[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Workplace Anxiety
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1456103762091.jpg (62 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1456103762091.jpg
62 KB, 480x640
I have a recurring issue with anxiety each Sunday night/Monday morning related to work. Every Sunday night, I have trouble sleeping, have anxiety dreams all night, wake up multiple times, and toss and turn. Monday mornings, I frequently wake up way earlier than I need to, and I inevitably throw up and shake in bed like every 3/4 weeks until I wake up and begrudgingly go.

Once I've been there a few hours, I settle in a little bit more, and by the end of the week I'm way calmed down.

Any idea how I can get the end of weekend fears to go away? I'm so stressed. Took today as a work from home day.
>>
>>17369009
You have to realize it's only a job, not your life.

Do something fun/interesting over the weekend so you get a high from doing it and it will make going to work easier.
>>
>>17369009

Hahahaha fuck nigga what the fuck is up with your life

Fucking grow some balls nigga like wtf
>>
>>17369019

I do a ton during the weekends. I live a very active, social life. I travel a lot, I always seek out new experiences. That's a double edged sword. By the time I come home Sunday night from all of this adventuring, I think "oh god, I'm so tired, and I didn't take any time to myself just to relax, and I'm only going to get so much sleep, and I'm so tired, and I have this, this, and this to do oh god."

Spending the weekend all by myself makes me feel slightly better, but then I feel like I'm wasting my time in front of a TV.
>>
>>17369025
>I have this, this, and this to do oh god
If this is what you're most concerned about, it sounds like you need to dedicate time to planning your days to accomplish/make progress on these tasks.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.