[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I crazy because I think the world is full of demons. Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 300x197) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 300x197
Am I crazy because I think the world is full of demons. Like people who have an exception talent or fuck tons of girls have like a higher level of demons then say a basement dweller. And the reason why drugs are illegal is because they open your eyes to it and things like alcohol and cigarettes don't have that effect but weed and mdma have the effect
>>
yes you do anymore drugs you could reach levels of batshit.
>>
>>17367138
Like actually snap and black out and wake up in a psych center or just like sit in a basement all day holding a cross and telling people about evil

If it's the latter I can probably work through it and just ignore it. Plus I fucking hate God so even if the shit was true I wouldn't care.
>>
>>17367131
Sounds like you're a druggy yourself and try to justify your own use.

The demons shit is a pretty common picture because our culture is very strongly influenced by fan fiction to a Jewish book with all the crap in, and that's where your mind drifts once it gets impaired.

>And the reason why drugs are illegal is because they open your eyes to it
Easy to kill this stupid idea; weed is legal in many countries, and even in the ones where it isn't, there is usually no punishment if you don't carry too much of it. Also most drugs were perfectly legal couple centuries ago, while the society was a lot more restrictive overall.
>>
>>17367151
Weed is only legal because we had to spend 40 years fighting with our retarded government to prove that there's no reason it should be illegal and it still pretty much is
>>
>>17367156
I am not talking about the US and A but about civilized countries.

Besides, the fight to make alcohol legal took a while too.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.