[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not being a vapid human being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465750884423.gif (3 MB, 453x373) Image search: [Google]
1465750884423.gif
3 MB, 453x373
What is a nice way of telling a girl that if she doesn't want to go out, she doesn't have to make up excuses?

The catch is that I'm not 100% sure she is making excuses like she might have legitimate reasons for not going out rn
>>
>>17366229
"If you don't feel like going out, just tell me, I really don't mind."
>>
>>17366229
Wait until you ask her out again and say "By the way, if you're just not feeling it that's cool too. I won't be hurt."
>>
>>17366239

this. though to be honest if a girl wants to go out, she will make the time. there are extremely rare cases where someone might be too busy for some time, but i am the only case i know of where that happened, where id been busy for so long that i didnt see a girl after a month of promising, then finally did and we dated for six months.

but for the most part peopel make the time if they want to meet someone.

if a girl cant settle on a day then she clearly doesnt. i mean if she wanted to wouldnt she be inclined to say
>cant this weekend
>maybe next weekend?

ior you could even suggest that nad see. but when people say 'yeah im just really busy lately' they are too busy to care
>>
>>17366248
I asked a girl at work if she wanted to play some frisbee. She replied
>I would love to go, but I'm busy studying! Thanks for inviting me though :) See you tomorrow.
We chat at work for a good bit. Should I ask her again or just drop it entirely. Or am I just over thinking this shit. I'm not even looking for ass or nothing. Just for a friend.
>>
>>17366286
Let it go. You're friendly coworkers. If there's some event relevant to your life that lies in her interests, feel free to invite her in the future, but don't nag about what she doesn't go for.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.