[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are women so picky?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 6
File: captain_mahvel.png (254 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
captain_mahvel.png
254 KB, 450x300
I have never understood this... Why do we give women so much power when dating? I am a 24 year old male with no car and women don't even look at my other qualities. The minute they find out you don't have car, they are done and friend zone you.

Its happened countless times to me. I speak to a woman, ask her out and say "Sure, I will catch the bus to that place near your house."

Then the time of the date comes around and she says "Sorry, I have to cancel."

Its happened multiple times in different ways. Why are women SO picky? I mean, these are really average girls too. Not like 10/10's.

Women.. please enlighten me? Why does not being a fat pig give you the right to judge me simply because I have no car?

Literally all women have to do is not be fat. THATS IT. Do you know how easy it is to not be fat? You just don't eat like a slob. THATS IT...

Women really don't know how good they got it. You can literally just wait for guys to come up to you. FOR FREE. Guys have to like, plan and plot how they are going to approach you because one wrong approach means they are creepy apparently. Fuck you.
>>
I probably wouldn't even be friends with you if I had to drive you around like we're still in highschool. I understand you don't need one if you have good public transport or live in a super small town, but most people will think less of you and think you're lazy. You're also missing out on road trips and that's something you'd never get to do with your girl.
>>
>>15312628

>why are they so picky

m8 you don't have a car there are guys that have everything you have and a car too
>>
>>15312628
because not having a car significantly limits your ability to do things. You can't go get food whenever you want to, you can't go to places without planning it advance. Women are picky as fuck man, but not having a car, unless you're EU sucks pretty bad.
>>
>>15312628
If you live in a big city such as NYC or Chicago proper, women don't give a shit if you have a car. A lot of people do not, for obvious reasons.

If you live anywhere but a big city, get off your fucking ass and scrape together some money for a car. You're a big boy now. You need one. For work, for socializing on your terms (not the bus'), for emergencies. You cannot get by in life without one. Unless you reside in the aforementioned big cities, where life is adjusted around most people not owning a vehicle.

I'm not a chick but even I wouldn't consider you a reliable friend if I had to pick your ass up all the time. Nobody wants that guy that needs to be carted all over or hold people up because of his bus schedules. It's a pain in the dick.
>>
>>15312628
I have never understood this... Why do we give women so much power when dating? I am a 24 year old male with no education and women don't even look at my other qualities. The minute they find out you don't have education, they are done and friend zone you.

Its happened countless times to me. I speak to a woman, ask her out and say "Sure, I will get my life together someday."

Then the time of the date comes around and she says "Sorry, I have to cancel."

Its happened multiple times in different ways. Why are women SO picky? I mean, these are really average girls too. Not like 10/10's.

Women.. please enlighten me? Why does not being a fat pig give you the right to judge me simply because I have no education?

Literally all women have to do is not be fat. THATS IT. Do you know how easy it is to not be fat? You just don't eat like a slob. THATS IT...

Women really don't know how good they got it. You can literally just wait for guys to come up to you. FOR FREE. Guys have to like, plan and plot how they are going to approach you because one wrong approach means they are creepy apparently. Fuck you.
>>
>>15312656

but its not like I am not willing to pay for the gas they spend to get me and shit.

Also, MOST OF THOSE FUCKING WOMEN DON'T HAVE CARS EITHER. I asked out 7 women in the past 2 weeks. Only 2 had a fucking car. THe rest of them get rides from what I can only assume to be beta orbiters.
>>
>>15312680
Do you want us to cry with you about how society isn't fair? Because that's a fucking huge waste of time.

Your dad and granddad would be so ashamed. They worked their asses off, did what they had to do to be responsible and show a woman they were worth a damn. They didn't do it just for women. They did it because that's what men do. They take pride in their hard work and ability to be self sufficient and accomplished. They pick up women along the way because it's nice to have one around. But they didn't do it for the chick. They did it to be called a real man and have some pride.

Get a job, stop making excuses and do what society expects you to do. Contribute and make something of yourself. Women, friends, all that shit falls in line once you do that. Get a car. Your life will be infinitely better than it is now because of it.
>>
I live in a town with horrible transportation and can't drive myself. I couldn't care less if a guy has a car. I do prefer taking taking taking taxis over the bus though.
>>
You are not owed another persons attentions, no matter how entitled you may feel.
>>
>>15312721
THIS.
>>
>>15312703

>Your dad and granddad

tbh dad and grandad had it easy women didn't want a man that was filthy rich middle class was fine, as far as lifting, no one lifted, everyone looked like complete shit, so if you were ottormode you're some kind of huge behemoth all women want, everyone was shorter, no social media so you don't get compared as much to male models and people on instagram and shit, etc etc times a thousand

also a lot of girls knew how to cook and clean and sow, a girl that DIDNT know how to do these things was a rare case.

Now gl finding a girl that can sow.

etc etc etc

things went pretty downhill for realtionships, casual sex is 1000 times easier to get if you're in the top 20% of men

thats the only positive
>>
>>15312628
Most of your problem is not them, but rather the conditions you believe exist.

All you require to have a girlfriend is to be yourself and be in the presence of females who enjoy your personality.

If you push or demand or crybaby, it shows you are not fit to breed with.

If you don't have securities, it shows you can't handle a family.

Find a woman who is a bus rider.
>>
>>15312745
I think what anon means is that they would be ashamed at how op is crying about how life isn't fair and women have it easier when they always have had it easier and the old timers didnt bitch about it. they did their hard work to be confirmed as real men, not some whiny bitch that doesn't have a car or purpose in life and thinks he's owed some pussy. gotta work hard to get anything in life. millennials have no concept of that
>>
>>15312746

he should be looking for a girl w a car, a girl that take bus gonna need a man with a car
>>
It's your personality
>>
File: laugh.jpg (24 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
24 KB, 365x363
>mfw I live in NYC

No one owns a car here.
>>
Whining about it is a waste of time. Get a car.
>>
>>15312656
>If you live anywhere but a big city, get off your fucking ass and scrape together some money for a car. You're a big boy now. You need one
>>15312849
lol,no. OP, get the woman first and then get the car. So you can know who are the bitches.
>>
>>15312860

>not wanting to date a guy that doesn't have a car makes you a bitch

????????
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>15312860
forgot pic
>>
>>15312863
How can you be so shallow? OP never said he will never have a car. He doesn't have on NOW. Maybe he's in college I don't know. OP, get the girl that loves you as you're.
>>
>>15312778
I thought women were supposed to be equal to men.
>>
>>15312872
Also this. Why can't the woman provide the car? What's the problem with that?
>>
Uhh, sorry, but no. I am not wasting what little money I have on a car and fucking insurance for that car and fucking repairs for that car if I need them just to get a date.

Women are fucking ridiculous. Just because you get everything in life handed to you it's like you don't understand men have to scrape and claw and fight for everything they get. I can't afford to get a car. I can't afford to maintain a car. It just isn't feasible because I'm a broke as fuck college student and I have better things to spend my money on.
>>
>>15312877

its because women want easy life. Literally all they have to do is NOT BE FAT and some women can't even handle that...
>>
>>15312628
well dudes like you are also desperate as fuck. even if you don't say shit like this to a girl, she can smell the desperation on you. causes them to run far far away
>>
>>15312870

bro she only gets to date 1 guy how is it shallow to not want one that doesn't have a car

Op wouldn't want to date a girl with a horrible deformity or flesh eating bacteria so why is the girl shallow for not wanting to date a guy with no car
>>
>>15312891

How am I desperate? I hate when people say that. If you were starving, wouldn't you be desperate for food? Fuck you.
>>
>>15312894

see this is where you are wrong.. you aren't taking into account my whole situation. I have no car but I have a decent job. I don't have a car because I am busy paying back student loans responsibly as fast as I can.

So I am somehow less mature than a guy who bought a saab and has debt vs me who has no car and is managing his debt well?

fuck you.
>>
>>15312894
>>15312870

>Op wouldn't want to date a girl with a horrible deformity or flesh eating bacteria so why is the girl shallow for not wanting to date a guy with no car

Because a horrible deformity or a flesh eating bacteria is comparable to not having a car at 24. TOP FUCKING KEK
>>
>>15312894
>Op wouldn't want to date a girl with a horrible deformity or flesh eating bacteria so why is the girl shallow for not wanting to date a guy with no car

Because having a horrible deformity is definitely the same as not having a car. God, you are stupid.
>>
I'm not OP but I completely agree with him. Unlike you upper middle-class silver spoon babbies who get everything handed to you throughout your life, I am a poor college student just barely scraping by. Does that mean I am not worthy of any woman's attention? Does it mean I don't ever deserve to get a date with any girls until I have money? Fuck off.

I buy a car when I am going to need a car and ONLY THEN. I had a car this summer. I had a car last summer. In BOTH cases, I drove it when I needed it and sold it for the money back when I didn't need it any longer.

And no, getting a date does not constitute "needing a car." If I can't get a date without a car then fuck you. I have better things to spend what little money I have on, you privileged little shits.
>>
>>15312900

>So I am somehow less mature than a guy who bought a saab and has debt vs me who has no car and is managing his debt well?

Nope I didn't say that. I just said you don't have a car.

Girls don't like guys that don't have cars in general.

I didn't even tell you to buy one.

Just pointing out 2 things

>girls generally like guys without cars a lot less
>you have no car

>fuck you.

Now that wasn't very mature.

>>15312905

Tbh it's much easier for a girl with a flesh eating bacteria to get a bf than a guy with no car to get a gf so yeah it's very compareable
>>
>>15312913

>girls like money wahhh
>muh privileged oppressors

dude no one is making you buy a car holy shit

in fact if I were EITHER OF YOU I WOULDNT BUY A CAR YOURE RIGHT

But then don't expect many dates

that's fucking life you make choices, you made the right one so stop whining about the consquences of your choice
>>
>>15312900
why is paying off loans from thieves and bandits more respectable than using the money to buy a vehicle, facilitating your freedom terrestrially?
>>
>>15312921
>>15312914
this my friends is the logic of a guy who went to theredpill for advice on his suicidal girlfriend
>>
>>15312896
a girl not wanting to date you isn't the same thing as starving to death oh my fucking god go back to /pol/
>>
>>15312929

Cause it's a better fiscal decision. Debt should be payed off as fast as you can unless you're a company that is expanding fast and doing very very well (OP is not)

That said, no car gonna be tough to get pussy.

think of it like this OP, you'll have more money when you're 30 than some idiot with 200k in debt buying a car on more debt and you'll be way better off with women then
>>
>>15312949

sex is a human need

it's not the same but it's pretty close
>>
>>15312954
Good thing you'll be "starving to death" soon then.
>>
>>15312954
dating =/= sex
>>
The more you focus on sex, the less you will get it

Unless you are in a relationship where sex is a mutually desired thing from each other
>>
Isn't Feminism suppose to provide gender equality?
>>
>>15312963

Sex, Intimacy, touching someone, etc, it's all human needs for the vast majority of people.

Some people are physchopaths that don't want or care about affection and etc in the slightest, some are alpha males that don't care about it very much, but they still have sexual urges.

Some people are asexual and don't care about sex at all, but they still hunger for intimacy.

Subtracting exceptions it's a base need for 90% of people
>>
>have boyfriend without car/liscence
>have to drive him to work on my days off, early
>have to pick him up from work
>have to drive him to the bank
>etc

It's shitty. Good thing he's getting his license soon, so at least he'll be able to use the car on his own.
>>
>>15312971
gender equality doesn't mean people are obligated to date you

feminism would actually imply men aren't obligated to date anyone, and neither are women

just saying
>>
>>15312974
intimacy is not sex, at least it doesn't have to be. or even dating. it's "familiarity" or "closeness"

having the ability to make and maintain personal connections with friends, family, etc is the intimacy that people physically need. sex is not that. asexual or not

you may be sexually frustrated, but it's not going to seriously harm you, certainly not "starving"
>>
>>15312977
We know that is not happening.

The world is still going on and women need to give up their privilege
>>
>>15312997
consider this:

maybe men should be less desperate
>>
>>15312997
>woman doesn't want to date you
>blames evil feminism privilege

damn you really do belong on /pol/
>>
>>15313005
Fuck that, real women want an angsty petty pathetic loser to cry for attention and acceptance!
>>
>>15312628
Op, to put it simply… no, just no to everything you have said. Obviously you are basing these assumptions off of the few women you have pursued, but maybe you think it's about your car when it really is about your piss-poor attitude towards women. I hate to say this but maybe you should change your standards for women from not fat to I don't know kind, interesting, funny, compatible with you.

I have a bunch of male friends with girlfriends and without cars. as long as you are willing to find other ways to get to her there's no problem. I have a car and my bf doesn't and it's never been a problem. I just drive. no big deal. pull your head out of your ass sometime Op
>>
>>15312996

Sex is intimacy. Even if you're tying her up and wearing a mad max costume and pissing on her it's still an intimate act.

>having the ability to make and maintain personal connections with friends, family, etc is the intimacy that people physically need

Wrong, friends are just friends. There is no intimacy there. You don't play with your gym buddy's hair, kiss him on the lips, and cuddle with him (inb4/fit/ tells me it's ok)

>but it's not going to seriously harm you,

Except you can clearly see how deranged all the virgins on this site are? Go visit r9k. It makes people go crazy.

Plus, every single fucking school shooter type is always a scrawny pale nerd that girls don't want + virgin
>>
>>15313017
This
>>
They're picky because them having sex with someone means potentially carrying and raising that man's child for nine months, and they don't want to have a baby with shitty inferior qualities.
>>
>>15312778
>life isn't fair and women have it easier when they always have had it easier
da fuq? do you want to be a woman? I sure as hell wouldn't
>>
>>15312884
OP only niggers ride the bus
I smell a shit skin...
>>
>>15313023
you are delusional
>>
>>15312900
>I have no car but I have a decent job
cannot coexist
either you have 4,000 saved up to get a car from all the gas and maintenance and insurance you saved money on (and I'm guessing you saved on rent because you live with your parents) or you're blowing it on vidya
or you're a nigger
>>
>>15313057

yep

the real reason they are picky is because most men will fuck anything in sight that meets a bare minimum (not being fat)

this means a 10/10 guy and a 5'10 guy both want to fuck the 5/10 girl.

So who do you think she gonna fuck?
>>
>>15313061
>this means a 10/10 guy and a 5'10 guy both want to fuck the 5/10 girl.
>So who do you think she gonna fuck?

What the fuck? That doesn't make any sense. You compared an attractiveness rating to a height...
>>
>>15312628
Look, if it's causing you so much trouble when you tell her in some fashion before the date that you don't have a car, just don't mention it. or is that not really what happened and you just came on there to complain about your best version of what may have happened, which is still just your fantasy

I bet you were late to a date, because you took the shitskin bus, and she had to pay for both of your meals, if she even put up with you to that point.

OP just suck your own dick, it's what you do best anyhow
>>
>>15313075

5/10***

Look.

Average girl- Handsome guy, average guy, and ugly guy want to fuck her

Who you think she gonna fuck?

Ugly girl- Average guy and ugly want to fuck her

Who you think she gonna fuck?

Beautiful girl- Handsome, Rich, Tall, Ripped guy, Handsome rich tall guy, etc etc want to fuck her, all the way down to mr.fedora

who you think she gonna fuck?
>>
>>15313101
So what you're saying is that extremely handsome, rich men do better than with women than ugly men? What an extremely sharp observation. It's so fresh and unique. I've definitely never seen anyone figure that out before. It's a good thing you told us.
>>
>>15312628
First off, what is the reason behind you not having a car? Do you PREFER to take public transport, whether it be to save the environment or save money, or whatever? Or do you not have a car because you can't afford a car? Are you living in an area where it is acceptable not to have a car, or do you live in an area where having a car is required to do most activities?

Next, do you really want to date someone with no standards as far as how self-sufficient a man is? A REAL woman, a GOOD woman is looking for someone hard-working and self-sufficient, a man who can take care of his shit, a man who is stable, a man who works to better himself as a man. If you can barely take care of yourself, your dating range is relatively limited to women who can barely take care of themselves. Is that what you want? Maybe you should be more pre-occupied with getting to a point in your life where you have your shit together, and you actually have something to offer, and then worry about finding someone worth offering it to.
>>
>>15313115

There are lots of people (women) that contest that point at length.

You just have to 'find someone that loves you for who you are!' and 'not everyone is a shallow cunt OP you'll meet the right girl!'

Which is why it's good to post obvious shit to remind people since it's so hard for so many to understand it
>>
>>15313130
this is how dumb redpillers actually think women are

lol
>>
>>15313148

you implying that 'just bee yourself' 'there's someone for everyone' 'the right girl won't care'

etc aren't posted here as 'advice'?

Everywhere else too.
>>
>>15313161
there is someone for everyone. but you killed yours.
>>
Why do you guys insist on thinking that others' attention should be merit-based? Do any of you operate that way? Ask a bunch of questions about character and stuff before you consider a girl attractive or not? I doubt it. "Not having a car means I don't DESERVE a date?!?" Uh, no, asshole, it means deserving shit is not the same as having it. Get used to it. Women don't carry around clipboards taking notes on who is "most deserving" of their affection. If they did, it would probably only have the names of family and teachers, doctors, spiritual advisors, etc... do YOU have the qualities of character that such a woman would look for? I can answer that for you, you selfish moron: you don't. If you did, you wouldn't be asking out every girl you find vaguely attractive in the hopes of getting laid. You'd be having the same problem with a car, you'd just have to find something else to blame it on. Your appearance, or your income, or your apartment. Do people miss out on opportunities because of superficial shit? Of course they do. But it's not just women, and you're not morally superior, so shut the fuck up and do your homework.
>>
>>15314105
>Women don't carry around clipboards taking notes on who is "most deserving" of their affection.

Nope but they do have sexual urges and they act on those with guys that make them wet.

Those are the guys that hit a lot of boxes on the things that girls like. Like guys that own a car.

>If they did, it would probably only have the names of family and teachers, doctors, spiritual advisors, etc.

Yeah no. More like famous actors and handsome drug dealers.
>>
>>15314108
you are barnyard animal stupid
>>
>>15312913
Lol fuck off poor fag
>>
well since i'm a fatass that studies endocrinology, it is actually fucking difficult as hell not to be a fatass, that said, i still landed dudes easily and while having a standard no less. I don't know what else to say but QQ get a fucking license. How hard is it to get a license anyway? Loser.
>>
>>15312913
That is fucking bullshit. I put myself through university while having a full time job to make sure I could pay my bills, car insurance being one of them. And yes, I'm in massive debt but guess what, I can deal with that too. If anyone is a privileged little shit it's YOU and your millenial ilk that have been raised without experiencing a modicum of stress. You're all fucking lazy as hell and you're ruining society.
>>
>>15314105
Hey fuck you, I saved my little brother that one time from driving drunk, I also helped an old lady across the street, I DESERVE to have my dick sucked!
>>
>>15312913
>Unlike you upper middle-class silver spoon babbies who get everything handed to you throughout your life, I am a poor college student just barely scraping by. Does that mean I am not worthy of any woman's attention? Does it mean I don't ever deserve to get a date with any girls until I have money?
"Deserve" hasn't got anything to do with it.

Success in the dating scene boils down to one thing, and one thing only: convincing a woman that entering into a relationship with you is a good idea. There are some women that you just aren't going to convince, and that's on them. but if you're getting no bites after "numerous" attempts, that's on you.

And it probably has nothing to do with the car, or the college-student finances. When the number of rejections is small, it can be; some women really are that shallow. But with every rejection, that gets less and less likely, and to be rejected this many times almost certainly points to something deeper: something real that you have to face and fix for yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 640x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 640x508
>>15313018
sex is a TYPE of intimacy. It's not the only type though

and dudes like that are fucked in the head no matter what. 100% of a population can't be well-adjusted and sex doesn't cure that. but it's unhelpful that people so strongly reinforce the idea we "need" sex
>>
>Literally all women have to do is not be fat. THATS IT. Do you know how easy it is to not be fat? You just don't eat like a slob. THATS IT...

You'd date literally any girl that wasn't fat?

For me a girl has to at least

>Be 20 - 25
>Be healthy (not fat or disabled)
>Be intelligent (capable of getting a good degree from a good university and will have stimulating conversation)
>Be relatively sensible, friendly and calm
>Live near me and capable of having a manageable relationship

Those aren't crazy desires. They're reasonable and manageable. It's still enormously picky relative to the people in society. It's probably not even 5% of the people I'd like to fuck.

Maybe get some perspective.
>>
I'm 23 and I only have a bike.

I don't really give a fuck about girls either, it's fucking 2015 you don't need to be in a relationship.
>>
the deck is stacked against us in a big way and there are only 2 things you can do.

1) accept it and adjust yourself accordingly
2) dissociate yourself from the whole dating game and live life the way you want. If you are lucky you might just come in contact with a female who appreciates you for this.
>>
>>15314443

Look, even hugging someone or holding someone's hand is intimacy, intimacy that unfortunately, only a woman can provide

Once again like the vast majority of flat out crazy men are virgins, balls to the walls crazy I'm talking here.

Go visit Wizardchan, that's what happens when someone goes 30 years without hugging a woman.

They lose their freaking minds
>>
>>15312628

you might find solace in /r9k/

other than that, you can stop living in Beverly Hills and move to somewhere where a car isn't something you're born with
>>
>>15314504
>you can only hug a woman bc no homo

this is sad
>>
>>15314513

i mean dude you can hug a man no homo but you can't kiss a man, you can't passionately embrace a man, it's a different kind of hug

fuck you can love a man (no homo) but that's still a limited amount of intimacy. At least a different kind of intimacy
>>
>>15312628

OP you're in denial. You think women reject you because you don't have a car but it's probably because you aren't hot.

It's easier to blame it on something you're doing wrong, instead of something that's wrong with YOU.
>>
>>15314519
>you can't kiss a man, you can't passionately embrace a man,
Yes you can?

Btw being batshit insane is not cause by being a virgin, that's just retarded.
>>
>>15314520

tbh guys talking a lot of shit but not having a car is a pretty big problem if op lives in a rural area

sure guys without cars get women but they're probably a lot better than your average man and OP could be average with no car and getting BTFO'd because of the car, that's reasonable

if he lives in a city yeah he's got other larger issues
>>
>>15314523

that's the same tripfag alright, but his mind's somewhere else.. reality's usually a sharp guy.
>>
>>15314523

>you can kiss a man

>>>/fit/
>>
>>15314525

look I'm not saying every male virgin is crazy

I'm just saying a higher % of them turn out crazy. Or at least bitter, angry, and depressed.

The reason? Intimacy with a woman is important for the vast majority of men, and going 20, 30, 40 years without it takes a physiological tole
>>
>>15314504
only woman can provide? that's a pretty limited view

you keep bringing up nutty guys who are virgins, but they also don't have any friends. MOST virgins don't turn out that fucked. but the ones that do also don't have the social skills to maintain friendships (outside of their shitty boards). and intimacy isn't just physical. this is why close emotional connections between family and friends are considered "intimate"

you're trying to boil this down to "dudes who dont get sex are going to go crazy" which isn't supported by, well, anything. nothing outside of 4chan anyway. you do not need it in the same way as food or water as >>15312896 implied. "sexual needs" is not the same as actual needs.
>>
>>15314531
>Or at least bitter, angry, and depressed

Yeah but not for the lack of intimacy with a woman dude.
These people usually live very isolated lifes either by choice or not, that's the cause for both.

Stop pushing that stupid idea.
>>
>>15312628

Not exactly the same, but I live in the south and notice a lot of these southern belles types.

These are usually average looking chicks who have really ridiculous standards for men, most of which revolve around their potential partner being exactly like their "daddy"

These girls are like 6/10 and wont even look at a guy unless hes at least 6 feet, /fit/, drives a big truck, hunts, fishes, has a great job, is family oriented, ect.

Then they also wont stop with their passive aggressive "lol Im single dont need a relationship look at how happy I am!!!" shit

Its really weird
>>
>>15314537

>I'm just saying a higher % of them turn out crazy. Or at least bitter, angry, and depressed.

I'm saying it's not a healthy thing for a man's mind

You're really gonna tell me it's fine?

Anyways physical intimacy is sure, a different kind of intimacy- an important one

Even if it's holding hands with someone, it's still a lot different.
>>
>>15313018
>Except you can clearly see how deranged all the virgins on this site are? Go visit r9k. It makes people go crazy.
That's because they have let their desire consume them, not because it's a basic human need. Most virgins are perfectly functional human beings: it requires keeping a proper perspective on one's relationship status and what exactly that means, but this is a thing that can be done. Millions do it every day.

>Plus, every single fucking school shooter type is always a scrawny pale nerd that girls don't want + virgin
Even if that were true, there simply have not been enough school shooters to draw any kind of statistically valid conclusions.

But it's not true anyway, so that's moot. We've seen fat kids, athletic kids, kids with girlfriends... in fact, virginity only appears to factor in very rarely, and frankly, the body counts in these cases tend to be on the lower end: they simply aren't as successful when it comes to killing as many people as possible.
>>
>>15314538

Plenty of people like isolated lives. They get stressed by other people, like to be alone, etc- that doesn't make them immune from physical needs or wanting physical intimacy
>>
For my part I'm just sick and tired of seeing women get handed everything they want on a silver platter while guys like me have to struggle for even table scraps compared to what the average woman has in her life. It just pisses me the fuck off, and you privileged cunts have no freaking idea about it.
>>
>>15314531

>If I need it, then others need it too!

That's flawed logic.

>Intimacy with a woman is important for the vast majority of men, and going 20, 30, 40 years without it takes a physiological tole

There's rarely any virgins here past the age of 29.

Also, could you share some scientific papers proving the serious physiological effects of sexual deprivation in men?
>>
>>15314560
I hope you're needlessly angry at all the rich kids out there, too. Or pretty much anyone who has better parents or fortune. I mean, it's completely pointless and a waste of your energy, but you need to be consistent in your worldview.
>>
>>15314560

>no fucking idea

Of course they do.

>>15314543

Look- my base argument is that it's not healthy for the mind of your average man to go decades deprived of your single strongest biological impulse/directive after eating and breathing

that's it. Just saying that it's generally a bad thing.

The self esteem of your average virgin is in the shitter, sure there are exceptions, but most seem to be pretty unhappy with their situation and it's obvious from the vitriol online

Same from women, look at the stuff 400 LB tumblrettes write about men- all men are rapists, etc

Bitterness, bordering on mental illness, from a lack of intimacy
>>
>>15314565
Yes, I hate rich people too.
>>
File: rajar.png (253 KB, 539x357) Image search: [Google]
rajar.png
253 KB, 539x357
>>15314560

How dare these 5 percent of girls who are hot and who are also (ACCIDENTALLY) the only ones you notice, live such easy and comfortable lives simply by courtesy of being hot?
>>
>>15314569
Stay bitter and poor. The Republicans need your vote.
>>
>>15314565

>not hating rich kids

they are literally the worst people
>>
>>15314577

????
>>
>>15314577
Are you retarded? Why would anyone who hates rich people vote Republican? lrn2/politics

>>15314571
>5% of girls
bull fucking shit.

EVERY SINGLE GIRL is coddled throughout their entire lives. Even the fattest, ugliest, bitchiest girl can just find a man who will support her and give her everything she wants just for her attention if she's willing to lower her standards enough.

Men have NO such luck.
>>
>>15314579

But Rajar El'Eiyat was rich, had a car and was charming, but he still couldn't get any pussy.
>>
>>15314588

>shooting people with a super soaker full of OJ
>shooting people with a gun full of bullets
>charming
>>
>>15314542
>Anyways physical intimacy is sure, a different kind of intimacy- an important one
>Even if it's holding hands with someone, it's still a lot different.
That depends on the person. If we look at the psychological pathways of emotional intimacy, touch only really resonates with about 20% of men. Most have other priorities: they want to hear it verbally, or to do things together, or to be taken care of, or to give of themselves and be given to.

But the studies get stranger. It turns out that even for most touchers, sex doesn't satisfy that need. That's not a very intuitive finding, but while the sex drive is certainly a real thing, it operates along a different set of pathways entirely. Satisfying the sex drive has nothing to do with satisfying the need to feel loved and needed, and it's this second need that most of the psycho-virgins claim to want to fulfill.

And I believe them. It's a hard thing, to go through life feeling unloved (or feeling like you shouldn't be loved). But sex will not get them what they want. They think it will, but they are mistaken.
>>
>>15314588

>the spoiled rich kid who murdered people when he found out his parents couldnt just buy him a girlfriend

wait, are you using this as an example of rich kids NOT being assholes?
>>
>>15314592

the thing is, you dont need another person to fulfil your sexual needs. I mean you can just jerk off and its basically the same thing

But theres no "jerking off" for feeling loved
>>
>>15314587

i've had such luck and i'm just an average-looking (if not below-average because i'm skinny) guy

of course, i've had mostly ugly/average girls go after me, and a few cute ones, but i never could lower my standards enough to like them sexually, so i remained single most of my life

i bet it's the same with girls. i'll just feel extremely shitty if i string along someone i have no attraction to, just for the attention and free rides. shit's low, mang..

if a girl ever sells herself to her orbiters for such cheap things, you're better off staying away from her.

getting rides and financial / emotional support from someone you don't even like? no thank you, i'm fine without such "privilege".

you could easily find a girl to support you and nanny you and give you rides if you're so weak.
>>
>>15314592

Sure but that's part of the package.

Depends on the guy what kinds of intimacy matters most.

Be it sex, playing with a girls hair, holding her hand, being loved by one, loving her...

But think about the mental toll on getting NONE of those regardless of what's most important.

As far as casual sex, there's still a fair amount of intimacy. A lot of intimacy.

(w/ the excpetion of hookers, but even a hooker will fake intimacy with you for a tip)
>>
>>15314587

Elliot, I thought you an heroed. Did the movie industry hook you up with a staged death?
>>
>>15314600
Why is a man even responding to me? I'm not talking about men. We have different ways of thinking.

Women WILL do exactly what you say you won't do. They have been brought up expecting to get everything handed to them, and they grow up expecting to find a man who will give it all to them. If they have to lower their standards to get it, they will - And they do!
>>
>>15312894
>bro she only gets to date 1 guy
Every woman in the east coast date multiple guys at one time, sometimes they date one and are seeing another for a nice fuck

For the first time, you're way wrong reality. Way wrong
>>
OP, do you live cali?
>>
>>15314613

Ideally she only gets to date one guy

Anyways, she only gets one guy to show off to her friends and family as her boyfriend.

Obviously she'll want one with a car.

Like 90% of dating for women is finding a man that will cause maximum jealousy out of other women, a guy with no car ain't gonna do it
>>
>>15314613

>first time

reality is broken today
>>
>>15314622

that's an alpha woman.. a very tiny percent of women.

most others would be extremely protective of their bf's and insecure that they could lose them to their girlfriends
>>
I see the WIDF is out in full force today.

Funny thing is most of these white knights pretty much never get laid. LMFAO
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 413x395
>>15312628
OP, focus on yourself and make yourself the first priority; including your sanity and career progression

Sex/grills comes later. You don't want to be the beta provider do you? We used to live in a time where a man chooses a woman and a woman has the final say. Now it's reversed and it isn't necessarily a bad thing. You get to improve yourself, live your life, do what you want to do while a woman chooses if she wants to enter your life and share herself with you. If she doesn't, to hell with her; there's more woman out there. Her vagina isn't a dolphin vagina nor does she have mad house maker skills. And plenty of woman wouldn't mind being with a guy they're comfortable with. If she's rejecting you because lolnocar, then she wasn't worth it in the first place for obvious reasons.

Don't put them on a pedestal. There are guys who fuck girls like clockwork and all they have is a fucking bike or take public transportation.

It's not your fault. Just make yourself happy and know this, there are other women out there that don't give two shits if you have a car or not. As long as you have a spine and are confident in yourself with your own life (and improving it along the way); she will not pussy whip you.
>>
>>15314542
>I'm saying it's not a healthy thing for a man's mind
>You're really gonna tell me it's fine?

Yes it is.
>>
>>15314663

We're going to have to agree to disagree
>>
I have in my sight my best friend who's a g tits goddess who's also a bit of a slut, but she seems to have given up on that shit, and I think she's into me, but I have no idea
>>
>>15314653
And neither is the guy with no car.
>>
lol.. i'd love to see a study of 1,000 males between the ages of 20 and 25, half of which have no car

and how having / not having a car affects their ability to get laid
>>
>>15312628

I moved back in with my parents. I have just given up on trying to get a girl and focus all my energy on school and working out.

Its not that bad. Only shitty thing is Im living like a 35 year old married man because my parents bring my sisters two kids over EVERY fucking weekend and then make me watch them
>>
>>15314691
I have a car and a bike, I'm still a virgin.

Truth is I really fucking hate women.
>>
>>15314691
Take that survey in NYC and Chicago and see how it goes.

I seriously don't understand how someone worth a damn and has his shit together doesn't have a car outside of a big city.
>>
>>15314791
They don't.

My 91 Honda Civic has run like a dream without a hitch for two years. Bought it for a grand off Craigslist. No excuses for poorfags. I'm poor as hell between school, rent and gas. I've always made it work and dating has never been an issue. I wouldn't give up a car for anything.
>>
>>15314800
they don't have their shit together, I mean*
>>
Im 24 and male and drive a 50k car and still no dates.

>Although i expect women to ask me out and if they dont i just assume not good looking enough.
>>
>>15314663
Dude, I usually don't like his posts, but he's got a point with this one. I can't believe you're seriously arguing people don't tend to become depressed when they consistently fail to find a partner (romantic or sexual.) He's really not saying anything more controversial than "people have a biological drive to mate, when you fail to satisfy that drive it tends to take a toll on your self-esteem." Just fucking look around you, this should really be self-evident.

And for guys it's compounded by our societal association between sex and manliness, the extreme pressure on young guys to have lots of sex or at least not be a virgin, etc.

I'm not saying 'all' but if many, probably most, guys did not feel that pressure then memes like sad frog and feels guy wouldn't exist. Christ, we have guys post on here about how despairing they are because they've never had a girlfriend, in their fucking THOUSANDS, and no, it's not because they all had deep psychological issues predating their lack of success with women.
>>
>>15314830
never had a gf or sex. Not depressed because of it or anything. I just look at it like this, I wasnt born genetically good looking, based on soc and reddit, plus bb.com most people tell me 7, sometimes a point high sometimes lower, never a 4 or 9 though. I dont know why people get all butt hurt because no gf no sex, youre ugly welcome to the fucking club live with or get plastic surgery or become stupid rich. Money is the great equalizer. Make 500k a year? have 5/10 looks? You're salary has just moved you up to smashing incredibly hot women.
>>15314811
im this guy
>>
>>15312628
Please take this to r9k you woman blaming autist.
You sound like that retard who went on a shooting spree in California. "Why can't they see that I'm the perfect gentleman?"
Because you're a fucking lunatic obsessed with yourself and only see women as women, not individuals.
Are you sure you're not still in high school experiencing teen angst and mild-retardation?
>>
>>15314858
I commend you on your philosophical outlook, but we're not talking about you here, we're talking about an overall pattern of thought and behavior that MANY guys exhibit. I'm not saying it's right to have low self-esteem because you've never had a girlfriend or whatever, actually I think it's deeply misguided and awful, but it's simply a fact that many guys (and some girls!) do feel that way.
>>
>>15312628

This has to be a problem of the U.S.

Here in Finland, where public transportation is very very good, especially in Helsinki, it's weird if you do have a car.

Then again I have a motorcycle, so I get all the bitches. Suck it.
>>
>>15314902
I think people just need to realize that some people are good looking some are smart they are athletic. A smart kid doesn't go to college to play football that's a wate of time. I'm not good looking so I don't try to get girls o focus on what I'm good at, which isn't much but I found something and I role with it. I agree it sucks being ugly but that's life
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.