[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
>>
File: download (5).jpg (10 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
download (5).jpg
10 KB, 204x247
>>15516073
Girls:
How much does a physical disability make you shy away from a guy. If he is confident and able to handle himself does that make it less of a problem. Specifically missing and arm.
>>
>>15516099
That is one circumstance where I think it would definitely have to go from friends to relationship if we had chemistry and attraction.
>>
>>15516099
A fair bit. I have no idea how to act around someone missing body parts since I have little to no experience with it so I'd probably behave autisticly.

An arm wouldn't bother me as much missing legs, though.
>>
File: 1416440165638s.jpg (10 KB, 243x250) Image search: [Google]
1416440165638s.jpg
10 KB, 243x250
>>15516109
That seems to be the case, it just makes finding a relationship all the more difficult. At least they turn out more meaning full.
>>15516120
I can understand that, haha.

Thanks!
>>
>>15516120
Really? I'm the complete opposite. I would assume they would keep most of their mobility through prosthetics, but you'd lose dexterity with a prosthetic hand no matter what you do.
>>
Literal autist here, not just 4chan autism. I guess I'm looking for any feedback from any people who were able to maintain a relationship with that stuff going on, and what they did to help balance it out.
>>
>>15516160
It's less about the disability and more about me thinking I need to behave a certain way around that person because of that disability.

My brain can barely process flirting in itself, throw in something else I'm not familiar with into that situation and I'm liable to make myself look like a deranged idiot.
>>
>>15516073
why is it that for some guys, it takes them forever to get their shit together? Had a guy friend who is 24 and still doesn't have a drivers license.When i ask him why he tells me that it's because of insurance.
>>
>>15516073
Girls: How often do you get 'Hey :P' messages out of the blue of Facebook from guys? What are your initial thoughts on them?
>>
>>15516073
why do girls flip the fuck out if i smoke?
>>
Girls. Why do you like to fix fucked up dudes? At what point does it become too much to handle?
>>
>>15516331
Guy, but is stinks like shit and fucks up your body. Also, addiction isn't attractive. It's like that dude I knew who ate raw garlic every morning without brushing his teeth and no-one liked to be around him (fuck that guy).
>>
>>15516342
even if its one a day?

i feel like people blow this way out of proportion
>>
File: 1424814090602.jpg (263 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1424814090602.jpg
263 KB, 1280x960
Either gender:

Is it okay for a 16 year old female and a 22year old male to like each other?

No sexual contact except for kissing.
>>
>>15516304
One of my friends, a girl, just got hers at 24 years. She was the oldest of our entire group but procrastinated on it for years because she was lazy.

Guys do have higher insurance costs and maybe he can't afford a car. He should get his license since new regulations can bite him in the ass and that piece of ID is handy. He's probably just lazy and near-sighted.

>>15516331
Smoking is being looked down on increasingly in many Western Countries.
>>
>>15516346
One a day is very often for something like that. If someone drank every day most of their life people would consider them an alcoholic.
>>
>>15516320
Never. I don't have THAT many Facebook friends to begin with, the ones I actually talk to know I have a boyfriend, and I never reply to anyone I don't know.

>>15516331
If you're my friend, you can do what you like as long as you don't smoke around me. I'm not going to hesitate to tell you if you smell like shit though. If you're my boyfriend, you don't smoke anyway because I don't date guys who smoke.

>>15516337
I don't. I have my shit together, I expect the guy to have his shit together too.

>>15516347
The age gap isn't the problem, it's the difference in maturity and where you are in your lives
>inb4 she's very mature for her age!
No, she's not.
>>
I'm gonna ask this again, because in the last thread, the answers I got weren't really that conclusive.

What sort of gift should I get for my cousin when she is turning 10 soon?
I myself was thinking of a set of Girl orientated legos, but some people in the last thread thought that would be a poor idea. Stuff like clothes, and necklaces were suggested, but I don't know enough about that stuff, or her tastes, to really get that sort of things for her. Someone also suggested rollerscates.
>>
>>15516352
>she's very mature for her age

b-but she is.

she skipped high school and started college at 14.
>>
>>15516346
Possibly, but I fucking hate the smell and wouldn't want to be in a relationship with someone who chooses to do that to their own body. It's a personal choice, but it's shared by a lot of people.

I knew heaps of people who have done weed and hallucinogens, but when someone starts smoking tobacco, they get a bad reaction from everyone else. I guess it also has to do with the awareness campaigns that talk about it like its the devil.
>>
>>15516347
As the other anon said maturity is a big issue. She's still growing into her boobs and you're old enough to have been through College.
>>
>>15516350
one cig is not the same as a bottle of vodka

one barely affects your health
>>
>>15516357
I'm assuming you're male? Maybe a book you enjoyed when you were that age? I know I fucking loved Roald Dahl books when I was about 10.
>>
>>15516360
we actually go to the same college.

but she does say a lot of "naive" stuff. excusable for her age
>>
>>15516347
I assume by like, you mean relationship-wise and not just friends
>Is it okay
Socially, expect some weird looks and distaste.
Morally, if it's consenting and she is mature enough, I have no issue
Emotionally, I think that's fucked up; both of you.
>>
>>15516352
>I have my shit together.

That's great but why would other women make the effort to help me instead of sadder people?
You wouldn't stay someone's friend purely out of pity, would you?
>>
>>15516350
A glass of wine with dinner daily is pretty normal

>>15516358
I'll reiterate: she's not. I don't care what you say, I was a drastically different person when I was 16 than I am now at 22 and I don't know a single person who wasn't.
>>
>>15516358
intelligence =/= maturity
>>
>>15516361
Which one?

>fuck you, liver and brain
>fuck you, lungs and pretty much all my organs
>>
>>15516361
>one cig is not the same as a bottle of vodka
Well no shit, a bottle of vodka a day will kill you.

And yes, it does affect your health. Also your scent and sense of smell. If you don't notice it your senses are already being damaged. As you start getting older your teeth and nails will yellow and you'll wrinkle up faster. My sister has been smoking since she was a teenager and it's starting to show (she's only 26).
>>
>>15516372
I agree

Source: Went to selective intelligence high-school
>>
>>15516381
You really can tell when someone is a smoker or has been in the past, even when they haven't recently smoked. They just have a weird yellow-orange tinge to their skin and their skin usually wrinkles odd too.
>>
>>15516362
Agreed.

>>15516357
Do you know her interests?
>Girl orientated legos
Get gender-neutral ones. The girls ones are pretty basic from IIRC (Im a guy though, so I dont know)
>>
File: 1424909518621.jpg (142 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1424909518621.jpg
142 KB, 1024x768
>>15516372
damn i just realized this

>>15516367
>emotionally

this is what I am scared of.
I am afraid that she will eventually get bored of me

>>15516370
well she still likes me and i like her.

what should I do, back off and just be friends and then ask her if she still interested when she turns 18?
>>
>>15516381
>>15516377
oh cmon the health affects are way overblown

i know people at the age of 90 who have been smoking their entire lives

and their are worse smells than tobacco out their like exhaust from a shitbox car or shit

i think people are over reacting and should get over it

its annoying when my gf keeps complaining about me smoking yet she does fucking shrooms
>>
>>15516385
My family had a hotel business for a short bit and we'd always get smokers trying to smoke in their bathrooms with the window open. Their sense of smell was so damaged they actually thought opening a window got rid of the smell.

>>15516357
Does she like crafts? You could get her some sort of children's jewellery making kit.
>>
>>15516391
>what should I do, back off and just be friends and then ask her if she still interested when she turns 18?
If you're going to wait for her to be remotely as mature as you, you'll be waiting until she's in her 20s. Even between 18 and 22 I've matured and grown as a person a lot. Just leave her alone, stop pursuing her.
>>
>>15516397
>and their are worse smells than tobacco out their like exhaust from a shitbox car or shit
Well shit doesn't follow me or try to kiss me very often, so I can deal with it.
>>
>>15516397
>and their are worse smells than tobacco out their like exhaust from a shitbox car or shit
Look at the things you're trying to compare your habit too to make yourself feel better.

Tell your GF you'll quit smoking if she quits shrooms.
>>
>>15516391
By the time she's 18 you probably won't even be as interested in her. The changes that happen during teen years can drastically change someone's personality.
>>
>>15516391
>I am afraid that she will eventually get bored of me
Shes barely experienced the world so it's possible.

Do you want to wait for her to grow up a bit more only to possibly being turned down because she lost interest? You'll have wasted part of your own youth too. I don't know what the best answer is.

But I changed a lot between 16-20.
>>
>>15516073
How do I tell a guy I don't enjoy kissing without him thinking he's a bad kisser?
>>
>>15516362
I don't know if she reads that much. She seems to be more interested in watching stuff from tablet or her smart phone.

>>15516390
Well, I have some clue what sort of music she listens to, and what shows she watches. I also know that she and her sister already got some girly lego sets, which was the main reason I considered getting them some more.

>>15516401
I'm not sure. I think I have seen her making some small crafts stuff etc. This makes me realize how little I actually know of her interests. I should pay more attention to what she does when I am visiting.
>>
>>15516436
Any particular reason?
>>
>>15516439
Ask her parents what she'd like?
>>
>>15516439
You could ask her parents what she enjoys, I doubt they'll mind.
>>
File: 1424909638522.jpg (132 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
1424909638522.jpg
132 KB, 576x768
>>15516428
she turns 18 in 1.5 years, at best ill just keep being a friend till then and not her "boyfriend".

I wont waste all my efforts pursuing her.

>>15516414
I am not interested in her now because of her looks, its her personality. And if she still acts the same way she does in 1.5 years, there is no reason why I would stop liking her.

>>15516402
everybody is different some mature faster than others
>>
>>15516444
>>15516445
Yeah, true.
>>
>>15516450
>everybody is different some mature faster than others
By definition some also mature slower than others. You don't know what she's going to be like in a year and a half. Don't sit around waiting with your life on hold for her because nothing is given.
>>
>>15516441
I just don't like kissing. Kissing my cats on the head, fine. Kissing my family on the cheeks, fine. But kissing a guy on the lips? Actually makes me less attracted to him. I think it's because I usually don't know the guy very well, so I'm not comfortable with him, and I don't feel anything for him like I do my family (kissing = affection).

And I want to get to know a guy without crushing him/making him think I find him repulsive or his kissing technique is off.
>>
>>15516462
Maybe try telling him you're not ready to kiss him yet? I don't know.
>>
>>15516456
>Don't sit around waiting with your life on hold for her

I wont, but I wont let her forget about me because she has a lot of orbiters to choose from
>>
>>15516503
>implying you're not an orbiter
Don't kid yourself just because you're 6 years older than her
>>
Girls, would you react if your virgin friend was dating a guy who used to sleep around a lot? They were good friends before dating, and he's nothing but the sweetest boyfriend to her, but would you think she's settling or that he doesn't deserve her?
>>
>>15516525
but she actually likes me back as more than just a friend.

she even confessed to me first. I never even hit on her before, I was just friendly.

thats not orbiting
>>
>>15516320
I got one once from someone I didn't know and wasn't even in my country.
They then asked to be my friend :(((!! please

I denied the request and just didn't respond.
>>15516331
In a lot of places it's considered inconsiderate to light up without asking if the other person is ok with it/wants one.
I'm allergic to cigarette smoke which ranges from coughing and runny nose, to difficulty breathing normally among just not being pleasant to be around. I wouldn't mind if they went to a different area, but the smell still lingers strongly. As a smoker you probably don't notice it.
>>15516357
does she like legos? Get her the normal legos if you do. The "girl" ones suck ass. Get her a barbie set if she wants that sort of thing.
>>15516529
I would express concern if he's not had an actual relationship or has a past of cheating/leading people on. I'm not my friend's care keepers, but people don't always see things objectively when they're facing their own situation.
Also just because he's sweet now, doesn't mean he actually will be once the honeymoon phase wears off. In my personal experience and from observation, you don't see someone's "true personality" in a relationship until 8 months-1.5 years and after seeing how each settles serious conflicts with each other, and how they communicate.
>>
>>15516099
This is another fetish I am interested in... are you Lt Dan?
>>15516337
We know what it is like to be fucked up, and we have empathy for cute guys. Don't waste our time, If you want to stay fucked up then just say so.
>>15516347
No
>>15516529
Idgaf, be happy
>>
>>15516614
>No

why not?

notice i said LIKE, not fuck/date
>>
Girls, what are your thoughts of chivalry?
>>
>>15516701
Well, imo, it is a benefit of sexism. So, if you want men to be chivalrous you have to accept some of the other aspects of sexism that are not beneficial. If a random stranger is holding the door for you, please don't freak out on him but if you complain about sexism, please don't expect your bf to pay for everything, open doors all the time, lift everything, etc.
>>
>>15516701
Actual chivalry? It's sweet and I don't have much of a problem with it, though it can be a bit condescending.
>>
>>15516701
It's nice, just don't insist upon it.
Ex:
I went on a "date"(wasn't supposed to be a "date" but the other person we were going with suddenly decided not to come hurrr hurr)
even if it wasn't for the above scenario, he literally wouldn't let me pay for myself which made me extremely uncomfortable and part of why I never talked to him again.
Or like those people who run ahead of you to hold the door even though you're like 20feet away still.
If you have to insist so much, you're not being polite or considerate anymore.

The later isn't something worth arguing, but it's definitely a bit annoying and unwarranted.
>>
>>15516698
Don't even begin to even, just no.
>>15516701
It's nice in moderation, but independence is valued far more in todays society. It used to be the code trade off for the nuclear family and that was abandoned right after the depression.
>>
>>15516701
Rules of battle? Always follow them bruh

>>15516726
This shit happened to me three fucking times, wanted to pay and literally got knocked out of the way, like wtf dude. Also some guy came over to my house so I held the door for him (because, you know, I need the fucking key, also it's polite) and he stood there for like half a minute until he spaghetti'd out
>Uh-uh y-you f-first
FUCK OFF PLS
>>
>>15516726
>>15516732
I am a guy, and correct me if I'm wrong but I think the idea of chivalry should just be 'be a good human being, and give a shit about your date's wellbeing'.
>>
My dick is 5.5 and my height 5.6. How fucked am I from a scale from 1 to 10?
>>
>>15516769
Not at all IMO assuming you meant 5.5" and 5'6"
>>
>>15516769
If those are your only defining features, I would say the full 10
>>
>>15516745
Chivalry was more like a do's and don'ts of Crusading. I always find the romanticized version amusing.

>>15516732
>he stood there for like half a minute until he spaghetti'd out
Did he come with a fedora
>>
so, I got the number of this cute girl and we're texting a bit back and forth.

she's becoming a nurse and I made a joke about hiring her for me.

she asked
"what would you pay me? ;)"

I replied
"3 selfmade meals a day"
"a lot of lovely caring"
"and a spank on your ass, once you get sloppy :D"

remember this is the first step into testing if there is more interest.

was that too much or not enough?
>>
>>15516784
If you had been flirting and heading in that direction anyway, that seems fine.
>>
>>15516780
I meant the modernised, romanticised version. I'm not into swordsmanship.
>>
>>15516790

I'm not sure.
I mean, I asked for her number and made it pretty clear to her, that I want to hang out with her alone.
also told her she should visit me in my new flat and she agreed on it.
>>
>>15516816
Seems alright to me then. Btw, where are you from?
>>
>>15516792
Sure you don't want to take back Constantinople?
>>
>>15516745
It should be, but some people insist that it's a mens thing since it's still seen as something you absolutely should always do which is annoying. It's like pushing a handicap persons chair when they're perfectly fine and able to do so themselves. Which is the exact thing people bitch about when the topic comes up, but of course it's generalized because that's what happens in arguments.
>>15516784
Assuming you had a little sexual tension going in, that's fine.
>>
>>15516818

belgium
>>
Why would a girl go cold all of a sudden over the course of one day, when she was the one making the initial push. Is it really just because she felt she wanted to pursue someone else? Trying to understand the logic behind this.
>>
>>15516830
>over the course of one day
Maybe she's busy for a day?
>>
>>15516830
Maybe something happened in her life completely separate from you.
>>
>>15516830

don't even try to understand it. if you try to push it out of her, you'll just make it worse.
but don't let her treat you like shit now.
if you feel like you can't take it anymore, tell her, but give her some time to think about it all.

or maybe this is true >>15516832
>>
American here, chick keeps touching my arm and taking interest in me. I don't know if she has a crush on me because her touching may just be a european thing (she's polish) and I might actually just be an interesting guy.
>>
>>15516840
I don't know much about Polish culture, but Europeans do tend to touch a lot more than Americans. I wouldn't take that alone as a sign.
>>
>>15516832
Nah it's been a couple weeks now. By over one day I meant she started ignoring me and all that stuff instantly, it wasnt a gradual progression. I know enough to move on, I'm just trying to figure out the "why" so I can know if I did something I can avoid.

>>15516835
Yeah well I'd appreciate her telling me what's up. We still have to deal with each other now and then and I don't like the tension.
>>
>>15516823
That grail does look pretty sweet tho
>>
>>15516780
He did later on turn out to have a few fedoras and it turned out he liked MLP. Explained a lot in retrospect.

>Go out to student association party (we met through said association)
>We'd been dating, take him home with me
>Lock the door behind him, start seducing
>'Uh-uh y-you're home s-safe, I'd b-better go'
>Continue smothering me in roses and teddy bears, bitch I just want some

Turns out he 'respected me', he fucked other girls a lot sooner. I actually thought he was either super awkward or just not really into me.
>>
>>15516875
I'm wondering how he managed to win you over to begin with, considering the stuff you're talking about.
>>
>>15516898
Good question, I'm not sure, it was a few years ago. I think I noticed he liked me and I wanted to see what kind of guy he was and if I liked him too. Dropped him after the above incident though, one bridge too far.
>>
>>15516875
His waifu must remain pure!
>>
>>15516830
This never happens just randomly or without provocation. You probably said something that made her uncomfortable or she found out something she didn't like and decided to bail.
>>
>>15516923
This

>Meet this guy
>Qt3.14
>Received: text from Qt3.14
>Namaste, how are you on this glorious day? I hope you have a fine morning, afternoon, evening, and everything inbetween .*.*.
>W-why won't you text me back?
>>
File: (´・ω・`).png (704 KB, 600x1008) Image search: [Google]
(´・ω・`).png
704 KB, 600x1008
>>15516931
(´・ω・`)
>>
>>15516923
Then I'm legitimately stumped. I don't really get what I could have done to upset her on those two fronts, if just because our topics were pretty neutral. I'll keep that in mind in the future though.
>>
>>15516931
>go out on date last month with a qt I met at a bar
>bunch of kids out on the street being loud
>mumbles to me "fucking niggers, if I could shoot them I would" under his breath
>I'm shocked and stutter some kind of answer
>he smiles and says he doesn't much care for niggers, but the only race he really hates are Jews
>I'm Jewish
>fake a phone call and get out of there
>he still texts me at least twice a week asking where I am and what happened to me
>>
>>15516968
People sure are good at making first impressions these days
>>
>>15516968
I wonder why people don't conceal their power level more so.
>>
Guys who do this,
Why do you run up out of nowhere to compliment a girl and then keep going even after they politely say" thank you I'll tell my boyfriend, /I have a boyfriend, have a good day" and then don't leave it or keep trying hard by saying shit like "well tell your boyfriend you're breaking up with him"

nigga, this ain't the club, don't negg.

I've had this happen twice this year, granted one had the obvious provocation of me handing back a pen that fell and saying nothing.

I don't get bothered by the compliment even if it takes me off guard when it comes out of literally nowhere, it's the insisting when I'm trying to be polite but direct that I'm not looking or interested in continuing the direction it's going.

Do I need to just simply be a dick about it then?
>>
>>15516968
Shit, I've met a lot of weirdos that are full on spaghetti, above spaghetti tale about the fedora was also mine, but I don't know if I can top this.

My ex was full on neoliberal though
>We should put poor people into camps
>We should turn Africa into a parking lot
>>
>>15516982
>Do I need to just simply be a dick about it then?
If they actually say some nonsense like "tell your boyfriend you're breaking up", yeah probably.
>>
>>15516982
I'm always a cunt about it right off the bat so they don't keep trying, but some cases are resilient, then I just ignore them and keep walking. If that doesn't help I just go back to being a cunt, hoping for the best, and scanning the street for random strangers to stop and talk to so the guy goes away. If there are no people I just keep walking and hope he doesn't get handsy. If that happens, I try to get away/pry myself loose/ignore him as much as possible while firmly saying no and hope some stranger shows up so the guy flees.
>>
How do i give the most amazing blowjob?
>>
Femanons, what does it mean when a girl is really in to you in person? We hang out quire regularly and get on well. She tells me I am always surprising her and I make her laugh. But she blanks me on social media or text when we aren't together. At most it's one word replies or my messages are totally ignored.

We have some history in that we have slept together but she said she only wants to be friends and we share quire a lot of friends as well as working together.

Is she playing a game with me? Am I reading too much in to all this? Or something else?
>>
>>15517034
Idk, I'm like that, talking on facebook or whatsapp or whatever bores me. Also if I see you once or twice a week, why would I need to spend hours a week chatting to you on the computer
>>
>>15517039
So you are saying not to read anything in to it?
>>
Girls. if you put your arm around my waist what are you trying to tell me?
>>
>>15517011
Relax and really get in to it. Try not to be hung up or nervous about anything. Don't be afraid to get a little messy. Try to be confident and take control of the situatio, don't just let him push your head up and down.
>>
>>15517011
watch asian porn, for some reason asian girls just know how to do it
>>
>>15517057

that you have big hips
>>
>>15517052
Yes. Though I understand how you feel.

>Meet qt guy who lives in my building
>We go to this thing about once a week, that's where we met
>He came over for a chat
>Ask him on the day of the event if he's going so we can go together
>He stops replying

I mean, yeah, he could be annoyed by a stranger contacting him more than he's maybe comfortable with, or maybe he's just really busy and doesn't have time for new people in his life. Regardless, I'm just letting it go, whatever. If he's nice to me in person I'll be nice back, try and be the same about the girl. What else can you realistically do?
>>
>>15517057
I want you to cuddle me/put your arm around me/kiss me
>>
>>15517071
Realistically there's not much I can do. I do like her but I'm not perusing her, she was pretty clear after we slept together that she wasn't interrested.

I'm just confused by the difference between how we get on in person to being ignored on social media. It fells as if I had offended her or done something to alienate her
>>
>>15517080
Like I said, you probably did nothing
>>
to the women, my high school crush who has been engaged for some time messaged me on facebook the other day, she made a status about going to the gym and i commented that i just started getting back into running myself, anyway she contacted me instantly after i wrote that, then she said we should get together and work out, she told me her work schedule and when she is free, and then i went to actually organize a time and she hasnt responded since, is she just playing with me or what?
>>
>>15517034

who knows mate
>>
File: banana.gif (2 MB, 415x268) Image search: [Google]
banana.gif
2 MB, 415x268
>>15517085
Thanks Anon, at least I feel like I haven't pissed off a friend unintentionally now.
>>
File: mccarthy tea.gif (3 MB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
mccarthy tea.gif
3 MB, 400x226
>>15517130
>>
>>15517034
Maybe she's just not very good at talking when you're not in person?
>>
>>15517183
I doubt it, she is really charismatic and lively to be around, and like all of us is a pretty regular user of messengers etc.

The situation just seems odd to me. For example the last message I sent was continuing something we were talking about in person (a totally platonic subject), yet she doesn't even send any sort of reply. But when I see her in person its all cool and we are friends.
>>
i dont want to give too much background on this

if a girl pastes you a chatlog of:

talking to a male friend commenting that her period is late to the guy
then him saying if it doesnt come in a week or two to get herself checked out
then both comment they dont really want a baby
then she says 'it wouldnt be yours anyway' in a sarcastic manner
he replies 'seriously?'

what the fuck is going on
also this went over my head initally it wasnt until i pasted a portion of our chatlog to another different friend that he picked up on it
im not comfortable sharing the exact chatlog, sorry
>>
Girls.

Why do so many of you cut yourselves?

Why do so many of you hate your dads?

How often do you cry randomly?

What's your favorite breed of cat/dog?
>>
wtf does 'be confident' mean? what am i supposed to look, say, act like etc.?
>>
File: 1397672787010.jpg (6 KB, 229x200) Image search: [Google]
1397672787010.jpg
6 KB, 229x200
Girls

You pretty much expect a guy to get a boner when you sit in his lap, right?
>>
>>15517291
I used to cut myself because my mom died and I lived in a shitty foster home or with relatives who all gave no fucks about me and made me feel like a guest in their home

I hate my dad because he was a junkie and a criminal who used to beat me and robbed me and refused to let me collect my things and then it was all tossed out when he died

Not often, crying is for pussies

Don't care, cats are awesome. Don't like breeds, fuck that. Bad for the animal and way too expensive.
>>
Girls, imagine you are sitting with 2 friends just chilling. A random guy suddenly walks up, takes a seat and joins the conversation. Would this be considered confident or creepy?
>>
>>15517350
You must be slutty as fuck.
>>
>>15517368
if the guy is >8 its confident
if hes <7 its creepy
if hes a 7 then its 50/50
>>
Girls, what was the most awkward situation you realized a guy near you had a boner?
>>
>>15517376
No actually. Didn't have a bf until I was 24. Nice assumption though.
>>
>>15517368
Depends on whether you're confident or creepy
>>
>>15517379
So this means that care about looks quite alot right?
>>
>>15517383
>Be in boxing class
>All sitting in a circle
>One dude has massive boner
>Everybody pretends not to notice
>Everybody noticed
>>
>>15517291
>Why do so many of you cut yourselves?
It's a cry for attention, it's kewl when you're 12, because everyone does it and for the hardcore cutters it relieves emotional pain, because the physical pain overpowers it.

Why do so many of you hate your dads?
>Surprisingly, even though I never met my dad and he left my mom when she got preggo at 19 when she had to move to another country, I was never mad at him. I always understood 19yo make bad decisions and it's hard to change that.

>How often do you cry randomly?
Often. But I recently noticed men simply act more aggressive instead of crying. Unless something really bad happens it's often simply a certain pressure that will lead a girl to cry and a guy to hit something.

>What's your favorite breed of cat?
British short hair and british long hair. I don't care what everyone says about breeding, I love my little pure-bred teddy-bears.
>>
>>15517392
well you're coming up out of nowhere with no context when I'm out and about on my day, so yes.
>>
File: American-Psycho1[1].jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
American-Psycho1[1].jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>15517379
>>15517379
>if the guy is >8 its confident

Yeah can't possibly be creep *rolls eyes*
>>
>>15517295
It means being open. If you don't have much confidence then just act like you do, put on an act of what you think a confident person behaves like.
Confidence is about having an open posture (arms not sunken in your lap or closed in front of your chest), a friendly expression on your face (smiling, eyes opened in interest), a straight posture.
Also, you can show confidence through a light small-talk, not taking every word literally and not over analyzing everything, showing interest in the other person's opinion, much nodding and much laughing.
>>
>>15517288
ill give this one bump then give up because i understand its difficult to answer without knowing specific details
>>
>>15517449
Nobody understands your story or what the question is
>>
>>15517456
my question is 'what the fuck is going on'
read as: why does she tell this to me
sorry if my story is confusing i cant really clarify
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 348x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 348x500
is it possible for a religious and non-religious person to have an intimate relationship? half of the girls i crush on always seem to be the religious type (church twice a week, not much partying, ect ect) and that's just not me. i feel like im reaching for the type of girls i shouldnt be attracted to.
>>
If a guy you worked with for three years showed no interest in you for the majority of that time, then asked you out because circumstances in both your lives had changed. How would you react? Would you feel initially a little weird about it? My co-worker said 'maybe, just give me a minute' and I'm a little unsure wtf that's supposed to mean, or how to take it.

Is she interest but just confused and unsure about dating a coworker?
>>
>>15516931

What the hell is wrong with that, it's cute. Except the "namaste" shit and the emoticons.
>>
>>15517475
>>sorry if my story is confusing i cant really clarify

Yes you can. What in particular has you concerned. Why don't you just ask her, like this:

>Why did you paste that to me?
>>
>>15517383

I never saw somebody with an erection before.
>>
>>15517478
I'm good friends with a girl like that and she's awesome, but has turned down several dudes like you. First off, they know you'll want sex, which they can't offer you, and secondly it's just awkward to date someone who dissafrees with you on something so fundamental, you know?
My friend hasn't dated all through college because she's not willing to date someone she knows there's no chance of her marrying.
>>
>>15517529
i mean it makes sense. but hear me out im actually genuienly interested in these girl, im not just looking for sex you know? in my group of friends im know as more of the "outgoing" type, yes, but that doesnt mean i value women. but i could understand how such a difference in belief in something such as religion could hinder two people. idk what it is maybe im just super hupocritical but maybe im just attracted to sheltered girls cause ive seen what so many other girls do and that shit is nasty, yet i was/in that crowd.
>>
>>15517529

I'm glad relidiots are taking themselves out of the dating pool, too bad it's not the gene pool.
>>
>>15517493
I'm not them but it's the pretentious overuse of adverbs. The message is also long but doesn't actually convey anything at all.
>>
>>15516357
Google gifts for 10 year old girl, or ask her parents for an idea. Anyone that gets a gift for one of my children always asks me what to get. You could always find out what her favorite store is and get her a gift card, my almost 10 year old son enjoys that.

>>15516701
I enjoy chivalry from time to time, little bit goes a long way.

>>15517091
She sounds interested in hanging out with you, maybe she wants a relationship, maybe she wants a workout buddy.

>>15517291
I've never understood that myself.

I don't hate my dad, I'm a daddy's girl.

Only did that when I was pregnant.

I like Lykoi cats (new breed, looks like a little werewolf!!) and I've always wanted a dachshund.

>>15517322
I'm not surprised by it.
>>
>>15517555

When people are being kind to you, it's best to take it well. Even if you aren't interested in them, having such a negative view of people who are just being nice says a lot about you as a person. Not directed to you personally of course.
>>
>>15517288
Is she someone you had sex with too? Otherwise idk
>>
>>15517288
if you fucked her then you're the daddy
>>
To the females,

I want to have a relationship, but if I ever get a significant other I don't want her to meet or know my family in any way(for personal reasons).

Is this possible without being weird? I need to know.
>>
>>15516391
you don't care for her enough to not post photos of her on the internet
>>
>>15517716
Depends, would you tell her the reason why? I'd understand if a guy said they were abusive or whatever.
If he just avoided the topic or left it simply "No never gonna see them" I'd find it weird or suspicious. I can't imagine a serious or lasting relationship if you refuse to bring it up ever.
>>
>>15517716
She'll pester you about it, because "come on, they can't be that bad!", so you better have a really good sob story about abuse or something like that ready.
Just not being close to them is not enough reason.
>>
>>15517716
Just chiming in here but you should know that "he won't let you meet his family" is a huge red flag for women. And I don't mean red flag in the "she has dyed hair so she must be a slut" sense, I mean in the sense that it is the mark of men who tell their chick on the side that she's their girlfriend. Normal people who are in love want to share this person with the people they are close to, want to know what they think about them, want to show their loved one such a big part of their childhood and themselves... so not doing that over time rings alarm bells that you're not actually his life partner but just a lay he feels is not worth looking his mother in the face by his side.

So before anything else, if you still insist on this in the situation of being with someone, be elaborate about the reasons why you don't want her to meet them. Being vague, trying to change the topic etc only raises more suspicion. It is still weird but some women would take it no doubt.
>>
>>15517716

The only good excuse to not meet a guy's family and friends is that he lives far away from them all, or that they were abusive. Otherwise he obviously isn't serious about you and you aren't really in a relationship together.
>>
>>15516073
Girls:
My GF is a rape victim (2.5-3 years before we got involved) that probably has a natural mood disorder in addition to suffering from trauma related depression. She's going to be going back to therapy soon and getting back on her medications as well.

>Second time we had sex I told her I loved her (stupid stupid stupid, I know)
>She told she me felt that way the second time we spent time together in person and that I'm the only guy she's been able to trust.

How do I avoid failing her? I feel like I'm in a position to help her to the extent I can show her that not all men are abusive and manipulative. I also feel like I can provide emotional support in the form of a willing listener since I have experience depression and suicidal thoughts and attempts in the best so I have an inkling of what she might be feeling.
>>
>>15517908

Responsibility.
Take it.
>>
For any girl whose dealt with both circumcised and uncircumcised penises:

My hirlfriend and I have recently started fooling around but she's a bit intimidated by my penis because the only other penis she's ever dealt with was uncircumcised and mine is not.

What sort of advice should i give her? All I really was able to explain was than it's easier to clean a cut dick haha.
>>
To some people, I'm comically ugly. Others say I'm average, a few say I'm above average

Why can't i get a fucking gf, im tired of being a permavirgin
>>
>>15518016

I didn't have a GF until 25 despite being fairly decent looking. Why? I didn't try to, I didn't socialize, for a couple of years I got fat.

You have to socialize and be a genuinely nice person imo.

>>15517950
I'm ready for it.
>>
>Be me
>No girl ever showed interest to me in high school, no girls showing interest in college
>go to lunch to Taco bell at time when high school had lunch
>all the qt jailbait girls starting at me longingly

What the fuck
>>
File: 1424911302390.jpg (131 KB, 576x768) Image search: [Google]
1424911302390.jpg
131 KB, 576x768
>>15517723
Thats not even her

I wouldnt post her real pics
>>
>>15518001
Explain that if everything except her clit was cut off that's what a circumcised penis is like.
>>
>all my friends are girls
>still kissless virgin

what's wrong with me /adv/ ?
am I gay?
>>
File: 1415200480544.jpg (43 KB, 538x706) Image search: [Google]
1415200480544.jpg
43 KB, 538x706
Shy/quiet/socially nervous women...:

Why are you shits and flakes when it comes to texting? (your personal opinion)

Like, you would talk my ear off in person and/or act so spaghetti shy and scared when it's real talk, but then you will pastafingers or whatever when it comes having a conversation over the mobile?

Is it so much to be embarrassed over the phone but it's okay when a guy is literally being direct and using his nuts in person?

Did I answer a lot of questions just now?
>>
>>15518216
You need to realize that women are not so fucking desperate to get laid we need constant communication with a guy when we're not physically together. We have other shit going on in our lives besides constantly tending to the every inane text message from thirsty faggots such as yourself.
>>
>>15516347

Nothing wrong with it

People might judge the guy like "Why cant he get a gf his own age, why is he fucking about with a retarded 16 year old" etc.

But unless you live somewhere with retarded laws (aka murrica) theres nothing wrong with it
>>
>>15516397

A white woman in her 30s who smokes has worse skin than a Negroid or Mongoloid in the 60s who's never smoked.

Let that sink in, honkies.
>>
>>15516099

Am I the only one that really wouldnt give a fuck if I met a girl and she was missing a leg/arm?

Like, ok maybe both legs or both arms coz that means shes actually seriously disabled. Which would be hard to deal with, but if I met a nice girl that happened to have one arm/leg, or was in a wheelchair or blind or something. I dont think I'd care at all
>>
>>15518221

Ya blew it!

But I'm literally talking about a shy chick that's probably never been kissed on this one; I completely never do the "trying to get" part of being laid, but with this chick O'm literally talking about "more than fuck-buddies" type of relationship and I mean, casual conversation while I'm texting and doing something else, instead of the glipses of eye-banging from across the room or the fleetingness aftergaze when we're eating lunch or I invite her to one of my classes.
>>
Guys:
I have a fantasy where I'm fucked doggy style and just lie there and take it. I want to tell my boyfriend this, but I'll feel bad because it's essentially telling him to do all the work. What do?
>>
>>15518505
"I have a fantasy where I'm fucked doggy style and I just lie there and take it. Do you have any fantasies you'd like us to try too?"
>>
>>15518505
This sounds kinda weird. Like is something like a "when I'm asleep" fetish?
>>
>>15518510
I probe him about fantasies all the time and he doesn't seem to have any. My libido's pretty high and I seem to have a new infatuation every week, this is just the first one that requires zero effort from me and I feel bad.
>>
>>15517908

Problem is that she is consistently depressed and will whine infrequently, hides her tumblr from me, and is terrible at replying to texts. I'll take anywhere from 1m to 45m to reply. She takes hours to reply often because she takes long bathes or naps (supposedly). She has yet to call me first.

I feel like if I didn't reach out to her, she wouldn't communicate with me really.
>>
>>15518518
Nah, I just really like the idea of lying there and thinking about getting fucked. I usually thrust back as good as I get and he really enjoys it, but I like the idea of being powerless and letting him have his way with me.
>>
>>15518505
>>15518519

So why not just do your thing and then sort him out after?

Like a deal, if he does this for you, you'll do whatever he wants as a fair trade
>>
>>15518519
The point is that when you welcome an open exchange, it's no longer unfair and therefore nothing to feel badly about. You're letting him know that if he's interested in doing this, you'd be equally interested in doing something which requires all the work on your part.

The worst thing you can do in this situation is think that you know better than letting your boyfriend make up his own mind. Give him the choice to say yes or no. Taking that choice away from him is a big middle finger to both his adulthood and his masculinity. Grown men don't need people taking simple decisions away from them to assuage their own consciences.

And yes, since some emotionality is obviously leaking through here, I am speaking from experience. I've always had better relationships with women who respected gender roles.
>>
>>15518524
Being powerless sounds a bit different than you just laying there. Might be worth talking to him about bondage if you're so inclined.

Anyways, this specific sex act puts the effort on him right? So do something in exchange that takes no effort for him, like blowjobs or riding up top or whatever else.
>>
Guys: I'm curious about your feelings about sex. Please respond to the following.

>age
>number of partners
>if they were LTRs or hookups
>aside from "it's fun/feels good," what you "get" out of sex:
>>
>>15518729
LTRs
Domination, and pride in her satisfaction
>>
File: 1419581295233.jpg (265 KB, 1195x1151) Image search: [Google]
1419581295233.jpg
265 KB, 1195x1151
>>15518729
i dont even know what LTR is
ive never had sex
>>
>>15517091
>>15517091

help plz
>>
So I have a question but I don't feel like its big enough to make a thread over it.

I'm currently after this girl that I have a crush on that is in one of my classes (I'm 19) but It's nearly impossible to talk to her since she is always outside of the classroom with her friend and when she enters the classroom she sits in the opposite way of me.
The good thing is that she is friends with a friend of my own (both female), so the question is:
Should I try to talk to her first or just tell my friend that I like her friend or that I think she's cute and see if she can work something out?
>>
>>15518729
>age
>number of partners
Internet relationship that ended in a one time thing, and that was it.
Anxiety.
>>
>>15518749
Do not ever involve other people in your romantic affairs. That's some underage shit right there. Some of your peers will still do it but that's because they're still at a mental age of 15.

Without discussing your feelings, leverage your friend connections to spend time with her outside of class. Could be some party or group activity or meetup or whatever. Just give yourself a chance to talk. Then, even if it it's public, talk. It's unavoidable that your friends will notice, but that's different than getting them involved.
>>
Met a nice girl last weekend, asked her to dinner this week, she couldn't make it but suggested I join her and her friend for drinks after work one day next week, tbd.

I already know her friend, it was at her party that I met this new girl.

Is this a good thing?
>>
This question is to all genders

how can i get a blow job?

>inb4 escort
>>
Girls: for some reason I cum a massive amount, like peter north tier. Is this good or bad?
>>
Girls: so last night i had a two hour long conversation with this girl i like most of her responses were short answers but very rarely she gave me long responses to some stuff i asked her. some of her responses sounded like she was comfortable with the whole conversation, she hasn't said anything today is this is a hint she isnt intrested? was she just being polite? even considering it was for 2 hours, should i just forget about it and move on?
>>
>>15516784

she replied "yeah, that doesn't sound bad *thumbup*"

not really sure how to take this, honestly...

anyone could give me an opinion?
>>
girls:

Your boyfriend breaks up with you after a year, saying that for a couple months he just hasn't been enjoying the relationship and he's been feeling like he's forcing it. He still wants to be friends though.

Is it better to try to be friends even though it's weird? Or just gtfo of your life.
>>
>>15518729
>age
>number of partners
;_;
;_;
;_;
>>
>>15518798
reall ythis depends entirely on the temperment of the girl. is she shy? usually super animated? what was her body language like? were there chances for here to escape the conversation? if she could have easily and politly left but didn't, i'd say she was interested, but really if just depends on the type of girl. Just try to engage her again, in a super non committal way and see how it goes
>>
Both LTR
Closeness, happiness
>>
>>15518798
i dont know about shy but she dosnt talk much in person
>>
>>15518798
>>15518879
sorry meant to reply here
>>
Girls.
how bad is for a man to be a virgin at 25? Would you sleep with one? How could i make up for it. Also what do you find attractive besides phisical appearance and money?
>>
>>15518766
Thanks for the answer, I'm new to this relathionship stuff, I was overweight like a year ago but now Im pretty good looking so I got a confidence boost and all that. I've never had a girlfriend before but im sure if I got the chance to talk to her I would make it happen.
The reason I wanted to involve my friend Is because I feel like I need help, guess I'll ask my closest friends.
>>
File: 1424312686618.png (62 KB, 172x250) Image search: [Google]
1424312686618.png
62 KB, 172x250
Hey girls how long should I wait after a break up before making my move.
I met this girl who I'm falling for hard and she broke up with her boyfriend because of me and she made it clear. We're getting closer but I hate the fact she's acting like we're in a relationship but we're actually not. We can't function without each other yet I don't think it's appropriate to jump in so early after a break up soon to be two weeks old.
>>
>>15518729
>24
>0
>
>uh, i get severe depressive episodes every few years from not having sex. does that count
>>
>be me
>in my classes
>every semester have at least 5-10 girls who make a lot of eye contact with me, come sit next to me or stand close to me, generally try to be in my area
>never start a conversation with me

why the fuck don't girls ever take any initiative with me? i'm 95% certain that most of them have had at least some degree of interest, and some of them you could definitely feel the tension?

I was told to treat women like men. Well men take steps toward friendship with me and initiate shit. Idk if i'm like subconsciously rejecting these women because i'm frustrated with society or because it's and easy defense mechanism.

i wish girls could just simplify it though. fucking try to gauge my interest for once, why is it always my job.
>>
>>15519086
> I was told to treat women like men.
>>
>>15519184
well people tell me to do that all the time. "just treat women like you would a guy" "don't put pussy on a pedestal" etc...
>>
>>15517508
...that....that's actually kind of sad...
>>
>>15517508
If you went to high school, you have. You just didn't know it
>>
Grills

My gf has sexsomnia (I really hate the term) and she says she doesn't mind me touching her in her sleep but I still feel kind of...wrong about it. Not that I want it to stop though, mind...
>>
>>15519193
>"just treat women like you would a guy" "don't put pussy on a pedestal" etc...
This shit is shitty advice and has ruined tons of great opportunities for me. I always thought that acting somewhat uninterested and pretending not to notice how hot a girl is was the way to go, but no, forget that. Giving women compliments and attention and the best way to go. If they don't seem to be responding by starting up conversations and similar, fuck it, you don't stop, just keep going until you're directly rejected.

Men are so scared of being doormats nowadays that they're shitting everything up by acting aloof.

>why is it always my job.
You have a penis and you're trying to put it somewhere, that's why.
>>
>>15519305
>Men are so scared of being doormats nowadays that they're shitting everything up by acting aloof.
Same problem, different reasoning. Basically I don't want to come off as clingy. Hard for me to know when to back off so I end up playing it safe.
>>
>>15518796
I think more information is needed

What is your diet?
>>
>>15517057
That I like your hips.
>>15517478
Someone, in those kinds of relationships, is going to have to compromise to make it work.
>>15517716
You'd have to have a good excuse to say that in a monogamous relationship. Mind you half will want to test the waters at least once.
>>15518796
If you want to give facials and have babies then yes.
>>15518852
Nah, just leave.
>>
At what point does a man's confidence stop and arrogance begin?
>>
>>15519335
When you lose your humility.
>>
What do you do when you have troubles trusting women, because of previous experiences? I'm aware enough to understand this is becoming a bit of a self fulfilling prophecy but not sure where to even really start.
>>
Girls: how would you expect to dance at a bar with a dance floor, not a club, playing hip hop?
>>
Girls: Why don't you ask more questions?
>>
>>15517429
Found the < 7
>>
>>15518729
2-3
LTRs Still with one, :p
Literally nothing, Its basically like doing saratonin except you don't lose the ability to be happy afterwards unless you're in a shit relationship. I find more satsifaction in "love" that in making "love" Like, the means of sex to an end have never been more alternately achievable.

Seriously, an intimate conversation gives me more pleasure than sex.

Btw ; I like my ipod more than fucking.
>>
>>15517414
>But I recently noticed men simply act more aggressive instead of crying.
Girls cut themselves with razors, guys cut themselves with walls. It's how we work. It's a physical stress release.
I think I'm the only one of my friends that hasn't broken a keyboard in rage. And that's because I don't get angry often.
>>
>>15517493
(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)(´・ω・`)
>>
>>15518729
>age: 22
>number of partners: 1 (2 soon ... maybe)
>if they were LTRs or hookups: LTR
>what you "get" out of sex: Most the feels good part physically but it was also simply great to make my girlfriend feel good.
>>
>>15518729
>20
>1
>LTR
>Freedom
>>
>>15518016
>Why can't i get a fucking gf?
What have you done to get one?
>>
>>15518729
>number of partners
N/A
Mainly the feel good; but I'm sexually anhedonic so I don't get that. Still want sex though.
It's a primal urge. Sex (or masturbation) is a way to release the sexual tension we get.
Also, in an LTR, it would provide some good fucking bonding. That's what sex is.
>>
>>15518784
>pay for it

>earn it

>break own ribs

Pick one.
>>
If I'm completely getting eye-banged by a female coworker, and it's apparent to everybody, and it even happens like mad when she's talking to her man, should I even ask the question here or should I bone like there's not going to be boning on the next day?
>>
>>15519564
>break own ribs

kek
>>
File: thats kinda hot.png (17 KB, 342x272) Image search: [Google]
thats kinda hot.png
17 KB, 342x272
>>15519304
She's given you consent, and as long as you don't do anything she hasn't allowed you to, I don't know what else she can do. Just don't knock her up.

I guess you can either reject it or enjoy it. She won't mind either way. Do what you are comfortable with.
>>
>>15519574
If shes putting out, pick it up, fucker.
>>
>>15519193
That's advice thats given to people who treat women like aliens and wont approach them.
>>
File: prosecution.jpg (28 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
prosecution.jpg
28 KB, 620x465
>>15519427
>Girls
>on 4chan
>>
>>15519427
Because we're mostly not as pathetic, and have the ability to use google.
>>
>>15519305
>>15519606
so how exactly am i supposed to treat them then?

>>15519305
>You have a penis and you're trying to put it somewhere, that's why.
but they're obviously attracted to me at least sometimes too. if they want me to put my penis inside them somewhere why don't they just ask instead of sitting back and wishing/waiting around and then when I invariably don't hit on them get passive aggressive and cunty because they feel rejected even though i did nothing
>>
>>15519616
That's not the point.
It would make us feel better if you gave us a chance to seem helpful.
>>
>>15519644
Like females. They are humans, like you. They are not men, unlike you (I assume).
>>
>>15518242
yeah its not like i am forcing her to like me or anything
>>
File: 1415808532853.gif (984 KB, 320x281) Image search: [Google]
1415808532853.gif
984 KB, 320x281
Any females on here ever been too shy to be around a guy you really like?

Or even afraid to talk to or use sarcasm with or even do anything to embarrass yourself?
>>
File: VkB3Kn1l.jpg (88 KB, 640x499) Image search: [Google]
VkB3Kn1l.jpg
88 KB, 640x499
>>15519647
I do.
>>
>>15519745
>le ebin fedora
>>
>>15519735
Basically my entire high school experience.
>>
Girls:
I have a crush on a coworker. How do I keep her from knowing? What are signs that you can pick up on when a dude is into you, so that I can avoid doing those things?
>>
>>15519802
>How do I keep her from knowing?
Why, she have a husband?
>>
>>15519809
Don't know. But nothing good is going to come out of her knowing, or (gods forbid) me acting on it. Best case scenario, nothing bad happens, but nothing good will happen. So I'm going to wait it out until the feeling goes away.
>>
Is there any conscious body language you use to show a guy you're attracted?
>>
women: you can't live with them, and yet they're everywhere
>>
File: 1342146310321.png (17 KB, 645x851) Image search: [Google]
1342146310321.png
17 KB, 645x851
Femanons

would you date a redpilled guy?
>>
>>15519780

Did you ever think or care how then men might think of your responses if they are actively talking to you?

Did you get upset with maybe treating someone badly?
Did you 'try' to come off as not interested?
Did any alphas ever call you out ob your meak and shy game?
>>
Girls: If my girlfriend (from asian culture) described her guy friend as having a 4.0 gpa and funny (while I mentioned I do not at some earlier date), isn't it weird, should I be concerned, or did I handle this right? I responded "it does take someone special to do that." The guy friend, me and a couple of her other friends met at a later point time. I conversed with the guy a little and he seems sincere. Guy friend said we should go grab something to eat sometime. I said "yeah sure" (enthusiastically).
>>
>>15519963
As in male/female red pill?
I guess its like saying would you date a feminist. Depends how extreme you are about it.
>>
Girls:

there's a girl that I've know for quite awhile, but she's had a boyfriend for a few months. She doesn't like him as much anymore, their relationship is in shambles, and he's verbally abusive, but she refuses to leave him because she doesn't think highly of herself. She has told me before that I make her feel much more special than he does. She wants to leave him, but she's hesitating. Would it be wrong to expedite the process?
>>
>>15520044
If she finds out, you're fucked.
>Would it be wrong to expedite the process?
Hey, they're your morals, not mine. Would you be fine with it?
(You describe him as abuse so I think it's fine)
>>
Women,

I keep ending up being the friendly guy who deals with the issues that my lady friends don't tell anyone else about, not even their boyfriends or other women friends. Don't get me wrong, I'm cool with having women as friends, but I get pushed into this slot even if I try to make a move on the ones I'm interested in, and that bugs me.

Also, it weirds me out sometimes to think about how I'm essentially a surrogate boyfriend when it comes to dealing with their emotions, but I don't think they'd do the same for me. How do I get out of this life when it comes to women I care about in other ways? What do you look for in boyfriends that I don't have?
>>
>>15520067
The outward impression that you will make problems go away, either through distraction or deft resolution. Right now you feed neurosis and obsession, which both drives venting but also feeds on it.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.