[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I matched on tinder with this girl I've met and talked to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: index.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
I matched on tinder with this girl I've met and talked to a few times before, and she's pretty cute and funny. I'm not really sure what do do now though.

Like I have her number in my phone and she came to one of my fraternity's parties last week and we talked for a little while. Should I just wait to see if she'll message me or should I send some flirty message?
>>
>>15419744
bump
>>
Ask her to the next one.
>>
>>15419744

since you're in a fraternity just drug and rape her like they did to you when you joined
>>
File: images-2.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
images-2.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>15419827
top kek
>>
>>15419827
>NEETs actually think we do this
>>
>>15419796
It's Saturday night so our next party won't be for another week
>>
>>15419839

ignore these faggots op, he obv likes you, just ask her over , tell her you like her, then rape her before one of your brothers does
>>
>>15419744

has she flirted with you?

whats you read
>>
>>15419867
I'll be honest, I'm normally drunk so I can't remember exactly. For the sake of the argument let's say it was more flirtatious then friendly conversation, but nothing overt.

I'm mean the Tinder match could be sort of a wink right?
>>
>>15419875

did she touch, you hair flip, etc
>>
>>15419849
No man, we aren't like that.

A brother would never try to rape a girl I had already decided to rape.
>>
>>15419882
Like I said, I can't remember exactly. It doesn't help that whenever she comes out she's always with her friends.
>>
>>15419744
>she came to one of my fraternity's parties last week

you're in a frat? just rape her dude.
>>
File: download_20150211_120801.jpg (29 KB, 474x595) Image search: [Google]
download_20150211_120801.jpg
29 KB, 474x595
>>15419891

>Is in a frat

> forgets how to rape from fraternity orientation

> doesn't realize if you don't rape her now she'll never respect you
>>
>>15419744

Tell her you'll rape her over text in a flirty way

She's probably disappointed you didn't rape her at the first frat party
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.