[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got my twitter account "blocked" Now they want my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 032706_Meh_slide.jpg (56 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
032706_Meh_slide.jpg
56 KB, 300x400
I got my twitter account "blocked" Now they want my cell phone number to send an acivation code. lulz yeah right. I tried to get a code sent to one of those free SMS websites but I think twitter is on to it. Any other solution?
>>
>>17361350
What's wrong with giving them your number? I'm pretty sure my account is linked to my number and i don't get any spam or anything
>>
>>17361353
It's bad enough they already have my IP. Sometimes I like to post stuff knowing it wont get back to me, call it trolling but whatevevr. It's truth but these days you cant say anything without being called racist or some other buzzword of the month. Not worth it.
>>
>>17361364
> It's truth but these days you cant say anything without being called racist or some other buzzword of the month.

If this is what you believe you shouldn't be afraid of it coming back to you. I doubt you're so much of a celebrity that anyone would give you shit for voicing an opinion they don't agree with. And unless you're doing some targeted trolling or something, you're not breaking any laws.

So what if people call you names? That's literally the extent of their power.
>>
>>17361375
I don't know what "targeting trolling" is. But if you really believe that something like employment can't be negatively effected by things written on the internet you are naive.
>>
>>17361377
Unless you're hacking people's accounts, creating dummy accounts, or setting up spambots to target an individual, you should be fine.

And unless you're especially annoying, don't worry. You'll blend in with the other thousand people who say controversial, stupid shit on the internet.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.