[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/ I'm 25 y.o with no degree after I droped out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 600.jpg (43 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
600.jpg
43 KB, 600x338
Hello /adv/
I'm 25 y.o with no degree after I droped out of 3 (psycho, japanese, english studies) it just seems university is not for me.
Today I spend most of my time behind my computer (reddit, twitter, fb, 4chan, videogames) I learn nothing basically.
I still have my part time job in a restaurant where I work one day a week, and I sometime stream on twitch but my total incomes barely hit 1000~ (and on that I spend like 800/900 every month wether it is for food, electricity, bills etc)
I have no driving licence as I live in a big city that has tramways.
I scarcely do my loundry or my dishies, as soon as I have time I sit at my desk and spend my time doing nothing, but I'm pretty sure there is no glue on the chair of my desk.
My flat is 20m2 and it depresses me. I'm in a relationship and we sleep together everynight but at daytime we are in our respective's flat playing video games or just chatting.
It seems I've no ambition, no motivation, I just take life for granted.
I would like you guys give me advice on how to get motivated, day to day hacks, experiences anything.. feedbacks I don't care I just need... To hear something..
Ps : 25 yo / girl / France
>>
Welcome to real life.
You just asked the one million dollar question.

I wish I could help you, but I'm the same situation. I've got literally no motivation to do anything, especially after having moved out to Australia and Japan for a while. At least for me, it didn't change anything. Now I'm back home, trying to do a master's degree in a super shitty city, but I'm basically postponing my problems I guess.

26 / male / Italy
>>
>>17363302
>>17363352
Never thought you guys would have problems, considering how beautiful your countries are (from ads and tours, anyway).

Anyway, my problem is that I'm a NEET that really tried to get into college, but I flunked completely. In the end, it was a mess. Now I'm stuck trying to apply for jobs, only to find out they never want to hire me. I did resumes, apps upon apps, and never got anywhere. I feel my one year of college experience won't get me anywhere. I even tried applying for janitorial work, petsitting duties, retail, and even serving.

Then again, this is what I get for living in a state with the most population, the densest heat, ultimate droughts, and fucking terrible living expenses.

In short, how did you guys get anywhere? As I assume Italy over there had a job or two.

20 / M / USA
>>
>>17363302
I feel you, OP.
I'm here in the same old little town with no future and no opportunities. Everyday i wish i could escape this situation, and I WILL. Going abroad, I guess.
I keep a little note with a list of things I'd like to do at least once in my life. It gives me the hope and motivation to go on. Why dont you try, too?
I hug you from the distance.
You have skills and qualities, find them, let them grow, and learn to accept your flaws, but dont let them limit you.
You can do it.
We all can.
I wish you a GREAT day.

24/ F /Italy
>>
>>17363369
>24
>Italy
>Female
>speaks English
>little town like me
>browses 4chan

Just tell me why we are NOT together right now, kek. Di dove sei? Solo per curiosità, no stalking.

>>17363362
>Never thought you guys would have problems
Where I live, a doctor working in a hospital earns $20k. It's better to be a janitor in USA than a uni professor here, trust me.
>>
>>17363392
Piemonte ^-^
>>
>>17363302
I started 1st year at uni three times, each time I failed. I was working at several minimum wage jobs in my country and another. Moved back to my mom for a while to work on an indie video game, but I don't work on it at all. And my short attention span is already making me dream about doing something else. Another failed great idea.

But I haven't given up. I think what keeps me going is refusal to let the evil win. I literally believe that depression, isolation and apathy are evil. Or at least they oppose life. And suicide is the ultimate defeat. I'm glad that even though I have suicidal thoughs sometimes, I dismiss them instantly.

I started running recently, was supposed to be every day, but I take depression breaks. But it's fine. Whenever I have the motivation it reminds me how little it takes to be happy. I love to feel endorphine rush in my entire body after a run.

23 / M / Poland
>>
>>17363396
>Piemonte
Praticamente l'opposto. Sono salentino.
Non ho mai conosciuto nessuno che frequenta 4chan nella mia regione.
Hai intenzione di trasferirti all'estero?

>>17363407
>I literally believe that depression, isolation and apathy are evil.
I agree with you, but sometimes they are needed. You need to "destroy" yourself, before rebuilding yourself up again. This has been my first NEET period since I was 17, I needed a break. So I crashed for a while at my parents house.
The only thing I regret is that all this "movement" (getting a bachelor, moving to Japan/Australia, working etc.) got me absolutely nothing, and now I'm 26, with nothing to show for it. Back at the starting point.

>>17363302
Sorry for hijacking your thread.
>>
>>17363429
Forza e coraggio! Ti auguro molta fortuna! Hai kik? Riesci a darmi un tuo contatto per chiaccherare?
>>
>>17363456
Grazie! Certo.

tokyoplease
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.