[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are hijabi girls pretty much out of bounds? There's a petite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: not okay.png (529 KB, 581x674) Image search: [Google]
not okay.png
529 KB, 581x674
Are hijabi girls pretty much out of bounds? There's a petite girl that wears a hijab in my class and we take the same bus home. I want to talk to her but there's pretty much a 99% chance she'll reject me due to religious reasons, right?
>>
What ethnicity dude?
Islam is not a race.
>>
>>15359844
What does this have to do about race? My race?
>>
>>15359851
Her ethnicity. I'm middle eastern, don't be intimidated by her headdress.

Islam is different in each country. Where she from?
>>
>>15359882
I think she's from Morocco based off of conversations she has with her friends. Probably Maghreb.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 960x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 960x750
>>15359889
Then talk to her in private, start as a friend but not a brotherly friend. Don't be touchy but flirt verbally about her being cute and her fashion sense being cool. You know, typical flirting

Moroccans and Lebanese are really open minded. The problem is that she has to keep it secret. By that, don't approach her with people around and say you're interested. Begin while she's alone and all that jazz; and let her know through the early interactions you like her or that you want to take her out for dinner or whatever

If she tells you it's haram/sin; laugh it off. It isn't, but say that "YOU KNOW" many of middle eastern girls date non Muslim guys. Paraphrase it as you will, but say that you know. If she insists further, say you had a Lebanese friend (who's a girl!) you knew that told you this and you saw it yourself. I don't care if thats lying, she won't ever know anyway

If she rejects you completely, stay friendly but move on. Be a man. You'll have to know she rejected you because there's a good chance she could be one of those religious minority nut jobs and can't be with you because it's too risky

Though please note:

Moroccans, lebanese, and egyptian girls are the most open minded ones.
>>
Are you white?
If you're white muslim girls pretty much lose their religion and jump on your dick

If not then tough luck
>>
>>15359918
If OP is black, they'll still jump on his dick, believe it or not. The main issue is that he needs to approach this girl rather than regretting it all his life that he didn't

The only out of bound girls are Burka/Niqab girls; who wear that because that means she's owned by an Arab. Those girls are the stereotypical prudish nutjobs you see in media
>>
>>15359915
>you want to take her out for dinner or whatever
By whatever, I truly mean by whatever

That could mean coffee, lunch, whatever
>>
>>15359918
>>15359929
I'm Mediterranean.

>>15359915
You ever tried this? You know from experience?
>>
>>15359950
>I'm Mediterranean
Then you're gold, North Africans are still part of the Mediterranean and by that she could be really attracted to you

>You tried this? You know from experience?

I know because I'm Coptic and have tons of North African/Middle Eastern friends. This is common for us as it is for any girl. You won't get shot down unless she's either shit testing you or she's really religious and is afraid by some repercussion (people judging her, family finding out, or can't trust you because doesn't know your intentions)

You shouldn't have an issue approaching her like a normal girl unless you sperg or come on too strongly with physicality the moment you two meet.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.