[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm an apathetic person with no morals. All I do in life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Emtional-Skeleton19.jpg (37 KB, 528x480) Image search: [Google]
Emtional-Skeleton19.jpg
37 KB, 528x480
I'm an apathetic person with no morals. All I do in life is consume media without a care in the world. What can I do to change that without going to church meme?

Swebros can the swedish military straighten the 25 year old me out or should I consider live innawoods to test my valor as a human being?
>>
Become a minority, it helps
>>
Find an interest that requires moving and/or thinking. It can be anything, football, chess, traveling, whatever.

I wouldn't recommend military as you'll most likely hate it and if you hate it you're not very likely to keep any principles that are instilled in you during that time. Same with living by yourself secluded from society, although that may work better since you'll have a lot more control. I'm not saying these methods won't work, all I'm saying is that you shouldn't try them right away, they're more like a last resort.
Try something new, painting, playing an instrument, sports, whatever. And definitely go on a longer trip somewhere. Travel to China for a couple of weeks or something. If none of these things works then off to the military with you.
>>
>>17369465

instead of consuming, try creating>>17369466
>>
>>17369465
Give me 600 dollars to pay for my college. Or just 100 is good too. Want my donation page?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.