[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I had a few dicks up my ass a few times. Maybe four. It didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3
File: epic meme.jpg (193 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
epic meme.jpg
193 KB, 500x375
So I had a few dicks up my ass a few times. Maybe four. It didn't feel all that great, but it didn't hurt either. Everything was gently eased in and I kept it very relaxed and well lubed. Now my external sphincter feels looser and easier to penetrate. Nothing leaks, shit still works fantastically, it's just kind of slutty to have an ass like that. I want it to go back to the way it was, a fucking brick wall.

How fix?
>>
File: 1467114611066.gif (21 KB, 318x472) Image search: [Google]
1467114611066.gif
21 KB, 318x472
>>17359217
Stop stuffing your ass for a while, then it may return back to normal.

You fucking degenerate.
>>
>>17359230
I haven't stuffed that fucker in in a month, bro.

It's easy to see where it leads. The first time gives you a hint of maybe being able to feel something up there, but then it doesn't, and you have to go bigger to get the same feeling because the pleasure is actually from stretching the muscle and keeping something in there long enough to repeatedly hit the prostate. It's like jerking off, you get used to it, but you get used to it way faster because the ass is not as resilient as the dick. It seems like if you really liked it, you'd have to go bigger and keep whatever it is in your ass longer. I guess that's why gay guys end up riding horse dildos for 20 minutes just to get hard.
>>
go to a doctor and tell him about your problem in extreme detail
>>
File: eggplantC.jpg (109 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
eggplantC.jpg
109 KB, 600x800
>>17359230
This, I stopped the butt play for like a month and got so tight the next time I tried, there was actually blood

I think perceived looseness is more about practice and acceptance though, you are more mentally ready for a dick up your butt so you have an easier time shoving it in than your first time with a mini sharpie still being scared it wouldnt fit

>>17359241
nah this isnt normal, youre just a size queen

most guys can get off with normal dicks because >MUH PROSTATE. only some people like getting stretched out or impaled like you and me
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.