[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do l stop obsessively wanting a relationship? l need to open
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 224342323434.png (737 KB, 762x599) Image search: [Google]
224342323434.png
737 KB, 762x599
How do l stop obsessively wanting a relationship? l need to open myself to life but this seems to be the only thing l think about. l'm a young male by the way, and there's no girl involved.
>>
>>17367989
How young is 'young'? Disregarding the 18+ rules your age will likely determine what would be best for you.
>>
>>17367993
19yo.
>>
>>17367989
>>17367996
As an older guy that once upon a time felt that inner and exterior pressure to get into a relationship by any means necessary/no matter the cost, it's normal. You're a young man. You want access to the goods of a relationship--sex, companionship, emotional stability, etc. I guess what I'm trying to say is you don't obsessing--if you were asexual it would be normal. If you repress these feelings or avoid it, it will manifest in other areas of your life probably in negative or unintended ways. Try to channel your yearning into something positive. Good luck though. Also, try to improve yourself enough to give a girl every reason to say 'yes'.
>>
Preoccupy yourself. Spend less time on vidya/anime and go do shit in real life. Hang out with friends, socialize. If nothing works then you should probably just cop and find a relationship.
>>
Get a hobby that requires leaving your house. I do bowling, Dungeons and Dragons (it's actually really social, try it), MtG, and I go to conventions. These are all things that have forced me to be at least somewhat social.
Also realize though that you are a complete person without a relationship. You don't have a "other half"
>>
>>17368126
Socializing is not my problem, neither is being delusional about love, but thanks anyway
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.