother wants to do anything alone with me she always finds a reason to get upset at him. She hates when he gives me attention even though she's already nabbing most of it.

I feel so sad. I've been trying my best to get along with her for my brother's sake but it's impossible. Why does she hate me so much? What do I do?
>>
She is insecuire
>>
Have you tried sitting down with her and asking her what her deal is? Have you talked to your brother about it?
>>
>>16308675
"if you're so damn good why don't you do it then?"
>>
She's insecure. Rig her make up to explode or give her flesh eating bactiria. She'll stop making your life hard after she kills herself or cheats on him because she thinks she's ugly and he won't notice.
Or make her a pack mule. Complaint? "Would you like to do this better? Here, do it." Now you get to complain.
>>
>>16308675
C-can you be my gf? You seem like waifu material.
>>
>>16308689
I have actually. She just smugly said "I have no idea what you're talking about."

I haven't told my brother because I don't have enough proof. She doesn't act like that in front of him most of the time and if she does it's in the most subtle of ways. She's pretty sneaky, she's not dumb.
>>
>>16308700
She's playing the plausible deniability game. I think her plan is to drive you out since she perceives you as a threat. Whatever you do, don't let her win. Just standard your ground, maybe record your interactions with each other. You have to beat her at her own game.
>>
Why don't you let her cook breakfast and vacuum and cook dinner if she wants to? Hell, that sounds like a good deal
>>
>>16308675
>>16308700

How old are you now, if you don't mind me asking?

She's insecure because you're not even his girlfriend and you're doing all these wonderful things for him. It makes her feel inadequate.

If you've tried working things out with her, I suggest bringing this up to your brother. Proof doesn't necessarily matter--most guys will side with the girlfriend just to avoid the ensuing drama. Start letting her take over these duties and avoid talking to her until you're able to get your own place.
>>
>>16308675
tell your brother you'll be his girlfriend then have sex with him and get him to break up with her. LOL
>>
>>16308735
Why would she want to drive me out? What the heck. I won't leave though even if it becomes unbearable.

>>16308736
I'm not stopping her, she's free to do whatever she wants. But she doesn't actually want to do those things, she hates cleaning and she only cares to criticize me when I do it. I've never seen her pick up a broom. She doesn't actually know how to cook very well, the few times she's made dinner it was either from a can or subpar. Even my brother wasn't impressed. She can make the most basic of breakfast but that's about it, in that regard she's eager to try and one up me. But I've always gone above and beyond even in breakfast so I think she resents me for that. It's just the way she goes about things is purposely done to try and spite me.

>>16308749
I'm 21. I want proof because she's shown me that she's a bad person on the inside. I can't let my brother stay with her knowing that. I don't want to leave just because she can't deal with someone else around, it's unfair.
>>
>>16308780
Don't concede to her, it's clear she's insecure and has issues. Do you think your brother would believe you without proof?
>>
>>16308797
I think he would but he would still have some doubt because she hides it so well. He knows I wouldn't lie to him but I'd like to back it up with something to ease the doubt. I'm not the type to start unnecessary drama, I want it to be a one and done deal.
>>
>>16308780
>Why would she want to drive me out?
You're literally the perfect girlfriend besides the sex part. I'm not just flattering you, you sound like a great sister but that's a hard act to follow for any woman. You're a giant red flag with neon lights to her.
>>
If my boyfriend was being coddled by his sister like that I would have dumped him on the spot. Clearly he's a manchild that still needs mommy to wipe his butt.
>>
File: 19392621.gif (3 MB, 288x216) Image search: [Google]
19392621.gif
3 MB, 288x216
>>16308804
The best thing I can think of is get a tape recorder and let it run while it's just you and her. You can make a highlight reel later if you want. Either that or you can just beat her to something to the point that she has a meltdown and your brother catches the tail end of it, and then you confront her about always being mean to you infornt of him.

Remember, you have all the advantages in this war of attrition. As long as you just keep being regular old you, there's no way he'll think less of you in any way. She'll eventually have to up the ante by lying or setting a trap of some sort, and you can just roll through it, call her out and come out on top. You hold all the cards so don't be stressed out by her. I think this is one of the few times where you really could kill her with kindness.
>>
She thinks you are competition.

Not direct competition per se, but many things she '' brings '' to the routine/relationship are the same you do. That said, it s not a big surprise that she wants to prove she's better than you at said activities.

You're also competition for your brother resources,atention and love.

Add insecurity + jealousy and you get your situation.

Best of luck OP, just don't get too negative about not being friends with her, it's not your falt and she's not interested.
>>
>>16308842
>coddled
How is this coddling? Sounds like a fairly healthy relationship.
>>
>>16308842
What's the big deal? He works full time, maybe he pays the lion's share of the rent and she wants to contribute in this way. As long as he doesn't throw a fit when his laundry isn't always done I don't get how this is a red flag for you.

I won't try to say she like cleaning but maybe she just likes cooking?
>>
>>16308804

Buy a tape recorder that doesn't make beeping noises and just carry it around with you in your pocket for a couple days, there is no way she will notice.

Or

Quit playing house with your brother, you're not his wife, and become independent.
>>
>>16308821
This. How is she supposed to compete with that? It's unfair on her tbh.
>>
Why are you playing housewife to your own brother? You're walking up at 6 am to make breakfast just for him, you're making elaborate dinners just for him, you clean and vacuum the house all day? And you're 21? Don't you have a job?

What are you going to do if you get a boyfriend of your own? Don't you want your own boyfriend?
>>
Tell your brother. Trust the bond you have with him. Personally, if my "SO" was doing that to my sibling, I would verbally beat the shit out of them. My sister would be way more important than any SO. And from how you described your relationship with him, it sounds like he would do the same for you (Except the verbal part. Don't think he's that kind of guy). So what if you don't have much proof? Why would you lie? If she gets defensive, the innocent don't have to be defensive for something they didn't do.
>>
>>16308886
Why does she think she has to compete to begin with? If he's with her then he likes her for her, why does she think she has to change anything?
>>
File: victim2.jpg (189 KB, 1018x1528) Image search: [Google]
victim2.jpg
189 KB, 1018x1528
>>16308697
>>16308821
>>16308868
>>16308877
>>16308886
>>
>>16308886
The sad thing is that OP is gonna hurt her brother's love life because, regardless of how reasonable the situation actually is, the first thing these girls are gonna do is tell all their friends about how he's a hopeless manchild with a sister complex and that's why they dumped him.

Pretty soon he'll be "that guy." Fuck insecure people smh tbh fam
>>
Does anyone else think OP's situation is a leeeetle too close to wincest? Is this a plot of a popular wincest anime? Little sister has mommy issues, moves in with big brother sempai, becomes pseudo-wife, and now she has to claim brother's heart when his evil new girlfriend appears.

If so, what is the name of the anime?
>>
>>16308848
Okay, thank you. I'll give it a try.

>>16308859
I just feel like I'm getting unfairly hated on. It's not like I'm preventing her from doing anything, if she wants to cook and clean then go ahead. But she doesn't really, she just gets mad when I do it.

>>16308877
I enjoy cooking and cleaning quite a bit. I don't understand the big deal either.

>>16308884
>>16308892
He took me in when he didn't have to and he's always took care of me and looked after me. When I moved in with him, I didn't want to be a leech and I didn't want to burden him. My brother couldn't cook too well, he most ate take out and instant food. Plus when he got home he was always really tired. I wanted to do my part so I took up those roles for him.

I never considered what I did to be housewifey, I was just doing my part. But even with everything I did, it's not enough. I can never repay him for what he's done for me.

I'm more than willing to give up those things if she wants to do them though. I'm not looking to fight, I just want us to get along.
>>
>>16308928
OP you're a good sister, you deserve better. Sucks you have to be put in this position.
>>
Why is OP sitting at home all day making meals and cleaning and cooking? That's okay if you're somebody's wife, but she's just a sister. She should really go to school or get a job so she can get a husband.
>>
>>16308911

Boku no Pico
>>
File: 1443302918833.jpg (400 KB, 1920x1040) Image search: [Google]
1443302918833.jpg
400 KB, 1920x1040
>>16308928
Trolling betas with waifu fantasies is just this easy.
>>
>>16308895
Mainly just insurance. I think he would believe me and be very mad but I want him to see the extent of what's been happening.

>>16308904
It's never been my intention to hurt his love life..

>>16308956
I go to school.
>>
>>16308964
Ha-ha, yes, OP is basically Oneesan and her brother is Chico and the new girlfriend is Pico.
>>
OP have you considered moving out? I think it's time you give your brother some space.
>>
>>16308928

You need to get a job and a life. Being an anime character is not a normal life.
>>
>>16308976
Even if it's not your intention to hurt his love life, you probably will. Women aren't too keen on competition.
>>
OP sounds like a real keeper. I'm surprised to find myself rooting for you despite the fact that I'm a misogynistic robot. The only advice I can give you is to try and manipulate this woman to do some idiot-level housework for you that she couldn't possibly fuck up. Either that or really step up your game when your bro is around to try and provoke a serious reaction out of her in front of him - which would ideally make him realize that she's an insecure basic bitch whom he should leave. I'm pullin for ya OP.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 300x225
>>16308982

>He's actually watched Boku no Piku and can relate the characters to real life people

Dude...
>>
Are you going to a diploma mill school? What is your schedule like? How can you keep up a house wife schedule while being a student? If it's at the expense of having no social life or hobbies outside of being a girlfriend to your own brother, then you should really try to get your own life.
>>
>taking care of your house is being a housewife now
Holy shit, do you expect her to live in filth and eat Chinese everyday?
>>
File: white-knight.jpg (1 MB, 2362x2598) Image search: [Google]
white-knight.jpg
1 MB, 2362x2598
>>16308949
>>16308994
>>16309010
>>
>>16309010
Apparently the fact that OP makes him breakfast and dinner means she wants to suck his dick.
>>
>>16309008
>so the guy who works full time should do everything to facilitate her social life
>>
>>16308675
You have an unhealthy relationship, and you sound creepy as hell.

Leave the poor woman alone you pervert.
>>
>>16309032
Eventually her brother is going to get married and have his own family. What is she going to do? Continue to play house wife?
>>
>>16308985
I'll move out some day. I don't know when that day will come but I will eventually.

>>16309008
It doesn't actually take much to maintain the house or cook. I mainly do the heavy duty stuff on weekends. But it's true, I don't have much of a social life. I do have friends but I spend most of my free time studying.
>>
What the others said...record her. There are tons of iphone apps. Just turn it on and stick in your pocket. If this is stuff that happens daily, you should get tons of snippets.

Show your brother when you know you're both alone and she won't hear it.
>>
>>16309045
>I spend most of my free time studying.
Nerd.
>>
>>16309053
More like jacking off to her brother and being jealous that another woman might take him away from her
>>
>>16308994
>misogynistic robot
/r9k/ still lurks here?
>>
I'm sorry to say it man but your time is limited. If its not her it will just be another girl. That's her nesting instincts kicking in. If you moved out you would probably have a much better relationship with her, but at this point your just an inconvenience in her life. If it weren't her specifically it would be a different female making it clear the place wasent big enough for both of you.
>>
I don't understand why people are being harsh on her. Even if you disagree with what she does, it's not like she's being a bad person. I don't see any reason to put her down.
>>
>>16309042
Well I assume it'll be literally the exact same shit she's doing now except the meals will be smaller. What the fuck kinda place do you live at where vacuuming the carpet, washing your clothes, and cooking dinner leaves you no time to live your life? What the fuck do you think people who live alone do? Hire a maid?
>>
>>16309087
She has to stop her playing house with her brother. It was fine when they were both younger, but her brother is now at the stage of his life in which he seriously is looking for a long term girlfriend or wife. It's time for her to go, and frankly, it's time for her to look for a long term boyfriend or husband as well.
>>
>>16309096
This. It doesn't take that much time, you people exaggerate everything.
>>
>>16309096
I meant what is she going to do when her brother gets married. She probably thinks she can live with them and be their live-in nanny/maid/never married spinster aunt
>>
>sister treats her brother better than a tub of shit
>clearly she wants to suck his dick and ruin his romance
I don't even.
>>
File: 1443668417553.png (284 KB, 635x543) Image search: [Google]
1443668417553.png
284 KB, 635x543
>>16309102

This. All you white knights sucking her dick need to get the fuck outta here with your hugbox logic, I'd suggest going to Reddit where she would be praised as a queen.

You're all pathetic, I bet if you saw a picture of this girl and she was ugly you'd be calling her out for the leeching, weird shit she's pulling. But no, she's your ideal waifu material.

Y'all are whipped and you don't even know the bitch.
>>
>>16308675
>she's a C-word.
Is this an american thing
>>
>>16309128
Its the polite thing.
>>
You're her competition OP, act like it. Show her that she's not going to win over your brother with her half-assed skills and destroy her in every aspect of homemaking.
>>
>>16309111
>In school, no job (probably because juggling both to be able to afford living in her own place and go to school would ACTUALLY be difficult)
>Does household chores and cooks instead to contribute so her brother doesn't have another dependent
>A symbiotic relationship, both parties seem to find it fair
>Has tried to befriend new girlfriend

>I don't want to see my brother with another woman
>I want to take care of my brothed for the rest of his life
>I'm just part of the deal girls!
>My sole ambition it to continue to play house

Can you connect that gap?
>>
>>16309165
But the girlfriend has a trump card: she can have sex with OP's brother, and OP has to remain chaste.
>>
>>16309188
>she can have sex with OP's brother, and OP has to remain chaste.
OP doesn't HAVE to..
>>
>>16309185

Quit sucking her dick man. You're pathetic.
>>
Does the girlfriend think OP is going to steal her brother away? What the living fuck man? Women are so fucking crazy.
>>
>getting out-wifed by your boyfriend's sister
How embarrassing.
>>
>>16309197
Oneechan!!!! :3 surely you wouldn't really want to have relations with your own brother

... right? ^_~
>>
>>16309221
Its more about attention and resources than anything.
>>
>>16309270
None of this would've happened if OP lived with her mother like a normal human being. Instead, she moved away from her mom and made her brother her mother figure.
>>
>>16309245
OP would understand what her brother likes more than the girlfriend so no surprise.
>>
It's obviously envy
>>
>>16308675
Are you male or female? I couldn't figure it out from your post, and it changes quite a bit...
>>
>>16309245
>>
I could be your sister tonight ~
>>
>>16309272
Selfish OP.
>>
>>16308842
This. So many times this. Anyone who can't see this doesn't know what it means to be independent.
>>
>>16309216
Did you even read the post? Smh.
>>
File: Funny-memes-dog-selfie.jpg (74 KB, 620x808) Image search: [Google]
Funny-memes-dog-selfie.jpg
74 KB, 620x808
>>16308675
Film her abusing you with a well placed camera phone. Set it up in a way you know she will criticize you and do it a couple of times. When you have substantial evidence, cue it all up and show your brother how she is when he isn't around.
>>
>>16308697
Fucking this. Who are you OP? You sound like a god tier waifu. Fuck her and her insecure ass.

Also do like everyone here say so. This is between you and her. DO NOT let your brother get involved. Try your best
>>
You make her look bad. There is no doubt he's comparing you two and you probably always come out on top in his head. She probably wants to claw your eyes out to be honest.
>>
>>16309586
I've lived alone for 5 years now and I'd love a sister like OP. Just because I can do things on my own doesn't mean I always want to.
>>
>>16309615
That's exactly why she hates her though. OP is such a good wife that the girl that is probably looking to be his wife struggles to measure up.
>>
Should have married your brother before she got there OP. You snooze you lose.
>>
>>16308675
She doesn't like that you seem closer to your brother than she is. She's an insecure jealous bitch and there's not much you can do about it. My best advice is to just try and interact with her as little as possible.
>>
>>16309245
This, top kek.
>>
>>16309586
Works full time
Helped his younger sister move in with him because of parent issues
Sister goes to school and he supports her monetary and with a roof over her head
Sister stays at home and has nothing to do but study

She makes food and cleans the house as to return the favour of not bringing any money and doing pretty much nothing all day leaves her with the time
Not doing anything would make her feel ungrateful and a giant waste of effort by her brother

Hell he's more mature because most fags move out and do what? Nothing smart
He took care of his sister
Yeah thats a real mature thing to do, he could have moved out and thata it, he took charge and took his sister with him
Takes a lot to take care of a 16 year old girl when youre what 18? 20?

I srsly dont see a problem with this
Its a matter of respect and free time
The gf is i secure and she should realize that and stop being a little bitch
>>
>>16309630
I bring a lot of girls home. Not sure how that would work out if my sister was making us breakfast and cleaning up all of our clothes strewn around the house in the morning.

Just saying...
>>
Offer up your body
>>
>>16309753
>sister makes you breakfast and whispers in your ear "Good job bro!" after she hears you pounding her all night
>>
>>16309753
Bro tier sister tbh.
>>
Damn you guys are cruel. OP doesn't deserve to get kicked out because some chick is jelly of her. She earns her keep and it's pretty fucked up for a stranger to the situation to invade in your personal family matters. Girlfriend or not, she doesn't have the right if OP is not bothering her.
>>
>>16309824
Yeah she's a bitch. OP should do everything possible to show how much of a shit girlfriend she is.
>>
>C-Word
Holy fuck kid. You know what it is? You're letting her get under your skin. So either ignore her or fire some shots back until she finds something better to do. Taking it and complaining won't make her stop.

PRIME EXAMPLE of why kids need a father figure in their life. This fucking guy is getting bullied by a grown woman in his twenties. Jesus Christmas. Get yourself the fuck together bud
>>
>>16309873
Actually, OP is a girl and her father/mother figure in her life is her older brother
>>
>>16308998
Kek
>>
>>16309873
Of course she's getting under her skin. Some whore is invading in your life and constantly criticizing you for doing nothing but trying to be a good sister because she has some jealous insecure vendetta.
>>
Let her do that shit, make her feel stupid, you wake up and see she's already made breakfast? "Sweet, I never slept much last night so thanks for the early breakfast, good to be treated for a change"
It will make her mad knowing you are probably enjoying the breakfast more than her boyfriend will, Also if you really want to do shit, make plans, "Tomorrow i will make X for breakfast", Wake up and make it when you want, if his girlfriend decides to make it before you point out how its wrong and how her prefers it a certain way and do it that way. Don't let her get to you, make everything she does feel over the top, and enjoy what she does for you anyway.

My brothers girlfriend would always throw a tantrum or have a go at him whenever we would chill out and play games, so he would leave and have to be a cuck and make it up to her, they split up because we just started laughing at her when she would leave and one day he literally told one of our jokes to her face when she came in to bitch. She threw an even bigger tantrum then backed down when she realized we were just gonna chill and not pay attention to her. So turn her stupid attention grabbing moments into shit you and your brother can laugh at, so even if she does ruin your time together, at least you feel like he is still on your side.

End of the day she is his girlfriend, and you cant expect to leach off your brother forever, of course she wants him to herself, its fucking annoying if you are with your partner but living with others, you feel stuck and unable to work like a normal couple knowing you have to pay attention to the other people in the house. You can fuck with her, but there will come a time when you have to leave and let them be, until then put your foot down and don't get walked all over, but also don't plan on staying for more than a year or two being that problem in their relationship for too long.
>>
It's always the clueless guys that get the cool sisters.
>>
>>16309904
Seriously this, besides, if a brother had a nice sister why be against her? Some women make bad girlfriends.
>>
>>16309877
>>16309898
Still valid advice. Why are you even humoring this fucking broad? Stop feeding into her bullshit and she'll find someone else to take it out on, whatever her problem is.
>>
>>16309915
How many married couples also live with a sibling who has no hobbies, no job, no boyfriend/girlfriend, no interest in getting hobbies or a boyfriend/girlfriend, and just cooks elaborate dishes and cleans for everyone like a servant in Downton Abbey?
>>
You're on her territory. When my brother's girl is around, I try to be out of the way and always treat her like a sister. I do a lot for my brother too OP but there are boundaries you need to learn when it comes to his woman being around.
Sorry to say but it sounds like you're probably the one getting jealous, not the other way around.
>>
>>16309924
>no hobbies
>no interest in getting hobbies or a boyfriend/girlfriend
At this point you're just making elaborate assumptions about her.
>>
>>16309924
>implying she isnt studying
>implying that doing house chores for the person that lets you stay there is the same thing as being a maid.
>>
>>16309926
>>16309928
See
>>16309045

Waking up at 6 to make breakfast just for her brother, cleaning the house, and preparing every dinner sounds like servant behavior to me. If I had a servant or a housewife, I'd make her do that.
>>
>>16309934
Nowhere does she say she has no hobbies, or any interest in getting a boyfriend.
>>
>>16309928
>>16309926
Not that guy but how would you feel if you got a girlfriend and her brother was living there for free helping around the house, but not paying his way at all? It's not seeing him as a lazy shit, it's more or less giving up a private part of your relationship so her brother can live happily, it sucks.
You want to rip your girlfriends clothes off and fuck her right there on the sofa? guess what you can't, because her annoying fucking brother is busy rubbing one out in the corner watching the two of you.
Or hey, you want to surprise your girl with a nice breakfast, you plan to make her happy and suck your dick later, but you wake up to find her brother already made her breakfast?
Shit sucks, it's not that OP is a bad sister, just that she is blocking a vital part of the relationship.
>>
>>16308928
Why would you want to get along with such a shitty person. Don't. Do you think your brother would be happy with such a sly person who doesn't even respect his family? Wew I'm glad my bro's gf is kinda dumb but at least not a sly cunt
>>
>>16309939
I'm sure fucking her on the couch is something he can live without, vital my ass.
>>
>>16309939
It's not your significant others business to dictate your family matters. If she didn't like it she should have broken up ages ago.
>>
>>16309959
>>16309954
Problem is she has not really done anything that bad, she literally just wakes up in the morning earlier to make her boyfriend some breakfast, you can take it however you want, OP and you guys clearly have taken it in a terrible way.

Back to my mock scenario, you want to make your girlfriend breakfast but her brother is doing it every morning, you can ask, or do it earlier, OP's girlfriend did it earlier.

I honestly feel OP is looking too far into these actions and over analyzing things

I don't really know the situation enough as we have only heard one side, but i think it would be wrong to take OP's side literally because she called the girl a C word and claims she is the best waifu housewife to of ever existed.

When you grow older and live alone with your girlfriend and you are ever unfortunate enough to be stuck with a house guest for several years you will understand why it sucks, until you have experienced it you can't really argue against it, "Oh i'd be fine not fucking on the sofa" You say that but you really have not experienced the situation.
>>
>>16309966
>Problem is she has not really done anything that bad
Yeah if you ignore her entire post then yeah you could say that.
>>
>>16309972
Again it was from her point of view and If she turns her brothers girlfriend waking up earlier to cook breakfast as a terrible evil thing to spite her, then i would say OP has over analyzed the situation. We really can't defend OP until we hear both sides of the story.

Girls can be right bitches, Op sounds like she is in her bitchy mode from how she is explaining things.

I am sure everything would change if we heard the other side of the story, or maybe not.
But we won't so i don't feel there is any reason to get overly defensive with your advice on a matter that we will never truely know what is going on.
>>
>>16308675
She feels like you're being your brother's gf and creepy incest cunt.

Stop running your life around your brother so much and live your own.
>>
OP here. I've kind of given up on trying to get along with her, it's painfully clear that she's going to hate me just for existing so there's no point. She's a bad person and I don't want to be friends with bad people. I'm not going to be mean to her though, she's not really worth the energy. I will catch her doing what she does, I will record it and that will be that. Now it's just a matter of patience and I'm a very very patient girl. I won't have to be that patient though because she can't help herself, she enjoys being a jerk to me.

I have no reason to lie or exaggerate. This isn't his first girlfriend since we've lived together and it won't be the last. I've never had problems with any of his girlfriends like this one. This girl legitimately has it out for me. I've never once disrespected her, far from it. I don't disrespect anyone. But since the very first day we met she's had an attitude with me. If I seem annoyed, it's because I'm annoyed. I didn't do anything to earn her treating me like that. I'm not interested in competing with her, I do what I do for my brother. This isn't a game for me.

Anyway I've been reading some of these comments and you guys sure are making broad assumptions. Despite popular belief, I do have hobbies and I would like a boyfriend. Right now I'm just trying to get through school. Whenever that girl is around, I usually stay away from her. They can have an orgy on the couch for all I care, I'm usually in my room. I only really linger around when I have stuff around the house to do because she's not going to do them.

I've already spoken to my brother about this anyway, this stuff crosses my mind too. He's always asking me to come out and hang around with them when I'm in room. I usually refuse at this point though.

All I wanted from the start was to get along. I'm a very quiet person, I don't like drama at all. I wouldn't say this if it wasn't true.
>>
>>16308675
she is giving him something you cant, in a fight you will always loose. You better move and let him live his life
>>
>>16310007
OP you're letting her antics get in your head, you seem quite salty.
>>
>>16310022
I guess. I'm not used to people disliking me for no reason so I guess I'm just frustrated. I wish this chapter in my life was over.
>>
>>16310007
You need to quit being a salty cunt over an intimate relationship you till never have with your brother. Did your brother ask you to do all those things for him? If not, then there's no reason for you to do any of that, other then vying for his attention. Get the fuck over, and move the hell out before you destroy your brothers life.
>>
>>16308842
Its his own family you miserable shitbag. They left a fucking bad home and hes raising her. Please kill yourself feminist.
>>
>>16310027
So how much stuff are you going to record before busting her?
>>
>>16310034
You need to stop being a complete fuckwit and realize that just cause a girl does something nice for someone of the opposite sex dosent mean they want to fuck said person enjoy being underage and b&
>>
>>16310043
I'm not really sure to be honest, whatever feels like is enough. I might rough it out for at least a month. I'm just going to do what I normally do and ignore her spiteful attitude.
>>
>>16310045
To be fair we haven't heard the other side of the story, and we don't know how much OP has fabricated to make the gf look like the bad guy. Not only that, but if OP's brother is already stressing out from working all the time, would even be a good idea to stress him out even further with a break-up? We don't even know how much affection the gf and the brother have for each other. We only know what OP tells us.
>>
>>16310007
Good for you OP, don't let that bitch pick on you.
>>
OP never did respond whether she wants to have sex with her brother or not. Kind of confirms that she does to be honest.
>>
>>16310065
It'd be more questionable if she entertained the idea even if she said no tbh.
>>
>>16310007
>I would like a boyfriend
Accepting offers?
>>
>>16310007
OP just relax and take solace knowing you'll be free of her soon. You're a good sister so you don't need to justify yourself to anyone. It probably wouldn't hurt having a sit down with your brother before you compile evidence though. He'll probably break up with her on the spot, it'd be better than suffering any longer right? A brother that loves his sister like yours seems to will be very protective and won't put up with that.
>>
>>16310081
No unfortunately. I'm not very smart so I should probably but all my brain power in not failing my classes, its best I stay single.

>>16310097
I guess it wouldn't hurt. I'll talk to him when he wakes up, she's actually here right now so that should be interesting.
>>
File: 575.jpg (140 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
575.jpg
140 KB, 960x540
>>16310120
Are you saving yourself for your brother? You can tell us, we won't judge.
>>
>>16310140
You guys don't give up do you.
>>
File: 4GcvLc9.jpg (221 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
4GcvLc9.jpg
221 KB, 700x525
>>16310160
>>
>>16310160
Not until you admit you want to make sweet love to him. We can see it in between the lines, you love you big brother in a naughty way.
>>
Too me it sounds like she is trying to tell him she can do all the things you can do. So its time you move out.

I have a friend like that, she got a boyfriend that had his own house, but his brother was living with him to help with the bills.
For her it was a real big problem that his brother was there. I dont know why, but she did complain loudly about him living there and it would be so much better if he just got his own place...
>>
>>16310160
Nope.
>>
>>16310120
Please report back!
>>
>>16310184
If they have a problem with a family member living with them whu dont they move to the gf/bf who has the problem?
And why would someone have to tell his sister to go away if she has nowhere to go and is a student

Sounds selfish and entitled to ne
>>
She probably wants you gone but knows she can't make you leave so she plans to make you uncomfortable until you willingly go.
>>
You're a really unlikeable person and unless the thing you and your brother does alone together involves visiting your father's grave or other such actual family business, the fact that both of you are competing for your brother's attention and affection is really pathetic.

It's really telling that you say this girl is one of many and she won't be the last. Uh, enjoy sitting up there on your high horse as years and brother's girlfriends go by? Also, consider the idea that your precious older brother may have said something to his girlfriend that causes her to dislike you.
>>
>>16310232
0/10 too obvious.
>>
OP don't let the numerous morons posting their bullshit >>16310232 in this thread make you second guess yourself. Or your brother. Please. This girl is pissy because she's got nothing to bring to the table except laziness and shit character, and she knows it. She doesn't like the expectations your brother has become accustomed to from his living partner because she couldn't/wouldn't uphold them herself if the relationship were to get serious, and she's too much of a twat to own up to that. So instead she directs her dissatisfaction with her own perceived shortcomings at you, because that's the easiest way for her to cope with it. Folks like her always dig their own graves, don't worry.
>>
>>16308675
If I have your pic related little sister like you I'd never need a girlfriend OP.
>>
>>16308675
Are you boy or girl?
Either way you need to consider telling her she is a cunt.
>>
this is some brazilian soap opera tier bullshit

why don't you get together and talk like real people instead of expecting things to fix themselves?

how do you feel about your brother OP?
>>
I told my brother everything, he broke up with her. He confronted her about it and she denied it. Then she showed her fangs and started verbally attacking me and insulting me. I didn't say anything to her though, I just kept quiet. My brother was really offended at the stuff she said to me. They had an argument and she ended up saying some bad stuff to him. My brother believed me 100% and her lies didn't get to him. Eventually she realized she wasn't getting anywhere with that and she admitted to how she was acting and asked for forgiveness. Then the tears started and she said she wouldn't do it again. My brother could see now what he was really dealing with and didn't forgive her. She pleaded and pleaded but he said no, and he asked her to leave. So she left and that was it. When she left she gave me a really angry look but I didn't say anything to her. He got mad at me for not telling him sooner and I said I was sorry, and we hugged.

I made breakfast after and that was it. I don't feel happy for what just happened, more like relief. But watching them breakup was unpleasant, especially since it was over me. It looks like I didn't need to record her after all though, I guess I should have had more faith in him. Thanks to those that helped.
>>
>>16310801
Good for you OP, I'm glad it worked out for you.
>>
>>16310811
This.
>>
>>16310801
Your brother is alpha as fuck. You should marry him.
>>
>>16310801
I N C E S T
N
C
E
S
T
>>
>>16310801
>tfw little sister wins the onii-chan bowl
Good luck with your new boyfriend!
>>
>>16310007
If you are paying half the rent, I would not do more than 60% of the chores.
if you live there for free, by his will, then it is nice to give something back.
Since he also took you in, it can be good to do nice things for him, like make breakfast and dinner.
But if you dont pay equally for the rent and costs, I would give back by doing what you do or similar stuff.
Dont be mean, aggressive or passive-aggressive towards her. It will backfire. Be nice and if she is aggressive back, it will hurt her. Just tell your brother that you dislike it.
>>
>>16311095
Read the thread, she broke them up.
>>
>>16310835
>>16310862
>>16311064
The incest loving perverts never cease to amaze.
>>
>>16308675
Next time it happens say in a friendly way with a smile, " alright, can you show me how would you prefer me to do it? I'm open to learning new techniques."
>>
And in the morning, I'm having waffles.
>>
>>16310801
Good for you OP now he's all yours
>>
I've seen this anime before
>>
>>16308700
He's your brother, he doesn't need proof.
>>
Is someone going to continue Op's story and tell us about how she and her brother discovered they don't need other people and marry each other? And then she makes him breakfast
>>
you must take care of all onii-chan's needs

all of em
>>
>>16308675
Are you also >>16310566 ?
>>
Aww! I wish I had a creepy lil sis like you~
>>
>>16308675
Fucking beat her up,what's the problem? or tell your brother that she's a total cunt towards you
>>
File: slowpoke.png (46 KB, 431x431) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke.png
46 KB, 431x431
>>16314293
>>
File: 1351124941185.jpg (28 KB, 224x317) Image search: [Google]
1351124941185.jpg
28 KB, 224x317
>>16310801
>He got mad at me for not telling him sooner and I said I was sorry, and we hugged.
Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.