[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif (2 MB, 362x204) Image search: [Google]
Colin-Farrell-WTF.gif
2 MB, 362x204
You walk into your home/Partners home and you catch her/Him cheating on you.

It does not become a 3 some.

Honest answers. What would you do?
Scream? Become Violent? Leave? Kill?
Imagine.
>>
>>17360658
There is literally millions of fucking movies/books on this bullahit. Imagine these nuts.
>>
File: d245258a7bb0d48ebcb725db8ba39405.jpg (544 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
d245258a7bb0d48ebcb725db8ba39405.jpg
544 KB, 1650x1275
I caught my ex-wife of 5 years cheating on me with my former best friend last year.

I walked in hearing noises, I heard her moaning a bit, but it didn't totally register in my mind that something was off. I never really came home to hearing her like that. When I walked down the hallway and looked into my room, I saw them. I stood there in absolute disbelief for a few moments, hardly able to fathom what I was looking at, and then they noticed me.

They both jumped up immediately and started stuttering random excuses and lies to me while she struggled to get dressed and he covered himself with the blanket I bought her for Christmas. I probably stood in that doorway for 10 seconds from start to finish and just walked out. My ex-wife started following me and said the typical "Babe where are you going?" "Please wait". I ignored her and left the house. Went for a very, very long drive.

Sweet thing is that it kinda ruined both of their lives. My former best friend's marriage broke up soon after and I didn't even have to tell anyone. It all happened on its own.
>>
>>17360717
That's rough man, but hell at least they got what was coming to them.
>>
Happened to me two years ago

I mean my gf was making out with one of my best friends on the couch in my apartment.

Surprisingly I didn't scream, I told them to leave. I couldn't speak too much since I felt like I'm going to have a mental breakdown any second now.

She tried to apologize but I blocked her everywhere and I kind of don't want to know if they're together now
>>
>>17360717
Best way ever!
>>
>>17360717
MOAR, MOAR story, I love good cheating story, and you write it very nice.
>>
Bump , Gotta be more funny stories
>>
Step one. Leave. Seriously. You probably want to kill them both, and you might or at least assault them and then you are in jail and they are still free to do it. Even more so than before.

Two, come back home after you have gathered yourself and are ready to deal with it.

Three, understand they aren't going to change. Understand they will do it again. This wasn't a 'in the moment thing' they are in your bed fucking.

Four, pack THEIR shit and leave it outside and change the locks. If they get angry then call the cops. Don't yell back. Don't engage, defend yourself if physically attacked but leave no marks on them. The cops will take them away.

Cut them from your life and let everyone in the world know what a shit they are.
>>
>>17360658
Walk away, think about a way to hurt her without getting caught, hurt her, never look back.
>>
Leave. Surreptitiously kidnap and murder them later.
>>
>>17360658
Leave. If it's their home then just cut contact and never speak to them again. If someone asks, I'd just tell them what happened.

>>17360717
That's rough, but good on you for just leaving them to rot together. It's no use fighting someone for a cheating whore.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.