[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So alright I'm pretty fucked up on pills rn but try and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: 1438781216974.jpg (284 KB, 1326x961) Image search: [Google]
1438781216974.jpg
284 KB, 1326x961
So alright I'm pretty fucked up on pills rn but try and follow this, yeah?

I'm gonna open by admitting something I haven't to most people. I'm into girls, and guys. Hell I'd fuck a tranny if I had the chance. I've almost kissed as many guys as I have girls (4 girls 3 guys)

I'm still a virgin though. No penetration at any point.

Anyway, why I'm here, okay? Why I'm here is I don't know what to do with myself. I'm probably gonna be on disability soon seeing as I've been in psychosis for a few weeks and it's bad. I do shit like key a car full of people without realizing it until someone gets out to yell at me.

Like this shit happens all the time.

Anyhow. I want someone to cuddle with. That's really all I want. That's the extent of my wants. Could be a guy or girl. Doesn't matter to me. Could even be a "Real Girl" and if she cuddles good, believe me, I don't care what they got going on between their legs.

I don't know if I should try online dating or whatever. Never done that before. Not really sure how to handle it even. I don't even know how to flirt really.

I'm going to quit the drugs pretty soon. I'm all fucked up when it comes to that shit. Did a pretty decent job ruining my life.

Anyway. So, should I come out and tell my family about my degenerate sexual taste? I've told a couple people, but most people don't know that about me.

What should a dating profile look like? Like what's the first step? I'm pretty fucking crazy so I don't want to fuck it up and scare everybody off. Very possible, knowing me. It's entirely why I'm still a virgin.

I would like to not be a virgin any more though. Don't care how we get there.

Help, /adv/, please.
>>
get off the drugs and get help. dont start looking for love before you at least start getting treatment.
nobody wants to fuck a degenerate.
after you get mentally stable work on getting your life in order.
>after your well put together getting dick and pussy is super easy
>>
>>17357159

I'm kinda getting help. I mean I'm on medication for the insanity and I'm kinda in treatment for everything else.

I'm going to quit the drugs soon. I already quit heroin a few weeks ago, and that was a 7 year addiction.

as far as getting my life in order

I'm bipolar 1 with serious psychosis on the side. I've been described as schizoaffective before but I don't think that was a serious diagnonsense. Anyway, I'm literally crippled by my mind a lot of the time and it's going to take months for my medication to start working. EVen the mood stabilizers.

how is it easy? What do I do? I literally have no idea.
>>
>>17357180
its not going to be easy, just hold off on relationships until youre stable because its just going to exacerbate your mental state and cause unnecessary and even ruin potential hook ups.
first
>join support groups
then
>go back to school or get a job
you gotta get used to being part of mainstream society and functioning well in room with other people and responding well to social interaction,
youll have to be patient
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.