[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let it out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: sayit.jpg (19 KB, 500x440) Image search: [Google]
sayit.jpg
19 KB, 500x440
Let it out
>>
You know you fucked up, right?
Bye bye, wish you luck with life
>>
I just don't know what's happening with me. I am really with this girl every time and she considers me as her best-friend.

She has said to me a lot about her past(like she don't have much friends and people used to ignore her) and after hearing all that, I am really sad for her that she has passed through all those not-so-good moments. I try to console her saying that the past doesn't matter anymore and what matters is what you do in the present and in the future. She then says that she feels good and after like 2 days she comes to me saying the same past moments and gets sad at it. I try to console and make her feel good with the same thing I mentioned earlier. Even after she still repeats it, I never can't get angry at her and ask her to stop saying it. I just can't.

Also I remind of her past victories and over-comings on her past bad situations and that makes her feel good. I think that she has said almost and everything completely about her to me and I think she has some kind of feeling for me. By this time, I also developed some kind of feeling for her.

But then, she mentioned about her other best-friend to whom she has also said everything to him.

What is she meaning by all this? Is she trying to gain sympathy from different people by saying her past to them or something? She's cute and kinda short and with that I think I have fallen in love with her by a bit. What if that other dude has the same thing for her?

(Continued in the next post.)
>>
>>16505483
(Continuation)

I hope /adv/ got me. I never have got into a relationship, I have never experienced anything like this and I don't know what to do /adv/. I just met her like 3 months ago and she has some kind of super-trust in me. Also, when I ask(2 times I have asked) about that other dude, she gets happier and says more to me about him.

I just joined this collage and I fear that getting more into this would harm my studies and shit. I just don't want to have any mental breakdown on a rejection later on. Meaning, what if I later on grow my feelings for her and I ask her out and she rejects me? I really hope /adv/ can advice me in this stuff.
>>
>visiting family
>watching TV
>programme ends
>remote holder passes the torch to me and leaves
>interesting programme on
>"I'm happy with this, how about you guys?"
>"this? Nah not at all"
>"oh sorry, you wanna pick something?"
>takes remote
>searches for 30 seconds
>puts on some random crap
>moves away to talk to people not even looking at show, but still holder of the remote so I can't do anything
>leaves the room after about 20 minutes, right as the interesting programme passes the point of no return and I wouldn't be able to follow it anymore if I switch back at this stage

EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.
>>
My darling, you've lost the one person who would've done anything for your happiness. I don't think you would ever find another girl like me..

I've been missing you so much. I wish things were back to normal again. I can only hope that you somehow come across this message. I hope it makes you reach out to me. But I know it's useless, you don't even visit this board.

I love you.
>>
>>16505600
This is almost exactly as what I was about to write
>>
>>16505488
>>16505566
>>16505600
nice dubs
>>
>>16505600
>>16505610
initials?
>>
>>16505600
who is to say he/she wont? are you that special? if you are why are you letting him/her lose u?
>>
>>16505654
Long story.
>>
nolan - just fuck me already. pleaseee....
>>
File: 1445585406825.png (12 KB, 202x184) Image search: [Google]
1445585406825.png
12 KB, 202x184
DAMN it would be nice to become super successful and spite everyone. Too bad I'll only become successful in a way that I can appreciate you fucking shitlords :^) Goddamn I'm a genius.
>>
>>16505688
What do I get in return?
>>
>>16505703
i gotta get this off my chest if you aint down to fuck just to fuck why the fuck you fucking here get out you fucker not even that fucker you responded to
>>
>>16505710
Are you 13?
>>
>>16505713
Drunk nigga who you think you are judging me
>>
>>16505715
I am not a nigger and I am somebody better than you.
>>
File: triggered.jpg (318 KB, 731x720) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
318 KB, 731x720
>>16505716
WHAT TIME IS IT

WHAT BOARD IS THIS

FIGHT ME
>>
>>16505718
No.
>>
File: 1445383768074.jpg (65 KB, 523x592) Image search: [Google]
1445383768074.jpg
65 KB, 523x592
>>16505721
You're forcing my hand here.
>>
>>16505725
Fapping is bad for you.
>>
File: 144231455541.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
144231455541.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>>16505728
Says who?
>>
>>16505732
Jesus, nigger.
>>
File: 1447288404962.png (74 KB, 228x217) Image search: [Google]
1447288404962.png
74 KB, 228x217
>>16505734
Jesus !Savior.JzUlk told me not to shitpost on 4chan, but look at where we are now.
>>
>>16505738
gb2aneki you spawn of satan
>>
File: 1447900810509.gif (431 KB, 320x340) Image search: [Google]
1447900810509.gif
431 KB, 320x340
>>16505740
Alright, goodnight.
>>
>>16505745
No.
>>
File: 1445832683331.png (19 KB, 210x199) Image search: [Google]
1445832683331.png
19 KB, 210x199
>>16505748
Sorry, I'm running out of smug anime faces. Here's a smug vidya face though.
>>
>>16505434
How did they fuck up?
>>
>>16505750
jesus christ anon-kun you're such a fucking NOVICE
>>
Dear Uncle,

Fuck you, you're a piece of shit. My mom helped to take care of you since you were a baby, when grandma was barhopping and being a crap mother. My mom helped give you money and support over the years, even helped you through your addiction. She even let you stay with us, let a drug addicted loser and his girlfriend stay in our basement, and even drove you to court when you got arrested for assault. Now years after that you got married, had a wedding, and now I have a little cousin, and then we find out you're abusing your wife. It isn't normal to cut up all of someone's clothes when you're angry, or beat your wife so hard she has bruises, or constantly scream at your 5 year old child. Apparently pointing this out means my mom/aunt are "bitches" and I had to read all of the horrible shit you said to them. It just pisses me off to see my mom cry every holiday (I comforted her yesterday about all of this shit, it's been a couple years since he "disowned" her). You're a huge piece of shit Uncle and you don't deserve the family you have. There's a reason your son wants nothing to do with you.
>>
Man, these human brains are fucking stupid. Like I can look at myself and understand that everything I do and feel is stupid and impermanent, BUT I CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.
>>
desu I know my problems are trivial but I just wanna end my life to stop feeling.
>>
>>16505792
CUT MY LIFE INTO PISCES THIS IS MY LAST RESORT, SUFFOCATION, NO BREATHING, DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU CAUGHT ME WHILE FISHING
>>
When messaging someone, if you're nervous about sending the message, does anyone else just send it then tab the fuck out instantly and close the app?

I do, dunno why. Its like "THERE I DID IT, NOW I CAN GO ABOUT MY DAY AND PRETEND I DIDNT"
>>
>>16505792
>>16505798

WAKE ME UP INSIDE
>>
>>16505697

Impressing other people > Impressing yourself

If you've got good self appreciation and believe in yourself, then theres not much being succesful just "for you" can do for you. Because you're a well balanced individual and already like yourself

But, nothing massages the ego like other people being impressed with you. Its not about self worth, its about hubris and feeling good about being hot shit
>>
>>16505834
Closing the app down is definitely the equivalent of covering your face and peeking from in between your fingers.
>>
File: 1344353586266.png (83 KB, 665x430) Image search: [Google]
1344353586266.png
83 KB, 665x430
I like her and i think she may like me back, but im scared of doing anything about it because i dont want to get hurt.
Every fucking relashionship ive ever had ended up with me dumped and humiliated, they usually get bored of me within a couple of weeks, the record so far is two and a half months. I know its gonna happed again, it always does, and this time it'll be even worse because we're in the same social circle and i see her every day.
>>
File: 1414149584348.png (253 KB, 561x430) Image search: [Google]
1414149584348.png
253 KB, 561x430
WHY THE FUCK DO I LIKE 2D DRAWINGS MORE THAN REAL GIRLS? STUPID FUCKING BRAIIN
>>
>>16505950
A combination of teenage inexperience + slight autism.

Since you aren't really good at picking up social cues the 2D drawings where the emotions and expressions are exaggerated are godsend to you. You can suddenly understand social queues because, well, you understand what emotions the characters are feeling, which makes you feel like the healthy males around you are feeling, normal, which is good, and you like good.

If you want to like 3D people try paying attention to them until you read their social cues at least half as easily as you read the 2D grills.
>>
I wish I had a gf.

Yup, pretty much your typical rant from a lonely dude. Still it's a want and not a need. I've had gfs before and not a virgin anymore. Got a great career ahead of me. So I shouldn't complain really. Life overall has been good to me.

Yeah, sucks feeling this lonely but it's whatever.
>>
I made my twitter to follow my high school crush for almost 10 years, i have over 13000 tweets and only 5 followers (only my crush is active, all other 4 are friends whom wrote on twitter for 2 months and quit).

I have no idea how to approach her or to explain how i end up like this. Hell i don't even have much hots for her like back in high school, for the most of time i just like to tweet my inner thoughts, minor accomplishments and vent off my personal problems.
>>
>>16505566
>Being this much of a beta
I'd tell them to pass the controller again and to fuck off if they're not going to watch tv.
>>
>>16505970

I'm pretty much a social wizz and I prefer 2D, ur a fgt

3D girls are only good when they're in love with you, rest of the time they're a burden
>>
>>16506066
I'm saddened to say this, but you're right.
>>
I'm so unbelievably tired of being a loser.
It's like I don't exist. The only thing I have over anyone else is I don't depend on seeing people everyday (other people seem like they're fucking programmed to hate me by default, I've developed a strong aversion to them)

I just don't want to live with this pervading sense of abject hopelessness. Escapism doesn't work anymore. I want to close my eyes and wake up as someone else, anyone else.
>>
I am tired of missing you.

I do not want you to be the first thing I think of when I wake, when I wonder why you aren't in our bed in those first, disjointed moments.

I dislike how when I attempt to sleep, our story keeps playing in my mind. I feel your absence most, then, as we shared this bed for so long.

For as much pain as I feel, I have yet to cry, or shed a tear. At first, it was because I had no privacy, and no one would leave me be. Now, I don't know... I almost think doing so would be a final step in letting you go, and I haven't completely given up on you.

There is a method to my stubbornness, though. Our anniversary would have been in a few months, and that will be the day I finally accept this reality, and allow those tears.

Bah.
>>
God dammit, Hannah.

I love you so much, and everyone around you thinks the world of you. You're one of the best people I've ever met, and you're so damn good at your job, and you're so smart and caring, and I'm so lucky to be with you.

But the way you're treating your chronic pain? It's total bullshit. Complete and total.

Nobody else does it like you for a REASON, because you're exposing yourself to far more pain than you have to or ANYONE wants you to. It's like having crutches when you could get a prosthetic foot, or a blind-persons' cane when you could just wear glasses.

It's foolish and selfish to be crippled with pain and not take any painkillers, and the fact that a) you know ways out and you're not taking them and b) you're not really investigating new ways out that you'd "approve of" is absolutely insane.

If you want to put yourself on the rack every day--if you're at an "acceptable level of suffering"--fine. But I don't see this as being essentially different from being with someone who cuts themselves or is addicted to alcohol or something like it, ESPECIALLY knowing you've got a long history of self-harm.

It's a massive red flag. I know I've got some issues, some red flags too--but at least I'm fucking dealing with them, you obstinate idiot.
>>
Would be nice to get a wife and kids.
Too bad there's the 50/50 chance that a kid might be a girl, and it's really hard telling your wife that you want to pay the clinic thousands so we won't have a girl.
This forced Murricah culture makes girls a wasted effort that keeps disappointing.
>>
>>16505950
Two things. You are drawn aesthetically to the geometry and symmetry and mistake it for attraction. Additionally, studies show that while women are accused of living in fantasy, they can better distinguish between what is silly fantasy and what is realistic, while many men admit to being afraid to commit to a normal, real girl because they are afraid of being unavailable if their waifu clone/perfect ideal of a girl shows up. I shit you not.
>>
>>16506241
storietiem?
>>
>>16505756
She left her ex for me. Then she started ignoring me out of the blue and surprised me one day by saying she's back with her ex. Now she's begging me to talk things out. I'm tired of her games so I told her I don't want to talk and to just pretend we never happened and act like I don't exist.
But truthfully, I miss her. I just know it's for the best I shut her out of my life.
>>
My arms are all twisted
The only thing I miss is
I messed up
I missed it
I messed up
The missing of you
>>
>>16506461
I know a very similar feeling and took a similar action. Stay strong
>>
I think right now my friends are all doing something without me.

In our group chat, one friend asked another if they were 'coming tonight' as 'we're all meeting at half sevenish'.

I have no idea what they're talking about.

Even just now, the person who i consider myself closest to in the social circle sent me an audio message that i can tell is of her walking outside, since i can hear the wind blowing the mic.

I doesn't feel good.
>>
File: my feels you ask.gif (958 KB, 500x289) Image search: [Google]
my feels you ask.gif
958 KB, 500x289
I have finaly realised that I'm alone again. Friends who just act like friends but don't realy are. Gf who was just a slut that wanted to fuck and leave me broken and hurt like a fucking dog.

Fuck it, fuck it all.
No more illusions, no more dreams and falsh hopes.
Man I feel like a sucker.
>>
>>16506474
<3
I may delete her number and all our messages because when I get drunk, I message her and tell her how I miss her and love her, etc.
I'll figure it out. Just gotta submerge myself in other girls to help forget her
>>
I don't think you really care anymore.
I'm lonely.
>>
>>16506261
What chronic pain? Could be lots of things hahahaaah
>>
>>16506281
>being part of the problem instead of the solution
Wtf you faggot, you want the US to end up like India, 3 men for every woman?

>>16506261
My fiancé does the same thing. I might actually make him read this post.
>>
not knowing if we will ever get the chance to just sit beside each other on the couch and be in the moment drives me crazy. I'm just so drawn to you. I don't know why. You are it though. If you decide to not talk to me, idk what I'll do, but decending into a sea of penis that is the dating world is not going to happen.
>>
>>16506281

Fun fact: it's your fucking fault if they come out a girl. Basic biology 101.
Get better sperm, sperglord.
>>
I am critical of BLM and the Republican party at the same time. This leads to a lot of anger directed at me from people who inform themselves using Facebook articles or Rush Limbaugh.

Sometimes I don't think everyone should be allowed to vote...

I have mixed feelings about organized religion. They do a lot more charity than anyone else. I want to join but I don't want baptists to come into my yard when I'm trying to plant my goddamn tomatoes like fucking cultists. Why can't they just fuck off and keep to themselves like the Catholics?

I just wanna help someone build a wheel chair ramp or whatever, and I don't want to deal with your religious shit.

My neighbors that hate me for supporting Trump wouldn't have my back for shit if something went down, but they ran to my house for help when someone broke into their home.

Why is everything so polarized? All I want to do is "be a part of the community" without joining some shitty faction.
>>
>>16506503
She knows exactly what it is--It's EDS type III hypermobility with complications from sports injuries. I've got similar hypermobility and chronic pain, I'm working on getting a diagnosis. I don't think it's in the same neighborhood of intensity as what she's experiencing, though.

>>16506525
Tell him it blows watching someone be their own worst enemy and that if you saw someone cause him as much pain as he causes himself you'd kick them out of his life immediately.

How are you handling it? I'm totally at a loss. I might have to just sit her down one day and lay out "this is what I need you to do to make this work, or it's going to be a breakup".

It's not even like I'm asking her to do something that will be anything but GOOD for her. Why do I have to ride someone's ass to convince them to treat themselves the way they deserve?
>>
>>16506480
Get drunk.
>>
>>16505423

Armchair psychologists and projection addicts in these threads sure do not know anything about who or what they're talking about. Reminds me of a guy named blue and his blue cohorts from effiel 65. Yes it was a catchy song but it also covered depression and projection as well. Over all I would recommend this song to armchair psychologists and projection addicts worldwide.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc

"Projection is a form of defense in which unwanted feelings are displaced onto another person, where they then appear as a threat from the external world. A common form of projection occurs when an individual, threatened by his own angry feelings, accuses another of harbouring hostile thoughts."
>>
>>16505423

A+CxN +$ -$ =0
>>
I just wanna ask her out now why do I need to get to know her better? She's pretty and I'm funna as fuck what else is there? Fucking social norms man they're fucking bullshit.
>>
>>16505423

"More than pride, which is supposedly the number one of the cardinal sins - is self pity. Self pity is the worst possible emotion anyone can have. And the most destructive. It is, to slightly paraphrase what Wilde said about hatred, and I think actually hatred's a subset of self pity and not the other way around - ' It destroys everything around it, except itself '.

Self pity will destroy relationships, it'll destroy anything that's good, it will fulfill all the prophecies it makes and leave only itself. And it's so simple to imagine that one is hard done by, and that things are unfair, and that one is underappreciated, and that if only one had had a chance at this, only one had had a chance at that, things would have gone better, you would be happier if only this, that one is unlucky. All those things. And some of them may well even be true. But, to pity oneself as a result of them is to do oneself an enormous disservice."

:End of posting and reading:
>>
>>16506241
How long have you been broken up? What did you do for your anniversary last year? Do you think there is a chance she will take you back? Do you think you will be able to move on after your stubborn cry?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-26-11-53-45.jpg (1 MB, 1532x2451) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-26-11-53-45.jpg
1 MB, 1532x2451
>>16506561
Really?
>>
>>16506241
Think of all the awful things that occurred during that relationship whenever you feel sad. Realize they're better off with you out of their life than in it. Consider yourself lucky for leaving.
>>
>>16506663
I don't really care. He's a loud mouth asshole.

That's better than a puppet.
>>
>>16505423
nty
>>
>parents, schools, friends, had big expectations for me because smart
>have terrible attitude problem
>teens years are a hell with various school problems
>reverse ugly duckling cant get a decent relationship going
>played by many girls
>lose faith in finding a woman, fuck it up everytime, and I already have few options to begin with
>come from attractive family who are all succesful in relationships and never shared my problems
>why study for a meaningless job if Im not going to get a pretty girl anyway
>cant change the way people think
>why do anything if Im just going to end up alone

>sit around at home all the time drinking sadness away, every couple of weeks contemplate suicide
>>
I know you said you needed time, but I don't think you realize how hard this is for me. You say you hope we end up together, but in the meantime you're out with guys, flirting and probably fucking. How is this going to fix anything? You're the only person in the word I want to be with, but sometimes I wish we didn't live together if we can't BE together. I'll never stop loving you, I couldn't if I tried. Please come back soon, the heartache is killing me.
>>
File: tfw.gif (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
tfw.gif
1 MB, 720x720
>>16506628
Thank you my friend. I'm al ready drunk. Tf has not yet gone. I am already a half a alcoholic and a nicotine addict. Am not sure how to get better. I know..I know...lot of self pitty and shit....I just can't controle it.
>>
>>16506859

These kek writings are adorable. Anyone wanna get keked tonight? I need practice. I want to practice keking while being keked. But only if I'm emotionally dead and distant inside. Will it still be keking if I didn't care? :(
>>
We're slowly turning Japanese senpai. The invasion has begun.
>>
>>16506843
i feel you anon
>>
>>16506859
You should be out flirting with other people, too. And dating. And if it leads to sex - oh well. And working out. And doing all the stuff you like doing. You're not going to get her back by moping around. No one wants to date a pity party.
>>
I hate niggerfags and sjws.
>>
>>16506889
Very true. But it's hard, I can't stop obsessing over her, we've been together for over ten years. I just can't turn it off. Probably because deep down I don't want to
>>
File: tumblr_nnn6i8ObeI1rqdo07o1_540.jpg (47 KB, 510x510) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nnn6i8ObeI1rqdo07o1_540.jpg
47 KB, 510x510
i'm glad that i can finally do some real good. i've known people who have been abused at young ages. my first gf went to court for it, it disgusts me. i'm tired. There is so much substantial bad equated to troubled upbringings and it's so cyclical but it can be stopped. i wish i couldve been adult enough to help her through those scars. i want to save like that.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Dear B,

She likens me to him. She really really hates me because she likes me so much. What gives? She must be fucking crackers. Or is there something else at play here, something I don't see?

Y
>>
Do women only care about sex? Or is there something I'm missing?
>>
>>16507072
Status.
>>
>>16507066
I like this anon. So well bespoked.
>>
>>16507088
So how about the good looking girl who dates the guy with down syndrome? Status?
>>
>>16507093
No good looking girl dates retards. They take retards to prom so they look charitable and nice.
>>
>>16507072

yes
the fact that women are individuals and not a synchronous hivemind of personalities
>>
>>16507098
Wrong. Look it up. They were on tv. British show with all kinds of disabled people. Or was she a diamond in the rough?
>>
>>16506655
Coming up on a year. Saw each other a final time. No, and I hope so.

>>16506819
It isn't easy, even when focusing on the bad.

They left me.
>>
>>16507104
Clearly you're not focusing on the bad enough or it would be easy.
>>
One of the most fucked up things that happened to me: Was back home with my parents for the summer. Went to a pretty wild house party with some high school friends. Ended up hooking up with a guy, really hit it off with him, agreed to meet up soon.

Literally 1 week later I find out he's been seeing my sister for about 6 months when she introduces me to him.

I was completely lost for words, he'd known the whole time. They're still together and I can't bring myself to tell her despite the fact that I'm filled with regret and I have no idea of what to do.
>>
I don't get why I try anymore. I go to therapists and talk to people online about my mental problems as if they have the secret answer to everything, when they don't. And that's if they even care.

I'm too broken to live. I just want to find a way to kill myself without consequence or harm myself to the point where I have physical scars that I can look at every day as a reminder of how shit I am.
>>
>>16505423
You're pretty dumb. You're probably not stupid, you just assume wrongly all the time. Try to assume the opposite of your baseline or just don't assume at all.
>>
Okay I haven't posted since I left your place today and I'm still shakey from, y'know.
I still thought of you and missed you today. I hope you're doing okay
>>
I don't know what I want from this, but I know I want more of you
>>
>>16506066
Damn it, I thought I got rid of my clone a long time ago. Why are you still here?
>>
>>16505423
Being called pathetic for caring. Good one. Got anything more?
>>
>>16507296
Initials?
>>
>>16505423
Ok, alone on a friday night. Ever considered I like it? No, you can't imagine that, can you? With your fake empathy.
>>
>>16507338
M.p.
>>
>>16507351
>>
boyfriend wanted a MMF threesome. We did it and about a weeks gone by but I just feels guilty and dirty about it. Like I just feel like a gigantic slut now and grossed out I let that happen. He wants to do it again but I'm probably gonna say no, I'm just not comfortable having a third wheel in the bedroom like that, especially when it makes me feel like I cheated.
>>
>>16505423
Clean versions suck.
>>
There was this guy that I used to hang out with. He used to do coke and sell drugs, and he's always try to get me to do them with him.

Eventually it drove us apart, despite us having so much in common. And even though I looked up to certain aspects of him as a male role model.

I think in the past couple of years, he cleaned up his act, got married to a nice girl, and had a baby boy.

I just read that his son died in a car wreck, and I feel like I need to reach out to him. I want to say something. Anything. But I don't think anything could help. I KNOW that nothing can help, and it's been so long.

I'm so sorry.
>>
Im mad that you messaged me the other day. You should know im not over you yet, and you apparently still dont want to be with me anymore. That was unfair for you to say "wanna cam later maybe ;( ;) ;( ;)", and then when it came to that time you changed your mind and went to bed, and we havent talked since. You were giving me hearts and talking about the "good old times" as you put it...

What do you want with me, why are you fucking with me?
>>
>>16507553
ignore them. they keep coming back and leaving because you respond, the day you stop responding, they realize the reality of the situation and panic.
>>
File: 1438896137882.jpg (15 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1438896137882.jpg
15 KB, 184x184
To everyone and my friends i am a "chad" but all i really want is a girl to care about me. Pretty sure this is why my relationships don't last more than 1-3 months and i don't know how to fix this or if i would able to anyway.
>>
I've been dating my current gf since January after being introduced by her male cousin who I lived with. All the time I've been with her she has been close to her cousin, she used to stay over with him a lot in the same bed before we got together and a few times since early on. They message each other every day and it really bothers me. I feel like she prefers him to me, like she will ignore what I'm saying if they are messaging and when I have made plans for us for her bday she binned them cause he had made plans. She has said before he understands her more and it makes me feel like a twat. They are less close now but it still bothers me. They call each other baby and love and tonight he messaged saying he misses their relationship. What do /adv/ am I right to be jelly?
>>
>>16505423
Hi. I'm an innocent little girl. I wear dresses and skirt often. I don't poop often. But I kinda like it when I do. I browse 4chan all day long. I'm trying to talk to this one guy I like. But I can't just ask him out and talk to him in real life. I'm too shy and scared. I'm a little girl. Jeeeh! Oh, now I'm feeling down again. Don't be mad, I didn't mean it like that. Hey fuck you ASSHOLE! Oops, haha, you know I'm just kidding, right. Ok, continuing with posting threads and daydreaming about my fantasyworld. Maybe I should join the real world one day. But, nah, I'm really quite young still. Like a delicate flower. I'm already pushing 24, but hey I feel like I'm still 3 years old deep down. Daddy!!! I did pottie again and it smells! The End.
>>
>>16507617
Maybe a good idea, thanks. Thatll be tough though. But might be better than going through the same thing again.
>>
I want to suck tits until milk comes out, then suck some more..
>>
>>16507724
It is so tough, especially if you still really are in love with the person. But it's not worth putting yourself through that process over and over again because you really begin to hate them and yourself.
Good luck!!
>>
This had been one of the best years I've ever had. And it just came crashing to a fucking halt. I don't know why but my friend wont talk to me anymore. We met in Feb and have been damn near inseparable since. Last fun thing we did together was go skydiving. After that we ended the day by hitting the gym and parting ways. We agreed to talk again soon and then he went silent. We haven't spoken in 2 months. How the fucking shit does someone just change attitudes like that over night?

what. the. fuck?
>>
>>16507369
It's ok. Most people have done things in bed for their lovers to please them. I am one of them.
You don't have to do it again. Tell him how it made you feel, he will understand.
At the same time, don't make him feel weird. He is a human with odd fantasies like everyone else.
"This too shall pass."
>>
I miss you. It still doesn't feel right to be apart.
>>
File: Heka.jpg (54 KB, 255x389) Image search: [Google]
Heka.jpg
54 KB, 255x389
I thought I was over this guy and was trying to move on with my life, but I realized I'm not after many months. I just keep holding onto this one because I know my youth is over and I'll probably never bother developing feelings for anyone else ever again. I've tried long enough. It's never worked. Fuck it. Time to practice magic and build a fortress. I thought it was love that would be required to motivate me to burn the filth away. Maybe it was hate.
>>
You should write me the next time I'm online, I'm not wanting to be too much so I'm kinda waiting on you. I think you owe me a semi dirty kik message. Or maybe me again? But yea I miss talking to you.
>>
>>16505697
Serial killer
>>
I'm sorry that it took so long for me to realize I love you. I'd do anything to see you one more time. I heard you got a new place and are far away from here. I also heard you are dating someone again finally after all this time. Miss you I hope your doing well.
>>
>>16507726
That's odd. Have you seen a doctor for that?
>>
i love you
>>
>>16507974
Too late, Jim. I found someone else who said it quicker than you.
>>
>>16507705
You seem interesting. I like you.
* insert Internet hug*

"Defeating a sandwich only make it tastier.
>>
Damn, i just slept with the most perfect guy ever for the first time.
>>
oh god here comes the wave again.
I miss talking about our future apartment. I miss thinking that I would never have to look for someone to love me ever again
there's too much attraction that we can hardly stay away from each other. There's too much passion, there's too much of a connection between us.
I miss your voice, I miss your lips, I miss you hugging me. I just miss everything
>>
I want to write you a bossanova.

Too bad I haven't even learned jazz yet :^)
>>
>>16508130
Everything will be alright. It will pass.
>>
>>16507208
You're not shit, calm down mate.
>>
>>16508130
What happened :^)
>>
>>16508278
I don't really know. I'm still kind of confused about it, actually.
>>
>>16508239
I know, it always does, but then I just feel nothing at all. It's so empty. I can't tell which is worse
>>
>>16506489
I've been through a very similar senerio and I can definitely recommend deleting them from any and all forms of anything it's to easy to get drawn back in even if it is a dumb drunken choice then shit hits the fan and you'll wish you did just delete them from your life
>>
>>16508313
Yeah, it hurts and then it stops. Everything stops being pleasurable until that one day. Keep persisting through the shit feelings.
I'm trying to send you good vibes. Good luck, anon.
>>
I wonder what is so goddamn important that you need to talk to your deadbeat friends in the middle of the night.
>>
>>16508381
>goddamn important
drugs bro
I'm sorry
>>
>>16508391
Too true :(
>>
You're pretty fucking confusing.
>>
>>16507338
AM
>>
>>16508400
Don't worry man. Ask them about it. If you cannot handle the possible drugs, leave. No one will judge you, or at least I won't.

>>16508405
How? Maybe you should stop blaming me and try to explain your confusion?
>>
>>16508408
Maybe I'm paranoid. Whenever something good happens to me, I think about it and end up thinking that it's probably a lie or that it won't happen even when nothing has happened yet.
>>
>>16508424
You could be paranoid, but you should address that. Maybe ''meditate'' on why you are like that, and be less so.

I would bring it up like "Hey, I know I can be paranoid, but why do you need to call your friends during the middle of the night? Is there a problem?"

Good luck!
>>
>>16507818
Yeah, you are totally right. Like this last time even though she was being sweet and showed she still at least thinks of me positively, which is great, but i still just felt resentment after. Should just ignore it, for now. Thank you!
>>
I might be a manlet
5'11
>>
>>16508437
Thanks

>>16508454
>Wah! I'm 5'11!
That's not being a manlet, you fuck.
>>
Just took a pregnancy test: negative. I'm so relieved.
>>
>>16508474
YAY!
>>
Spent six hours in the ER today, due to complications from a serious car accident last October.

Doc decided to order a CT scan, after noticing something odd on the x-ray scans. Turns out that in addition to my shattered hip, I also had a fairly serious hairline fracture in my femur that has slowly been healing. Nothing can be done at this point, and I should be happy it healed properly, or so I was told.

It is staggering to consider the amount of people with medical training that missed such a thing.

Depressing, for a plethora of reasons.
>>
I'm so much happier that we're just friends. I'm having regular sex with a fantastic guy and I still get to keep my best friend <3 you should've told me earlier!
>>
>>16508515
Wow...what a bitch.
>>
I'm still in love with her even though she goes to a different college now and she has a shitty boyfriend. We never even dated, but I've known her for eight years as a good friend of mine. We almost dated, but we stopped before anything serious because life got in the way. She I keep going, or wait on her. Or should I go get her? I respect her relationship enough not to start shit, but still, I feel like she might be the one. What should I do?
>>
>>16506480
Holy shit. I made that gif like almost 4 years ago.

When I die, this shall be my legacy.
>>
>>16508936
Don't wait. If you feel that way about her after 8+ years, it's not going to magically disappear
>>
File: 1328213977896.jpg (70 KB, 930x834) Image search: [Google]
1328213977896.jpg
70 KB, 930x834
I have BPD and I can shift literally minute-to-minute as I talk to different people. I take on their mannerisms like a chameleon, even if I hate it inside, even if I hardly know them. I literally cannot control myself. It has ruined all my friendships and the only relationship I had. I only feel level in isolation from others. As soon as I interact with anyone, it starts again. My boyfriend was not willing to stay, though admittedly, he had issues of his own and it would not have worked out anyway. I have been medicated. I have talked to medical professionals.

The only way I can be likable to others is by being alone, and then when people approach, they see who I am at the core. Then they get closer to me, and I lose my grip. But I hate being alone. It makes me feel anxious and afraid. I just want to feel safe, but I would not ask anyone to remain around me for longer than it takes to be entertained.
>>
Well, that was certainly one of the happiest moment in my life.

Pure happiness in one picture. I love you, guys.
>>
>walking with gf
>guy starts talking to us
>he's very friendly
>when we leave the tram he "loses balance" and falls on her
>I get a huge doubt and ask her to check her pockets
>he shows up out of the tram and says "you dropped this"
>the tram leaves with him inside as we get the purse back
>her credit card is gone

I feel enraged right now. We blocked the card and are going to see the police and such, and she still have most of her money but he took 180 euros before we had time to go back home and get her bank account number to block the card.
>>
I lied about my depression getting better to my psychologist so I wouldn't have to talk about my real emotions.
>>
I can't connect to any of you, I'm sorry if I ever made you think otherwise. I like you all, that's why I try my best, I know you do too, but we're all so different, being with you makes me feel worse than being alone, it takes away my hopes that I will ever be understood, that I will find meaning to my life. That's why I'm leaving you, and why I left everyone before. I'll miss you, just like I miss the ones that were there before you, but being with you makes me feel so lonely.
>>
>>16505483
tell her your feelings, if she doesnt dig it peace out.
>>
I don't understand how one person can have such a hold on you. I lost myself for him. I dropped family and friends, hobbies. My focus was on him 24/7, I couldn't go an hour without thinking about him. And now it's over...and I'm still lost. Everything reminds me of him. I can't do anything I use to enjoy without thinking about him. I constantly do things, in hopes he'll see it, even though I know I'm crazy. He isn't watching me, he doesn't care. He's gone. He's doing his own thing and I'm stuck obsessing over him and racking my brain trying to move on.
>>
I feel so damn empty. I'm a shell of my former self.
Absolutely nothing is funny, enjoyable, or interesting to me anymore. I've become an expert in faking my laugh or smiling. Life is so dull and the future is bleak.

I want out of this world, but I know the repercussions of suicide will only hurt the people I care about.
Every time people bring up those hypothetical scenarios about dying in a car accident or being murdered, I don't even bother saying I wouldn't want it to happen to me. Of course I instantly hope nothing horrible ever happens to the people I love, but to me.. I'm so indifferent.
Shit happens. If I die in the near future from some insane event, I don't think I'll have trouble passing on.
>>
I never understood why he broke up with me. I don't understand why he wanted to be friends. I don't know why he sent the occasional email, nor why he stopped. I just don't get it.

You really broke my heart, you know? I hope you know how much I loved you, how much you meant to me. Now we are strangers and I'm sure I've faded to the nethers of your memories. I hate that I still hope to hear from you.

Please, just vanish from my thoughts. Please.
>>
File: Expand Dong.jpg (541 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
Expand Dong.jpg
541 KB, 3000x3000
my life is going nowhere, got discharged from the military, working a shitty job and living under shit circumstances wat do
>>
Just writing this here instead of to her.

You have ruined me. You are a fucking evil bitch, but I just love you so fucking much.
You knew that I was introverted before and was like that because people only ever made me feel like shit. I was happy, I had hobbies, I felt happy. Then you came along, I thought it was the answer, I thought you were the one for me. Now you look at me in disgust, you constantly put me down and treat me like dirt yet still keep me holding on by telling me you "love me". I don't know what to do, I can't be with you because you've made me doubt myself every second of the day, but i have to be with you because without you I just know that i'll destroy myself even more.
I fucking love you so much, and I hate myself for loving you so. I hate you and I love you.
What have you done to me
>>
>>16509072
I have BPD too and I understand exactly what you're going through. After a couple of years of not doing anything about it I've started trying to improve myself, and i think it's starting to work a little, but still It's fucking horrible, I've lost pretty much all my friends due to my highly erratic mood swings and impulsive anger for no reason which I just can't control, and my only ever gf left because she couldn't be dealing with my constantly changing and intense emotions which I also can't control, but I don't blame her, who in the right mind would want to be with someone like this eh?
>>
>>16509178
Sounds like an Avril Lavigne song.
>>
>>16509145
writing this faggot shit wont help.

occupy your mind with other things. only replying because you remind me of someone.
>>
>>16509178
douche

dump her, move on

i was in the same position. i thought someone was all i had, i was so very wrong. she was all that was holding me back. fuck yourself for placing her above you.
>>
I'm in a really bad spot right now. I'm scared from how much pain I'm in from this. I don't think I can keep on pretending that I can continually live my life like this.
I can't get anyone to stay, I can't get anyone to love me as much as I love them.
I'm so fucking lonely and sad. I can't do this anymore
>>
>>16505483
I'd say try and make her feel like she's important, that's what it really sounds like she wants. Reassuring her helps but you got to give her a reason to think you care and aren't just being sympathetic. What you should do is not necessarily tell her your feelings about her, but let her know that she means a lot to you and you would do anything to make her happy and or protect her. I've seen these alot, alot of them I'll say you'll find to be a lost cause due to possible mental illness that is going untreated (if she self harms and is showing no signs oft stopping then it's too late and I'd try to just be a good friend). But if you truly care for her and know it isn't too late, you need to let her know how much she matters to you, sometimes for girls like that, that fact alone will keep them going.
>>
>>16509178

Stop being such a beta worm holy shit

This is a woman. Bitches and whores bro. Man the fuck up take charge and stop letting someone else rule you

Completely missing the point of what it means to be a man. No wait, scratch that, missing the point of what it means to be HUMAN

>Boohoo if this one girl that exists in a planet of MILLIONS of girls isnt with me then I'll destroy myself despite her treating me like shit

Man the fuck up
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 760x588) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 760x588
Well, this sucks. Guy I liked has left work, just as I was starting to game him. Motherfucker, I could have sucked you off during lunchbreak.
Man, it's going to be a lonely Summer without him.
>>
>>16509178
You sound like my ex.

I'm not evil, I am mentally ill. The anger and mistrust is a defense mechanism. I told him once of my suspicion, but I think he forgot. He forgets a lot of things, really. Maybe she is not as evil as you imagine.
>>
If your friend recommends you the manga Loveless is he most likely an ephebophile?
>>
Ashlee, you are probably the only thing as of recent that gives me the drive to get out of bed each day, to actually start giving respect to those around me, even when I think they don't deserve it. You have been one of my greatest friends I've ever had, I honestly feel lucky to be one of your only friends. You have been through alot, and you have proven a will that many people these days simply will never have or gain. You have been there for me on the very rare occasions where I had nobody else to turn to, in exchange I proudly and willingly try to stay as loyal of a friend as you are. As dumb kids we flirt on every platform, either online or in real life, but you claim it's all jokes but when I say these to your face you genuinely smile and even blush. You aren't fooling me, but I don't know if you know that I've never lied or joked when these cute little flirting sessions happen. You are beautiful, kind, smart (despite how much you say you arent), cute, loyal, and all around the perfect girl for me. I'll do anything to keep you by my side friend or greater. I don't know of you've caught on to my blatantly obvious hints of my feelings, all logic would say you have, but my fear of losing you says you haven't. I know you may still love him despite how much he's hurt you and tried to use you, but in the end I can only respect your decisions. But I need you to know, I love you.

I want to protect and honor you like a goddess and if that isn't what you want from me, if you turn me down the eventual day I have the balls to ask you the question. Then I will stand by your side as a friend without question, my loyalty will jot falter if you say no. But I just want you to know, I love you, and I have always known you were someone right for me the first day I saw you. Before I even knew your name I felt this instant connection.
>>
Cont. Of 16509263

I never want to hurt you and whenever you cried, I did later (like the day i told you I'm joining the army and you were scared of me getting hurt). I never felt such empathy twords anyone, even those I thought I loved. I will stay loyal to you friend or greater through the time I have with you in school and while I'm overseas. I'm yours, in any way shape or form no matter where I am and I'll do my damndest to return to you safe. You are my will and you have shown me that my will is also yours, and I can trust as long I we both live neither of us will break.
>>
Funny how I can suddenly fill a shot glass per fap 4ish times a day 3rd day in a row after having a week of not pulling it.

Thought the dark November was supposed to curb lust.
>>
I can't stop randomly thinking about how fucking huge he is.
>>
My life is a living hell.

>move to big city for a job after uni
>work literally non stop 100 hours per week
>making good money but never have chance to spend it due to always being at work
>gf of 6 years leaves me cause long distance "won't work"
>find out she's fucking some guy she knew in high school less than a week after we break up
>parents going through very rough divorce
>don't even want to come home for the holidays because of how much has changed back home

I thought getting a good job and leaving home would make my depression go away but it's only made it worse. And to make matters even worse I have no friends here other than work colleagues, who are all a bunch of egoistical assholes.
>>
I are disappoint. She had to have moody PMS-issues on the day I was going to fuck her in the ass for the first time, and now I have to wait until the second week of January. My problems are hilarious!
>>
no one will ever be attracted to me
>>
I'm so fucking sad I have no words to describe it. I don't even know why it's happening, but fuck me, I don't care about anything and anyone anymore and just want to go to sleep and never wake up. Fuck that bs
>>
Please please don't break my heart. I really wouldn't be able to take it
-A
>>
I'm fucking depressed about my future,I might not make it to graduation because I'm a lazy fucktard but now I'm honestly worried about my future.There's so much that I wanted to do,so much I wanted to see,yet I don't have the motivation to do anything productive to achive my dreams...
>>
Dudes I don't know what to I'm just a bully fucktard who just wants everyone to be at the same level as I am. I'm always wrong because I judge people so easily and I'm insecure. I'm so jealous of my friend having it easy. Fuuck I keep failing to ruin his life. I'm such a fucking shithead faggot. I should come out of the closet.

Sorry man I thought you disappeared.

A
>>
>>16505423

I'm a loser, a loner, and I smoke weed all the time to forget everything and my shitty feels.

I'm lower middle class and I work hard, so it's not like I struggle. Everything in my life that is shitty is all social.

That's why I'm on the internet, locked in my room and away from friends/family/roommate all the time
>>
>>16509933
Not cool.
>>
>>16509981
Get medication asap. It doesn't have to be this way anon
>>
An open relationship is not for me. Am i great or silly for allowing her to be with others?
I have already slept with others, even before she did, so why am i having so much troubles accepting that she is with others.
She's her real self with me and just having fun with others.

Why oh why is this bothering me so much as it does?
>>
>>16509941
Why are you so sure about that?
>>
>>16509104
Thanks, now I know what to do when some unknown faggot does that.
>>
>>16510159
Because it's rather silly and never really works out.
>>
>>16509775
Yeah, leaving home is never a very good idea unless you already know people where you are going or are a social butterfly.
>>
>>16510156
It's okay anon, just a random bouts of autumn/winter depression, it will pass and I'm not gonna do anything stupid. I'm really fed up with it though. Thank you for caring.
>>
>>16510161
a quarter century of confirmations
>>
>>16510174
Get a sunlamp. It helps. take care anon!
>>
>>16510181
By whom?
>>
>>16510200
everyone
>>
>>16510218
Can you give me an example?
>>
I'm 26 and for some reason I can't Connect to people. I have no friends whatsoever, I am depressed and even my job (teaching), which is the only thing I do well, hasn't been so nice lately. I'm not afraid of death but I'm afraid of dying without ever having felt like I was a normal human being. Sometimes I just want to scream how lonely I feel but I think either people wouldn't understand or would approach me only out of pity.
>>
>>16510130

I forgot to say not only am I a loser but all I have in this world are these threads and my hate for all my middle class threads. I smoke weed a lot and it gave me bipolar issues. I bullied all my friends in highschool that's why I was in a terrible situation.

My family friends and roomates hate me secretly because I'm an asshole when they aren't looking.

I hate my friend that doesn't smoke weed anymore. He was like me but he became better and I hate him so much. I drown myself in weed, these threads because I'm nothing.

L
>>
I'm so sorry for being an asshole. Please save me, I won't promise anything. I'm just a shitty person and I can't help it but be jealous of you because everything came easy to you. Why did you cut contact with me? Why dont you do drugs like me anymore? Did you find out you were better than me? Well fuck you too.
>>
>>16510221
i went on a mission for the mormons in south brazil. one of the places i went didn't have any young women who went to that church, and the guy in charge (bishop) said that they'd have to just wait for good looking missionaries to get young women. he said this while looking at me.
>>
there's nothing I want more than to just disappear right now. I feel like garbage.
>>
I jokingly told a girl that she left me in the friendzone but then she replied that I could still escape it if I wanted too.

So I started flirting and I started messaging her more often. I tell her how beautiful she is every day....

She is moving away with her mom at the end of the year and I haven't told her how I feel yet.

We always used to flirt as a joke now I'm scared that she doesn't get that I really like her. And since she is moving I probably won't be able to have a relationship with her anyway.

But I love her and its eating me from the inside.

What do I do. You guys decide my fate
>>
File: 1445997885554.jpg (16 KB, 320x297) Image search: [Google]
1445997885554.jpg
16 KB, 320x297
I've been cheating on my girlfriend with a girl from work. I feel guilty and she says she feels guilty too but I just cant stop. First time i've ever cheated on anyone, im 28 and the girl im seeing at work is 20.. oh god.. i dont know
>>
>>16510373
fucking idiot
>>
>>16510375
i know, im coming to terms with it
>>
>>16510373
How hot is the 20yr old, not saying if she's hot that's ok but cheating on your main bitch with a fat ass would be hella stupid
>>
>>16510373
People like you disgust me. It will be funny when your employer finds out and you lose your career!
>>
File: 1442777126397.gif (978 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1442777126397.gif
978 KB, 320x240
>>16510401
pretty hot, skinny little chick with a nice little ass.. thats why i couldnt resist.. im a bad person :\
>>
>>16505423
I was a total loner/loser in high school, then I was super cool in university: popular, great grades, having sex with sexy people, etc.
I didn't think it would ever change, and even when it started to I knew it could never be as bad as it was in high school.
Now its much, much worse: I'm jobless, unemployable even with my degrees. I don't go outside, much less talk to anyone or keep up with any of my friends (who I'd be ashamed to let see me like this). I'm covered in scars from being brutalized on a number of occasions and I'm fairly certain I have some major brain issues. I moved back in with my parents cause I have no money, and most of my energy is spent trying to resist taking all the medications doctors keep pushing me to take to numb me out, which I know will make me feel better but just continue this pathetic excuse for a life....I'm not sure how I got here exactly or how to change, but I hope I get a come back.
>>
>>16510414
believe me i didnt plan this, i never thought i would ever cheat on anyone
>>
>>16510472
It's the circle of life, my friend.
But seriously, I do wish you luck getting better. Those meds would help your thoughts, too most likely. Also, find some therapy. Take my word for it, it's very helpful.
>>
>>16510474
Maybe your gf isn't the one you should be with then?
>>
I felt small insignificant and I just wanted to bask in something than my self hatred and envy of other men physically superior than I am. I want to be that little sneak that steals all your girls. But the truth is I'm self destructive and a real asshole. I stole a lot of girlfriends but they laughed at me behind my back. I was filled with rage so I took it out all on my male straight friends. I turned gay and now all I have are these threads. I failed you all, I'm sorry for being such an asshole everybody.

J
>>
>>16510373
Initials?
>>
I miss you. I'm sorry for ignoring you. Send me a message
>>
>>16510565
Initials?
>>
>>16510565
Initials?
>>
I'm sorry guys if have to repost all my postings on MC because I'm gay and I came out of the closet.

J
>>
I changed my mind I am that guy and the washroom peeper. I did it because my life was in shambles ever since my friend left me and told me he was straight. I'm sorry guys MC and these threads is all I have.

J

J
>>
I feel utterly worthless
>>
>>16510569
>>16510570
A
>>
>>16510588
What is the initial of the person it's for?
>>
>>16510504
I know, and I'm not even bitter about it.. Frankly I still feel a little lucky I had any time in the sun at all.
Thanks for the kind words. I'm pretty strapped for cash but therapist is pretty much the best advice I've got on what to spend it on when I get some.
>>
It probably sounds stupid, but I don't know how else to describe my attraction to you. You know how they say we are all made of stardust. I feel like we are made of the same star and the universe is trying to bring it back together. At first I thought maybe we supposed to be good friends, and shook off any attraction. But after I thought I'd never see you again after seeing you every day, I felt lost. I couldn't shake it off anymore. Now that I know you may have felt something too, it's even more confusing.
>>
I got friendzoned tonight...again. life sucks. im done
>>
>>16510593
G
>>
>>16510373
You break up with your girlfriend, obviously.

If you were serious about her, at your age, you wouldn't have cheated. You know this, and I'm older than you, so I know you know, kek.

You stop wasting your girlfriend's time, minimize your feeling of guilt, and can continue dumping your cum into the fucctoi.

Why not take my advice?
>>
>you don't know if people's comments are genuine or not
this is where i am now. i know i need to put myself out there and take the leap of faith, but can't figure out if anyone will care to be there when i jump.
>>
>>16510605
I'm too scared to message you lol you do it first
>>
>>16510565
Why don't you send a message, A? They already made the attempt.
>>
>>16510626
You never initiate the conversation.
>>
>>16510647
Can you just text me so I know it's actually you?
>>
>>16510670
No.
>>
>>16510687
Okay I sent one. Did you get it?
>>
>>16510699
No.
>>
I'm disappointed in you because I really thought you where going to be the best friend I'd ever have in my life. But since this last Monday, when you told me how you've being going out on dates and shit and you never even told me like best friends are supposed to tell each other that really opened my eyes. I used to tell you a lot of my shit everyday because I trusted you even though I have big trust issues. Sometimes I think I'm overreacting, but really, I think I'm better off just using you until the time comes to end this shit.

Friendship isn't real, it never was and never will be.
>>
>>16510710
Lol please tell me you're joking right now
>>
>>16509192
Who?
>>
>>16510724
I'm serious. Looks like I'm not the A you're looking for.
>>
>>16510729
.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I JUST SENT SOMEONE A MESSAGE THINKING IT WAS YOU! OMG

ALSO, HERE'S A LITTLE PIECE OF ADVICE, MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP BEING SUCH A LITTLE BITCH AND TEXT THE PERSON FIRST
>>
I am the alphabet soup anon you all seek of. Like who you are looking for I am working and living their life unlike you. I wonder why they don't want to talk to you. Anyway you all have fragile pysches and are too easily emotionally manipulated.

Mmm perfect slaves, stay that way.
>>
You choose to cut me out of your life Tuesday, I think you made an immature and ridiculous decision, it does really suck that you've decided this cause my emotions are everywhere now and not really sure what to do with myself. I miss you
>>
I don't get it, maybe never will.
In my head I know how to act, I know what and how I should say things and approach other people, I know what makes one seens sympathetic, nice and funny.
But when it comes to real interactions I just can't, its like my brain goes blank and on top of that I get frustrated so damn easily, why? Even when I know the reason is mundane, vapid, I still get frustrated when things don't go my way, maybe because I'm spoiled, maybe I still lack confidence
Its funny, when I'm alone its so easy to say to my self "man up and be the man you want to be, rise your head, smile and conquer whatever you want", and then I feel motivated, I feel great and there is this warm feeling inside like everything will finally be different, but the moment I go out of my house everything seens to fall apart.

Also I overthink things so damn much, if one little thing goes wrong I keep thinking about it for the whole day, maybe the whole week, it becames a fixed idea that I can't shake it off.

I want to change, I just don't know if I can do anything to get better, I have a job, a hobby, a caring gf, still inside I feel like I don't belong anywhere
>>
I have a clingy personality and all I think of are my friends even though they all have goals in theirs lives my sole purpose is to remind them that I exist. I exist and you exist to orbit around me so I make younfeel terrible if you choose to move on with your dreams. I'll make sure to be horrible to you, I'll make sure I waste my time on the internet fighting with hired trolls while my friends laugh outside in the real world.
>>
Feels good to be paid sitting doing nothing.
>>
File: 2Xm0ZT9.jpg (771 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
2Xm0ZT9.jpg
771 KB, 3840x2160
I hope someone can give me some insight how damaged I am and what's wrong with me?
met girl on IRC about year ago, chatted a lot, then moved to skype (no voice or vid). didn't talk the last month or so because I didn't want to honestly so I wasn't on skype/IRC. so i turn on IRC today and lurk, then I see she is seeing someone in february, she said she already bought plane tickets.
I felt jealous and I've never met this girl. felt kinda angry about it. so how autistic is this?
some background: male, 20, depressed.
>>
>>16510751
What did he say
>>
>>16505423
This is honestly petty in comparison to some of the other people here, but holy FUCK is it hard to find people worth talking to my fetish.

Old, ugly, fat, or creepy. Pick four. Plus there seems to be a strong correlation between kinkiness and creepiness which super sucks because you guessed it, I'm about as kinky as it gets.

Sure, granted, I'm not the most well-adjusted person either but holy fuck the bar is SO low. It's genuinely a little depressing.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.