[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can I stop instantly falling in love with any moderately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 165165509600560.jpg (80 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
165165509600560.jpg
80 KB, 1280x720
How can I stop instantly falling in love with any moderately attractive woman who is nice to me?

I'm a 25 year old single man with a good job if that matters. And I suppose I'm pretty lonely, although that probably is obvious from my question.

I don't want to keep orbiting these women, but any time one is nice to me, I am instantly attracted to her. Is this just something I mentally have to overcome?

pic unrelated
>>
eh I dunno avoid the public I guess.
>>
>>17358485
That's not possible.
>>
Op did you get neglected or abused a lot as a kid? Falling in love with any person who is being nice to you indicates the lack of love and kindness you received during your childhood.

How do you overcome this? Simply become cynical. The real answer though is sleep around and date as many women as possible. Desensitise yourself from that "love" you obsess over.

Only when you have felt the full gravity of what it means to be heartbroken will you realise that not a single woman is special, nor do they deserve your love, and you'll start learning how to make them earn your love.
>>
>Op did you get neglected or abused a lot as a kid?
No. I had a pretty nice childhood (caring parents, the works).

I think it has to do with me just getting older and still single. I've never been in a relationship before and I'm growing lonelier and lonelier by the day. In my late teens and early 20s, I wasn't like this.

But I think my orbiting/desperateness is actually turning off these women, so I have to try to fix this a-sap.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.