[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Celebrity Obsession?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
>Take a liking to Ellen Wong
>Fallow her on social media, she seems sweet
>Slowly fall in love with her.

I mean don't get me wrong, I won't stalk her or anything creepy but damn it if I don't adore her! How do I get over this silly celebrity crush anons? What are the odds of meeting a girl as beautiful as her?
>>
find an asian, they all look the same bro
>>
you dont need to get over it... just keep keeping on... live your life
>>
>>17369544
>How do I get over this silly celebrity crush anons?
Get to know real women, for real. Yeah, I know Ellen Wong, whoever she is, is a real person, but you don't know her and you never will. If you actually knew her, who knows? Maybe you wouldn't even like her.
>What are the odds of meeting a girl as beautiful as her?
I live in San Francisco; one in three girls around here is Asian. Many of them are nothing special to look at, but I see someone at least that attractive at least once a day.
>>
>>17369886
wait you know her know her? DO TELL!
>>
File: ffconvert.png (3 KB, 48x48) Image search: [Google]
ffconvert.png
3 KB, 48x48
>>17369544
>How do I get over this silly celebrity crush anons?

Step one, realize all your hopes and dreams would be dashed to pieces if you spent just one evening with the wretched, manipulative, deceptive, anti social psychopath of her vile personage.

As hold on. How else could she have climbed over the corpses of the others to rise to such a position? Forget how many cocks she swaddled in those thick lips of hers.

No, think of the other girls she crushed the very souls of that their now lifeless bodies are naught but waste below the treads of the tank of inhumanity pushing her ever forward.

Imagine dinner with her, what's her choice topics?
> POWER
> MONEY
> FAME
Oh, um... great. It would be like a dinner date with Mammon. Hell! She probably worships Mammon for the succor of the world she takes in tribute to his Watchers.

And as soon as she saw that weakness within you, OP, your crush on her. She'd exploit it.

Is that attractive? I mean... bro, seriously?
>>
>>17369863
Best advice, right here Op.
I probably wouldn't worry about associating her with the girl you'd like to meet in the future. As in, not that it is wrong to have high standards, just don't let the thought of finding someone like her control you, your desires, expectation in finding a partner, etc.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.