[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often do you climax together with your partner? Does it depend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: neon.jpg (52 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
neon.jpg
52 KB, 620x413
How often do you climax together with your partner? Does it depend on how long you've been together?
>>
>asking 4chan virgins
>>
>>17362349
The times my boyfriend and I climax during the same "session" has increased very greatly over the years.

We've been together a long time. The first time I ever came from him was like 2.5 years into our relationship. And he first made me cum from oral.

More recently, he's been making me squirt a lot. This is a relatively new discovery for us. So I've been cumming multiple times when we do it. But there are times when I don't. Usually if we're having too much sex and I get sore, I can't cum if we do it.

I think for me, it did need to take a lot of time and experimentation. I went into this relationship assuming I'd never cum because I no one had ever made me cum.

But we never cum at the same time ever. I almost feel like that is a myth. My orgasms are so unexpected. I mean, there's the build, the peak, then the orgasm, but I generally don't know how fast or slow it's going to happen. One position makes me cum instantly, some times it could take over 30 mins for me to cum. My boyfriend lasts anywhere from 20-40 mins give or take.
>>
>>17362421
women are just unpredictable in everything they do
>>
>>17362349
a few times recently but in 2 years I never did. There is a new guy at work I've been fantasizing about and it brings me quick to orgasm if I think of him when my bf is close. Makes me feel ashamed afterwards but my bf feels like a sex god, so.
>>
>>17362769
poor troll is poor
>>
Never. I have maybe once or twice in my life, and ive had sex thousands of times over the last 8 years. My current girlfriend never comes unless I eat her out and finger her. My ex used to cum multiple times in one session but we never finished together.
>>
>>17362349
Do you mean simultaneously? That's rare and overrated.

Do you mean both get an orgasm? I have always felt it was my job (and an enjoyable one) as the man to make sure that happened. If my partner hasn't come by the time I do, I make sure to follow up by hand until she does. Or with a woman whose rhythms I know well, I give her one or two by hand or mouth before I even think about climbing aboard, just to make sure I don't cheat her.
>>
Every time. I cum after a minute. We'd cum together a lot if we used protection. Now he pulls out and I finish him off orally.
>>
>>17362349
I've never orgasmed with my partner together.

I usually orgasm when I'm masturbating alone.
>>
>>17362421
Me and my gf cum together pretty often, it's pretty good

I just stall my orgasm until I feel like she's about to cum
>>
>>17362986
that's really sweet. all the best to you and yours.
>>
Me and my gf cum in the same session every single time, although I tend to last longer than she does, so she orgasms quite a bit until I finish.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.