[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There is a girl who I regularly hook up with. There have been
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1340608455300.jpg (86 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1340608455300.jpg
86 KB, 682x1024
There is a girl who I regularly hook up with. There have been times where I get romantic feelings for her and it seems like at times she gets romantic feelings for me but we don't really see eye to eye on relationships (she would want it open, I would hate her with other men) so we never get carried away.

However I have been feeling really weird recently because the last few times she kind of wasn't really into it. We have in the past hung out without sex and even went to bed naked without sex and that's fine but I feel like she might be bored of me sexually or even finds me unattractive. So yeah I don't know. Self-esteem has taken a hit.

She is friendly as fuck still, hits me up, and we ended up passing out naked last night and she grabbed my arm to wrap herself with and definitely enjoyed me caressing her and even a little making out, but I could tell she didn't want to go beyond that. She told me she has not been feeling horny because she got rejected by some guy at her school. But that was after she was going on about how the past week shes been coming home and masturbating a lot which is why I asked. She also said that it does bother her that her parents like me even though they never met me.

It bums me out and makes me feel unwanted. We're taking a trip to San Francisco for a week soon (this is why she talked about me with her parents) and I have no idea what its going to be like now.

I'm, not even sure what advice is needed. The bright side is that after the trip I'm going to busy super busy with work, and her with school and the thing is that while I have been seeing her for the past 3 years, we usually are busy with shit or seeing other people so it doesn't matter. Only recently we've been seeing each other more often and I'm getting shit together for when my work starts so I don't have time to see other women. I think she senses that. Maybe advice I could use is how a straight guy can get an ego boost because that is definitely what I need right now.
>>
>>17365461
>There is a girl who I regularly hook up with. There have been times where I get romantic feelings for her and it seems like at times she gets romantic feelings for me but we don't really see eye to eye on relationships (she would want it open, I would hate her with other men)

Can someone please tell me what is the difference between this and an open relationship?
>>
>>17365461
its called casual sex, they are not in a relationship. what's happened is OP is falling for his hook up and a no, no because she has made it clear all she wants is casual sex and physical intimacy.
>>
>>17365471
Open relationship involves emotions that are outright stated and acknowledged. You do couple stuff.

Fuck buddies that are getting emotional do not acknowledge it and do their level best to avoid any 'couple stuff' for fear of giving the wrong impression.

>>17365461
OP sounds like a fucking mess. You're crushing on a girl who you know wouldn't make you happy in a relationship. You'll never change her - and if you do, you'll always wonder if she's secretly riding the cock express without your knowledge. Keep fucking her if you want, but start investing your time & emotions into other women too, this will help you keep it casual.
>>
>>17365494
Edit
>OP sounds like a fucking mess
Should be
OP, this situation sounds like a fucking mess
>>
>>17365494
I also think OP is ignoring the fact she may be fucking other guys now
>>
>>17365494
>You do couple stuff.

Such as? Sleeping together, sharing feelings, going on a trip to San Francisco?

It's not just a hook up. It seems to me that the girl got the open relationship she wanted.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.