[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok, I never really come here, but I actually need some fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: CMcFyFJXAAAICFi.jpg (87 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CMcFyFJXAAAICFi.jpg
87 KB, 600x800
Ok, I never really come here, but I actually need some fucking advice in my life right now... Here's basically what happened

>GF and I going thru rough patch back in march, basically break up
>get call from her parents
>she had seizure and is pregnant, says it's mine
>kicks her out, she moves in with me, I pay for abortion, etc.
>stay together and work shit out, deal with aborting the child, etc.
>Find out Nov 1st she cheated on me
>child was never mine
>pack all my shit and move out of apartment (we lived in a student housing complex, females only so her name was on the lease)
>don't have vehicle because I paid to fix hers over the summer instead of buying my own
>get xferred from job right around the corner to new location because i got my ex a job there when she couldn't find work

I'm 45 minutes late to work right now, I have no car, and have been staying on a friends couch for the last month. I've got 3 more job interviews at locations within biking distance on Monday, but can't do much else until then. Found a moped on Craigslist and talked the girl down to $300, but literally have nothing to my name other than $86 right now and overdrafted ~$200 from where the bitch still charged my card for the rent for the month of November.

TL;DR
>gf of two years lied about me being father of her child
>fund her life, find out lie and leave
>now trying to piece life together but can't even get to job to make money

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO. I'M REALLY FUCKING TRYING HERE GUYS.

>pic related, literally days before breakup after-hours at our workplace.
>>
Oh and for what it's worth, my birthday was November 13th, I found out about it just in time to ruin the entire holiday season.
>>
>>16507039
OP you are not the first nor the last dude some broad had done this exact same shit to. Just be glad the crazy bitch is out of your life. (her parents know she's nuts too) I promise it gets better once the cut develops a scab.
>>
>>16507054
the pain isn't what I'm worried about, she was a cheating lying whore and I'm glad to have the deceitful slut out of my life

What I'm worried about now is getting my feet back underneath me, getting to work, etc.

I fucking called a cab and tried to pay $25 just to get a ride to what will be slow shift JUST TO TRY TO MAKE SOMETHING and the cab is now an hour late and the company has stopped responding to my calls

I can't even get $300 for this moped, like if I had ANY sort of reliable transportation none of this would even be a problem, but I'm running out of groceries again and am gonna have to spend what little I have on that

I'd fucking bike the hour there if it wasnt literally 40*F and sleeting right now.
>>
>>16507063
My point is because it is so recent it is hard to see this shit smoothing out for you. Hard as it is and I agree it is fucked but you'll get through. Been right where you are
>>
>Sex before marriage
>not getting married before committing your life to her

You set yourself up for failure, why are you here complaining to us about it.

You had your fun, now you must suffer.
>>
>>16507074
after the whole abortion thing we got engaged.
>>
>>16507083
You probably thought you were going to get married too.
>>
>>16507084
yup
>>
Yo bro I'mma need that uncensored face cause I think this bitch is way out of your league based on a cursory analysis.
>>
>>16507039
Lars
>>
>>16507125
what do you got to offer? I got loads of nudes bruh, and yeah she's hot af

>>16507132
Nah my name is Cody
>>
Bump

>now 2 hours late for work
>tried calling cab and paying $25 to get to work
>cab never showed
>finally just called in
>raining so i can't even walk/ride bike to the store
>>
bumping again,
>called in
>popped some anxiety meds
>still not sure how getting to work tomorrow @ noon
>drinking alone now watching a hockey game
>>
i think youll be fine. a lot of people would give up where you are at. you said you have 3 job interviews lined up. keep pushing forward and things will work out - it sounds like they already are.
>>
>>16508116
Wake up early and walk there.
>>
Keep working hard. It will pay off, and when it does you'll look back and laugh.

Take out a loan to get back on your feet.
Leave super early for work to make sure you actually get there. Even if it takes 3 hours.
>>
>>16508217
the biggest issue is it's an hour bike ride at least, and its going to be below freezing and raining tomorrow :/

>>16508247
my credit is wrecked from student loans, doubt theres any way i could get anything from a bank

maybe ill see if i can get to bank of america or something tomorrow, open up an account and just get a 200-300 dollar loan, do they do stuff like that? what about for people with bad credit???
>>
>>16508187
and the biggest problem is making it thru the weekend. I barely have enough food for groceries and the likes, and if I can't get the $300 by sunday (i have 86 right now, still need groceries and to pay phone) the moped i found will likely be gone and then im back to square one.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.