[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>got paid minutes ago >really want a beer (or ten) >but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: #happybirthdaymotherfucke.jpg (111 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
#happybirthdaymotherfucke.jpg
111 KB, 1000x750
>got paid minutes ago
>really want a beer (or ten)
>but they stop selling beer and wine at 11 here, and bars close at 3
>it's almost 4:15 now
>roommate has beers, and even ones I kinda like (PBR strong)

I have money in the bank and he's long since asleep. Is it wrong to jack his beers if I replace them in the morning? It's not like I don't have the money, stores around just literally won't sell beer until 10 or 11 am.
>>
>>17359277
>Is it wrong to jack his beers if I replace them in the morning?

Yeah, kind of wrong. You shouldn't be touching his shit without his permission. Period.

But it also kind of depends on the kind of relationship you guys have.

If he's a chill guy and you guys have the kind of relationship where that's acceptable (and you leave him like a note or something explaining), sure..., but otherwise nah.
>>
>really want a beer (or ten)
curb your alcoholism
>>
>>17359277
Depends on what kind of agreement you have with your roommate. Generally speaking I don't care that much about packaged products unless you consume the last meal's worth of whatever (because I might have planned on eating that) and you replace whatever you took in a timely manner.

If he's off work and is going somewhere in the morning where he might take some beers, or he drinks in the morning, or some shit like that, then you should leave it alone. But if you leave a bunch left, let him know first thing, and then replace them immediately (with a couple extras if you want to be nice) there should be no problem unless your roommate is one of those guys who freaks out over every little thing.
>>
>>17359292
I barely talk to him and he's a white shitlib so I have no idea how he'd react if I were like "yah I stayed up all night and had a beer outta your box, I'll get more at 10 or so"

he seems pretty antisocial and basically only ever brings home shitlib floosies to bang. I never see him do much of anything else
>>
>>17359302
what the fuck is a shitlib
>>
>>17359326
a supposed liberal, but the kind that everyone hates for being a crypto-fascist spoiled white boy masking their political beliefs as "tolerant" and "collectivist" even though they're literally no different from the average fascist except for a lack of racial hatred
>>
>>17359357
what?

how is your roommate a fascist
>>
OP I think you should strongly consider not drinking tonight
>>
>>17359277
Don't be so desperate for a beer.

You have no beers.
Don't have a beer.
>>
>>17359359
Because he saves all his beers for the weekend and won't let me drink them in the early hours of the morning.
>>
File: america.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
>>17359369
its his property, he gets to choose what to do with it
>>
>>17359302
I get that you have problems if you really think staying up all night drinking is a good idea, but it seems pretty clear that with your shitty attitude toward your roommate, taking his stuff without permission would be a huge mistake.

See if you can manage to go 5 or 6 hours without alcohol until the stores open.
>>
>>17359359
he believes in absolute governmental control over individuals, down to criminalizing unsavory political beliefs

also >>17359369
>>
>>17359375
what if I seize it as the primary lease-holder, much as the state shall seize control of agriculture and healthcare
>>
Drink beer.
Top bottle up with piss.
Pop cap back on.
>>
>>17359277
>live in house without communal beer.
Life must be shit man, lived with many different people and we just made sure there was always something to drink whether it be spirits of any sort or beer
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.