[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick question I'm talking to a girl but there doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1460918499654.jpg (462 KB, 1569x2023) Image search: [Google]
1460918499654.jpg
462 KB, 1569x2023
Quick question

I'm talking to a girl but there doesn't seem to be anything to talk about.

Our messages so far are

>hey whats up
not a lot wbu??
>im great hows summer
good thanks you??

she just isn't giving me any information that I can base a conversation off.

I need a question that's going to get her to open up and fucking talk.

H E L P
>>
>>17357301

you arent either.

she asked the same question and instead of volunteering anything you said 'not a lot'.

you are both just giving non responses and expecting the other to open up for you.

my general conversation, wherein lets say that green text is the person im messaging

whats up?
>not much, you?
just got off work, gotta go to the gym, then a relaxing night of editing ahead of me. What you got going on today?

see how that works? they didnt have to volunteer anything. i did. now if they just say
>cool, not much, just bored.

then you can get mad at them, cuz they clearly do not care. but usually they say
>oh cool, where do you work?
>also, editing?
>idk i was gonna go do XX or YY but my friends being a dickballs and wont answer my texts

to which id say
>i manage an office for a psychic. not as fun as it sounds, mostly just paperwork, but its really rewarding work. i edit videos in my spare time. that sucks about your friends, any chances of going alone?

and so on.

but if you are actually putting yourself out there and they arent saying anything, then go ahead and justd stop talking cuz they clearly arent interested.
>>
>>17357301
But you're also not giving her any information to reply to.
>>
File: Brain_Problems.jpg (90 KB, 650x500) Image search: [Google]
Brain_Problems.jpg
90 KB, 650x500
>>17357316

>just got off work, gotta go to the gym, then a relaxing night of editing ahead of me. What you got going on today?

I sent her this sentence just to see what I'm missing out on

her response is

>Been to the gym now just relaxing :)

I mean what the fuck am I supposed to do with that. Why do women give you their fucking numbers if they're just going to dismiss you the second you try to wedge yourself through the door that is a fucking human conversation.
>>
Maybe she's not good with talking via text?
>>
>>17357371

let me get this straight
>you pretend to be me in order to not seem boring
>she actually responds with something
>and you are still mad

you got what you needed now you ask.

>oh nice, lots of squats? ;)
then you mention what you just started doing. or you ask her what gym she goes to. compare experiences and payments and schedules.
>i try to keep up at it but damn i feel lazy.

also
>nice, cant wait to do that myself. whats a girl like you do to relax?

she opened up.

honestly what kind of answer were you expecting anon?
>>
>>17357388
>>17357371

also have you considered the following

>ask her about workout
>transition it into diet talk
>guide her towards mentioning what kind of food she usually splurges on / cheats with
>invite her out for a date of that

there you go mate. you need to stop blaming girls for doing exactly what you do.
>>
I told her something funny about the gym I attend and she's not replying. Plenty more in the sea though right boys. Just be yourself and everything will be great you know. Fucking aids man. I don't want to have to do this shit anymore.
>>
>>17357429
Geez man maybe she's taking a shower or something. Get a life.
>>
Ask her to do something, she blunt about not liking you. Move on.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.