[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should I do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Ok so this is a long story but I'm kind of socially awkward and have never had a girlfriend. I just tuned 19 and I met this girl at work. We talked a bit and then she kind of asked me to the movies which I said yes. We texted for a few days and then on Tuesday we went to the movies. I think I was a bit awkward and it did not help that I was nervous as fuck. But overall I guess it went ok?. After I had dropped her off she texted me asking if I was nervous, to which I responded that I was and also apologized for being a bit awkward. She said it was fine and that she was also a bit nervous. I then said good night and she said that she does not know if I know or noticed but that she really likes me. I said the same and we said goodnight. The next day we spoke a bit during the day but I did not have much time to text her as I was working. She went to a birthday and posted on her Snapchat story some pretty heavy drinking. (I myself am not a drinker but she kind of a big drinker and that kind of turns me off a bit). She then that night posted some strange, I guess drunk thing on Snapchat about not getting a cute goodnight message. So I messeged her on Snapchat and she said she could not sleep because of drinking and so I told her that I hope she can sleep along with a kissing emoji. She responded "Aww thanks " and then we said goodnight. The next day she posts on her story that she is not in a good mood. I asked her what was wrong and she said she had not slept well. I teased her a bit and said "Are you sure it is not because of the hangover " with a winking face. She replied "Who me ? Nooo lol" She also asked me if I drink, I was honest and said I don't drink much. Later she seemed in a better mood. At night I got off work and was so tired I fell asleep when I got home. This morning I looked at her snapchat story and she apparently was just very upset at night she was was eating some icecream and posted on snapchat that she just wanted to jusr leave the house and drive.
>>

(Cont.) Apparently one of our coworkers that I think (and hope) is just a friend of hers picked her up and they drove to Walmart and bought some candy, I guess that cheered her up. So now I don't know what to do. Having never had a girlfriend I don't know how to deal with this and also worry about her and our coworker being more than friends. I guess I am going to apologize to her for not being there for her and maybe ask her to dinner but I don't know if it is worth it. I feel really shitty for not being there for her and having another guy cheer her up. I don't know what her feeling are towards me and I am just so socially awkward and she is so outgoing. Idk if she thinks I'm boring. I am also going back to university in a month. What should I do? I don't know how to express my feeling very well and I'm just hating myself now.
>>
It's all good bro. Just remember to breathe, relax. Don't forget to use a condom.
>>
First off dude, stop apologizing for things you perceive as doing wrong. STOP APOLOGIZING. You did nothing wrong and apologizing for every little tiny thing is the biggest turnoff ever.
>>
So what do I do? I can't act like I did not see her Snapchat story. Should I just ask her to dinner then?
>>
But you are probably right I should stop apologizing for everything, Its just that I am such a fucking idiot when it comes to interacting with other people especially girls.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.