[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy bitch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: wew.jpg (6 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
6 KB, 500x288
>have girlfriend
>has broken trust to her but is picking back the pieces for her
>one day talking to a friend asking about my sex life with her
>answered truthfully, tells girlfriend about the story
>becomes whiny and cries and tells me that she's just a "trophy" girl
>i told her that she is not but still believes that she is one

i dunno what to do /adv/, i'm doing very hard to regain her trust for about 3 months now, but she still thinks that she's ugly and says that we will eventually break up. what do? help
>>
Thread needs more info. It's a big fucking difference whether you said how often you have sex on average, or whether you ever tried handcuffing or something, or that you described the way she acts when she cums or something about her intimate stuff she is horribly embarrassed about.
>>
>answered truthfully

Never, EVER tell the truth. What the hell were you thinking?
>>
>>15529530
>>has broken trust to her

what the hell did you do exactly?
>>
>>15529582
just normal, sometimes kinky sex, no handcuffing or some shit like that
>>
>>15529619
i sort of cheated on her, was trying to get in ex's pussy because i wasn't able to fuck the ex, hence the frustrations, but i got over that now
>>
>>15529676
Honestly you sound like a dick. You tried cheating on her (it's no accomplishment of yours she didn't want to fuck), shared intimate info with a friend and after that call her "whiny" when she's upset with you?
If you're serious about salvaging the relationship you're going to have to do more to show her you can be trusted. Shit like giving her passwords or letting her go through your phone, talking more (about personal things), voicing more what you like about her and keeping private things private.
>>
>>15529676
You've tried to get with your ex and you have the gall to call your girlfriend a crazy bitch?
>>
>>15529711
you're right, maybe crazy bitch was an overstatement, i just want to get your attention
>>
>>15529731
It's too late to redeem yourself now. I agree with this guy >>15529695, you're an asshole.
>>
>>15529695
the "intimate info" was just us making love, isn't that what couples do?
>>
>>15529735
fuck, i didn't know that i was, fuck fuck fuck. what can i do to make it up to her? besides all of the things >>15529695 said
>>
>>15529756
Why do you need to share that with your friends? Your sex life is something that is between the two of you, and it's intimate, personal, private information. You don't share that shit with the world, especially not when you're in a relationship.
>>
>>15529756
What, was that all he asked? "Did you ever have sex?" If not find a better excuse for yourself.
>>
>>15529763
that friend asked me for sex tips and i said what i said
>>
>>15529768
more of like what positions did we try
>>
>>15529782
>>15529786
Did you ever stop to think that maybe you were going into far too much detail and it might upset your girlfriend? Of course you didn't
>>
>>15529786
So that's more than "just that you make love". Come on. Maybe you can't understand because no one is going to look down upon you for having sex, but to your girlfriend others hearing about how she likes to get nailed from behind is more comparable to her telling her girlfriends that you adore when she fingers your ass. It's one thing with a partner in intimate setting, but taken out of context and possibly heard by someone who doesn't think much of you to begin with it can be taken negatively and humiliating.
>>
>>15529815
then fuck, i'm a worthless piece of shit then, fuck fuck fuck
>>
>>15529828
Invest less in beating yourself up, which is of no use to either of you, and more in becoming more sensitive towards how you act in a relationship. And one of those things is that you have each other's back, look out for each other. You failed that twice now, once pretty fucking dramatically, you can't reasonably expect that some soothing words are going to convince her that you're an amazing boyfriend. She'd actually be pretty fucking stupid to just swallow some generic "it's all okay babe" line after that. It's time to show through actions that you acknowledge you were in the wrong, that you want to be with her and treat her right.
>>
>>15529848
i mean the specifics, like what to do, what to act
>>
>>15529855
If you have no clue about that I just don't know where to start. Everyone makes mistakes and has lapses of judgement but the foundation of having a healthy bond with someone is that you by default treat them with respect and care. In case you realize you fucked up, you let that sink in and handle the situation differently in the future. Be someone she can trust, can fall back on if things are shit for her. If there's tension or "the right thing" towards her conflicts with something else you have going on, talk about it and involve her in your thoughts on it, hear what she has to say. That is partnership. You don't have to be a doormat but no sane quality girl is going to want to be with you long term if you cannot provide her love and some pleasant form of company, just like you wouldn't stay with a woman who didn't offer you that, so strike a healthy balance between your different interests. Question yourself about your motives and see if it's a legitimate thing or something dickish you feel is not like the kind of person you want to be. I don't really know how to be more in depth but apparently you're not completely worthless if you managed to get two girls in the first place, it also comes with practice and experience, it comes more naturally in time. If it doesn't come naturally, actively stop to wonder about how you would like to be treated if the situation was reversed.
>>
>>15529890
wow, this really made me think of all the things that we've done, thank you so much anon. thank you.
>>
>>15529914
You're welcome, I hope it works out for both of you.
>>
>>15529957
i hope it will, i will try my best anon, will keep you posted
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.