[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
need some adv here. a while back my girlfriend cheated on me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 18823.jpg (30 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
18823.jpg
30 KB, 407x407
need some adv here.

a while back my girlfriend cheated on me with a dude who I know for sure fucked a hooker/probably fucked a homeless chick or got head. I found out weeks after I been putting it inside her that this even happened.

I saw the texts leading up to their meetup, my gf was pissed I did something to her like a fight and she was telling him she wanted to be on and shit. I was up in rehab so I couldn't do shit. I don't feel self worth anymore, I think as if this dude is way better then me.

Honestly, physically I'm doing alright. Mentally what happened hits me like a truck.

How do I fucking forget about it?
>>
>>17360237
Just remember that all women are whores
>>
>I saw the texts leading up to their meetup, my gf was pissed I did something to her like a fight and she was telling him she wanted to be on and shit. I was up in rehab so I couldn't do shit.

i don't understand this sentence.

Anyway. If you did nothing wrong, they are the human filth, not you, and people should drop filth and look for keepers among friends.
Just drop them out of your life as a toxic waste and be a person you've used to be, which is better than shitheads in any aspect. Decent people to decent people, shitheads to the shitheads, you gotta always select and eliminate.

There is this whole "nice guy" shaming all around, but if you are decent person naturally, not just a facade to get pussy, then there is no reason to feel bad about yourself or feel worse when shitheads treat you like shit, just stay true to yourself. That's the secret of self-worth for me.
>>
>>17360237
>my girlfriend
hope she is ex girlfriend now. Just remember there isn't a man alive that hasn't had a gf or wife cheat on them and sometimes for much less than being angry. I had a married woman fuck me because her husband drove her car without telling her.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.