[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man with too much metabolism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: eat steak.jpg (140 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
eat steak.jpg
140 KB, 1024x1024
I actually used to be fat. When I was 12 years old, I must have been something like 5'4" and weighed approximately 170lbs, almost entirely fat. When I hit about 13-14, suddenly all the fat dropped off at an incredibly rapid rate. Now I am 5'9", and weight 158lbs on a good day.

It's really hard for me to gain weight. I drink a bag of homogenized milk everyday (approximately a L), every single day I eat 5 pieces of bacon, 2 eggs scrambled, a tomatoe and two hash browns. I'm always drinking milk at work, I eat multiple calorie bars a day. Sometimes I'll just order a double big mac combo in the middle of the day if I need food fast. I would say I eat about 4 solid meals a day, something upwards of 2500 calories daily. I would say it's really rare I eat less than this amount, usually I eat more. It's normal for me to constantly be eating as often as I can.

Despite this, I never seem to gain weight. Believe me, my current weight is due to a concerted effort to gain by eating more and lifting. At one point 2 years ago or so, I was about 128lbs. I felt disgusted by myself. I know my own mother thinks I'm unattractive. Even past girlfriends have commented on how skinny I am. When I eat people comment sometimes on how bizarre it is that I'm eating a meal twice the size of everyone else and I'm the skinniest person there.

I hate it. I'm always hungry. I'm always eating. I don't even like eating anymore, it's a chore. Food doesn't taste good to me, I literally eat food based on shoving as much fat, protein and carbs into myself as I comfortably can while doing everything else I need to do.

I don't like being like this, no one likes a skinny man.

Also I don't need or want sympathy from females telling me they'd date me regardless. Even if it's true, I don't care. I'm not happy with my body. I want it to change, I've been trying to change it and I don't know how.

Are there pills or supplements or something you can take to increase your weight or slow metabolism?
>>
>>17363002
You're probably not even done growing yet and are still at the stage where your body hasn't caught up. Give it a few years of normal eating and exercise relative to your current weight and height and once you start really working for a living you'll put on the mass you're after.

Both myself and my father were skeletons up until our early 20s, when we stopped growing. He was much taller than me, but it was the same process.

You probably hate yourself for how skinny you are, whatever, get over it. You're either going to end up packing on unnecessary weight you'll have to burn off later when you want to get swole, or you'll gain a tiny amount of muscle which you'll lose because of the forced effort involved in keeping it. Relax and give it time.

Provided you're still attractive face-wise and lean rather than just gawky, you can probably pull of skinniness.

I was 5'9 and barely 65kgs at 17, now I'm a much healthier weight after lifting heavy shit for a living for three years

See pic related, all Euro models who're like 5'11 and featherweight but pull it off
>>
File: all lives matter.png (934 KB, 603x605) Image search: [Google]
all lives matter.png
934 KB, 603x605
>>17363045
I'm 25 years old.

I'm not a teenager.

I was 128lbs at 23. This is not normal. Many, many people comment that I always look too skinny. I hate it.

I don't want to be a European model. I'm not a 17 year old boy. I'm a 25 year old man with a hard working job. I should look like a 25 year old man with a hardworking job. Women don't look at me like a man, they see a boy and it's actually hurt my dating life a lot. Many women say I look handsome at first and then think "wow you're so skinny..." and shortly after lose interest.

I need advice from men, not boys thank you.
>>
>>17363060
I'm in the same boat as you. Sure enough, some people will often comment 'you're skinny as hell, eat some more' even though I eat enough per week to bankrupt Somalia.

I don't let it bother me, though. I'm happy enough I can stuff my face and not grow into a fat bastard.
>>
>>17363002
>metabolism

You know that's a meme right? Nobodies metabolism is that great. It just doesn't work that way. It plays a small part in your BMR.

You've got the right idea but you need to bump your caloric intake up a little more. Strive for 3,000 calories a day, and try an get about 300+g of carbs in there. If you want get a weight gaining supplement get something like Cytogainer and add that to your diet. It packs more calories, protein, and carbs than most whey supplements.

I'm 5'10" 144 lbs and I eat about 2,600 calories a day, 200g of protein, 250g carbs, and 100g fat. I workout hard for an hour 5 days a week, and I'm still gaining about .5 lbs a week.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.