[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you unintentionally got your girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: FmwwomB.jpg (99 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
FmwwomB.jpg
99 KB, 960x720
What would you do if you unintentionally got your girlfriend pregnant? How would you handle that situation? What if there was the potential she could get pregnant, what would you do?
>>
>>17361599
Pic related?
>>
>>17361599
So the details matter in this scenario.

A few details come to mind right away:
>Why did she "accidentally" get pregnant?
Was she on birth control? Were you wearing a condom?

I see you used the phrasing "You got your girlfriend pregnant," which indicates it's your fault. Is it actually your fault or is that just you subscribing to that feminazi bullshit that it's always the man's fault?

>What if there was the potential she could get pregnant, what would you do?
When you ejaculate into a vagina, you are taking the risk that she might get pregnant.

When she let you ejaculate into her vagina, she willingly ran the risk that she might get pregnant.

As for what I would do, that depends. DO I want a baby (the answer right now is no).

So then it becomes - Is she one of those retarded women who wants to keep babies no matter what, even if it means it'll ruin everyone's life and trample over the man's wishes for his own life? Then I would probably start manipulating her into getting an abortion.

If she had a clear head and i thought I could trust her, I would sit her down and have a clear and frank discussion about how I don't want it, if she has it then it's against my wishes, and if she chooses to have it against my wishes I will be the biggest asshole about it.... forever. Which is the truth....
>>
>>17361603
No. It's not me.
>>
>>17361644
I'd totally stay with that chick, she's hot.
>>
>>17361614
To your first question, no and no. But i can explain if you would like.
>>
>>17361599
Am I really the only person in a relationship where we've talked about this shit BEFORE starting to have sex?
>>
>>17361703
No, we have, but GF of 2 years had surgery and we gave into hormones and one thing led to another.
>>
>>17361599
>girlfriend
>ever
You have no power here, women.
>>
>>17361713
And what, did one of you guys change your mind from whatever it was you agreed to do if she got pregnant?

Because what I'm talking about is having a plan for if it actually happens unintentionally. Not just agreeing you don't want a pregnancy and assuming it won't happen.
>>
I'm not the exact target of your question, but I'm someone who has accidentally gotten pregnant. It's not all that complicated. If it's early enough, there are pills to deal with it. If it's later, see a doctor.

Not complicated, just handle it.
>>
>>17361750
For a woman with a pro-choice stance whose already made their decision, it can seem very simple. But for a man that's worried his partner may be or may at some time decide to be anti abortion, or just plain decide not to terminate their own pregnancy, it can be stressful.

My brother has knocked up two chicks and of course it seemed obvious to everyone what to do at first, but then it turned out they were both intentionally becoming pregnant so that he wouldn't breakup with them and wouldn't terminate their pregnancies because the thought he'd marry them. And, yeah, that happened twice. You would think the second one would realize it wouldn't work...
>>
>>17361758
Maybe I should have added a disclaimer to my answer then. If you're dating someone who is anti-abortion, you can't act surprised when they forgo a straight forward medical procedure to instead ruin their own life, and possibly yours as well. If you make the choice to date someone like that, you kind of have it coming.
>>
>>17361770
This is why I included
>or may at some time decide to be anti abortion, or just plain decide not to terminate their own pregnancy
A woman can say they'd totally get an abortion if it came to it, but then change their mind after it happens and the guy is screwed. The important thing isn't just dating someone that says what you want to hear, but also being able to trust them when the time comes.
>>
>>17361784
Then don't date people who are eager to sacrifice their future and the future of a soon-to-be-human in the effort to ruin your life.
>>
>>17361810
I'm with you, but you seem to be missing my point about the possibility of people going back on what they say. It is easy to say "well just don't date someone who would do that," but sometimes people do end up doing things you wouldn't expect despite evidence to the contrary, like them saying "I wouldn't do that." Like, it's important to have a sense of judgement too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.