[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I think of everything as though it's within context
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
Why do I think of everything as though it's within context of everything? Looking for people who know what I mean.

Every social interaction i have with anyone is within context of our entire length knowing each other, even though they don't see it that way. Its making every interaction I have with anyone I love very frustrating and tedious. I feel like it comes with how I don't "live in the moment", per-say, and maybe how I don't seem to experience time the same way as some people; I feel as though it's less linear. And what a heck is up with that too?

I wouldn't call it "trouble letting go", though maybe it is. I don't feel it's always negative.

I don't have anyone who can answer these questions, so any insight is appreciated.
>>
I have a similar problem, but it's not exactly what you're describing. I have a very strong memory, so I remember the exact details of conversations I have with people. People get pissed off or weirded out when I quote things they've said verbatim, because they don't remember it exactly themselves. So I've learned to pretend that I don't remember past interactions as well as I do. That, or I get stupid drunk so I don't remember anything. I'm more fun that way anyway.
>>
I didn't know it for a long time but I seem to fit into borderline personality disorder. You can't hang on to words as though they hold much meaning, think of it like this, they will never know exactly what you are saying the moment you say it. It is all in code how we communicate, and I act like different people all of the time when portraying myself to them based off of who they are to me. I feel superior this way, but a lot of the time I feel real disgusting with myself for doing it. I always hold on to the past with anticipation for the future and that becomes the game, like that's the next thing for me to focus on and get involved in because it's the only thing in my life that's real and I have control. It's ego that makes you feel this way, don't hold on to guilt, and don't act like how you think they want you to act, most likely it's blown out of proportion and I do that sometimes we all do its a human response and defense mechanism for how we see ourselves. All of reality is inverted.
>>
>>17365495
its late and I cannot type well forgive me.
>>
Time being less linear and everything is within context? Because it is this way, everything has a context we create in our minds, time is measurable only by our mind and ultimately by our body, life doesn't end just because our human life is over. You create your own space and reality. Cherish it, it's fun.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.