[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do men even try online dating when it's so obviously
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 599x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 599x422
Why do men even try online dating when it's so obviously rigged against them?
>>
>>17361285

Because they gave up trying to approach women in public, since that's a part of the new 'rape culture'.
>>
File: tmp_24815-0c22806d793699533.jpg (43 KB, 338x315) Image search: [Google]
tmp_24815-0c22806d793699533.jpg
43 KB, 338x315
>>17361285
>Why do men even try online dating when it's so obviously rigged against them?
It's only rigged against people like you, Boner-Boy. And this is by design. Take your serial-reposting back to the containment boards. Mods please permaban.
>>
File: 50 shades of grey.jpg (31 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
50 shades of grey.jpg
31 KB, 1024x576
>>17361285
> Why do men even try online dating when it's so obviously rigged against them?
Just because something is difficult doesn't mean that you shouldn't do it.

This is what I do:
- Every two weeks or so I go someplace new. A concert, a ball game, a hiking trail, a park, a meetup. It doesn't have to be expensive.
- I walk up to a girl and ask, "Can you take my picture for my online dating site?"

If she asks if online dating works I say, "Let's see" and ask her out.

Online dating is not supposed to replace real world interaction. It's supposed to be in addition to it. So go.
>>
>>17361285
>Joy Division and Radiohead
>there's people who aren't 17 who still listen to them
>>
>>17361285
But the top guy could have the same physique, and be in the same shape.
>>
>>17361442
this is the most autistic thing I've read in quite a while
>>
>>17361442

Dude, you're so close to having a real, human interaction with a girl. Why not drop the asking-her-to-take-a-photo nonsense and just talk to her as a human being? Not to break the ice as part of a strategem to ask her out at the end of the conversation, not as a chess game where you try to checkmate her into giving you her phone number, but just to actually, really talk with her.
>>
>>17361285
People are desperate and it definitely has lower barrier for entry
>>
>>17361938
this desu
>>
File: 1468152998399.jpg (59 KB, 436x501) Image search: [Google]
1468152998399.jpg
59 KB, 436x501
>>17361285
Because they feel safer behind a computer screen instead striking up a conversation anywhere and getting some contact info.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.